Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

When I returned to my Aunt’s duplex for lunch, I was still high on what fun we had. I knocked on the door because I didn’t think it was okay for me just to walk inside.

My Aunt came to the door and said I could come in without knocking, even though Buddy and Lewis always did. They were standing next to me when I knocked.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” I said as I started to undress at the door.

“So about this little game you played,” My Aunt picked up the pom-poms in the box I had been carrying and sniffed them. I wanted to warn her before she did, but the scent confirmed her suspicions that we had put them up our butts.

“I assume you were one of the ponies? anybody else?” My Aunt glowered at me.

“I am sorry Ma’am? am I in trouble?” I asked.

“You were asked a question. You don’t answer with a question, Jenny,” my Aunt said sternly.

“I apologize, Ma’am, Buddy, Lewis, Lori, Crystal and I were all ponies, Ma’am,” I said.

“You all put these tails in your butts?” she asked and scrunched her nose.

“Lori didn’t, Ma’am,” I admitted.

“Why did you think it was okay to play like this and let Lewis and Buddy play like this?” she asked.

I explained how I wasn’t the eldest, and it wasn’t up to me what Buddy and Lewis did. My Aunt accepted that although she expected me to look out for them and pointed out how gullible they were.

I told her everything about how we played Cowboys and Indians, and Buddy and Lewis corroborated my story about how they liked to get tied up. My Aunt chuckled about that and considered it standard kid stuff.

When I started explaining how being a pony had been liberating and how they accepted me even though they knew I was really Eddie, my Aunt looked confused, but she listened to my story.

Blair came in a few times and rolled her eyes and then went back to her room, but my Aunt paid a lot of attention to me and let me finish telling her basically what I’ve told you here in this story about that afternoon.

“Let me see how you put in the tail,” she said afterwards.

“I need to wash it off first,” I said and told her how Blair insisted I wash them all with soap first. I didn’t know who had which one up their ass either. I was just going to write Lori’s name on one after they were all clean.

My Aunt nodded that was right and seemed impressed but skeptical. I showed her how I cleaned it and then lubed it with spit. She made me turn around and demonstrate how I seated it in my ass.

She looked at the end of one of the pom poms and examined that it was smooth. “Don’t just stick any old thing up your ass. It could tear the skin!” she said that to Buddy, Lewis and me. She was satisfied the pom poms were relatively safe and that I had taken care to lubricate them well first. She thought they did look pretty cool when I wiggled, but she tried not to smirk because she was looking sternly.

“Do you like the tail?” she asked me.

“Yes Ma’am, once it is in I don’t really feel it, but it feels right, it makes me feel full,” I admitted. My Aunt didn’t understand what I meant, and I couldn’t quite explain the feeling in words, but the sensation also made me feel less vulnerable and naked and at the same time more vulnerable and naked. I tried to explain that I walked differently with the tail in my ass but not awkwardly.

“You are so much like your mother,” my Aunt said. She asked me if the tail was Blair’s idea and I told her that I had told her what I wanted to do with a hairbrush and she found something better for us to use.

“I don’t know how their parents would feel about them playing pony with you,” my Aunt said that she’d rather not hear too many other details and she’d have to think about letting that box out of the house again.

She told us to clean up our tails and prepare for lunch, and she would beat me after I milked before we went to the beach.

I helped Buddy and Lewis with theirs and cleaned and put away the tails as I had been told and returned to the table.

My Aunt had set down three steaming bowls of Chef Boyardee ravioli for us. That was a staple of our diet. Buddy and Lewis asked if they could eat with just their faces.

“Let me guess, Blair made you eat off the floor with just your face last night?” she asked the three of us.

Buddy and Lewis said she wouldn’t let them.

“Actually, I asked if I could be fed on the floor like a puppy, Ma’am,” I lied. I wanted Blair to extend the invitation to the party. I knew I was lying, and my Aunt seemed to think I was lying.

“So you just got it into your head randomly when I wasn’t home to eat off the floor?” she asked, and when I confirmed it, she set my bowl on the ground.

The bowl was shallow enough, and the ravioli were big enough I could suck them up, but there was no way to eat the hot muck without getting it all over my face and making a mess.

