Hidden Heritage I: The Guardians
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2019 by DeeBee

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Stian is a young man in his late teens, recently orphaned but still an excellent hunter and tracker. He's engaged to the prettiest and nicest girl of the village and he's trying to get her parents more agreeable for marriage. The normal village life is suddenly disturbed when the Guardians, who's job is to guard and protect the whole kingdom, stop at the village and ask for assistance. Assistance of the tracker!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Romantic   High Fantasy   Mystery  

Teaching Erika and Siv turned out to be what I had believed - and feared - it to be. Yes, they were both bright and eager students; no, they didn’t have much restrictions when they tried to present their charms to me. Luckily for me, their fathers were busy, but both mothers were there. They did absolutely nothing to stop their daughters pressing their small, perky boobs against me and putting their hands on my lap - and between my legs. If I hadn’t I been utterly used and empty, I would have been in real trouble. Now I only got hard, and even that hurt as my privates were a bit tender. Besides that, I felt conflicted. I liked these two vixens who were only a few years younger than me. But I didn’t really love them; at least not yet. I didn’t feel the connection I felt with Fainauriel. Yet I knew that there really wasn’t much possibility to have a future with her. It would be much more likely to have some kind of future with Erika or Siv - or both.

Once I got back home, I decided to take care of all the horses while I took care of Luna. That simple task and these well-behaved horses gave me time to think about my life. The horses didn’t judge me when I explained my problem to them and, unlike Tariel, they didn’t bite or scratch me occasionally. Okay, Tariel didn’t do that much, and I guess that the main problem was that her idea of playing and showing kindness was a bit twisted, and she didn’t always listen to me quietly. I wasn’t any closer to any resolution when I walked back inside, but at least I had received some peace of mind. Like, that helped a bit, since as soon as I saw Fainauriel I kissed her with all that I had. The younger women protested a bit when I carried Fainauriel to my bed and used her as a target of my frustration. I was quite sure that she purred most of the time.

It took full three weeks for the weather to get warmer. During that time, I escaped a few times to do some hunting and I also needed to do three more teaching trips. Luckily, the fathers were present twice, so things didn’t get quite as heated as during the first time, but the girls made it clear that once the winter was over they’d come to visit my place - for some more teaching. Teaching, yeah. The mothers in turn were giving me direct hints that since there were no priests here to perform marriages, it wouldn’t be such a big deal to have two brides. For a brief moment, I considered asking Fainauriel if I could sneak away with them. I wasn’t quite sure why I didn’t. Maybe because then, I might have more than two brides.

Occasionally things could get a bit heated inside my little house. As the weather had remained cold, my guests could not really spend long periods outside the house and there wasn’t that much that you could do inside the house. It didn’t really help that I probably favored Fainauriel as my bed partner, but this was my house. The positive thing was that I learned that a group of young, Elven women probably acted just like a group of young, human women would have acted in the same situation. The negative thing about that was that they acted probably just like a group of young, human women would have acted in the same situation - and they were able to use some magic. The fact that Fainauriel and I made a rule that only Anglon should be used inside the house helped a bit - but only a bit. Punishing some younger women lightly for the pranks they did was not really a good option, since some of them seemed to be fond of that.

Finally, I traded some game I had for some warm fabric that would allow my guests to return to their home safely. I bought some of that fabric from Ake and some from Inge so that the amount I gathered would not raise any unnecessary questions. It would soon be Winter solstice and the other Elves would certainly be worried about this group. From my discussions with Fainauriel, I assumed that they most probably believed that the whole group might have died, since they weren’t at all used to snowstorms and harsh winter weather. Those just didn’t exist in their valley. Fainauriel was both anxious and reluctant to get on her way. After all, they had achieved their goals. I didn’t really know the details, but at least some Elves seemed to have certain control of their bodies and I already knew they had some way of knowing when they were pregnant.

It was early morning two days before the Winter solstice, when I was escorting the group that I had been hosting the last weeks towards their long trip back home. I had been following the weather closely and now the wind direction had changed and was coming along the coast from the South. When that happened in the wintertime, it was almost guaranteed that the weather would stay constant at least a week. By that time, the group should be far enough South that they’d be safe whatever would happen with the weather. I was out there deep in my thoughts when I felt a hand in mine; that gaze in those deep blue eyes. My heart started to ache.

““Thank you, Stian.””

““No, thank you, Fainauriel.””

