The Deadly Forest - Cover

The Deadly Forest

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

Chapter 2

I played with Mary’s tits for about 10 minutes, alternating between the two so that I would not make either one sore. She had begun to pant and moan even more heavily as I sucked on her nipples. I was at the stage where I was having trouble maintaining contact as she bounced around on the bed.

I could tell that she was getting close to an orgasm from the play with her nipples, so I decided it was time to up the ante a bit. I began to whip her nipples with my tongue, and that was almost too much for her to stand. I figured that the teasing had gone on long enough, so I pinched her nipple with my teeth.

Oh, my God! I was expecting a minor orgasm such as she would get from masturbation, but Mary exploded with a scream and great gasps for breath. I never expected anything like this. I had to pull away for fear of hurting her as she bounced around on the bed.

“Oh, dear Lord, Jack, what did you do to me!? I have never felt anything like that. It was the most wonderful feeling I could hope for. Is it possible for you to do that again? Oh, wait, if you do that again I might not survive. No, please do it again. If I died, it would be a wonderful way to go.”

“Just relax, Mary. That feeling will not kill you, but you may become addicted to it. Just give me a chance, and I should have even more for you coming up very soon. I hope to do as much or even more once I penetrate you pussy.”

“What is a pussy? Oh, you mean my cunt. Well, let us quit wasting time and move on to that. I can hardly wait.”

I grinned at her enthusiasm and admitted to myself that I was in something of a hurry, too. I moved down in the bed so that my cock was more nearly lined up with her cunt, as she wanted to call it. Mary was lying flat on the bed, and I figured that I would make a production out of this.

“Mary, I want to give you a special treat since this is our first night together. Let us try a position which is very popular where I come from. Rest your legs on my shoulders and push gently. That way I can roll your back into an arc that will give me a chance for maximum penetration depth. I guarantee that it will not hurt, and it may become your favorite position for fucking. Are you willing to give it a try?”

“Jack, your ideas and leadership have been wonderful so far. I would be a worse fool than I think I am if I did not go along with you. Go ahead and do whatever you wish. I can hardly wait.”

It took us a couple of minutes to get into the proper position. By this time, Mary was gushing lube. I could not see her pussy slit through all of her hair, but I could see the excess liquid running down between her ass cheeks.

“Mary, I am going to need your help with this part of the routine. You have so much hair on your cunt that I cannot see your opening. You will have to spread your lips so that I can see where my cock should go.”

Mary quickly followed my request and used both hands to spread her pussy lips. Ah, that was much better. Now I could see her opening. I was on my knees, so I had nearly a straight down shot at her hole. I lined up and started to penetrate.

Of course, I had no trouble getting past her lips, but the muscles ringing her cunt were drawn pretty tight. I assume that was from a little apprehension over this unaccustomed position. However, I was able to penetrate because I had a lot of my body weight that I could add to the driving force behind my cock. I did not want to push too hard and accidentally jam my way in too far. I wanted to slide in slow enough to give her time to adjust to me. Also, I hoped to give her an extra thrill when I slid along her G-spot.

“Oh, Jack, that feels so good. Please keep going. I want to feel all of you inside me.”

Well, that was what I had in mind, too. I pushed in slowly, but steadily, until I felt the increased roughness from the bumps and ridges of her G-spot. That was when she screamed the loudest of the evening. “Jack, what are you doing? I do not know if I can stand the feelings I am getting now. This is even better than a few minutes ago. Please do not stop. Keep on doing what you are doing.”

“Do not worry, my dear wife. I have just reached what is known as your G-spot. I will explain later why that feels so good as I rub against it. For now, I am going to keep pushing in until I can go no farther. I will pause when I get in as far as I can reach so that you can know what it is like to feel full penetration. I do not know if I can go as deep as your husband did. How did our sizes compare?”

Naturally, I hoped that she would say that I was much bigger than her husband, but I really did not expect to hear that. From the way Mary was acting, I could tell that my technique was vastly superior to his, but I was curious about the relative size of our two cocks.

“Jack, you look to be about the same size as my husband, but I find that hard to believe. You certainly feel much bigger than he did, and you certainly know much more about fucking than he did. I am sure he never heard about foreplay, and I doubt that he ever heard about my G-spot. When all of that gets put together like you are doing now, you are so much better that it is amazing.”

Okay, that was certainly flattering enough to massage my ego. My libido was already functioning at full steam ahead. It really felt good to give so much pleasure to Mary. Now, if I could just give her the kind of orgasm that I was looking for.

