The Deadly Forest - Cover

The Deadly Forest

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

Chapter 4

The first thing we did when we got home was to look at the contents of the moneybelt. It was mostly copper pennies, but there were six pieces-of-eight. It was not a fortune, but well worth picking up. The problem I had in estimating the value of our coins was that they were a mixture of English and Spanish coins, and the damned Spanish coins were not of a consistent weight, so I had no way to guess the value of each coin.

The value of a copper penny was about equal to $5 in the money I was used to, so I was sticking to the pennies in estimating how much money we had. I would worry about the other coins when the subject came up. I was almost willing to bet that nobody else had a clear idea of what the Spanish coins were worth. If I had to value those Spanish coins, I would probably have to find an honest banker to convert them into English money, but where would I find an honest banker?

Oh, well...

The next morning while we were doing our before breakfast chores, David said to me, “Pa, this morning I woke up with my cock sticking out straight like yours does sometimes. The thing was that it did not stay that way more than a minute or two. Does that mean that I can fuck Alice?”

Oh, my God! What a question to face before breakfast! I did not want to lie to David, but I also did not want him to start fucking Alice. In this era, girls often married at this age, but I could not get over the feeling that they were both too young. Okay, I hedged my bets by saying, “Only being hard for one or two minutes is not nearly long enough time for fucking. Why do you ask?”

“Alice keeps asking how much longer she will have to wait before she can fuck. She is afraid of your cock because it is so big, but the way Ma carries on while you two fuck has really gotten Alice stirred up. I am afraid that she will finally ask you to fuck her, and that will mean that I will never get the chance. What can I do?”

“That is a very tough question to answer. My guess is that it will be something like two years before your cock can be used for fucking. Have you considered using your finger to fuck her?”

“Wow! I never thought of that. She will not have a baby if I fuck her with my finger, will she?”

“No, that will not happen. The only way to make a baby is to fuck the woman in her cunt. Even then, you have to shoot something called semen or jizz into her while you are fucking. The semen has little wigglers in it called sperm that react with her egg to get a baby started. The timing has to be very close for the sperm and the egg to get together, but once that happens, everything else is sort of automatic and takes place on its own.”

“Oh, so that is how it works.”

“I should tell you that finger-fucking is very common where I come from. But most of the pleasure goes to the woman. About all the man gets from this is the feeling that he has made the woman feel good, so do not expect to get much from doing this. However, it may be enough to keep Alice from nagging you too much to fuck her with your cock.”

“Let me know if you do finger-fuck her. Oh, make sure that your hands are very clean before you stick your finger into her cunt. She could get very sick if you stick in a dirty finger. She could even die from the effect of being fucked by a dirty finger, so you have to be careful.”

“Is that enough information for now, or do you want to hear more? I should tell you more things about finger-fucking if you two decide to go that far.”

“No, I think that is enough for now. Thank you, Pa. I will tell Alice what you said. I will also suggest that she ask Ma about it before we give it a try.”

Thank God, that was the end of that conversation! I was going to have to talk to Mary about this where the kids could not hear us. I hoped that I have not said too much and let the situation get out of hand, so to speak.

That was the last I heard from David about sex for a month or more, but I was sure that there was a lot more questions coming up in the near future. As much as possible, I was going to let him lead the conversation. I did not want to snow him with so much information that he got confused. Sex is confusing enough by itself for teenagers without having extraneous thoughts thrown in.

This was a hunting day, so we went out after breakfast to see what we could find. We went a little farther from the cabin than was usual because I was afraid that we might bring the animal population down too far. I was not worried so much about the rabbit population, but I was concerned about the deer being thinned out too much.

Mary had asked specifically for some piglets if we could find them. She would settle for an adult hog if that was all we could find, but the piglets were preferred. With that in mind, we headed for a place where it was relatively easy to find acorns. The sows seemed to especially favor those, and there were usually piglets where there were sows.

The time was pushing mid-morning and the temperature was beginning to rise. I was afraid that the hogs would all find cool places to wait out the heat, so I was pushing us to search quickly. Suddenly, David said, “Pa, Injuns!”

That was the kind of warning it never paid to ignore! I looked where David was pointing, and I saw four men with dark skin off in the distance. I guess that we were very lucky because they had not seen us yet. This did not seem like a regular war party because of the jovial way the men were acting. There was a lot of loud talk and laughter among the men, then I saw the reason for all of this levity. There was a flash of light colored skin, and I was sure it had to be a White captive.

