Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

I had already begun to regret agreeing to eat off the floor. It isn’t easy, and it is very messy to remain on all fours and just dunk your nose and mouth into a mushy bowl of food.

My Aunt made me some Beef Chunky soup that I could lap up together with soft mashed potatoes. She cooled it so I didn’t burn my face when I dunked my nose and mouth in it to slurp it up. It was humiliating to eat it that way but I thanked her and she smiled at me. My Aunt Sam looked proud of me for eating on the floor. It was so different then the sadistic grin that Blair gave me while she watched me eat off the floor. My Aunt told me that I could wear my panties while I ate because “I don’t want to see your little poo hole winking at me at the dinner table,” she joked with a wry expression.

She let Buddy, Lewis and I take an extra-long bubble bath while she got herself ready for tonight. She put on a lot of makeup and teased out her hair with curls. She looked more like a red-headed Bernadette Peters than a red-headed Samantha Stevens from Bewitched. My Aunt wore a very sexy skin tight black dress with a slit down the side and four-inch pumps. Liz and Ann didn’t stay long once they arrived. They were running behind as they often did. They were both dressed very provocatively and excited about a night of drinking and fun at the local hangout bar.

I heard Liz say, “Fuck Captain Hiram’s, we should go to Cocoa tonight and work at Lido’s Cabaret!”

“Strip?” Ann seemed surprised.

“Yeah bitch, you look hot as hell, and you are going to strip anyway for some guy. You might as well get paid!” Liz smirked. She thought we couldn’t overhear her. “If my husband wants to fish, there is no reason I can’t have a little fun too!”

“While the mice are away, the cats will play,” Ann meowed like a sexy kitten in heat.

“If you take my class next year Jenny,” Mrs. Sonneborne noticed I was standing nearby and eavesdropping “Then what happened on Summer break stays on Summer Break! I would deny any of this ever happened.”

“It isn’t nice to eavesdrop, Jenny! Take off your panties and stand in the corner. You have twenty minutes!” My Aunt pointed, and I immediately apologized and obeyed after curtsying to the ladies.

“I wish my daughter would behave like that. All you have to do is snap your fingers, and she jumps!” Liz chuckled at how compliant and easy to manage I was.

“Bring her over, and we can work something out,” my Aunt smiled like a shark waiting for a morsel sized fish to drop down into their tank so they can devour it.

“Hah, she is already Blair’s age and even more stubborn! She won’t even be seen with me in public much less do what I tell her,” Liz said.

My Aunt nodded and said she understood but that she’d be happy to crack open her daughter’s engine and have a look at the trouble. Liz smiled at the thought but clearly wasn’t serious about discipline. They left shortly afterward. I wasn’t sure if they were going to Captain Hiram’s or Lido’s Cabaret.

Blair waited for the car to drive away before hustling Buddy and Lewis off to bed. She gave me a sexy outfit to wear and told me to put it on and get my make up on. “You will help at the party, and if you are good I’ll let you participate in some of the games later,” Blair talked to me just like the condescending way she talked to Buddy and Lewis.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said. I knew better than to argue with her since she was in charge, but I was only supposed to wear panties at all times at home, and it upset me that I was already breaking a very consistent rule that my Aunt had created.

Blair’s friend Julie arrived, and Blair put her to work cleaning up and trying to prepare for the party. They had chips and Kool-Aid but no alcohol. Blair was very concerned that Jack and Bruce would not come through on the booze. “If he doesn’t have enough booze, then I am going to tell him, Jack, I am not going to go all the way tonight!” Blair stuck up her nose and shook her head like a spoiled brat.

“I don’t know why you agreed to fuck him at all. We could keep stringing those two losers along all summer and then find Seniors next year to take their place,” Julie said with a sadistic grin.

“I was drinking pretty heavily, and I promised, but I don’t have to deliver. I can find ways out of it. I can tell him I have my period or pretend to pass out,” Blair seemed proud of her deception.

“What’s this fartknocker doing listening to our conversation?” Julie saw that I was dressed like I was going to the party and looked disgusted.

“Relax,” Blair winked at her. “Jenny is going to serve at the party and bring everyone their drinks. The trick is you don’t want a total dog at the party like Lori Donaldson to gross out the guys, but you want a non-threatening girl like Jenny to make the rest of us look better. She has a flat chest and is way too young for them, perfect!” Blair explained why she wanted me at the party. I felt used and disgusted but strangely still happy to be at a party for big kids. I was angry. She made fun of Lori as well since I liked Lori. It seemed fine for George to make fun of her because she didn’t let it bother her, but when Blair made rude comments about Lori, it just seemed mean.

“Yeah, but Jenny is a dude,” Julie looked at me like I was shit under her shoe.

“Even better,” Blair smirked. “If they do get curious and want to play they’ll grab a set of nuts,” Blair reminded me not to talk to anyone unless they talk to me first other than to curtsy and to acknowledge the orders I had been given. Blair told her friend not to worry and asked what other girls were confirmed to come to the party.