Fainauriel smiled at me, and that smile broke my heart into small pieces. I felt like someone was tearing me apart. Then we shared a kiss. Just a light kiss in which our lips barely touched. Anything else would have been too much. That was it, no goodbyes, nothing more. Just the pain in my chest. I tried to convince myself to be rational; it would not have worked. I was just a tool for the Elves, a breeding bull, a stud. Nothing more. I almost convinced myself of that.

Yet, I stayed there long after they were gone. Long after they were gone, I felt that invisible string connected to my chest. For the first time I really felt the loss and for the first time I really understood that there would be a group of baby girls - my baby girls - that I might never see. In the last weeks I had learned that that might be the way the Elves wanted to have it. A few of the older ones had been married before the incident that brought them here, but back then, they had been a small minority. Now, there wasn’t a single one of them who was married. I guess there weren’t so many natural magicians. That was something they didn’t speak about. Not even by accident.

Once they had left, I did what I usually did when I was lost inside my head: I went hunting. But for the first time in my young life, a hunting trip didn’t solve my issues. I did become calmer as I spent some time alone in the wilderness, following the animals, but my heart was not really in it. In the end, I returned home with one buck and two rabbits, but I didn’t feel quite as calm as I usually did after some time in the forest. In the evening, when I cleaned my little house, I tried to convince myself that it wouldn’t have worked out, anyhow.

There wasn’t any big festival in the village during the Winter solstice, but I had been invited to have dinner with Siv and Erika - and of course their parents. Luckily, I had expected that and I had purchased silver wristbands with some colorful stones for both girls while both families would get some nice warm gloves made from the deer skins. Nothing extravagant, but something useful - or nice. Sharing presents at the time of the Winter solstice was not a necessity, but an old tradition - something that happened among families and close friends. Giving presents to both girls and their parents was something that emphasized the change in the relationship between those two families and me. Like, it hadn’t happened already?

Perhaps the party with those two families and I wasn’t that big, but there was plenty of food, and even more drinks available. Both fathers did their best to offer me some of their distilled and cumin-flavored spirit. I did my best to make it look like I was drinking as much as they were. I somewhat succeeded. By the time both the fathers were snoring together with the younger siblings, I was ‘only’ comfortably drunk. Well, a bit more than that, since I suddenly found myself in the corner of a room fingering Siv to orgasm while Erika had my hard cock in her small hands - and the mothers who had just been there had made themselves scarce. Had I been sober, I might have suspected some sort of conspiracy. When Siv started to let out a wail because of the coming orgasm, I hurriedly covered her mouth with mine. I was sure that all the people inside the house must have heard her - yet nobody came to beat my ass.

Once Siv was coming down from her high, I turned my attention to Erika. She was the shy one of those two and even in my drunken state I made sure to be more gentle with her. Shy or not, it didn’t take her long to reach her peak - much more quietly than Siv, but I kissed her, anyhow. So, I found myself between two girls with rosy cheeks - and two hands holding my hard cock. As soon as I hinted that it was fine with me, those two hands milked a load from me and the accompanying giggles were much too loud for my taste, but nobody game to check us. Well, not until we were decent again. Yeah, for sure they hadn’t planned this beforehand.

The girls would have liked me to spend the night there, but I convinced them that I was in shape to ride back home. There was also the fact that I didn’t trust the girls, I didn’t trust myself - and I didn’t trust their mothers! I had seen that look on the face of some women when I had been with them in the sweat house. Now, when I thought that I could have had some fun with them since Saga had already replaced me. I just didn’t know it back then. However, there was no way that I’d do anything with these two mothers. It wasn’t that that they didn’t look good enough. Oh no! Totally the opposite. Like I said, I didn’t really trust myself.

That set the tune for the winter, though I made sure that things didn’t get out of hand. Out of hand. Literally. Both of the girls became quite a lot better in reading and writing Anglon, and they even became eager to read and learn more. My mother would have been proud of me because of that. Arithmetic ... trying to teach arithmetic to them was a sure way to start harassment. Yes, those little vixens had noticed that a sure way to distract my teaching, was to press their lithe bodies against me and put their hands all over me. So, not so much arithmetic. Somehow, I had no problems in keeping things under control. I couldn’t help wondering if it was because of the fact that I was still thinking about Fainauriel every day. I wasn’t sure if the connection was still there, or if I imagined it.

