My Niece on Vacation Book #1
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2019 by rmdexter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma go on vacation. Emma's busty friend Sharon comes along for the ride, and both get ridden within an inch of their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Mmmmmmm,” the sound of a soft kittenish purring came to my ears as I felt myself coming awake. Oh man, was that ever nice. I could feel a beautiful, moist warmth surrounding my cock.

“What the... ?” I started to say as I opened my slitted eyes and saw my gorgeous 18-year old niece, Emma, sliding those soft full lips of hers up and down my stiff cock. I remembered falling asleep after I’d fucked Sharon the last time, Emma lying between my legs, cleaning my spent cock of our combined juices. I had been too whipped to even turn off the light and I could see the soft warm glow from the bedside lamp illuminating Emma’s pretty face.

Without another word, I just lay back and peacefully watched my sweet young niece suck my cock. I glanced at the alarm clock and could see that it was a couple of hours since we’d gone to sleep. I thought I was totally drained and done for the night, but under Emma’s skillful oral pleasuring, my cock was rock hard and stretching those full lips of hers almost to the tearing point. Her eyes were closed in bliss and she was mewing and purring contently as she slowly slid those full pursed lips up and down my saliva-covered shaft.

I looked over beside me and saw Sharon snuggled up against the side of my chest, my arm around her sleeping form. She was still wearing that tantalizing stretchy lace bodysuit, her big soft breasts pressing warmly against my side. I could hear her gentle soft breathing as she slept peacefully, unaware of what her best friend was doing.

“It’s so beautiful,” I heard Emma whisper softly and looked down to see her, her eyes still closed, rubbing my hard thick erection all over the soft smooth skin of her young face. She held my big stiff cock in her small delicate hands and rolled it lovingly all over her pretty face, the oozing tip leaving a tantalizing snail-trail of precum behind as she moved it all over her soft supple skin.

Emma slipped her lips back over the engorged head of my cock and as she slid them down past the thick ridge of my corona, I looked back over at Sharon. Those massive tits of hers were rising and falling gently in her sleep. As if they were magnets, with one arm wrapped around behind her, my other hand seemed to be drawn across my body instinctively as I let my fingertips run over the sheer lacy material covering those tremendous globes. When my fingers encountered her nipple, I rolled it gently between my thumb and my middle finger. I instantly felt it stiffening under my touch, the pebbly bud growing thicker and longer.

“Mmmmm,” she said softly, slowly coming awake as I continued to toy with her heavy round tits. “That feels so good.” She turned towards me and lifted her lips. I leaned down and pressed my mouth to hers in a warm moist kiss. Her mouth was hot, wet and absolutely delicious as I slid my tongue over hers. We kissed for a long time as her hand came up and she rubbed her fingers over my firm muscular chest. Finally, I pulled my mouth back from hers and she opened her eyes and looked up at me, a look of desire once again smoldering in her eyes.

“Emma’s been sucking my cock for a while,” I said to her softly. She looked down at her best friend making sweet oral love to my upright cock and then looked back into my eyes, a devilish glint in her eye.

“I’m a little hungry,” Sharon said with wicked smile on her face as she pressed her big tits into my cupping hand. “Do you think I can have this load?”

“Absolutely,” I said as I continued to heft and squeeze her voluptuous 19-year old tits. “We’ll just let Emma keep sucking it until I’m ready to cum, then you can take over. Right now, come up here and kiss me again.”

As Sharon pushed herself up slightly at my side, I turned and addressed my niece, “Did you hear that Emma? When I get close, I’m gonna let you know. Sharon wants this load. So just keep sucking and then when I tell you, let her take over. When she does, I want you to jerk me off right into her mouth, okay?”

“Mmhhmm,” she hummed in agreement as she kept her soft pouting lips gliding up and down my surging cock. I was so proud of her; we both knew this trip was all about Sharon. I’d be sure to give Emma her fair share once we were back home.

“Now, where was I?” I said as I turned my face towards Sharon’s. Her lustrous creamy skin shone warmly in the soft light; her big soft lips felt like warm comforting pillows as she pressed them to mine. She fed her tongue deeply into my mouth, our tongues pressing against each other’s enticingly. As Emma continued to suck my cock slavishly, Sharon and I kissed passionately while my cupping hands ran all over those magnificent guns of hers. I was once again amazed at the sheer size and weight of them. As I lifted and hefted them, I felt a throbbing surge go through my cock and knew I was close. I moved my hand from one massive tit to the other, her big nipple filling and stiffening as I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger.