“Mandy Sonneborne will be here,” Julie said. They both didn’t seem to like her, but apparently, she qualified as just hot enough not to be a threat to them and not too gross either. I knew that must be Liz’s daughter. The one she said was just as rude as Blair. This was shaping up to be a scary night.

“That’s the only other girl, right?” Blair asked Julie, and when her friend confirmed it, she said, “Good, I don’t want too much competition. If Jack does what I think he will do, he’ll invite a bunch of guys over, and I can make them all jealous and fight over me.”

“Fight over US,” Julie corrected her friend.

“Yeah, fight over us,” Blair agreed, but I could tell she didn’t care about Julie either. In fact, while Julie was a pretty girl, she wasn’t as attractive as Blair, and I think that is why Blair liked her.

It wasn’t long before people started showing up that I had never met before. They were definitely already in high school. I had been forbidden from answering the door normally, but Blair told me to greet everyone and curtsy at the door.

Five older guys had arrived but still no alcohol. Blair was starting to get nervous. She turned up the radio and tried to keep everyone distracted. She ordered me to walk around with a tray of chips and Kool-Aid, but no one had come to this party for that. The only parties I had ever been to were ones with presents, ice cream, and cake. This one was shaping up to be really disappointing, and everyone looked angry.

Mandy arrived after it got dark. She looked at me like I was a snail and she was a salt shaker. She looked just like her mother except younger. She had long dark hair and with her upturned nose and tanned skin looked a bit like the actress Mila Kunis that played Jackie Burkhart on that 70’s show.

She ignored me and pushed past me to head straight for Blair. The two of them pretended to be the best of friends and hugged. However, they both had ice-cold stares in their eyes the moment they turned their backs on one another.

I suddenly felt ashamed to be a girl if that was what it involved when you get older.

Jack and Bruce were late arrivals to the party. “Party Patrol in the house,” they said as they introduced a guy they called “Blaze.” Blaze was easily as old if not older than my Aunt Samantha. He was balding and wore a sports jacket. He apparently sold cars somewhere nearby and had brought not only all the wine coolers the girls could drink but serious hard liquor. They had bottles of vodka, schnapps, and bourbon as well as things to mix them with. Blaze seemed like he might have been the living embodiment of Leisure Suit Larry.

Blair seemed shocked - especially that an older man was at the party. Jack smiled and pointed at her, “Tonight is the night, babe!”

Blair smiled back, although it was clear from her expression she was having second thoughts. Blaze also had a girl with him that was much younger than he was.

Her name was Betty Finch, and she was Blair and Mandy’s age. She had long blonde hair and huge tits that stuck straight out under her tight little clothes. She immediately sucked all of the attention out of the room and placed it on herself when she walked in.

She looked like the all-American girl next door perfect cheerleader type. Do you know those old movies like “H.O.T.S” where the sorority girls have some blonde hair, blue eyed girl that leads the team? That was Betty. She seemed so flirtatious and giggly, and she just exuded a kind of easy sexuality that flowed from her naturally. She smiled and winked at me, and I turned to Jell-O inside. If I had to compare her to an actress, I would say a blonde Ann Sophia-Robb or Lindsey Lohan as she had a cute patch of freckles and a beautiful upturned nose.

Blair did not like her at all. Betty was much hotter than Blair, and all the attention was on Betty. Betty was also the life of the party, and everyone wanted her attention and approval.

I was shocked she was dating a man so much older.

“What is the Crypt-Keeper doing here with his blonde bimbo?” Blair demanded of Jack. She obviously thought Blaze was old, but she did not have Betty at the party.

“Relax, Blaze has weed, money, booze. He is very cool! We met him on the beach. He was walking down the beach handing out cans of Coors from a case of beer, and we asked him if he wanted to party!” Jack said breezily and tried to calm my cousin down. Once liquor began to flow, and people were having fun, everyone started to smile and dance around and mingle.

Blair stared daggers directly at Betty, but Betty didn’t pay any attention at all. She giggled and wiggled. I took note of how she moved and effortlessly glided through the room. She brushed off random pinches and gropes and even at times seemed to encourage them rather than look annoyed. I wanted to BE Betty at that point. She was female sexuality personified -young, free, playful, beautiful and flirtatious.

Blair tried to play several boys against one another for her attention, but she was not having a lot of luck because not only was Betty soaking up the attention, but her rival Mandy seemed determined to “cock block.”

I learned that term that night. Mandy would wait until Blair was flirting and then get in the middle and say something that would prevent the guy from continuing to flirt with Blair. Blair and Mandy did it back and forth to one another all night.

Julie, on the other hand, disappeared into Blair’s bedroom with Bruce and Jack for a little while. When she returned, Blair yelled at her and almost kicked her out of the party for “abandoning her with all these cunts running around.”

“You had Jenny!” Julie offered me sarcastically in her place as Blair’s right-hand.

Blair looked at me angrily and in frustration at the party when the party was not going the way she wanted. She instructed me to raise my skirt all the way up to expose my panties.