I paused at full penetration. My pubic bone did bump against her clit, and that produced another squeal of joy. She was still moaning and panting, but both had fallen off in intensity as she got used to the feeling of my cock buried inside her.

After about half a minute of enjoyment of the feelings, I began to stroke. I moved slowly at first just in case she was not fully adjusted to me being inside her. However, her moaning and panting picked up in intensity as I stroked faster and faster. I soon reached my comfortable speed and held to that. The sounds that Mary made indicated that she was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing.

Very soon, she began to wiggle as she could not contain herself, and the rate of moaning and panting sped up. I assume that it was unconscious, but her vaginal muscles began to tighten again around my stroking cock. All of a sudden, she stopped moaning and began to pant in earnest. Her face took on a grotesque form resembling a gargoyle, and what sounds she made seemed more like groans than moans. Thank God, I had heard of this happening, though I had never seen it, so I did not panic.

I continued to stroke for a few seconds until my own orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks! I’d had some good comes before, but nothing like this one. I do not know if I had yelled or screamed, but my throat was sore after the experience. As usual, my orgasm lasted only 15-20 seconds at most, but Mary’s continued for close to two minutes. As the saying goes, we certainly got our money’s worth!

Mary fainted, and I came close to it, but I was lucky and was able to come unplugged and put her legs down before I hurt either one of us. I was amazed at my orgasm, which was the strongest that I had ever experienced. Yes, this was going to be a wedding night to remember!

The next morning, Mary was able to fix a sumptuous breakfast of grits, eggs, bacon, biscuits, and coffee. That was not my usual fare, but I could certainly get used to it. That was the meal of a man putting in a day of heavy labor.

After breakfast, I went out to find what I needed for my atlatl and darts. This was a very old forest, probably dating for thousands of years, and I had no trouble finding suitable wood. All I had to do was to get beyond the limits of what had been used as firewood. Well, actually, I cut fresh wood for my darts because I wanted them to stand up under heavy use.

I was able to fletch the darts with chicken feathers tied on with sinew. Later I might glue the feathers to the darts, but tying them on seemed to work very well. All I could do for points was to sharpen the dart and fire-harden it. That should work for deer, but was a total waste of time for hogs. For them, I needed metal points.

Mary helped me, and it only took us about an hour to prepare the atlatl (the launching stick) and six darts. I did not expect to have much luck with the atlatl, so I also fashioned a sling. I had once been very accurate with the sling, so I hoped to regain that skill with only a little practice. Mary directed me toward a spring where I could find some pebbles for ammunition.

The stream I was directed to was not used as a water source because the water was very slow moving and had a greenish tint. The water was clear enough to see through, and the bottom was covered with pebbles of the right size. The first pebble that I picked up seemed to be unusually heavy, so I examined it more closely than I otherwise would have done. By damn, this “pebble” was actually a bog iron nodule!

The nodules were not spherical, but they were close enough, and they were the right size for sling ammunition. Well, maybe they were a little on the large size for rabbits, but they would be excellent for use against men. I picked up 29 nodules and dropped them into my pockets. That would give me plenty for practice this afternoon if I could get a deer this morning.

That only took a few minutes, so I still have plenty of time to hunt deer before lunch. I went deeper into the forest toward the place where Mary said that her former husband had found deer. Ah, there they were. The deer froze in place and turned to look at me, but they did not run away. Apparently, they were used to hunters who had to get close enough to attack them with knives or stabbing spears.

I was able to get within 20 yards of the deer before they showed any signs of discomfort from my presence. I had practiced with the atlatl and darts before leaving home this morning, and I was confident of making a kill of a stationary deer within 30 yards.

Nevertheless, this was a special case in that I felt that I had to prove to Mary that I could bring in meat in the quantity to feed us. Fortunately, along here, the trees were far enough apart that I could use my atlatl and darts effectively. I moved slowly in order not to startle the deer and shifted my position to a more favorable launch site. Once there, I selected a dart and lined up my shot.

I launched the dart at a doe mostly because she was the nearest animal. Hot Dog! The dart hit her in the side with enough force to penetrate her skin and travel into her about six inches. The impact of the dart caught her completely by surprise and knocked her down, though she was not yet dead.

I rushed toward her and cut her throat with my knife as she struggled to regain her feet. Dammit, I wished for a gun that I could hunt with because I hated for the animal to suffer even for that long before she died.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.