Learning Together II
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Darian Wolfe

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - High school student Kevin Rogers stepped in to help a mother and daughter in need. Secrets held by all three have been discovered that changes all of their lives forever. Does the name John Norman ring a bell? Why should it? Read and find out. There is definitely some spanking involved. Warning - This one is more intense than Learning Together.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Caution   Revenge   Violence  

The next morning, Meghan slipped out of bed. She dressed quietly to avoid waking Kevin and wandered her way into the living room. Kathy was watching the news. Helicopter footage showed the smoking remains of what may have been a house with police tape around it. Uniformed people wading through the ashes.

The voice over said. “This morning in what is being called the Johnston County Massacre forty-one people are dead and four homes burned to ashes as a result of drug-related violence. In a possibly related story. State senator Dean Atkins who has a history of allegations of connections with drug cartels was assassinated in his home last night by a sniper as he ate dinner with his wife and children.”

“In further news, last night Raul Hernandez the purported right-hand man of Ortega Cartel head Eduardo Garcia and Michael Lopez supposed East coast head of the Cartel was killed by sniper fire as they exited a restaurant in New York City, last night. We go live to Johnston County Sheriff Henry Tulane.”

The screen changed to a close up of Henry in uniform standing behind a row of microphones. There were three deputies and various officials behind him. Henry studied the crowd a moment then said. “Last night, a tragic thing occurred. Forty-one people lost their lives due to illegal drugs. Johnston County has always prided ourselves on being a safe and friendly place to raise your family.”

“What happened last night is the perfect example of why we have some of the toughest drug laws in the United States. To those who lost loved ones last night, our hearts go out to you. We promise you we will do our best to get rid of illegal drugs and their suppliers, so this can never happen again. We will run a full investigation with state and federal investigators. We will find the drug dealers responsible for this and bring them to justice. I honestly hope they forcibly resist arrest. We’ve had enough. Thank you.” Henry turned and walked into the Sheriff’s Department.

An elderly black man laughed. “Shiiit, This wasn’t no drug war. I’ve seen this before.”

One of the T.V. reporters heard him and turned her microphone to him. “What do you mean, Sir?”

“I said: I’ve seen this before. When I was a working man ‘bout forty years ago.”

“What did you see then?” The reporter asked.

“It was dem Riders. They was at war with dem Eye-talians. The Riders did the exact same thing. Killed like fifty of dem in one night. I thought the whole damn town was going to burn down.”

The reporter smirked and said. “The Riders are a myth.”

“Hmmf, shows what you know. I saw one. I was running down a back alley trying to get to my woman and kids. He came out the back of Gaberino’s restaurant. He was wearing a mask and had one of dem Uzi’s. I thought I was dead. He nodded at me and ran off. I peeked in the door as I went by. Everyone I could see was dead, and the inside was burning. I left.”

The elderly man shook his finger at the reporter. “I’m telling you dem drug people done pissed off the Riders. God help us all if this doesn’t settle their hash for them. The Riders don’t know what mercy is. We told dem on the block they can’t bring that cocaine in here and they laughed. They’s not laughing, now.”

“Why can’t they bring cocaine in? Do the Riders have a monopoly on it?” The reporter asked.

“No Ma’am. They don’t want it here at all. We’ve been taught since we were babies that if you beats a woman or mess with them hard drugs or be a Rude Boy dem Riders will come for you.”

“You honestly believe that?”

He looked at her as a teacher looks at a student they’ve flunked four years in a row. “I know that. Two of the boys I grew up with started being Rude Boys. They’s stealing cars and pimping women. One day they were found dead each one branded with the Ryder mark.”

The reporter’s mouth dropped. “Branded?”

“Yes, Ma’am. It’s an R inside of a circle. ‘bout the size of a fifty cent piece. I saw it myself.”

“They’re like the KKK?”

The elderly man shook his head. “No, Ma’am. They gets White folk, too. Skin color got nuthin’ to do with it.”

