The Fantastic Inn

The Fantastic Inn "It's No Place Like Home"

Copyright© 2019 by Peeobsession

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A romantic story about 'getting to know one another' and unveiling each others secrets. It was sometime in the late 1980's when we decided to take a short holiday and drive up to Lake Tahoe. We were both tired from a busy schedule and it was about time for a long overdue celebration of our relationship, which was quite still fresh to the both of us. We found this wonderful and exiting place to stay. We got our 'R&R' while getting wet and tired in the process.....

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

It was the beginning of winter, so still low season but plenty of snow and we thought to go without a reservation. I had been there before with a previous girlfriend several years earlier so I pretended to know my way around. After about a 4 and a half hour drive, with the necessary stops, we drove into town early afternoon.

I remembered this nice wooden motel with an outside Jacuzzi in the snow, where at night the ‘naughty people’ come out and sit around naked, flirting a bit in spite of the motel staff put up a sign to wear a swimsuit of some sort.

Several years before me and my girlfriend from back then, walked unseen to the tub at night, climbed in and started to feel each other up, getting horny and sipping our drinks and after about soaking in there for about 15 minutes, some other couples were joining us, but had according he rules, there swimming trunks on. Some chit chats later and observing their hands under the surface were moving around we told them that it was no problem for us if they removed their clothing, so to be more comfortable. Nobody could see a thing anyway because it was quite dark except for a candle nearby. It was an interesting experience to see people feeling each other up under water and moaning a bit, as did we. After the orgasms had died down, we went our separate ways back to the rooms.

We stopped at that motel, but bad luck, it was all filled up, not a chance; “try later tonight, maybe we have a no show who knows”.

We drove up to the slopes, parked the car and walked into the rental place for renting our ski’s and equipment. In the shop we overheard someone that there was a sales meeting for time-sharing units nearby and if you went, you could get a discount on your accommodation in several of those time- share rooms. Sounded good, so we went there and joined the sales pitch, but decided after about an hour that it was going to be a long sit and we were not planning anyhow to purchase a timeshare unit. So we left, first going to get a lift ticket. And do some skiing.

Halfway down the first run we went in small bar for a ‘Jägertee’ which is basically hot tea with a shot of dark rum in it which will give you a nice buzz. I overheard some people talking about a fun place and accommodation so we asked them what it was about since we still had no place to stay and a room in one of the casino hotels did not seem too attractive to us. We told them our problem and they suggested this motel at the California side at the end of the town, called the ‘Wild Fantastic inn’, we would probably not regret it.

They suggested asking the barman in a place at the bottom of the slope to make a call for us, to see if there was any availability and to hold the room for us. After skiing down we went to that bar, ordered ourselves a nice cocktail and mentioned the barman that we had a request, if he could see about this motel the ‘Fantastic Inn’ if they had a room for us for the next 4 nights or so.

The guy magically produced a big smile and asked us if we knew what kind of place it is; he told us that it is an adult motel.

Ok, sounds good, we told him that we did not have any children so it would be ok for us, little did we know what an adult motel exactly was, we were still very ‘green’ in this matter. We asked him if the motel had hot-tub outside and he laughed, “Yes indeed, a big one, but each room has its own smaller version too and you don’t need to wear a swimsuit if you don’t want”, he said with a big smile. He made the call, looked at us and nodded positively and told us the price, which seemed more than reasonable.

We hung out a bit longer, had some more drinks, and talked to some people. And when we told people where we would be staying, they all grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.