“Who wants to see ME make my cousin Jenny take off her panties?” she said to the group of guys. They cheered the idea as I held my skirt up high enough they could see the lacey panties I had on. This was a rowdy group of guys and none of them saw any harm in my flashing. Blair made it sound like it was good old fashioned fun.

She pointed, and I curtsied and said, Yes Ma’am as I wiggled out of them and neatly folded them. Blair made me raise my skirt again and told everyone that I would do anything she wants. “She is my personal slave! I am taking requests!” she teased.

Someone suggested I remove my skirt entirely and another person said to remove my top.

My Cousin told me to strip completely, and I did as I was told and curtsied. I began to turn beet red as all eyes were on me, and I realized so many of these older boys had no idea I was really a boy.

“C’mon guys, strip naked? How about something creative? Would you like me to make her into a puppy? who wants to see the tricks my puppy can do?” Blair asked, and she tapped her hands on her thigh like she was calling me over to her.

She was doing it in a playful but mean way, but since they were drinking and thinking they were looking at a naked girl, the guys didn’t ask a lot of questions.

Blair told me to fetch my dog collar and come out of her bedroom on all fours. I obliged and quickly did as I was told. It was deeply humiliating, but I knew better than to disobey.

“Dog catcher, Dog catcher,” Julie and Blair sang Atomic Dog by George Clinton as they introduced me walking on all fours. They made me sit up and beg and stick my tongue out with my hands in front of me. Julie and Blair made me roll over and threw marshmallows at my mouth. They would chide me for everyone I miss and laugh. Mandy threw marshmallows but she intentionally tried to hit me in the face. She also like to throw them far away so I’d have to crawl after them while everyone giggled.

Blair had momentarily taken over as the most popular girl at the party by virtue of the spectacle of my performing as a dog. Mandy and Julie pet my head and played with me too. Mandy wanted to make me go outside and piss and shit like a dog on the lawn and began giggling at the prospect of seeing that I would do it. The only reason Blair didn’t make me was she didn’t want Mandy to have the satisfaction of coming up with the idea.

“Want to see me slap her face?” Blair asked. I knew I was about to get a severe face slapping from all of the girls.

“Who are you? Adolf Titler?” Betty joked at Blair and the giggling stopped immediately. With one quick and witty barb Betty had deflated the entire situation and Blair looked ashamed. Blair was normally so confident and yet I could tell that Betty’s presence made her insecure on every level.

I was no longer a source of potential amusement to Blair and her friends. Blair told everyone that she would take other requests and solicited ideas for using me but her moment to be the life of the party had faded. I was quite thankful to Betty for her off-handed comment. If she hadn’t said what she did then I was certain Blair would have thought of even more sadistic uses for me.

On my cousin’s orders I remained on all fours sniffing the carpet and pretending to be a dog in the nude. Most people ignored me and continued drinking, laughing and dancing.

Betty squatted down next to me and tapped my collar. “I like it,” she said of the spiked collar. I felt like I was going to melt from nervousness when she spoke to me. She was like a combination of Marylin Monroe and an angel of titty all in one place.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” I said.

She smiled and asked me why I was doing whatever my cousin told me.

“I am on restriction. I have to do whatever she tells me tonight, Ma’am,” I said.

“Wow, that is kind of hot. Anything at all?” Betty’s radiant eyes sparkled mischievously as she implied there were things so naughty even she may be reluctant to do them.

“Anything, Ma’am,” I repeated.

Blair told Betty to get away from her puppy.

“I was just talking to your cute little puppy. I just wanted to know why she is on restriction,” Betty smiled at Blair like she had no idea why Blair would have a problem with her. I could tell Betty was used to other girls being jealous of her.

“My mom put her on restriction because she is a rude little pervert. This is so she can see how it feels to be stared at!” she said. Betty looked at me to confirm if this was true.

“Yes, I was rude, perverted and crude, Ma’am. This is to address my shortcomings and make me a better person by making me appreciate having privacy and to be able to do whatever I want by taking those choices away from me,” I explained.

“Damn, I wish my mom was that cool,” Betty seemed to think this was the neatest thing in the world.

Blaze said he’d be happy to talk to her mom for her about it when they got home.

“Oh thank you, Daddy,” Betty said, and then she french kissed him as she stood up. I wasn’t sure what kind of situation they had or if he was really her father, but my dick became uncomfortably hard despite being taped and tucked.

“Ma’am, may I be excused for a moment,” I begged Blair to let me go check my tape and fix myself.

“No puppy, you can play spin the bottle with us,” she said.

They had a bottle of peach brandy that nobody really liked drinking that they used to spin.

They began playing where whoever spun the bottle got to kiss the person it landed on. That person would get to spin next. If that person passed, then the original spinner would get to spin again. Naturally, with so many dudes at the party, the spin went back to Blair. She wouldn’t open her mouth, and French kiss them, but it did work to make Jack somewhat jealous.

When the bottle landed on Mandy, my cousin, Blair passed.

“You can’t pass; you were the original spinner!” The guys wanted to see two girls kiss, and they kept chanting.

Blair and Mandy smooched in a very unsatisfying way, and the guys wouldn’t accept that. They finally kissed, and the guys liked that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.