Learning Together II - Cover

Learning Together II

Copyright© 2019 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - High school student Kevin Rogers stepped in to help a mother and daughter in need. Secrets held by all three have been discovered that changes all of their lives forever. Does the name John Norman ring a bell? Why should it? Read and find out. There is definitely some spanking involved. Warning - This one is more intense than Learning Together.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Slavery   Tear Jerker   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Caution   Revenge   Violence  

Kevin set the folded towel on the bed and picked up another from the basket on Meghan’s bed. “I want to take you out tomorrow night.”

“Sir?”

“A movie and dinner or something. You know, a date.”

Meghan refused to look at him and stared at the floor.

“Is something wrong?”

Meghan nodded timidly.

“What?”

“You’re going to be mad,” she whispered anxiously.

“Maybe, but not telling me is moving it toward definitely pretty fast.”

Meghan chanced a timid glance at Kevin. “Carly will get upset if we go on dates.”

Kevin threw the towel he was folding on the bed. “Now, I’m mad. She knew we had a relationship when I asked her out. She knew how I felt for you before you did.” He pointed down with both index fingers. “This is horse shit. I am not spending the rest of my life walking on the edge of a razor blade between the two of you. I am your master, and I am taking you out tomorrow night and if she doesn’t like it tell her to bring it to me. If she wants this to work out between us then she has to learn to share. She might as well start now.”

“Master, I don’t want to hurt her,” Meghan said.

“I know and don’t either. But if we don’t nip it in the bud it will only get worse. I’m not treating you as a toy I take out and play with and then ignore when I’m with her or anyone else. I promised to be respectful of her feelings that don’t mean she can define our relationship or what we do.”

“She’s so young.”

“She’s two years younger than me. I understand what you’re saying, she’s had a tough time. You have too. You deserve to be treated right. I’m not going to be less of a master than your first. I’m not him. I can’t be him, but I want you to feel as loved and cherished as he made you feel. I want your slavery to be your joy, not a burden.”

“Master, I do.” Meghan held out her hands in supplication. “Don’t you understand? Carly’s never been in love before. How would you feel competing with your dad for a woman’s attention? She decides whose bedroom she sleeps in each night and whose lap she sits in when you watch a movie together. Carly has had almost no emotional support for most of her life. Do you think this is easy for her?”

Kevin heaved a sigh and dropped his head into his hands. “Fuck me, I’m sorry. I’m asking a lot from her when she doesn’t have a lot to give from. The thing is I love you and I’m spending time with you in places other than this house. The other thing is I have feelings for Carly, too.”

A puzzled expression crossed his face for a few seconds. He looked up at Meghan. “I’ve told you I love you five or six times and you’ve never said it back. Is there a reason?”

Meghan had the deer in the headlights look as she answered. “Master?”

Kevin’s expression became guarded and his voice impersonal when he spoke. “I didn’t stutter. Answer the question, honestly. I’ve always been honest with you.”

Meghan drew a deep breath and met Kevin’s gaze. Her tone was as gentle as she knew how to make it. “I feel a slave’s love for their master for you.” She held his hand. “After John died, something inside of me broke. I don’t know if I can love someone else that way. I’m sorry. You are everything I said at your parent’s house and more. I am so proud to serve you. The one thing I can’t give you is my heart. I don’t think I have one anymore.” Kevin stood up. Meghan tried to keep him there by his hand “Don’t leave, please.”

Kevin’s voice was distant when he said “Slave, call me if there is a real emergency. Other than that, I need to think.” He walked out.

Thirty-five minutes later, Kathy Rogers found Kevin coming from her husband’s study. “Where do you think you’re going with that Jack Daniels?”

“Leave me alone,” Kevin snarled.

Kathy slapped him so hard he bounced off the hallway wall. “Let’s try once more.” She said firmly. “Where are you going with that Jack Daniels?”

“Meghan told me she didn’t love me.”

Kathy’s expression softened. “Oh, hell. I’m sorry sweetheart,” she said as she hugged him. “Let’s go find dad.”

She led Kevin by the hand to the living room. “Dad, we’ve got a problem.”

“Why do you have my Jack Daniels?” Ben asked.

“Sit down, Kevin.” She looked at Ben. “Meghan told him she didn’t love him tonight.”

Ben gave a small sympathetic nod and said “Drinking your problems away won’t work. Momma, get us three tumblers, please. We’ll have one to settle your nerves and that’s it, understand?” Kevin nodded and Ben reached out “Here give me the bottle.” After he had poured their drinks, he sat back and asked: “What happened?”

