The Jonah Ryan Incident
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story set in the Veep universe, where Jonah Ryan is among those engaged in some serious political affairs.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Politics  

“Madame President, you wanted to see me?” former New Hampshire Congressman Jonah J. Ryan asked President Laura Montez when called into her private study, not the Oval Office, oddly enough.

“Look, I think that you’re a truly ignorant, pompous, anal, bitter, vengeful prick, Congressman, but I have to admire the way that you’ve managed to bounce back repeatedly from one fiasco that you’ve put yourself in after another,” President Montez curtly introduced her topic.

“Why, thank you, Madame President,” Jonah somehow took only the compliments to heart, just as in their last meeting over the debt ceiling and government shutdown crisis.

“Shut the fuck up, okay? Anyway, Congressman, I have to admit to a certain morbid fascination with you, as well as a very urgent desire to see a strong Democrat defeated. The trouble is that it’s not clear who that strong Democrat would be at this point. Former President Meyer is rapidly tumbling, thanks to Elephant Gate, she’s in free fall, and you know it as well as I do. Tom James has pulled out for some reason, God knows why! I’m hoping for a Buddy Calhoun challenge, as it will alienate more Democrats than Republicans that it might gain.

“Senator Kemi Talbot is gonna be much harder to beat. You’re the wild card, and quite frankly, I want you out of the race. Never mind that you’re offensive to many liberals, some weird Republicans and independents might cross over to you, and the liberals would never vote for me. So, you’d better take this offer more seriously than you did my last one during the shutdown, Congressman. Here’s my offer: Secretary of Commerce. All that you have to do is listen to the undersecretaries and captains of industry, and I’m sure that your old friend Sherman Tanz will be quick to bankroll you all over again. That’s a problem for another time.

“Do we have a deal, Congressman?” President Laura Montez insisted now, her breasts heaving as she contemplated what her real purpose was ... keep a nativist prick completely out of the running, just in case he won.

“Um ... okay. Maybe Shawnee might come crawling back to me if I’m in the cabinet. Anything else that I’ve got to do? Become a Republican?” Jonah stood nervously, but thanked his improved luck here ... the cabinet!

“Yeah, don’t worry about that. You don’t really fit in either party. You should be an independent. Honestly. No, I mean don’t even start with that damn business of Daylight Savings Time, are we clear? Also, no anti-vax nonsense, okay? And none of that ‘Muslim math’ bullshit, that makes my administration look bad. And be ready to act as a liaison with Governor Splett in Iowa. Are we agreed, Congressman?” the President demanded of him now.

“Yes, yes, of course! Was that it, and when do I get sworn in here?” Jonah paced a bit as he felt uncomfortable under the present circumstances, alone with President Montez, given what happened in the past.

“Yes, I think that our last meeting went badly, but I admit that I was offended by the whole ‘not rape’ business, at least partly because I’m fascinated by your one testicle. So ... how about it, Congressman ... still don’t want to rape me?” the President stood up and closed the distance, opening her blouse a bit to entice the former Congressman from New Hampshire.

“Oh, shit ... what is it, really?” Jonah asked her now, as she yanked down his pants and stared at his single ball swinging in the scrotum below his dick.

“Fuckin’ take me, already!” Laura climbed on top of the former Congressman, pushing him to the floor.

Before Jonah knew what was what, Laura had him inside her, bareback no less, riding him and making him her bitch. If he had any illusions that he was in control of this situation, they were shattered by now. Even someone as willfully dense as Jonah Ryan would realize that she was screwing him in a literal sense, whether or not she also did figuratively. She wanted to experience sex with a man who had just one testicle. Furthermore, this was also a hate fuck to get her frustration over the shutdown a couple of years back out of her system.

Even so, Jonah was a man, and he had suffered a blow to his ego already from the whole “Not Me” trend of women claiming that they had never dated Jonah Ryan. To be underneath the sitting President of the United States, an admittedly very attractive woman whose looks and name enabled her to pretend to be a Latina, well, that was a sort of balm to his wounded pride. For Jonah, it was also a break from the cut-off that he suffered from his sister/wife, Beth, since she discovered that he was her stepbrother and he said such horrible things about their father, Lloyd Hennick, after accidentally killing him with adult chickenpox. His blue balls (or ball?) just added to the intensity of this romp on the floor of the President’s private study.

