Hidden Heritage I: The Guardians
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2019 by DeeBee

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Stian is a young man in his late teens, recently orphaned but still an excellent hunter and tracker. He's engaged to the prettiest and nicest girl of the village and he's trying to get her parents more agreeable for marriage. The normal village life is suddenly disturbed when the Guardians, who's job is to guard and protect the whole kingdom, stop at the village and ask for assistance. Assistance of the tracker!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Romantic   High Fantasy   Mystery  

Within the new few days we - my cat and I - developed a routine. I saved some of the meat for her - and yes, it was a she - and she carried the mice and some other rodents to my porch without eating them. At least somebody appreciated my cooking - only I didn’t usually cook her food. Whatever, I had to admit that I liked to have some company - and she also made friends with Luna by making sure that no little critters messed Luna’s hay. Of course, I still visited the village and interacted with the other villagers the best I could - and I even managed to act normally when I saw Inge with her new friend. I was sure that the man had a silly grin on his face all the time, and I couldn’t help feeling a bit jealous. Especially when I noticed those two girls who were the ones casting glances to my direction. They didn’t look like much older than Astrid had looked, and the mothers of both girls seemed to make sure that there was no way their girls would be alone with me any longer than a few moments. On the other hand - they were smiling when they saw their girls interact with me. So, I was accepted but not at all trusted. I could not really blame them since I was getting so horny that I probably would have ignored the girls being too young if they had come to me. Or maybe not - since I still remembered my mother’s teachings. However, she never said anything about giving or receiving pleasure with your mouth, either...

The weather changed, and I could feel the autumn coming, especially in the mornings. My cellar had been finished some time ago and I now had a place to store my vegetables, and I also had some barrels and salt so that there would be no need to go hunting all the time, as I was able to preserve some of the game I caught - or some fish. I knew there were some backwater areas in the nearby river in which I’d be able to try some winter fishing. I had already purchased some jars and preserved some dried mushrooms and wild berries. At some point I estimated that I had more than enough of those things stored so that I’d make it through the winter, however hard it might be. Of course, I’d need to do some hunting, but I was quite prepared for that, or almost anxious. There was one thing that I’d had to purchase and that was some hay and oats for Luna, but I had been able to do a trade with some of the game I had caught, and with some - or quite a lot of - dried penny bun mushrooms. Some of those I kept myself, but Ake was extremely happy when he was able to deliver some of those mushrooms to the big cities. Of course, he would have liked to know where I had found them but for sure I wasn’t going give away all my trade secrets.

I had spent one day making some firewood for the winter. I had had to use Luna to drag some dried, dead-fall birch branches to my house, so I could saw and split them so that they would fit in my fireplace. The point was to have enough of the wood close by. Of course, I could have also had some pine and spruce but then I would have had to be much more careful with my fireplace, so I preferred birch.

I used some of the water I had in a barrel outside to wash myself before getting inside. The water was cold, but it also made me feel fresh enough to make some food for myself and for my cat before going to sleep. Yes, my cat had been outside watching when I sawed and used the ax. That damned cat enjoyed it way too much to see me working.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the strangest feeling - or a dream. I was sure that somebody was watching me! I opened my eyes and rose, half-sitting, in my bed, suddenly on full alert - and then I froze. It was almost completely dark and the fireplace offered only a soft glow in the room. However, it was enough for me to see that there were two young girls holding primed crossbows that pointed in my direction. And there was a third girl standing at the end of my bed and to me it seemed that she didn’t have many clothes on - if any. I noticed that my fearless feline - which sometimes was quite protective towards me - was now lying on her back, her belly exposed and purring. So much for her help. Nor had my guardian system reacted. How come that was possible?

“Would you mind pointing those things away from me. It looks like they are primed and I’d not like to get accidentally hit, so please.”

Nothing happened. After a moment the girl at the end of my bed cleared her throat.

“I don’t think that they understand you. They didn’t want to take a risk that you might be able to ... able to command them.”

Suddenly my mind was flooded with information. The first piece of information was that they weren’t girls. Or, they were girls - or women - but they weren’t young girls. I guess they were women. Since as far as I knew these three weren’t human but Elves. You shouldn’t trust Elves. That’s what my mother had taught me, but she always refused to give any real reason for that. Okay, I probably shouldn’t say that to them - especially when two of them are pointing at me with their crossbows that look almost like toys to me. Except that the arrows look very real and they would probably hurt a lot if they’d hit you. If you didn’t die immediately, of course.