“I told her I was taking her on a date tomorrow night and she didn’t seem too happy about it. When I asked why she said it would hurt Carly’s feelings if I dated her. Once, she explained it to me. I could see her point. While we were talking I had said I love you. She kept talking then it clicked. I have told her I love you five or six times and she’s never said it back once.”

“I asked her why. She said she had a slave’s love for her master for me. That when her husband died something broke inside of her. She said she was sorry, but she didn’t know if she was even able to love anyone. I told her if there was a real emergency call me and left.”

Ben whistled then said “I’m sorry to hear that. I know how bad that hurts. My first love walked away from me. I know you don’t know which way is up, right now, but let me ask you. Who lied?”

“What?”

“Ben...” Kathy started saying.

“Hush, momma.” He looked at Kevin. “I asked you who lied. Somebody lied, or we wouldn’t be sitting here right now.”

Kevin looked puzzled. “I don’t understand.”

Ben said. “Let’s break it down. Did Meghan ever do or say anything to imply or state outright she loved you as a woman loves a man?”

“She never said it, but she was always happy to see me and I thought we were emotionally close. She was always doing things for me.”

Ben sipped his drink then said “As I understand things, serving her master is what winds her clock. She sat next to you on that couch not too long ago and said in plain English she didn’t need a husband or a boyfriend. She needs a master. So if she didn’t lie then it means you lied.”

Kevin’s face flushed but his tone was polite. “I never lied to her!”

“I never said you did. You did lie to yourself.”

Kevin shook his head in frustration “Dad, I don’t get it. I don’t think I’ve lied to myself.”

Ben sat back in his chair and pointed at him. “The best lies are the subtle ones. You started hanging around her house. She’s smoking hot and her daughter’s pretty too. It doesn’t take long before you get feelings for Meghan. But you know as fact that a thirty-something isn’t going to bother with a boy. Plus, she’s skittish, so you push your feelings down. You push them so deep you won’t even admit to yourself that you have them.”

“Then that Ed fellow comes over and kisses on her. A rage comes on you from out of nowhere.” Ben pounds the armrest of his chair with his fist. “You’re touching my woman. All the food I’ve put in her mouth and the work I’ve done on this house she belongs to ME! I love her. You don’t.”

“Dad...”

“Wait, there’s more. After running him off, You’re on a hell of an adrenaline rush. You feel bold and powerful. So you tell her you know she’s submissive and you’re interested in being her master.” He pointed at Kevin. “Here’s the main question you need to consider. Did you use her need for slavery against her to get her into a relationship that she normally wouldn’t have gotten into or did you become her master because you wanted a slave?”

Kevin stared at his father a moment then looked down and whispered “I wanted her ... I wasn’t thinking. I wanted her for myself and didn’t want her hurt anymore.” He looked at his parents. “I knew if she was my slave I could take care of her.”

Ben said. “How are you taking care of her sitting here after making your mother slap you? Which by the way, if I ever hear you take that tone with momma again it will earn you a trip behind the shed. There won’t be a belt involved.”

Kevin nodded “Yes, Sir. Mom, I’m sorry, It cut right through me. After all, I’ve done for her it feels like I don’t mean anything to her.”

His mother smiled. “It’s ok, but don’t do it again. I know she cares about you. Nobody in their right mind would speak to me the way she did the other night unless she had strong feelings for you.” She got up and sat beside Kevin and held his hand. “What you have to remember is for half the time you’ve been alive she has had one bad experience after another with men. It’s natural she’s afraid to love. Maybe, she’ll learn to love you and maybe she won’t. I don’t remember you telling me her being in love with you was part of the deal. Has she not kept her end?”

“She has.”

“I know you’re hurting, but you knew this was a lifetime commitment. Instead of sitting here with us, you should be working it out with her.”

Kevin nodded. “I better go.” He kissed his mom’s cheek and shook his dad’s hand as he got up to leave.

About twenty minutes later, Kevin walked into the Patel’s front room. Carly hugged him. “Are you ok?” He nodded and glanced at Meghan.

“Master?”

“Let’s go to your room we need to talk.”

“Yes, Sir.” When she tried to step toward him, he gestured toward the hallway. She turned and led the way to her room. They took seats on the bed. Kevin was quiet a moment then said. “I was hurt when you said you didn’t love me. I didn’t know how to react so I left. That was wrong of me and I’m sorry.”

“Mas...”

“Let me finish, please.”

Meghan nodded.