Always before, I had gone hunting when I had felt that I needed to calm down or think about things. The problem was that I just couldn’t hunt so much as I needed to think. So, instead of hunting, I went fishing. I had learned new ways to fish on the ice when I had spent the winter on the other side of the mountains. Now, I decided to try it here. We didn’t have the same kind of ponds or pools, but there were backwater areas in the rivers in which there would be ice throughout the winter. You could go there - if you were careful. I was.

This type of fishing finally did what hunting couldn’t do. I was able to empty my head of all those distracting thoughts when I tried to fool those trout to snap my bait and hook. Maybe I was a master in the art of hunting, but this kind of fishing was something totally different, and there were many more failures than there were successes. I didn’t mind. I got enough fish for myself and Tariel. I was also able to give some that I smoked to those two families whose daughters I dated. Once, when I was about to leave the girls and their families to return to my own home, Erika stopped me with her hand.

“Stian, we have been promised that as soon as the snow has melted and the paths are no longer slippery, we can visit you. Together. For a day. A whole day - and night.”

I managed not to gulp. Barely. Instead, I smiled to both girls and kissed their cheeks. “I can hardly wait.”

Both girls blushed but their eyes showed the excitement they must have been feeling. I got a strong impression that my days of freedom were numbered. I knew I should have been overjoyed; this was what I had wanted to do when I came back from my trip - settle down and start a family. Only, I had planned to do it with Saga, but now it looked like I’d do it with two girls. Two hot vixens. Just how did things get so complicated? It was clear that the Elves had not planned to stop their visits, even if I did get together with the girls. Then again, I had already guessed that Erika and Siv had used each other for some release - still, a group of pretty Elf women might be a bit too much. Any case, I was quite sure that my carefree days were numbered in more ways than one.

We celebrated Erika’s fifteenth birthday sometime in the middle of Winter, and my coming eighteenth birthday at the Spring equinox, Siv would need to wait for her birthday until the beginning of Summer. After our make-out session after Erika’s birthday dinner, I was certain that as soon as the girls visited my place without being escorted, things would turn hot very quickly. My main worry was that I wasn’t all that sure how the fathers would see things. I got the answer at the Summer solstice - the day of my eighteenth birthday - when both families came to visit my place.

I knew that they’d be coming, so I was able to make some dinner for all of us. I also gave up and bought some more utensils from Ake, so that I’d be able to serve that dinner. I also used all my woodworking skills - and a bit more - to make sure that I had another table and enough chairs for all my guests. Still, I wasn’t at all sure what to expect.

“You know Stian, this house could be easily expanded by adding rooms to both ends. Two bedrooms, perhaps. That wouldn’t be much burden, after all - you still have quite a credit with Ake. Besides, I’m sure that you’d get some help.”

That was Siv’s father, talking to me outside the house after the dinner. Before I could answer anything, Erika’s father continued.

“Stian, you have showed so much self-control that it almost got us worried. However, both of us were reassured that there was some first-hand information that you were fairly capable of handling whatever would be facing you. That being the case, we are sure that the last few months have been pretty hard for you.”

My head was still processing what I had just heard, but regrettably that didn’t stop my mouth from responding.

“Yes, I have to admit that sometimes it has been a bit hard.”

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I understood what I had just said. I had never really been in a situation in which I’d need to discuss with the father of my girlfriend, the status of our relationship ... let alone, two fathers. At my old home, I had always been Saga’s neighbor. Saga and I had been helping others for years before we got engaged. Now, I barely knew these two men. Two men who were standing next to me and howling with laughter.

I managed to look embarrassed when those men patted my back, while they continued laughing hard. Gradually, they came around and Siv’s father turned to me.

“Stian, please call me Bjarke.”

“And I’m Jarl.”, Erika’s father added.

It seemed that I was sort of accepted by both fathers. Soon, we were discussing the technical aspects of expanding the house and after that, both men wanted to know how I hunted, and they ended up studying my crossbows. Sometime later, we were inside my barn, looking at Luna and the stuff I had stored there. There was a short silence when Jarl turned to face me.

“People at the village have heard about what happened with Torvald - and with your home and fiancée. That’s a shame.”

“That’s all past. Besides, there wasn’t much I could do about it.”

Jarl nodded, but then Bjarke cleared his throat.

“Stian, we both like you and all the people really appreciate your skills as a hunter. I’m also sure that everybody in our village knows how you supported some families during the winter.”

“Shit! Ake promised that my part would remain a secret, something between us.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.