“Never trust the Elves, my mother used to say.”

Why did I say that? Just why? I could see the Elf standing at the end of my bed stiffen and I almost awaited the command to release the arrows. I wanted to close my eyes, but I couldn’t. Or I didn’t really want to. If I was going to die, I wanted to see the arrows coming. I could see the Elf catching some breath and I waited the command. The command didn’t come. Instead, she burst out laughing. That laughter was not a laughter of a girl but a laughter of a woman. She moved when she laughed, and I now could see that she really was naked and her body was not a body of a girl but the body of a woman - a small woman, but a woman. Despite the absurdity of the situation a part of me started to react to what it saw. Once the small woman got her laughter in control she looked at me.

“Right now, I could agree with your mother, never trust the Elves.”

Her Anglon was quite good but I was now able to tell that it was a foreign language to her. There were things in her pronunciation that reminded me of the voices I had ‘heard’ from the stones. So, the Elves probably still spoke the Old Language. I decided that I wasn’t going to give away that I might understand some of it.

““Whatdidhesaytoyou? Why aren’t you already in his bed? Doing IT.””

It was one of the other - dressed - Elves that spoke and I almost gave away while listening to her. Her way of speaking was much faster than what I had heard from the stones but still understandable. Only it didn’t make any sense. Except the first part.

““Oh shut up. He’s confused and afraid. Step back a bit and lower your bows. If you want IT to happen.””

Confused, yes. Afraid, not really, but really, really confused when I watched those two Elves lower their bows and step back until they leaned against the walls away from my bed.

“The last time they saw someone like you was long ago, so they didn’t know what to expect,” my visitor explained.

“Like I could attack them while lying on my bed? Or like I had any reason to attack any of you?”

I could feel her eyes on me and after a moment she shrugged.

“So, how do you want to do it?”

“Do what?”

“IT.”

“What is IT?”

“IT. You know, IT.”

Okay, to tell the truth I already had quite a good idea what she meant by IT but I was also more than a bit pissed that three Elves entered my lodgings, two of them pointed their crossbows at me and now the third one wants me to have sex with her while the other two stay on guard. I had to admit that the little naked woman standing in front of me had already made me fully hard but I just ... Hell, I had no idea what I was doing nor why. I wanted to have sex with her, but I sure wasn’t going let them push me around. Well, at least not without saying please.

“So, you want me to have sex with you, right?”

“Yes.”

There was more than a bit of frustration in her voice. I almost smiled.

“No, I don’t do that.”

“What! You have to, all the human men want to have sex, all the time!”

“Maybe so, but it doesn’t mean that I’m going to do that with you. However, if you ask me nicely I might be willing to make love with you. On my terms.”

“Make love? How could a man make love? Men just ... mate.”

“Says who?”

“Everybody knows it. But whatever, I agree.”

“You agree to what?”

“I agree that you may make love to me. Please.”

Now I could almost sense the frustration coming from her as her accent became thicker and thicker and I was forced to do my best not to smile. Maybe this all was a dream, but I intended to get the best out of it.

“Am I allowed to move?”

“Yes.”

I lifted my bed sheets and slowly and carefully stepped out of the bed. There was a collective gasp which I ignored when I walked to the fireplace and put two more logs on the fire. Then I selected my softest washcloth and a clean towel and put some warm water in a bowl which I set down before walking to the bed.

“Just what are you planning to do?”

“Wash you.”

“For sure I’m not dirty!”

“I never said you were. Look, do you want me to make love to you or not?”

“Yes.”

Her voice was full of feelings and I guess the Old Language accent was pushing through. I took her small hand in mine and the first touch of her cool, soft skin was something special.

“Come, please let me do this. I’m not going to hurt you.”

When I started cleaning her with that washcloth she was stiff as a board. Gradually she started to relax and by the time I lifted her blond hair and kissed her neck lightly I could feel her shiver. When I looked in her eyes after that, I noticed that they probably weren’t as dark as I had envisioned but blue, maybe dark blue - and deep. Very deep.

When I had started washing her I had first avoided all possibly sensual areas and only gradually did I start to approach them. By the time I washed her small breasts her breathing changed, and I could tell that I was making some progress. Finally, when I had cleaned her everywhere - or almost everywhere - I could also smell her arousal. I put away the washcloth and the towel and started guiding her towards my bed.

“Please, sit here. There is one more place I need to wash.”

