The Jonah Ryan Incident - Cover

The Jonah Ryan Incident

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story set in the Veep universe, where Jonah Ryan is among those engaged in some serious political affairs.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Politics  

“So, Jonie, I have a confession to make. I’m ... pregnant, and it’s not yours. Before you get all huffy and puffy about me cutting you off and letting another man knock me up, let me remind you that I had just learned that we were actual brother and sister. I was seriously looking at an annulment, Jonie, because, strictly speaking, our marriage isn’t legal. In fact, I still want an annulment, but now that this is out of the way, I’d like to start fucking you again. It will be a lot better now that I know that you can’t put an incest baby in me,” Beth Ryan explained to her hubby.

“An ... annulment, that would mean that our marriage was never valid. No child support. No alimony. Well, duh, no child support, as it’s not my baby! I don’t even know how many kids I can even make with only one ball now. Look, I got news, too. I’m to be Secretary of Commerce in the Laura Montez Administration and suspend my campaign. Yes, I know, she’s a Republican, but this is the best gig that I can get right now, after the whole shutdown business and given my polls in the primaries. So, you’ll be screwing a member of the cabinet at least. Who’s the lucky man, the father of my niece or nephew?” Jonah announced to Beth, much to her shock.

“Governor Richard Splett of Iowa. Your best friend, as I recall. Be happy for me! He’ll make a great husband and I’ll be a great First Lady for Iowa. Don’t worry about me cheating on him. I don’t care if he fucks other girls, and I know that he fucks at least Amy, if not others. I know that because I’ve seen her limp away from his suite right as I’m about to go into it. She walks funny the same way that I do. I wouldn’t be shocked at anyone who gets it on with Richard. Anyway, want to celebrate your promotion, my pregnancy, and our annulment with a special fuck, Jonie?” Beth asked as she dropped her prairie dress for him and her panties afterward.

“Oh, God, yes!” Jonah declared as he grabbed Beth and bent her over to spank her ass while fucking her from behind, “see what I can still do with one ball, sis!”

“Fuck me ... fuck me with your circumcised cock and one ball, bro! Fuck me, Jonie! Get Richard’s sloppy seconds! You can share a woman with your best friend! You already are!” Beth encouraged Jonah to hate-fuck her right then, his prick shoving repeatedly into her as she moved her hips with abandon.

Jonah did his best to hold back, but damn if her words didn’t somehow turn him on, not to mention her ass and the fact of her being his own sister. The knowledge that she was pregnant didn’t hurt, either. Even the fact of it being Richard’s bun in her oven was a turn-on for Jonah somehow, as if it meant that he was putting the horns on his best buddy that the same friend had put on him. Beth was now effectively Richard’s woman and here Jonah was, fucking her just as Richard had while she was his!

“Holy smokes, you’re still banging her? Knowing that she’s your sister? Holy fuck! That’s hot as hell! Talk about chutzpah! That’s what I love about you, Jonah! Your chutzpah!” Shawnee Tanz declared as she joined the duo in their coupling.

“Wait your turn, bitch! You had Jonie all to yourself when he was in Congress and threw him aside! I’d still be married to him if he wasn’t my brother!” Beth said, but Shawnee laughed and spread her cheeks to rim her and silence her.

“Oh, chill! I don’t mind sharing and neither do you, apparently! Not bad, given how inbred you seem to be! I love the taste of your bottom! Still, the main attraction is Jonah’s cock and one ball! He got this bad boy cut just for me, didn’t you, Jonah? How about we go ahead with that marriage after all, Mr. Secretary? Yeah, I know, you need to be confirmed, but that’s sure to happen with half the Senate in Daddy’s back pocket. And best of all, your uncle can’t sack you from this job! Only President Montez can!” Shawnee declared as she stopped rimming Beth long enough to suck Jonah between strokes inside his sister/wife.

“But you dumped me when I got booted from the ticket!” Jonah objected.

“Nothing personal, babe. I didn’t want to get cut off by Daddy. Can you blame me? It’s blood money, sure, but it’s my blood money! I’ve sucked up to that old fart for years to inherit it and damn it, I will. Otherwise, I just sucked up for nothing! I don’t like Daddy much, but his money is nice!” Shawnee admitted her real feelings about her prison mogul father.

“Oh, hush, and get back to rimming me, sister-in-law!” Beth encouraged Shawnee, who eagerly did just that.

Being a healthy, red-blooded, straight guy, albeit with only one ball, Jonah naturally reacted to the sight of his ex licking his sister’s butt by growing thicker and harder inside her forbidden twat. Screwing his own flesh and blood had a nice ring to it, especially as she was soon to marry Richard. One thing that Jonah knew for sure was that Beth would get her way about that. She snatched him, so she could ensnare Richard just as easily. Finally, Shawnee licked his one ball just enough, even sucked it, making him cum balls (or was that ball in this case) deep inside Beth’s furry, juicy gash.

“Damn it, Jonie ... I love that slimy feeling of your hot jizz in me! Now, fuck this bitch’s face while she gets you hard again for her hungry twat! You really should marry this cunt! Just know that I’m going to fuck Jonie whenever I please. Are we clear?” Beth insisted now, grabbing Shawnee by the hairs of her head to drag her mouth over to her brother’s cock.

“Crystal! As long as I can eat you out whenever I please and shove your face into my snatch, too! I especially want eating privileges with your ass! Your booty is sweet as fuck! I like that tokus!” Shawnee demanded, haggling over the rights to Jonah as if he didn’t have any say at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.