Learning Together II - Cover

Learning Together II

Copyright© 2019 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - High school student Kevin Rogers stepped in to help a mother and daughter in need. Secrets held by all three have been discovered that changes all of their lives forever. Does the name John Norman ring a bell? Why should it? Read and find out. There is definitely some spanking involved. Warning - This one is more intense than Learning Together.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Caution   Revenge   Violence  

Two days later, Ben summoned Kevin into his study and closed the door. He went over to his desk and flicked a switch. The familiar hum suffused the room. “They pulled Donnie’s body out of the river yesterday. We’re putting it out as an accidental drowning to keep the feds from getting curious. He’s already been cremated.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Classes are canceled at the high school tomorrow. We’ll be having his memorial service in the auditorium. Reverend Baker and Father Scarpino will both be speaking.”

Kevin raised an eyebrow.

“Paul loved Donnie as much as we did. Donnie spent a lot of his time helping him at the mission. Many of the kids at school are Catholic. Tom and Janice both insisted that he come so that all Donnie’s friends would feel welcome. Yes, he is a member of the Mafia, but he’s our friend. I would kill or die for him.”

“I understand.”

“Tom wants you and Jake as Donnie’s two best friends to be the honor guard during the service.”

Kevin looked puzzled. “What’s that mean?”

“It means you both will put on your finest suits. When Donnie’s ashes arrive at the school each of you will guard the person carrying them into the building. Once the person sets them on the table, you each go to an opposite end of the table and stand like this.” Ben stood with his feet shoulder length apart, back straight and hands clasped gently in front of him. He looked forward with a calm expression. “For the entire service until the same person who brought the ashes comes to get them. You will then escort them back to their vehicle.”

“I can do that.”

“Be sure not to lock your knees or you will pass out. Not tomorrow night, but the next there will be a major þing(council). You have one guess what the agenda will be. Since you’re eighteen, you’ll be going with me. While any member can speak for themselves. I and I alone speak for our family.”

Kevin nodded.

“To tell the truth,” Ben said. “When it comes to a þing the less anyone says the better off everyone is.”

There was pounding on the door. Carly was screaming “GRANDPA! GRANDPA!” Ben jumped to the desk and hit the button. Carly bowled Kevin over as he opened the door. Meghan and Kathy chased right behind her as she ran to Ben.

Ben hugged her. “What’s wrong?”

“Margaret killed herself,” Carly sobbed hysterically.

Kevin bellowed and punched a wall.

“She told me she was pregnant, and Donnie had proposed,” Carly said and broke down in Ben’s arms. Kathy and Meghan hovered around Carly trying to console her.

Kevin and Ben looked at each other, their eyes filled with cold rage. Meghan saw the looks and went pale. She quickly turned her attention back to Carly.

“Momma...” Ben said.

“It’s all handled, Dad, I’m the one who had to tell Carly.”

Ben nodded and hugged Carly tighter. “I love you so much. I’m sorry this happened.”

Eventually, they got Carly calmed down and the ladies took her out. Kevin and Ben had sat down for a quick one when the phone rang. “Hello.” Ben listened. “We just found out. It’s a shame. How are Russell and Lucille doing?” Ben nodded. “Ok, I’ll let everyone know. If there is anything else, we can do. You call me. Goodbye.” He hung the phone up.

“That was Henry. There’s been a change of plans. Donnie’s and Margaret’s parents are going to bury them together.” Ben’s voice cracked. “So they can rest with their baby. You and Jake will be honor guards for Donnie as he’s brought in. Then you will be pallbearers for Margaret coming in. You will stand guard during the service. In the end, they’ll place Donnie in her arms. Take some pictures and then you’ll both be pallbearers until they’re laid to rest at the cemetery.”

“Yes, Sir. Dad, I don’t even know how to help myself. How can I help Carly?”

“You can’t. All you can do is hold her when she cries, listen when she wants to talk and help her go on with her life. That’s it.”

“Shit.”

“That about sums it up.”


Later that evening, Kevin tapped Meghan on the shoulder. She turned her head from the dishes “Yes, Sir?”

“Tonight, You, Carly, and I are sleeping in the guest room. She doesn’t need to be alone, and I don’t want to be.”

“Your Mom?”

“I’ll talk to her. She’ll need to deal with it. Given the circumstances, I don’t think she’ll mind.”

“Yes, Master.”

Kevin kissed her on the cheek then walked to the living room and sat on the couch. “Mom.”

Kathy paused the movie she was watching. “What, honey?”

“Tonight, Meghan and I are sleeping in the guest room with Carly. She doesn’t need to be alone.”