“Oh gosh, that feels good,” Sharon said breathlessly as she pulled her warm moist mouth back from mine, her soft lips gaping open revealing her hot pink tongue inside. Looking at that beautiful enticing mouth of hers and knowing that was where I was going to deposit my cum, well, that was all it took. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body as my climax approached.

“Get ready, girls, I’m gonna cum,” I warned as I felt that delicious tingling start to spread through my groin. Sharon hurriedly scrambled to her knees and leaned over my midsection just as Emma slipped her lips off my thrusting cock. A big gob of saliva connected the tip of my cock to her parted lips in a wickedly sinful web. It quivered there sensually for just a second before Sharon swooped down and gathered up the glistening strand with her descending mouth.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” I said as Sharon’s mouth slipped over the engorged head of my cock just as I felt the boiling semen speeding up the shaft in a delicious rush. The first thick rope jettisoned forth and pasted itself against the roof of her mouth. I saw her chubby little cheeks swelling as I unloaded wad after wad of my silky cream into her sucking mouth. Emma’s hand was stroking teasingly up and down my throbbing shaft as she pumped as much cum as she could out of me into her friend’s waiting mouth.

“Mmmmm,” Sharon mewed in pleasure as I flooded her mouth, a small silvery trickle of cum appearing at the corner of her lips and running down her chin.

“Oh man, this is the life,” I thought to myself as I watched my sweet niece continue to jack her hand up and down in a torturous corkscrewing motion as I fed my big creamy load right into Sharon’s mouth. Finally, the excruciatingly delicious contractions ceased as my cock stopped spitting, the last of my silky cum just oozing out onto Sharon’s tongue as she softly sucked. Satisfied that she’d gotten as much as she could, Sharon deftly slid backwards, drew her lips off my cock and showed me the massive load filling her mouth. Her hot oral cavity was almost overflowing with the shimmering mass of my pearly semen. With lust filled eyes, she closed her mouth and I saw the muscles in her neck contracting as she enthusiastically swallowed.

“Mmmmmm, that tastes so good,” she said with a throaty groan as she savored the warm masculine flavor.

“You’ve got some on your chin,” I said as I nodded towards the silvery streak brilliantly silhouetted against her creamy mocha skin. “Let Emma have that.” She eagerly turned her face towards my niece and I watched as Emma took Sharon’s pretty face in her hands and slavishly licked her chin clean of my precious seed. Both girls seemed tremendously aroused and Emma instinctively slid her tongue over Sharon’s big soft lips, the tip teasing at the soft moist opening; as if asking for permission to enter. I watched as Sharon’s lips eased open and Emma took advantage of the invitation and feathered her tongue deep between her friend’s lips as they ended up in a long passionate kiss. I sat back with a big smile on my face, my spent cock slowly deflating. I was ready to get some more sleep, but I was sure the girls weren’t until they’d gotten some sort of satisfaction.

“I think you girls need a little something more,” I said as they broke their tender kiss and looked at me with lust-filled eyes. Both of them were glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration, their sensual arousal readily apparent as they were both breathing raggedly, their soft gasps warming the air.

“Oh yeah, I really need to cum after that,” Sharon said breathlessly, her big tits heaving beneath the tightly-stretched lace of her bodysuit.

“Okay, then lay here, Sharon,” I said as I scrambled to my knees and pushed some pillows against the headboard for her to lie against, “we’re gonna put that sweet mouth of Emma’s back to work again.”

“Excellent,” Sharon said with a devilish glint in her eye as she lay back against the stacked up pillows and drew her legs up and apart. Both Emma and I had our eyes drawn automatically to the crotchless opening of the bodysuit as Sharon’s warm wet cunt opened up to us like a fresh juicy peach.

“C’mon Emma, I need it bad,” Sharon said lasciviously as she reached down and drew apart her plump pussy-lips. We could both see the glistening secretions bubbling at the opening as she teased Emma by running the tip of one painted fingernail all around the shiny wet hole. I looked up and saw Emma’s tongue slide out instinctively and run around her full pillowy lips in anticipation of what Sharon expected of her.