“Is this really just about my one ball, or something else?” Jonah naturally opened his trap and put his foot in his mouth.

“Oh, just shut the fuck up and take this pussy! Here, taste my tits!” Laura shoved her nipples past his lips as she bounced up and down on his prick.

Jonah couldn’t help but go along with the President as she straddled and used him for her own pleasure. Somehow, the experience of aggressively riding this former Congressman with a bizarre, uptight, socially awkward, and embittered personality was truly satisfying to Laura. She creamed herself all over Jonah’s cock, much to his delight. He couldn’t hold back anymore, spilling his seed inside her. As he deflated, the President climbed off him and mockingly kissed his one ball as well as the head of his dick.

“So ... this cannot get out, no matter how much you want it to, Jonah. Still, it isn’t a fluke. I find that I like the idea of balling a man who has only one ball. It’s a circus freak fixation for me. You and I ... we’re going to fuck again, whenever I want it, and yes, it will be bareback. I’m still mad at Alejandro for getting a vasectomy, so this is payback. I’ve had some great hate fucks with him, too, which is one of the few things keeping our marriage together. It’s politics, too, as I don’t want to lose the whole Latina facade that helps my odds politically. He likes being First Gentleman, of course. Lots of perks there.

“No, in case you wondered, we don’t have an open marriage. I cheat on him for revenge. We still love each other, but there’s a lot of anger and hate, too. I wanted another baby to help my image with the voters. He denied me that. At some point, we might divorce or go to counseling or whatever, but first, I have a country to run and another term to win. This here is a revenge fling, nothing more, so don’t get any crazy ideas and don’t squeal to anyone. I want to see Alejandro’s face when I’m clearly knocked up by another man, but he doesn’t know who,” President Montez smirked.

“What if he leaves you over this?” Jonah probed, not being bright, but having enough sense to ask that, at least.

“Oh, I have insurance for that. Candi Caruso. I’ll have her seduce Alejandro, so he won’t be able to accuse me or leave me without it getting out what he did, too. I’ll make my affair look like revenge for his adultery. Also, if he lets it out that he’s not the father, then he’s admitting that he’s been cuckolded, which is a blow to his image, his ego, his machismo, all that stuff that matters so much to you guys. I know Candi ... she’ll go for it, especially if there’s a pay-off for her. She’s very ambitious. Fuck the First Gentleman in more ways than one? Why not?” Laura scoffed at that risk.

“Wow, you’re one stone cold bitch, you know that?” Jonah proved that even he could be shocked at Laura’s ruthlessness.

“Hey, don’t cross a Cunningham! I’ll go out of my way to get satisfaction, in every way possible. So, how about it? Secretary of Commerce? I don’t care about others, we’re not dating, this is just a dirty little fling, so don’t be shocked if and when it stops. I get a thrill out of it, though, so it will go on for a while. Are you my boy, Jonie?” Laura teased him by using his wife Beth’s pet name for him.

“Oh ... okay. I’ll do it ... and you. Whenever you like. You’re a crazy cunt, but you do fuck well and few guys get to fuck a lady President, unless you count all of the men who’ve screwed Selina Meyer. I don’t like math, so I won’t count them,” Jonah shrugged, just as they both exited the room to find Alejandro Montez glaring at both of them.

“You smell like sex! You’ve been fucking him! You ... you’ve been fucking her! That’s it, I’m done! I want a divorce!” the President’s husband stomped off now.

“Candi!” Laura called for her Chief of Staff, Candi (formerly Candice) Caruso, a strawberry blonde with a lot of low cunning and ambition, even if it only paid off recently.

“Yes, Madame President?” Candi jumped at the opening.

