A Question of Fate - Cover

A Question of Fate

Copyright© 2019 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sometimes no matter what you do things have a way of working out.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Military   FemaleDom   Oral Sex  

David’s journey began in sunny California and wasn’t anywhere near as stressful as Awilda’s. College life came easy for David. Most of his classes revolved around something he loved, computers. The more he learned, the more he wanted to learn. He was fascinated with the history and the progression of computers into the human experience. He wanted to be part of the next great leap in computer technology.

Although his passion was computers, David wasn’t a nerd in the stereotypical sense. He had a social life as well. At six feet two inches tall and a trim one hundred and seventy-five pounds, with boyish good looks, he attracted more than his share of attractive co-eds. He wasn’t a virgin, but his relationships never seemed to last more than a month or so; and that was beginning to bother him. So much so that, after confiding about his concerns with his parents, he began seeing a psychiatrist.

Near the end of his senior year, he began hearing rumors about a couple of guys who formed a computer company in Washington State. They were primarily a software company. There was also another company just getting off the ground at the same time. Three guys had built what they called a “personal computer” in the garage of one of the founders right near Stanford, and had received some initial funding to begin manufacturing. These were just two of the companies that were getting into the “microcomputer business.” What intrigued him the most about these two in particular was that they were basically start-ups; owned by guys his own age, willing to take a chance competing against giants like IBM, Honeywell, and AT&T.

A phone call to his father proved to be a pivotal point in his life. That day, he had interviewed with several companies that had come to Stanford to interview prospective employees. One of them was a company called Microsoft. With his father well-established with IBM, it was just assumed that David would join his father at the Boca Raton facility.

David, after exchanging greetings and the usual questions and answers about how school was going, he informed his father about his interviews. He dreaded the anticipated response to his next statement, that if he was offered a position with any of the companies that he would hope it would be Microsoft.

After a long period of silence, his father began to speak,

“David, I think that that would be a smart move on your part. IBM would be the safe choice and I can’t tell you how proud I would be having you here with me. But this world is changing faster than we can react to it. IBM is like an aircraft carrier trying to make a U-turn in the ocean. It takes forever to make a decision around here. Oh sure, I make some of the decisions about the day to day issues, but anything of importance must go back to New York.

“I’ve met with both of them about four years ago; I personally liked Paul the best, but the true genius and visionary of the company is Gates. Keep this under your hat for now, but we just signed a contract with the company to work with us on a new operating system called OS/2 for our new line of mini computers. With your knowledge of UNIX and the system 34, I believe you’ll be a perfect fit for them.

“If they do make you an offer, don’t be surprised if they ask you to take part of your compensation in company stock. They are just beginning to make some money with the sale of one of their first products, but they don’t have a lot of working capital. By paying you partially with options for their stock they can conserve their much-needed operating cash. If they give you an option take as much equity as you can get. It will strap you now, but in a few years, you’ll see, it will be well worth it.”

The offer came a week later. Just as his father predicted, it included an option where the minimum portion of compensation paid in the form of stock options was ten percent. This percentage could be increased to a maximum of fifty percent, which was what David optioned for.

As graduation day approached, David was busy preparing for his move to Bellevue, Washington. He had little in the way of furniture and only a modest amount of personal items and clothing. All would fit into his 1963 Volkswagen Beetle. One thing he almost forgot to do was cancel his recurring Tuesday evening session with his therapist, Dr. Judith Crane.

“Hello Dr. Crane, this is David Richardson. I’m sorry but I’m going to have to cancel my appointment for next Tuesday. You see, I’m going to be relocating to Washington after graduation.”

After a moment of silence, Dr. Crane responded,

“I’m sorry to hear that, David; I think we were beginning to make some real progress. I usually like to have a final session with all my patients. Do you think it would be possible for you to stop in my office on Saturday, say 8:00 AM?”

“That will be fine. I can stop there on my way to the freeway.”

“Great, see you then.”


Bright and early Saturday morning, David cleaned out his dorm room, and threw the balance of his things into the back seat of his VW. He pulled into the deserted parking lot of his doctor’s building with five minutes to spare. When he reached the front door he noticed that it was propped open with a small rock.

There was also a note on the door: ‘David, please remove rock and allow door to lock behind you.’

The doctor’s outer office door was locked; he was just about to knock when he saw her come out of her office and cross the small reception area to let him in.

“David, so glad you could make it. Go into the office and take your usual seat on the lounge; I’ll be there momentarily.”

When she entered her office, she found him reclining on her leather lounge, his shoes removed and sitting just under the lounge. ‘What a good and obedient patient.’ she thought.

“David, I know you’ve got a long drive ahead of you, so we’ll dispense with our usual routine. If you don’t mind I’d like to try a little hypnotism, it will speed the process along so you can get on your way.”

It only took a couple of minutes before she had him in a deep sleep...

“When I count to three you will be completely awake. David, one, you’re coming out of your trance, two, you’re opening your eyes and three, you are completely awake and you feel absolutely great.”

David really did feel great, he felt like he had just gotten a full night’s sleep; but something was wrong. Why was he laying the wrong way on the lounge and why were his arms fastened to the legs of the lounge and why were his legs where his head should be, and finally, why was he naked?

Judith Crane stood behind him just out of his line of vision. She studied her patient, admiring his lean physique and his still flaccid cock. She knew that this was an unorthodox form of treatment, and she could loose her medical license if he ever initiated a complaint against her; but he had to realize what he was if he was ever going to be in a meaningful relationship with a woman. She had run out of time and couldn’t be sure that he would continue therapy in Washington or that if he did, that his therapist would come to the same conclusion that she had.

“Don’t bother struggling or calling out for help. It’s Saturday, everyone is closed for the three-day weekend so there is no one to hear you,” she calmly said as she walked around her desk also completely unclothed.

David couldn’t help but admire her naked body. She was tall, approximately his size, with a very athletic body. He had sometimes fantasized what she would look like naked. His fantasies weren’t even close to this. Her breasts, though not large, were perfectly suited for her body, and sat high on her chest with no visible sag at all. Based upon her diplomas on the wall he had determined that she was about thirty years of age, but could easily pass for someone in her early twenties. When she had smiled her face seemed to light up; she wasn’t smiling now.

When she reached the side of the lounge, the place where she usually sat with her long sleek legs crossed with a pad in her lap taking notes, she swung her leg over his body, straddling his chest, and sat on his stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.