“I went home and managed to get slapped by my mom and offered a tune-up behind the shed by my dad.”

Meghan jerked back. “Whoa!”

Kevin rested his arms on his knees and stared at the floor. “Then they helped me see some things that I want to talk to you about.”

His shoulders trembled. When he looked at her, there were tears in his eyes. He bit his lip a moment then said. “I did something wrong to you. I was in love with you long before that night with Ed. I knew you wouldn’t give me the time of day because of my age and how other men had hurt you.”

“That night with Ed I was angry and jealous. He was hurting the woman I love. I knew you were a submissive almost from the beginning. I knew if I could become your master I could be with you and keep you safe. I used your submissiveness against you to be with you, and I mean to be with you, not use you. I cheated because I wasn’t upfront about my feelings. I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to be a predator.”

Meghan opened her arms “Come here, Master.” She wrapped him in a hug as she whispered gently in his ear. “I am so sorry I hurt you tonight. A Girl’s love isn’t weak, though. I’ve dedicated my life to serving you. You used my submission against me to help my daughter and me. You’re no predator. A predator takes, and all you’ve done is give. I’m not going anywhere. The only love I have to give is a Girl’s love and it’s yours.”

Kevin hugged her tight and took a breath then said, “Want to hear something funny?”

“What’s that?”

“After my parents, got me calmed down. We were talking, and my mom said “I know she cares about you. Nobody in their right mind would speak to me the way she did the other night unless she had strong feelings for you.””

“No, she didn’t.”

Kevin said “She did and wasn’t far from the truth. People have learned you speak easy to Kathy Rogers. My mom’s a badass.”

“Why did she slap you?”

“I refused to answer a question and snapped at her to leave me alone. As I said, you speak easy to her.”

“Poor master, all the females in his life giving him shit.”

Kevin laughed.”I...” then stopped himself.

“It’s ok you can tell me as much as you want,” Meghan said.

“It feels weird when you don’t get anything back and it’s unfair to expect you to lie.”

A small look of exasperation crossed Meghan’s face. “Master, may we go into Kevin and Meghan mode for a few minutes, please?”

“Ok.”

Meghan popped the back of his head. “Quit being stupid. I do love you. I gave my submission to you. You’re the only man I’ll ever be with for as long as you live. I’ll give you more attention than most wives give their husbands.” She grabbed his chin and moved his face until they were eye to eye. “I do have feelings for you. Why wouldn’t I, after all, you’ve done and been for us?”

“My husband’s death hurt. I’m not sure I can go back there or if I even want to. You will get a lot more happiness from this Girl’s love than some other woman who says “I love you.” then ignores you after a few years. I never said it because I won’t lie to you. If you can accept it means this Girl’s love,” She pointed at herself. “for her Master,” she pointed at him. “then I’ll tell you I love you all the time because I do.”

“Ok. I love you.”

“I love you too, Master.”

Kevin grinned. “Watch this.” He pulled out his cell phone and texts his mom: Everything is attended to + no broken dishes.

Meghan laughed. “She’s going to kill you.”

A few seconds later, his cell phone dinged. His mom’s reply was a smiley face + smartass.

Kevin kissed Meghan then said “I see your point about dates. Carly is going to have to accept we are going to have some. At the same time, I’m going to work on making her feel secure. The Oak Ridge Boys sure got this one right.”

“What?”

Kevin started singing “When you try to please two women you can’t please yourself. Best it’s only half good a man can’t stock two shelves. It’s a long old ride and it tires your mind.”

Meghan started unbuttoning her blouse. “Poor, poor master. Women are throwing themselves at him. Whoever will he do?”


The next Monday before dinner Carly asked, “Can we have a family meeting like you do at your house, Kevin?”

Kevin looked at his slave. “Meghan?”

“O ... K.” She replied.

Carly sat on the couch and said. “We are family, Grams said so. We’re weird, but we’re family and I want to talk about something.”

“What’s that, princess?” Meghan said.

Carly glanced at both of them before settling her gaze on her mother. “I want to sleep with Kevin. I’m supposed to be his woman too, but I’m not treated like one. I could say I’m not getting my fair share, or I’m not giving my fair share. Either way, I’m feeling left out.”

Kevin said. “Carly, I’ve already given you my reasons for why not.”

Carly looked at him. “Did you think you were hurting me more by not doing it?”

“How?”

“You’re not letting me share the most personal thing I can with you. But you’ll share with her. How do you think that makes me feel? I saw how hard mom tried to protect me from men who wanted to take it. So I know it’s valuable. I am giving you the only thing of value I own, and you keep pushing me away. It hurts.”