“Oohhhnngg,” Emma said with a little groan of anguish as she eagerly dove onto her stomach between Sharon’s plump spread thighs and started eating her voraciously. I moved behind her and looked down at that gorgeous ass of hers, beautifully framed by the black crotchless bodysuit. Knowing she needed release as bad as Sharon, I pushed her long coltish legs apart and moved in between them on my knees.

“Lift that sweet bum up for me, Emma,” I said as I reached down and lifted her by her hips. I pushed down on the middle of her back so her luscious round bum was arched up nicely for my attention. I nudged her knees slightly to each side and looked down at her long wet slit, just glistening with her warm girly juices.

“That’s a good girl. You make Sharon feel real good and I’ll take care of you.” That heart-shaped bum of hers looked beautiful as she arched her back until it was sitting there perched up invitingly for my hands. I started by rubbing my hands all over those round firm cheeks, my fingers tracing over the lacy fabric in those areas where it covered her.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” I heard Sharon croon as Emma’s tongue started to work its magic inside her. “I tell you slut, that mouth of yours is amazing.” I watched as Sharon reached down and affectionately ran her fingers through Emma’s lustrous hair as she sat back and looked down at my young niece through eyes that were half-closed with desire. I could hear the wet sloppy sounds of Emma enthusiastically licking and sucking on her friend’s delectable pussy as she ate her.

I slipped my fingers further down over Emma’s curvy bum-cheeks and let my fingertips slide along the groove of her glistening wet slit. I ran it all the way down and rubbed her stiff clit for a second; a little groan of pleasure issuing forth from her mouth against Sharon’s needy flesh. I brought my fingers back up and slid my middle finger into the warm cleft and felt it slide deliciously inside her. I fed it all the way in until the palm of my hand was pressing up against her body.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned as she rotated her hips in a slow circle against my invading digit. It felt so nasty to be finger-fucking my young niece as she was eating away at her best friend’s plump wet cunt. Emma was amazingly wet, so I added another finger and pretty soon, not just my fingers, but my whole hand was covered with her slippery juices as I slid my fingers back and forth between those needy folds of hot pink flesh. I looked down at the little rosebud of her anus; it seemed to be looking up at me, almost like it was asking for some attention too. I couldn’t resist; I slipped my first two fingers of my other hand into her pussy and coated them with her glistening secretions; and then I brought my middle finger up and teased it all around her tight puckered opening.

“Mmmmm,” she groaned softly as she felt my thick finger pressing against her tender opening.

“Relax that for me, sweetie,” I said to Emma softly. “I want inside.” I felt her gripping ring ease open and as soon as I felt it start to give way, I slid my glistening finger all the way into her.

“Uuunnggghh,” she groaned into Sharon’s pussy as I slid my think finger in to the hilt. Oh man, did her ass ever feel hot! It gripped my invading digit in a tight enveloping embrace as I swirled it in a slow circle over the hot wet tissues lining her chute. With the middle finger of one hand in her pussy and one buried within her sweet little bum, I started to rhythmically finger-fuck in both holes at the same time. It didn’t take long before she started squirming like a wild thing under me.

“Whatever you’re doing to her down there,” Sharon said in a husky lust-filled voice, “just keep doing it; she’s eating me like crazy. I love it!” Sharon was right; the intensity of the sloppy wet licking and sucking sounds coming from her cunt had increased once I’d started working on both of Emma’s tight little holes. Her heightened arousal had her eating Sharon like there was no tomorrow. I took my fingers buried inside her and pressed them against the membranes separating them and started to slide them a little faster back and forth, my fingers rubbing luxuriously over those hot tender tissues.

“Oh fuck,” Sharon moaned loudly and I saw her eyes close as she threw her head back against the pillows behind her, “that tongue is so deep. It’s like you’re right on the underside of my clit. Oh yeah Emma ... right there ... that’s so good. Just ... just ... OH FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK...” As Sharon’s climax hit, her big round bum started thrashing about on the sheets as she held Emma’s face pressed flush up against her gushing cunt. Her massive tits were rising and falling with each ragged breath as she shook and quivered through a tremendous release.

