The Fantastic Inn "It's No Place Like Home"
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Peeobsession

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A romantic story about 'getting to know one another' and unveiling each others secrets. It was sometime in the late 1980's when we decided to take a short holiday and drive up to Lake Tahoe. We were both tired from a busy schedule and it was about time for a long overdue celebration of our relationship, which was quite still fresh to the both of us. We found this wonderful and exiting place to stay. We got our 'R&R' while getting wet and tired in the process.....

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

I started dozing off but Jill was too much exited to fall asleep and so she told me, to see if they had any other drinks at the front desk. From the slits of my eyes I saw her going out, with just some slippers on, and went outside naked walking towards the reception. Later she told me, that she met another couple, standing outside smoking a cigarette, also in the nude and giving her a small applause and a bow when she walked past.

She walked into the reception towards the counter, heard some noise in the back room and saw June standing up from the couch in front of the Tv. Half in an undressed state, trying to straighten up a bit, face flushed, staggering towards the counter.

As soon as she saw it was Jill, a big smile came on her face.

“How can I help, Jill isn’t it? Wow, that was some show you gave, loved it”. June bent forward en before Jill knew what she was doing; June gave her a kiss on the lips, a straight frontal attack.

“You taste good Jill, hope you don’t mind the kiss, but this was the best orgasm I have had in months, thanks to you two!” June said, “You know I lost my husband two years ago in an accident and beside some encounter in my motel, I am pretty much dry. I am bisexual as well, but haven’t had an encounter with any other women since my husband died either.”

Jill listened politely and told her that she did not mind the kiss, and was willing to try out some messing around with a woman, because it has been on her wish list for a while now, so, if June would want to kiss her again, she would probably respond.

June had a smile and a small tear welled up in the corner of one of her eyes. She came from behind the counter and put her face towards Jill’s mouth and kissed Jill, she smelled fresh but Jill’s mouth still smelled like urine. June did not seem to mind and Jill opened her mouth and responded, twirling her tongue with June’s.

Both of them kept kissing and no one took the first step to withdraw.

June started panting.

“You seem to love the taste June, you’ve seen us what we did, than you know”, Jill told her.

“Oh, yes, I loved it, that is the type of champagne I love, can we do this later maybe in the outside hot-tub, I don’t care if the other people like it or not”, June said.

Jill smiled and reassured her that it was what she wanted also. June responded by stroking her finger between Jill’s’ legs and then putting the wet finger into her mouth, savoring the taste.

Jill licked June’s lips, tasting a bit of her own juice.

“There is more where that came from”, Jill told her. June saw that as an open invitation and sank to her knees, while Jill opened her legs, pushing her slit forward and let June suck her pussy. June knew how to lick, that is what Jill experienced pleasantly. Jill had a short and quick orgasm and she decided to give June the present she was hoping for and was able to produce a squirt of pee in June’s mouth, even though Jill thought she was empty after she had filled the bottle in the room.

June was happy, stood up and shared the taste with Jill in a deep kiss after which she withdrew, smiled and thanked Jill profoundly.

She went back behind the counter, took two bottles of champagne and gave them to Jill, “don’t throw away the bottle you just filled with your own sect Jill, have your husband fill up the other bottle and bring it to the tub party so we can be a bit naughty.

Jill walked back towards the room, hoping some other people would see her walk past but the only public she had was another guest just staring out the window, giving her a smile of approval.

Unfortunately, when she arrived at the door, she realized that she did not bring a key, and the door was shut. It took a few minutes before Hugh had woken up from her ‘softly yelling’ Hugh’s name, before she could enter.

Before they took a short nap, she told me about June and what had taken place.

Dozing off, I had my ‘resurrecting cock’ in my hand while anticipating on things to come at the party later.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.