Kevin nodded then asked, “How would you feel if you gave it to me and a year from now we broke up?”

“I would be sad we broke up. But not about this. I have to look at you for the rest of my life. I don’t want to feel what I’m feeling my whole life.”

“What are you feeling, Carly?” Meghan asked.

She looked at her mom with tears in her eyes. “Resentment, because I was told I had to share and he won’t share with me. I feel like shit like I’m not good enough or he doesn’t love me enough to sleep with me.”

Meghan thoughtfully watched her daughter a moment then said. “Princess, there’s more. I can see it. Go ahead and tell us. It’s ok.”

Carly wiped the tears from her cheeks. “I’m afraid Kevin will break up with me because I’m not handling my business and you are. I’m not mad at you. We’re both supposed to be his women, and I’m not allowed to act like one.”

“First of all,” Kevin said. “I have no intention of breaking up with you, ok? Get that thought out of your head. What do you think Meghan?”

“Master, I gave you my opinion at your parent’s house. Carly is sharing her feelings in an adult manner with us. I would feel cheated, too. I think you should.”

“Carly, give me a moment.” He sat quietly for a minute or so then said: “You’re right. I’m asking you to be in an adult relationship and then asking you not to be an adult. I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to hurt you.”

“It does. Maybe at first, it would have hurt me the way you were thinking, but it won’t now. I know we might not get married, but you’re the one I want to give my virginity to.”

Kevin smiled at her and said. “Ok, If you like when you choose we can go have a fancy dinner and get a private suite in a luxury hotel for a day or two or we can be here. Whichever way makes you the most comfortable.”

Carly went over and kissed him then knelt beside his chair. “Thank you! Can we do some type of ceremony like mom had? Not a collaring ceremony. I’d snap your neck if you bossed me.”

Meghan snorted out a laugh.

“What?” Carly said indignantly. “I take after Grams. But could we do something special?”

Kevin shot a glance at Meghan who nodded then said. “Yes, we can. Since we’re here let’s start on it.”


Kathy Rogers straightened Kevin’s silk tie. “Perfect. Have a seat. I want to talk to you for a few minutes.” Kevin pulled out his desk chair and sat while his mom sat on the bed. “You know how I feel about this, correct?”

Kevin tensed and nodded.

“Let me tell you what happened to me yesterday. Meghan brought Carly over to ask me for my blessing on becoming a woman tonight. She wasn’t asking for my permission. I don’t know where she got the idea, but she wanted me to lay hands on her and pray a blessing on her. I started to refuse because I think you shouldn’t be with mother and daughter no matter how you word it. I looked into that child’s face, and I couldn’t do it. Meghan had told me that Carly’s grandparents died before she was five.” Kathy wiped her eyes. “Dad and I are the only grandparents she’s ever had. She needed her grandma to take her before the lord and love and guide her through one of the most important events of her life.”

“I put my hands on that child’s head and prayed as hard as I know how. Her mother and I then spent the next two hours talking with her about what it means to be a woman. How this is just one of the many important parts that make a true woman.” Kathy looked at him a moment. “I couldn’t have asked for a better son. I’m so proud of you and what you’re becoming. When it comes to relationships though you’re still a toddler and you’ve dived off into the deep end. We should have made you go on a few dates and at least get your feet wet. That was then and this is now. Kevin, Carly is much more fragile than you think.”

“I know about her scars, Mom,” Kevin said.

“You only know about the ones you can see. You don’t see the real ones.”

“I know she’s had a hard life.”

“You’ll learn more if you’ll be quiet.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Kathy said. “Remember how you felt the night Meghan said she didn’t love you.”

Kevin nodded.

“You have had eighteen years of people loving you. You spent a few months doing a whole lot for Meghan and when she said that you were crushed. The pain was enough to make you act foolishly even though you had all that stored up love in your heart. Carly has had ten years of nothing other than what Meghan could give her. Did you know since her car wreck she never had a close girlfriend until she met Margaret? So what is annoying to us can be as devastating to her as what Meghan said to you because she doesn’t have anything inside to cushion it with.”

Kathy looked away for a few moments then spoke. “I love Carly. She’s very vulnerable to you. Please, son. I’m worried about her. I know I can’t stop this and once we leave this room I’ll never say another word against it. I’m begging you, put Carly’s needs before yours. Not just tonight, but for as long as this thing the three of you have goes. Will you do that for me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.