“Mmmmm ... mmmmmm ... MMMMMMMMMM!!!!” Emma squealed into Sharon’s bubbling pussy as her own orgasm shot through her. She was pressing her beautiful round bum back against my probing fingers as the delicious sensations of her intense climax coursed throughout her body. I could feel the warm flow of her slick cunt-honey sliding onto the palm of my hand as I kept my fingers sliding in and out of her.

“C’mon Emma, I want another one,” Sharon said breathlessly as she held my niece’s pretty face pressed tightly up against her weeping box. Emma continued to lick noisily and I kept up my titillating fingering of her holes until both of them shook and squealed their way through a second orgasm. Finally, gasping raggedly, Sharon let go of Emma’s head and allowed her to come up for air.

“Oh man, I needed that,” Sharon said as she lay there with a look of total contentment on her pretty face, her big heavy breasts rising and falling seductively beneath the lace fabric as her breathing started to slowly return to normal.

“You were really gushing, Sharon,” Emma said meekly, “I loved it.” I slid my fingers slowly out of her clutching holes and as I did, my young niece turned to face me. I could see that she was right about Sharon; Emma’s face was glistening from ear to ear with a shiny coating of her friend’s gooey secretions.

“C’mere sweetie,” I said as I reached forward and took her head in my hands, “it’s my turn to clean you up this time.” With Sharon watching with a smile of pure bliss on her face, I held my niece’s head in my big hands and licked her face with my long raspy tongue.

“Mmmmmm,” she crooned as I lovingly lapped up Sharon’s musky juices. Mmmmmm was exactly the word for it. Fuck, her slimy cream sure tasted good. I savored the silky texture and girlish flavor of her cunt-honey as I licked all over Emma’s face until all that was left was fine sheen of my own drying saliva.

“Oh Uncle Jeff, that felt so nice. Thank you,” Emma said kittenishly as I finally sat back and gave her a big smile.

“You’re welcome, honey, anytime,” I replied as I moved up towards the head of the bed. “Okay girls, let’s get some sleep. You little tramps have just about worn me out.”

“Just about?” Sharon said teasingly as she reached for my heavy flaccid cock. “I’ll take one more if you’ve got it.” Man, this insatiable little minx was incredible. I started to wonder with the two of them if I would still be alive by the end of this trip! As her hand circled my long thick cock, I decided to take her words as a challenge.

“If you want it bad enough, you’re gonna hafta work to get it back up,” I said with a playful grin as I lay back in the middle of the bed and put my hands behind my head.

“Oh, I want it bad enough,” Sharon said as she got to her knees and leaned over my midsection, “I want you to fuck me one more time. C’mon Emma, help me out.”

“Aren’t ... aren’t you sore?” my niece asked as she looked at her best friend with an incredulous look on her face.

“A little,” Sharon admitted, “but I can’t believe how good it felt. I don’t care if he fucks me until I can’t walk tomorrow. I just want to feel it back inside me one more time tonight.” With a smoldering look of desire in her eyes, she lowered her pretty face over my groin and started licking along the side of my spent dick.

“Save some of that for me,” Emma said playfully as she got to her knees on my other side and leaned in next to her friend. I lay back peacefully against the pillows and watched as she moved her mouth lower and I felt her press her lips against the silky skin of my bag. She sucked gently and one of my balls slipped into her mouth, her flowing saliva encompassing it in a hot moist bath.

I had thought I was done for the night, but as I watched those two beautiful young girls work on my cock, I felt that delicious tingling sensation slowly come back as my cock started to thicken and lengthen. They seemed to work in unison as if they’d been doing it their whole lives; as one licked and sucked on the broad flared head, the other one would by licking along the sides and around the base. Then as one worked their way slowly up the shaft, the other one would slip their lips off the tip of my cock and they would trade places, sometimes stopping for a soulful kiss with each other along the way. It was beautiful to watch as they seemed to intuitively work together, their magical mouths working luxuriously to pleasure my stiffening manhood. It didn’t take as long as I thought until they were both slurping along the full length of over 9” of thick hard cock.

“I think I’m ready, Sharon,” I said teasingly. She slipped her lips off the head of my engorged cock and looked up at me with lust-filled eyes. “Why don’t you sit on it and show me what you can do with that beautiful ass of yours.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.