Kathy took a deep breath and her face started to redden then she relaxed. “I started to get upset when I realized you were doing what I asked you to do. So that’s fine. There’s extra pillows in the hall closet. If dad gets cross, tell him to talk to me.”

Kevin got up and kissed her cheek. “Thank you.” He went to the guest bedroom and found Carly curled up around a pillow softly crying. Without a word, he curled up around her and held as she cried.


Early the next morning, as they ate breakfast. Carly spoke. “Grandma?”

“Yes, Carly?”

“I remembered something last night. When I was at Margaret’s house last week, she showed me a onesie she had bought when she found out. They were giving it to her parents this weekend to announce their engagement and pregnancy.”

Kathy looked at Carly. “Go on, dear.”

“They will have stuff at the service for Donnie and Margaret. Wouldn’t they want something for the baby there too? I know where she hid it.”

Kathy nodded. “That might be a good idea. It’s a sensitive topic so let me step into the other room and make a call.” Kathy got up and hugged Carly and kissed her cheek. “That’s for being a good friend.”

After breakfast, Kevin and Ben met in the study. “Are you wearing the executive vest?”

“Yes, I am. I almost can’t tell I have it on.”

“Good. Give me your pistols.”

“What?” Kevin said.

“You heard me. I want all three, plus any backups you thought I wouldn’t ask about.”

Kevin laid a Glock 19 on the table. He set his right foot on his father’s desk and pulled a Berretta Pico out of his ankle holster. He reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a pepperbox derringer and put them on the desk.

“Ahem...” Ben said.

Kevin reached behind his back and pulled a Ruger LCP and laid it on the desk. “Happy?”

“No, but I’m satisfied. Kevin, today is one of the hardest days of your life. You’re burying two of your closest friends. You don’t need guns, not today. I promise you there will be more firepower there than you can imagine. Before you think you’re being slick, I removed the .45 from your car. I’m serious.”

Ben put his hands on Kevin’s shoulders. “You’re hurt and enraged. You think you are, but you’re not thinking straight right now. Even if you are, you won’t be when you see Margaret in her casket holding Donnie’s ashes.” Ben moved his hands to cradle Kevin’s head “I’m not treating you like a child. I’ve stood where your standing. Exactly, where you’re standing. You have two women to take care of. Let me take a little of your load and take care of you, ok?”

Kevin hugged his dad. Ben hugged him a while then locked the guns in his safe. “I’ll give them back to you day after tomorrow. You’re off the guard roster for the next two nights. You need time with your family. Your Mom and I wouldn’t mind if y’all spent a little bit of it with us.”

Three hours later, Kevin looked across the packed high school auditorium. It seemed as if all Johnston County had come to mourn and celebrate Margaret and Donnie’s lives. The morning newspaper had run a story that focused on their contributions to the community rather than their deaths. Their families asked that instead of flowers donations be made to the mission. During the service, Reverend Baker and Father Scarpino each gave short moving messages. They encouraged the mourners to seek comfort from each other and their faith. They reminded everyone to focus on the good and happy memories they shared with Don and Margaret.

After the service, the parents held a receiving line. Mr. Leonard came up to them. “Mr. and Mrs. Langston, Mr. and Mrs. Gunderson I want to offer you Mrs. Leonard’s and mine condolences. Donnie and Margaret were excellent students.” He looked at the parents. “I know we don’t see eye to eye, but your children were wonderful people. Mrs. Leonard and I are donating a thousand dollars each to the mission in their memory.”

“Thank you.” Mrs. Gunderson said.

Tom and Mr. Leonard shook hands. “Thank you. That means a lot.” Mr. Leonard looked shocked when Mrs. Langston hugged him.

“Thank you. Donnie cared a lot about the mission.”

Mr. Leonard tried to reciprocate the hug. “It’s our pleasure.”

Once everyone else had left, Ben pulled the undertaker aside. “Sir, these young men, who stood by the casket, need a few minutes to say their goodbyes. Could you give us about five minutes please?”

“Yes, Sir.” He checked his watch. “I have to use the facilities, by the time I get back that should be enough time. We can’t wait much longer than that, though, or we’ll have trouble getting to the graveside.”

“Thank you, Sir, that should be plenty.”

Jake spent a moment looking then bowed his head, praying softly. He looked up and touched the casket and said “Bye, buddies. I’ll miss you.” He walked to the far end of the auditorium wiping his eyes.

Kevin, Meghan, and Carly approached the casket together. Margaret was laid out in her best dress. Her blond hair and makeup were perfect. In her arms, she cradled the urn of Donnie’s ashes and the white newborn onesie she had bought for their child.