She almost started to protest but stopped when I kissed the inside of her left leg and she opened her legs instead. So, it seemed that she was familiar with the idea of oral sex. I ran my tongue quickly across her lips.

I’d like to say that my intentions were all honorable and my main concern was her pleasure. Unfortunately, the truth was that I was so horny that I’d been ready to do almost anything in order to get laid - but I was also a bit afraid - for two main reasons. Or maybe three, but two of them were related.

The first was that there were those two Elves with their crossbows. The second was our sizes; she was a small girl/woman, more than a foot shorter than me and I knew that I wasn’t small - down there. During the winter on the other side of the mountains I had washed myself a couple of times in a hot steam bathhouse they had in the village. The second time had been during a time that was considered common for women and men - the villagers had been quite casual with nakedness. The Guardians and I were told that no harassing was allowed there since the place was there for cleaning, but it seemed that the women were allowed to stretch the rules somewhat. Since I had decided to stay true to Saga I stopped visiting that place during those common times.

So, I had a dilemma - I was hard as a rock especially after tasting that sweet Elf pussy in front of me, but I wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t hurt her. Saga had been smaller than me and it had been a tight fit, Inge had been even shorter and about equally tight, but this might be something else. My thoughts were interrupted by the fact that I could sense how the woman in front of me started to shake. Guessing the reason, I gave one careful lick to her pleasure nubbin that was standing there proudly. She let out a wail that was cut short since her legs pressed tightly against my head affecting my hearing. Gradually she opened her legs and I could breathe more freely again. My face was all wet, but the smell wasn’t at all unpleasant. I decided to continue, but this time I’d also use my fingers.

After her second orgasm I still wasn’t sure if she was ready, but I just couldn’t wait any longer. As soon as her legs released me I stood up and climbed on the bed next to her. She looked at me in wonder when she came down from her high while I just smiled with my wet face.

“I decided that I’m not going to make love to you - I’ll let you make love to me.”

After saying that I lifted the small woman on the top of me so that she was facing me and sitting on my stomach while my hard member was poking her tummy. I could tell that she looked confused.

“If you are on the top you can control how fast and how deep you want to go. I’m sure that I’ll feel good, anyway.”

She got the idea and I did my best to help and guide my waiting dick inside her. I could see how she pressed her lips together in determination when she gradually lowered herself to me. When I quickly looked around I could see that the crossbows were now on the floor and those two Elves were almost glassy-eyed when they followed what was happening in my bed. Myself, I concentrated on not coming immediately since the sight was probably the most erotic one I had ever seen.

I’d like to say that I made love to her the whole night but as soon as she started moving I knew that I wouldn’t last long. I was almost desperate when I started playing my fingers around all the sensitive areas I had found while washing her and still I didn’t last. There came a moment when I could only grunt and start filling her with my seed. As soon as she felt me coming I could feel her pussy pulsing - and I almost died just then and there. She had been tight but when I felt her pussy squeezing the head of my dick when I was emptying my balls inside her. I almost died. Smiling.

She collapsed on my chest and we both were gasping for breath. As soon as my breathing leveled I moved her hair away from her face behind that pointy ear.

“I’m sorry I didn’t last longer but it has been a while. Maybe next time...”

“Next time? Next time?”

Then we both heard a low-pitch wail coming on the side of the room and also the distinctive sound of fingers lapping pussy. My partly softened cock that was still inside her twitched a bit. The girl/woman on the top of me started to giggle.

“I had no idea that my punishment would feel this good.”

“Punishment?”

“Yes, my punishment was to mate with you. Ooh, what a punishment.”

I was about to ask more but the small movement she made caused me to harden again. I wanted to know more, to ask more questions but I wanted something else even more. I carefully rolled us so that I was on top of her.

We didn’t speak during our second round, but I managed to give her one more orgasm before filling her again. After coming the second time I pulled away from her and collapsed next to her. I remembered that I hadn’t even asked her name and I planned to do that, but as soon as the idea formed in my head I fell asleep.

A name. I needed to figure out a name for my cat. Except that it wasn’t my cat that was pressed against me. My cat was tabby by color and her fur was a bit coarse but these hairs in front of me were blond and soft. Another thing was that my cat did not have was a soft, hairless bum which was something that my hard dick was in connection with. It seemed that I hadn’t been dreaming about last night. From the light I could see that the sun was up. But that wasn’t what woke me up. Then some paws made connection to the back of my head - again. Yes, that was my cat. Who probably wanted to go out. Okay, I needed to go out, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.