Meghan turned to Kathy. “Did we do all that, mom?”

Kathy met Meghan’s eyes. “Yes, You have to remember it’s war. They would do the same to us. We’re not very large. The only way we can survive is doing our best to avoid trouble and having no mercy when there is trouble. I was about Carly’s age when the last war happened. It was horrible. People would leave for work and never come back. We lost probably fifteen people in a three-month period. We got a few of them, too. They had the numbers, though. They could afford to whittle us down to nothing. Then one night, we attacked and wiped out a bunch of them at once.”

Kathy sipped her coffee. “We killed enough in one go they were willing to sit down and work out a deal. We’ve been at peace with them since. We’ve even made true friends with some of them. We go to each other’s weddings and baptisms, have dinner together and watch movies. It’s hard to make war on people you love. We work together sometimes and strictly stay on our own sides of the street business wise the rest of the time. It’s worked well.”

Kathy pointed to the end table. “Meghan, reach in that drawer and pull out the flashlight. I want to show you something.” Kathy led Meghan down into the basement. She knelt down by one of the walls. “Get down here on the floor with me. Help me pull this lid up.”

Once they had the cover moved. Kathy said. “There we are. Shine that light down there. What do you see?”

Meghan looked. “There’s a rock. It has K H 1734 carved in it.”

“My grandfather five generations back carved it when he came over seeking land for our clan to migrate to. He claimed this piece for himself. When we built this house, we built around it. This is what you’re a part of now. We don’t fight over money. We fight for family and our right to exist.” Kathy’s voice faltered. There were tears in her eyes as she spoke. “Donnie and Margaret were children to me and those bastards killed them and put a knife to my baby’s face. I promise you there’s not a crack in Heaven or Hell or God’s green Earth we won’t pry apart to kill them for it.”

Meghan hung her head. “I didn’t understand what it meant to be a member of the clan until I brought Kevin down here to yell at him. I didn’t know what he’d seen on the video. I really hurt him. I didn’t mean to. He was going to send me and Carly out of the country. I asked him if he would come. He said he couldn’t because his people and the people they protected needed him and those who attacked the clan need to know what it meant when you ride.” Meghan looked up at Kathy. “I know how much he loves me. Even though he knows I can’t love him back the same way.” Meghan clasped Kathy’s hand. “It’s not Kevin. It’s me since John died I can’t.” Kathy nodded. “Even though he knows he put the needs of others before his need to be with me. That’s not a mobster, That’s a man who loves his people. I understood right then.”

Kathy took Meghan’s hand in both of hers. “Did you make it right with him?”

Meghan nodded. “Yes, Ma’am. I had a right to be scared, but my view of things was so wrong. I was used to thinking of just Carly and me. All this time, all you were loving us and I didn’t see it.”

“It can take a bit. You’re every bit a clan woman as I am.”

“I know that, now. Carly is getting used to it, too. She thinks dad walks on water.”

Kathy smiled. “She’s not the only one. We, women, are going to have to be strong for our men. This war will change them. I saw it last time. It took Ben a couple of years to get himself straightened out afterward.”

“Dad was in it?”

“He was about Kevin’s age. We married not long after. Something bad happened on one of his raids. He would never tell me about it.” Kathy studied their hands a while. When she spoke again, it was in a shameful whisper. “Some nights he’d cry in his sleep. He would mumble: “Little boy don’t pick it up, run. Please, run.” Then he’d sit up screaming. “I’m sorry.” I’d hold him as he cried sometimes for the rest of the night. The next morning he acted like nothing happened. When I tried to talk about it with him, his eyes would go dead and he’d say “Momma, I have no idea what you’re talking about.” After a while, I gave up. Every now and then, he’ll stare off in the distance and wipe a tear from his eye. Don’t tell him I told you this. I’m telling you so if Kevin starts acting differently you’ll know why.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.