Kevin trembled as he looked at them. His hands shook as he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a sheathed dagger. “H ... hi Don.” He took a deep breath. Meghan put her arm around him. “It wasn’t supposed to be like this. You’re my best friend. I love you. I ... I brought you my favorite knife. I want you to have it.” Kevin put it in the casket. Kevin looked around then bent over the casket and whispered. “Ég ætla að gera þær bastarðar borga fyrir þetta. Ég sver það. (I’m going to make those bastards pay for this. I swear it.)”

“What did you just say?” Carly asked.

Kevin’s voice was solid ice when he replied. “You don’t want to know.” He looked at Margaret and caressed her hand. “I love you too. I hope you find your peace with Donnie and your baby.” Kevin kissed her forehead. “We’ll see each other later, Maggie Sue.” Kevin wiped his eyes then stepped back and grabbed a seat.

“Can I give something to Margaret?” Carly asked.

“Like what, Princess?” Meghan said gently.

Carly showed her wrist. “This bracelet I made.”

“That would be wonderful.”

Carly slipped off her bracelet. “You’re the only girlfriend I’ve ever had. I don’t know why you had to do this, but I’m still your friend.” She held out the bracelet. “I made this. I’m giving it to you. As soon as I can, I’m going to make another just like it and wear it for us.” She placed it in the casket. Carly turned to her mother and burst into tears. “Why?”

Meghan wrapped her up in her arms. “Sometimes, when you lose the person you love you don’t think you can stand the pain.” Meghan pulled back a little. “Look at me, please. I wasn’t a whole lot older than Margaret when your daddy died. The only reason I didn’t kill myself is you.”

“She was pregnant.” Carly sobbed.

“I know baby. I know. There can be a big difference in your mind between someone telling you you’re pregnant and having a child to hold. There’s also the fear of how are you going to take care of the baby.” Meghan pulled Carly close.

“Excuse me, we need to get ready to go to the cemetery,” the undertaker said.

“C’mon, we need to go to the car,” Meghan whispered to Carly. They started moving slowly toward the exit.

“Thank you.”

Kevin stood and called out. “Jake, we’re up.”


Ryder Clan Chieftain Henry Tulane took a sip of water as he looked out over his assembled warriors. The Riders were in small groups talking among themselves. Henry glanced at his watch and tried to steady his nerves. This had only happened once in his lifetime. It fell on him to do it again. He resisted the urge to go take a piss.

A man walked up to him. “All the other rooms are clear and locked. All interior and exterior guards give an all clear.”

“Thanks, Doug.” Henry gazed across the large hunting lodge one last time then nodded. A man on the podium with a large frame drum sounded three slow beats with the beater. All conversation stopped and everyone turned toward Henry.

Henry said. “Everyone, look in front of you, to each side of you, and behind you. Be absolutely certain you know the identity of who you are looking at. If you see a stranger call them out now so we can verify them.” After a minute, he asked. “Is there a stranger among us?”

“NO!” the Riders responded.

“Very good.” Chieftain Tulane’s gaze pierced them. The tension in the room became heavy. “Brothers, we’re gathered tonight because one of our own has been murdered. Because of his murder, his betrothed killed herself and their unborn child. Another of our women was assaulted by these same people.” Henry paused and looked at his men with the slightest look of disgust towards them.

“We have lost a brother. Two of the families that look to us to protect them have lost their children and grandchild. Our brother’s killers had the audacity to send us a video of the act.” Henry pounded the podium. “In that video, our brother asked us to avenge him. His parents ask us to avenge him. His betrothed’s parent’s ask us to avenge her and their grandbaby. Our culture and ancestors demand we avenge them.”

“These same people threatened and took physical liberties with one of our women who is barely more than a girl. They pulled a gun on her and threatened to cut her with knives if she didn’t bring us the video. Are we so weak we will allow this to go unavenged?” He waited. “I said: Are we so weak we will allow this to go unavenged?”

“NO!”

Henry said: “I will call the roll and if your house will ride to avenge our people then answer aye. If you will not ride then say no. I will start out.” Henry raised his right fist and said fiercely. “House Ash will ride!” He put his fist down and continued.

“House Oak?”

“Ride!”

“House Fehu?”

Ben Rogers said, “Ride!”

“House Uruz?”

“Ride!”

“House Thurisaz?”

Tom Langston said, “You’re damn straight I’m going to ride.”

“House Ansuz?”

“Ride!”

“House Raido?”

Russell Gunderson said, “Tell me when and where and then get out of my way.”

In the end, every family of the Ryder Clan had voted to send the Riders to avenge their fallen loved ones.

“Excellent!” Henry said. “Go ahead and grab some water or use the restroom. In about ten minutes, we’ll take our oath. Would House Thurisaz and the son of House Fehu attend me a moment.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.