“Go get my husband and ... mollify him, okay? Tell him that it’s from me. A ... makeup gift from me. I don’t have to tell you to make sure that it’s caught on tape, just in case. If he doesn’t forgive me ... well, you get the idea. Leak it. If he leaves me, I want to bury his ass so that he can’t destroy me,” Laura demanded of her Chief of Staff, who nodded, winked, and raced after the First Gentleman to entice him into hot, sweaty sex.

“But ... he’s the father of your kids,” Jonah protested.

“And I wanted one more kid, which you’ll give me. If Alejandro’s kept busy and happy, maybe looks the other way, I can let your spawn swell my belly and it can help me and my image. The public doesn’t know that you’re the Daddy. Alejandro knows, but he won’t tell a soul. Candi, you, and I will work as a team to con him into getting a reversal, which will let him knock her up. If he doesn’t want to get stuck with the bill ... well, he’ll shut up and let Candi stick Gary Welsh with the tab. Candi’s every bit as ruthless as I am, in fact. She likes Gary, but not as much as power,” the President elaborated her conniving trap.

“So ... can I go in the backdoor, too?” Jonah stupidly asked right then.

“No, and don’t ask again! That hole is for Alejandro whenever I really, really have to make things up to him. That’s the only time that I let any man into that hole. It needs to be tight, so that he enjoys it and cums very fast in my culo, comprende? The last time that I had to let him into that hole was during the shutdown, I snapped at him, and then I needed him to show up for something. It hurt for hours, and I had to pretend on camera that I didn’t have a sore bunghole! No thanks, not even for Mr. One Ball Freak!” Laura cussed Jonah out before dismissing him, letting the Democratic candidate go home.

Sure enough, when Jonah walked down the hallway, he saw the camcorder running and decided that he wanted to pay Laura back for not letting him into her ass. Despite being happy about some nookie, Jonah was annoyed that the President said no to butt sex. At least Beth had allowed him that at times, even if it was as a form of birth control and lately she froze him out entirely. Jonah saw the camcorder and removed the film, slipping it into his pocket as insurance of his own, a sneaky move that wasn’t typical of him, but revenge could sharpen even the dullest wits.

Yeah, if President Montez thought that she had all of the leverage, well, he’d show her, wouldn’t he? Also, if he could get the President knocked up, without that kind of leverage, he’d have her by the balls, wouldn’t he? If she defied him, well, he could always tip off the other Democrats or the news, couldn’t he? Yeah, he might take the Commerce job, but no one had seen the last of Jonah Ryan.

Those were the thoughts clouding Jonah’s mind down 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as he ran into, of all people, Jane McCabe. A knowing grin crossed her lips and his, a sort of plot to have a very public and scandalous affair. Both of them needed this more than anything. This was one woman who wouldn’t be saying “Not Me,” would she? For her part, it would make her look even more fuckable and buy her a longer tenure at CBS Morning. It would be payback for him on Beth and Laura both, not to mention Shawnee.

“Are you thinking what I am?” Jonah asked Jane as they humped in an alley not far from Pennsylvania Avenue.

“Yeah, let it all hang out,” Jane laughed as she ran the video function of her cell phone to make it viral ... a tip off to the tabloids would be all that it took.

“Can I stick it in your ass?” Jonah prodded Jane a bit, making her laugh as she let him slip out and handed him some lube.

“Just use a lot of this. You having butt sex with me will really make heads spin. Besides, I love it in the tush! It’s so nasty! Nice and scandalous! Not bad for a guy with only one ball!” Jane egged Jonah on, knowing that she could only last for so much longer before Brie tired of sharing the limelight with her ... maybe she could have a second career in amateur porn or B movies.

Thankfully for Jonah, he just came inside Laura Montez, so he wasn’t going to cum too fast, would he?

As for Alejandro Montez, well, Laura walked in on them and found herself shockingly turned-on by the whole thing. Maybe it was more Candi’s ass than Alejandro’s, but Laura dropped her panties a second time that morning, this time to shove her pussy in Candi’s face. The meaning was clear, as Alejandro raw dogged the Chief of Staff from behind and pushed her mouth into the President’s gash. This wasn’t bad, actually, thought Candi as she let the First Gentleman slam his hard cock into her strawberry bushed twat and shove her tongue up Laura’s snatch.