I got down on my hands and knees and began to eat off the floor after thanking her for letting me do it.

I am a fastidious person who doesn’t like to get muddy and yucky, and my Aunt could tell that I wasn’t enjoying this.

“Do you like eating that way, Jenny?” she asked.

“No Ma’am, I asked to eat this way because it was humiliating to have my ass in the air while I ate like a dog and it made it easier to obey my cousin when you aren’t home,” I answered. That was almost a half truth.

“Truth is like pregnancy, Jenny,” my Aunt lectured me. “You either are, or you aren’t pregnant, and you are either telling the truth, or you aren’t,” she said as if she could read my mind.

“So if told you this is how you will eat from now on at home and sometimes when we are out of the house you would think I am cruel and not like it or you would love it?” she asked.

“I would not like it, but I wouldn’t think you are cruel. I would think that you know what is best for me and appreciate the fact you took the time to train me to appreciate the times I get to sit at the table in the future and eat with a spoon,” I said what Blair had told me about appreciation the first time I ate off the floor as I continued to sip and slurp my food from all fours.

“Don’t test me, Jenny!” my Aunt waited for me to recant my statement. I thought about it because the prospect of spending the Summer on my hands and knees eating was freaking me out. I think it was not only humiliating to feel the cold kitchen air on my puckered asshole but just the sauce dripping from my face. “Fine, then until further notice you will take all meals in this manner,” my Aunt said casually.

I shuddered and quivered.

“Jenny, you know I can tell you are lying when your butthole puckers?” my Aunt sat at the kitchen table and lit a cigarette as she looked down between my legs. “I don’t know what you are lying about, but I will find out,” she said.

“I am a natural liar, Ma’am. It could be a number of things. I felt a tremendous weight lift off of me today that all of my friends know I am really a boy,” I said.

“I am glad my lessons are teaching you something although I am not sure that I can stand to wait for you to learn the one you are getting from my kitchen floor. Do you know the entire senior year I ate from the kitchen floor? Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the family always naked on all fours?”

“No, Ma’am, I did not know that,” I said. I wished she would wait to tell me the story until I had milked myself because I feel my dick strain against the duct tape to stiffen.

“That Summer we ate from a trough in the barn. Whatever slop and leftovers, my father would let us have. Just like you said, it was to teach us to appreciate sitting at the kitchen table and being able to enjoy our food. We weren’t supposed to take pleasure in the simple task of eating. After Summer was over, I refused to take those lessons to heart. Daddy made me spend 12 months to the day eating naked at every family meal no matter who was visiting. Thanksgiving Dinner while everyone was stuffing their face with ham and turkey I was on the floor. He made me go around the table and beg for scraps and thank each person whether they gave me any food or not. I was to thank them for the lesson of humility and for putting up with my stubborn and willful nature by not learning my lessons,” My Aunt admitted. “That way no one felt bad that Samantha missed out on the family meal because I was telling them that they were teaching me to appreciate what I was given and what I was learning,” my Aunt said.

“I bet you were happy to get to sit at the table finally,” Blair walked in and overheard the story. She seemed sympathetic towards her mother’s situation but not entirely surprised. “Grandpa sounds like a total bastard,” Blair said and asked why she let him make her do it.

“I didn’t let him. I DARED him. I didn’t think he would really make me spend a year that way when he made the threat that if I didn’t learn to obey and appreciate what I was given that was exactly what he would do,” my Aunt admitted with a wistful smile on her face like she didn’t regret her decision as she thought back on it.

“Why the fuck would you dare him to make you eat off the floor?” Blair couldn’t understand that.

“Because I underestimated how stubborn my father actually was when it came to teaching me a lesson. I thought I could be more bull-headed and mulish then he ever could and that he would eventually see that his lessons had no effect on me and that I would prove him wrong!” my Aunt said.

“So, what happened?” Blair asked who won the battle of wills between my Aunt’s father and Aunt Sam.

“I proved him correct. In the end, I was ready to listen to what I was told. I appreciated having clothes, sitting at the table and the food my Dad put on the table. In fact, I couldn’t decide what to eat or how to eat for a little while once the restrictions were over. I spent two months eating that way on my own before Dad insisted I sit at the table with the family,” my Aunt admitted with a funny smirk.

