The Deadly Forest
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

The next morning we did not have to ask how Alice and David had spent at least the first part of the night. The way both of them came into the kitchen, David to help me with the outside chores and Alice to help Mary to fix breakfast, it was obvious that they had finally had their experience with sex.

We were not even all of the way to the barn before David had to tell me about last night. “Pa, I had no idea how great fucking could be! Alice was already dripping from her cunt before she got her dress off. She sat on the towel on her side of the bed, and she left a wet spot just from that. I had already started to drip that clear stuff from my hard cock before I even got my pants off.

“I climbed into bed between her legs, and Alice grabbed me by my cock and pulled me up to her cunt. She was pulling so hard that it began to hurt, and I was afraid that the pain would make my cock go limp before I could stick it in her. I told her that, and she quit pulling on me.

“Alice’s inner lips are kind of big and floppy so she had to hold them open so that I could find her hole with my cock head. I was already so hard that my cock was hurting a little bit even though she was not pulling on me. I thought that women were supposed to have a thin skin over their cunt hole, but I never saw a sign of one on Alice. Why do you suppose that was?”

“Yes, all women start out with that bit of flesh covering their cunt hole, but it gets broken by any sort of accident that pokes something stiff between their legs when they are young. That must be what happened to Alice.”

“That must of happened when she fell out of the apple tree when she was about six. She started bleeding from her cunt, and she was scared to death. She ran into the cabin and Ma fixed her up, but she was sore for the rest of the day.

“Well, I was glad that she did not have that for me to mess with last night because I sure did not want to hurt her. Anyway, I had some trouble pushing my way into her cunt, but I took it slow like you had told me to do. I had to push real hard to get past her opening, but it was not so difficult after that.

“I sure did not have no problem finding what you called her G-spot. You may have heard her shriek when I first touched that.”

“Yes, we heard her yell, but we did not hear anything that sounded like pain, so we figured that it was something like that.”

“I moved back and forth over that place a couple of times sort of like you do for Ma, and Alice said that it felt great, but she wanted me to go in as far as I could get. I quit fooling around and pushed in the rest of the way. Alice squealed again, but not so loud, when I bumped into her nubbin with my crotch.

“That much penetration felt so good that I just stopped once I was in as far as I could go just so I could feel all of that around my cock. I did not stay there long because Alice got after me to start stroking like you did to Ma. Oh, Man, did that stroking feel good to both of us, from what Alice had to say. She was moaning and panting and saying all kinds of crazy things, but the main thing was that she liked what I was doing for her.

“I do not know how long I stroked my cock inside her cunt, but Alice started to pant a whole lot faster, and then she started to moan real loud. Her cunt clamped down on my cock so tight that I could not move, but that seemed not to make any difference. She started to move her cunt muscles something like she was milking my cock. At the same time, she was panting like mad and sweating something fierce.

“Suddenly, I could not hold it in any longer, and I started to shoot the white jizz from my cock. Oh, dear God, I did not know that something could feel that good! Alice got real excited and said that she could feel the spurts hitting her cunt wall, and it was driving her wild. I could believe that, too, from the way she was humping her hips around on the bed.

“I do not know how many times I shot off jizz into Alice’s cunt, but I finally ran out. That did not seem to make much difference to Alice, though. She kept bouncing her hips around and trying to milk more jizz from my cock. That did feel good, but it was kind of a letdown from when I had the stuff to shoot.

“Alice kept bouncing around for about a minute or so before my cock started to get limp. Finally, it got so limp that I came unplugged. By then, I was so groggy that I had to lie down. I lay down beside Alice and took her in my arms. We both dropped off to sleep for a few minutes, but we both woke up pretty soon. We went two more rounds like that first fucking, and it felt great every time, but we had to quit when I just could not get hard again.

“We did have one problem when we woke up this morning. Alice’s cunt sure was sore. Does that happen to Ma, and is there any way to keep that from happening? I hate to see Alice hurting like that all of the time.”

“Yes, I guess that it can still happen to your Ma if we go that many rounds of fucking, but we mostly do it only once per night. We do it a couple of times a night on rare occasions, and she does not have any problems as far as I know. I think that you will just have to cut back to only one, or at most two, times per night. On the other hand, I am sure that Alice’s cunt will toughen up after a few tries, so you may not have to cut back so much. I do not know how you can tell when she has had enough except by trying. I wish you both good luck, but I do not have any more advice about that subject. Maybe Alice can get some hints from Ma.”

“Thanks, Pa, for listening to me rattle on, but I am still pumped up over my first time to fuck.”

“That is okay, Son. I am glad you and Alice enjoyed it as much as you did. You never forget your first time. My first time was with a girlfriend, and I have never forgotten the experience. It was great.”

That was a good place to end the conversation because we had finished our work in the barn and were ready to head in for breakfast.

Everybody had been so excited from the celebration of our victory over the Redsticks that the corpses had been left where they had fallen. I figured that we would clean up the mess this morning. However, when I went to inspect how much work we had to do, I found that all of the bodies were already gone. It looked like we had provided a feast for the scavengers last night.

They were probably wild hogs, and I hoped that did not mean that the hogs would be back every night to check for more tidbits. That could make it dangerous for humans to be out at night, and one place, Bob’s Tavern, would be hard hit by a loss of business. Mostly, Bob served only a local beer of his own manufacture, but there were a few stills in operation if somebody wanted harder liquor, locally more appropriately known as “likker.”

I tried some of that stuff once out of curiosity. My God, it was awful! Talk about an instant hangover, I felt like I had one before I even finished my one shot. Never again! I am a quick learner when it comes to pain.

The scavengers had even hauled away the loin cloths and the bones. The only things left were the Redsticks’ clubs. I piled them up on the tavern’s veranda and left them for Bob to find when he opened for business about mid-morning.

David and Ephraim had already left to go hunting by the time I got back home. I hitched Joe, the other horse, to the smaller wagon and started making my routine rounds. Yes, this was just another day on the frontier.

David and Ephraim showed up near lunch time with a wagon load of bear meat and a skin with only one hole in it from a crossbow bolt. David told the story.

“We had hardly arrived and hitched Ned to a convenient bush when the excitement started. Ephraim and I had turned away to hunt for hogs when Ned let out a loud cry of distress. We ran back to see what was going on that had frightened him so much.

“It turned out that a huge male black bear was eyeing Ned as the source of a large meal. The bear’s skin was kind of hanging from him in folds because he had lost do much weight during hibernation. Apparently, he was enthralled by the idea of Ned being his first big meal of the new season.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.