“Just think, honey, if you get that reversed, you can knock both of us up!” Laura panted in her husband’s direction.

Predictably, Alejandro came deep inside Candi’s cunt, and the trio rose to lock lips with each other. Candi slipped him a good amount of tongue, and then did the same to Laura, who in turn gave her hubby a French kiss that he wouldn’t forget. He melted now, just as he sometimes did whenever Laura did some kind of kinky gesture for him. He couldn’t help it ... aside from being an ice queen and utterly ruthless at times, Laura could be a real firecracker. When she wanted to surprise him, in both good and bad ways, she proved quite capable of it. He was only human when it came to his fierce and ambitious wife.

“Candi ass, that’s your nickname from now on ... Candi ass, I want you to keep servicing my husband here, and when he gets smart enough to reverse that damn vasectomy, let him knock you up. Oh, by the way, honey, when you do that, you can have my booty again! Maybe Candi’s, too. One other condition, though,” Laura insisted.

“Which is?” Alejandro asked now.

“I get to keep fucking Jonah. He’s gonna be Secretary of Commerce, I’m trying to lure him out of the Presidential race, for fear that he might win, and I need my pussy as well as that cabinet post to control him. It helps to have something on at least one of my secretaries. Deal? You get Candi, I get Jonah. Besides, I like fucking a guy with only one ball. Oh, and when I’m busy with you, Candi will have to pinch hit with Jonah. Are you fine with that, guys?” Laura laid down the law, undoubtedly the boss in her marriage.

“Damn ... so bossy, that’s so fucking hot! I love it! But you ... you, Mr. Montez, you can dominate me. She’s in charge of us, both of us, but you can order me around. Not Jonah, though. If and when I fuck him, I’ll be in control. You can trust me, boss. I’ll do what I must to keep you happy,” Candi assured them both.

“What about Gary?” Alejandro wondered, not believing his good luck.

“Like that stopped you earlier when you were stuffing my muffin? Look, sir, I’m in this for the climb. If I have to climb all over my engagement and even my fiance to get what I want, I’ll do it. This is all about power. I like Gary, he’s fun, but he’s not the Presidency or even the President. I’m going to be President someday, whatever it takes! If that means getting reamed by a one-balled circus freak ex-Congressman or the First Gentleman, or even literally kissing a lady President’s ass, so be it. So, fuck me whenever you like, but just remember ... you’re fucking a future President, and if you tell anyone, I’ll fucking make your life Hell,” Candi showed a truly ruthless side to her.

“Hey, a deal’s deal, but since you’re talking like that, bend over, because I want to rim you ... now!” Laura grabbed Candi’s buns and spread them, “damn, you really are a Candi ass! I’ve wanted to lick your butt-crack ever since we met! See if you were as sweet as your name and looks suggested.”

“Okay, but can I lick yours, too! I love the tan lines and how pale your bottom is next to the rest of you!” Candi confessed, even as Laura munched on her booty.

“It really is delicious!” Alejandro admitted as he parted his wife’s cheeks and got busy tonguing that asshole.

Meanwhile, Beth Ryan wasn’t alone, either. Damn if Richard Splett wasn’t sexy as fuck! She couldn’t help herself, luring the former Jesus Freak and now Governor of Iowa (and Democratic superdelegate) into her bosom and bed. She had let Richard pound her hard and he couldn’t stop himself from driving deeper. Beth was another man’s wife, and his good friend Jonah’s, in fact, but that was part of the appeal. It was hard not to take this horny housewife and give her what Jonah never could. It was a fantasy that he had resisted for years, and had even helped him stroke it when he needed to donate sperm for Catherine and Marjorie.

“Oh, damn it, Richard, fill me up!” Beth creamed herself as she let Richard take her.

Richard didn’t know what this was, adultery, a break-up between Beth and Jonah, or something else. He just knew that he had to keep banging Beth. The prairie dress and white cotton panties were somehow part of the appeal. He loved to screw a prim and proper housewife. Iowa had shown him just how much fun that could be!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.