Hidden Heritage I: The Guardians - Cover

Hidden Heritage I: The Guardians

Copyright© 2019 by DeeBee

Preface

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - Stian is a young man in his late teens, recently orphaned but still an excellent hunter and tracker. He's engaged to the prettiest and nicest girl of the village and he's trying to get her parents more agreeable for marriage. The normal village life is suddenly disturbed when the Guardians, who's job is to guard and protect the whole kingdom, stop at the village and ask for assistance. Assistance of the tracker!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Romantic   High Fantasy   Mystery  

Every story has a beginning, but where do stories really start? This story started well before I came around and it continues long after my small part is finished. So, this is not the whole story - nobody knows or can tell the whole story. Stories are also always told by somebody, experienced by somebody, and usually nobody can tell if things really happened that way. So, remember that I’m not claiming that I’m telling you the whole story or if everything really happened the way I describe. The story I’m going to tell is my story, it won’t start from the beginning and it won’t tell how everything ended - but it will tell how I experienced the things that happened around me and telling the story may explain some things that I helped to put in motion. So, this is my story - nothing more.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.