I had seen enough of the captive to identify her as a naked White woman. Dammit, this had to be a bunch of Redsticks planning a rape party after supper tonight. We had to rescue her right away, or she might well be dead by midnight.

The question was not whether or not we were going to attempt a rescue, but when and where was the best place to do it. I was not worried so much about myself, but I had to consider David’s well being. If the Redsticks caught him, there was no question but that he would be tortured to death. They would not know his age, so they would assume that he was an adult because he was hunting, and only adult men did that. Besides, among the Indians, 12-years-old was considered to be the age of majority.

I counted 10 men in the gang, and I asked David if he had a count. He thought that there were only nine, but that was a minor detail. I thought that we could handle 10 Creeks, no matter how good they were as warriors. We had the crossbows with 20 bolts each, and they only had their clubs and knives. We should defeat them with reasonable ease if we could keep our distance.

“David, we are going to try to rescue that woman from the Indians. If we are careful and do not get too cocky, I think that we can do it. Are you with me?”

“Yes, sir, Pa. I look forward to killing Redsticks after what they did to my family.”

I figured that was enough of an answer, and I believed him. I told him what I had in mind for our attack and we got ready. Mainly, we just dropped anything that we did not need for this mission. By damn, I was back to thinking like a Ranger. We would come back later to pick up what we had dropped. Beyond our clothes, which were close enough in color to the surrounding forest, that we were pretty well camouflaged, we kept only our weapons, water, and pemmican.

The first step was to get close enough so that we could protect the woman if the Indians tried to kill her out of spite. That was going to be the tricky part. We stayed bent low and made our way toward the Indian column. We had cocked and loaded our crossbows before starting this operation, so we were ready to shoot on a moment’s notice.

I wanted to pick off the Indians from the rear of the column to the front so that they would be less likely to notice what was going on. Also, the woman was near the rear of the column, so we might be able to snatch her away from the Creeks before we had killed all of them.

We approached the Indians from the rear after they had passed us by. One of the Creeks had stopped to relieve his bladder, and I figured that this was too good an opportunity to miss. David was chaffing at the bit to shoot, so I let him take down this man. David moved so quickly that I wondered if he had taken time to aim. He must have because he put his bolt into the man’s back just about centered between his shoulder blades. The shot must have been perfect because the man fell without making a sound. If we could always do that, this would be a cake-walk.

We would come back later to salvage the bolt. Now we needed to keep the pressure on while we were still undiscovered. David immediately cocked his crossbow and loaded in another bolt. He did that without a reminder from me, so I figured he was going to be a valuable asset.

Only one man was guarding the woman, and she chose this moment to fall down. Well, sure, she did not deliberately choose a convenient time for us, but down she went. She was not bound. The only thing restraining her was a rawhide line looped around her throat and held by her guard. The line actually slipped from his hand when she fell.

The guard uttered what must have been an expletive and bent down to pull the woman to her feet. That was the perfect time for me to act. I fired a bolt into his side, and I was so close that the bolt penetrated completely into his body. The only sound he made was a groan as he went down. Just to be on the safe side, I ran to him and slit his throat.

The woman was so tired that she did not even notice what was going on until I stood where she could not help seeing me. At that point, she started to shed tears and to blubber something that sounded like a thank you. I was able to quiet her down before any of the Redsticks noticed that anything unusual was going on.

I put her arm over my shoulder and half carried her back away from the remaining Creeks. Once we were far enough away, I told her to hide in the bushes and to wait for us to return to help her. I promised that we would be gone no longer that an hour. I said that we had to let the Indians see us and start chasing us so that we could lead them away from her. She insisted that she understood what I had told her and would follow directions. I certainly hoped so.

David and I turned away from the game trail and ran into the forest about 50 yards. I told him that I was going to try to make the Creeks run toward us and forget about the woman. I was going to get close enough to kill the man I thought of as the leader of the war party and have the Creeks chase after me as I ran back toward him.

I told him that I wanted him to start shooting at the Creeks as soon as they were close enough. My plan was to stop them by killing most of them. Once they stopped chasing me, we could pick them off at our leisure. David though that was a great plan and promised to be ready as soon as the Creeks showed up. I reminded him that the Creeks could run faster than I could, so he should start shooting as soon as possible.

When he agreed, I made my way quickly toward the column. At this point I did not care whether or not they saw me. In fact, they had to see me for the plan to work. I ran up to about 15 yards from the column and fired a bolt at the man who seemed to be leading the parade. I hit him in the neck and nearly cut his head off. There was a yell of dismay from the first Creek who saw this happen, but I did not wait for a reaction from the rest of the Indians.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.