The Fantastic Inn "It's No Place Like Home"
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Peeobsession

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A romantic story about 'getting to know one another' and unveiling each others secrets. It was sometime in the late 1980's when we decided to take a short holiday and drive up to Lake Tahoe. We were both tired from a busy schedule and it was about time for a long overdue celebration of our relationship, which was quite still fresh to the both of us. We found this wonderful and exiting place to stay. We got our 'R&R' while getting wet and tired in the process.....

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

I had Jill drive to the motel which was less than 10 minute down the main road. It looked nice, the sign was with flickering lights, and the building was built in the style of an old English Tudor house. We entered the reception area which was decorated romantically with some soft erotic photo’s on the wall together with some early Christmas decorations, a condom machine and a nice lounge the have a seat and chat with others, near the fireplace, if there would have been others waiting.

Some information posted on the wall wrote that each room had a Jacuzzi and free adult channels. Ok, now my brain started working now and I started to realize the term ‘Adult Motel’ had bit different meaning then what I first thought. We checked in and were given some complementary glasses, which we still have in our kitchen cabinet 30 years later, and a bottle of the house champagne. Friendly lady, June she told us her name was, gave us a pamphlet with instructions and a menu if we wanted to order food to be delivered and some various other advertisements of local entertainment.

June walked with us to the room she had given us, checked the room to be sure it was clean, and turned on the hot water faucet from the in-room hot tub near the bed. It was a nice place, really nice and romantic. The bath room had purposely no door, no separate spaces, everything was open. A nice sitting area and a round waterbed and mirrors above, romantic lighting. The big TV was prominent in the room. There was another door in the room, hardly noticeable, locked from both sides, it was a door which they often have in motels, if guests wants 2 adjoining rooms for the family or so I guess.

June lit the candle for us, and pointed to a device that looked like a security camera, and handed us the remote control. That was odd, a camera in the room, made me a bit uncomfortable, and June saw my concern, “Don’t worry, read the papers I gave you, it is off and only you can turn it on for your own pleasure. Jill who was pleasantly surprised by the luxury of the room had no clue up till now but looked questionably towards me.

After June explained the lights control panel near the bed, the Jacuzzi bubble button she pointed out that we could buy more champagne from her and suggested to check the menu for some nice meals that could be delivered by the local restaurants.

“Ok, whenever you need me or have some questions, just pick up the phone, you only have to pick up the receiver and talk, no need to dial anything, but dial 9 for the outside line. Don’t turn on the TV until you have read the disclaimer, enjoy your stay, I am sure you won’t regret it”, June told us on her way out.

Jill asked me, after June left, “What is this place? “ I noticed then I had some explaining to do and started reading the Tv instructions first, before taking the effort to answer her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.