“That sounds like total bullshit, there is no way you would have dared him to make you do that,” Blair said dismissively.

“You have no idea what I will and will not dare to do, my dear,” My Aunt admitted with a witty smile on her face. “I had something to prove to myself. I wanted to see if I could face every challenge your Grandfather had for us. Your Mom, on the other hand, was like you. She just liked doing it and was a natural submissive. I always envied your mother because she instinctively found the lessons that Dad had to really beat into my head.”

“It still sounds like total bullshit,” my Cousin said.

“Watch your language,” My Aunt would have never tolerated it if I had said Bullshit, but she let Blair get away with a lot. Aunt Sam reached her conclusion about my request. “If you are sure Jenny, that you want to eat like this, then I will allow it, but if you change your mind then come to me, and we’ll discuss it.”

I thanked her for the opportunity and looked up at Blair. Blair smiled down at me approvingly. She looked a little vindictive, but I began to think that was just the natural expression that was always on her face.

My Aunt said she expected me to learn to eat much faster and that I would need consequences for not cleaning my bowl in time. I did my best to slurp up my food the way I had Blair’s pussy the night before, but Chef Boyardee tastes far nastier than a ripe, sweaty teenage pussy.

My Aunt wiped my face and told me to go milk myself. I returned with the tissue after I ate some of my own cum and then got into my punishment position in the living room.

There was a knock on the door. It was the Donaldsons, and they could see me naked in the living room. They were dressed and ready for the beach. George had a pair of Gold “Sun Britches” on. They were just some fancy shorts. He was also wearing a tank top with the Confederate flag on it.

Lori was wearing a large purple one piece that George said made her look like Grimace the mascot from Macdonald’s only with boobs.

Crystal was wearing a two-piece side-tie classic bikini. She didn’t have any boobs, but she wore the top anyway.

“Are you whipping Jenny because she doesn’t say, Sir?” George asked from the door.

“If we tell Jenny to do something, does she have to obey us even if its to pick a booger?” Lori asked.

My Aunt Sam invited them in with her usual smirk. “I am not sure how your parents would feel about the way I am training Jenny. Have you told them?” she asked as she invited them to the couch. She told me to get them drinks. I quickly did as I was told, even though I was naked.

“You tuck your penis even at home?” George asked me as he noticed my mangina.

“Unless I am peeing, being spanked, milking, sleeping or told otherwise Sir, it reminds me that I am Jenny and not Eddie,” I said.

“Dang, I didn’t ask all that,” George thought I had given him way too much information for a yes or no question, but my Aunt explained I had to answer all questions truthfully and fully.

“The problem is that not everyone would understand and some people may think this is abusive,” my Aunt said. The Donaldson’s thought it was funny but not abusive at all.

“What is, milking?” Crystal asked and made a point that she would drink Kool-aid and not our milk.

“Jenny, I’ll let you answer that,” my Aunt smirked.

“I masturbate about five times a day so that I don’t get hard-ons and it helps to keep me from thinking dirty thoughts, Ma’am” I found it difficult to say out loud.

“Wow, that’s about seventy times less than you jerk it, isn’t it, George?” Lori teased her brother.

“Does it work to keep out the dirty thoughts?” Crystal admitted that when she played with herself, she had MORE dirty thoughts.

“It is different for boys, then it is girls. I think for girls it makes you think dirty thoughts. I think them until I cum and then for a while I can’t think about anything perverted, but no it doesn’t work all the time, Ma’am. I also take saltpeter,” I admitted.

“You put salt on your peter?” George asked with a confused expression.

My Aunt explained it was a medicine that helped prevent erections and offered him some. George didn’t want anything to do with it.

They also asked which bathroom I went into when I was in public and my Aunt explained that I used the girl’s restroom. “As far as anyone is concerned, it wouldn’t due for a little girl to be in the men’s restroom.” She also pointed out I was always supervised to make sure that I sat down to pee and wiped my own ass.

Lori said that her brother George could use that since he probably forgot to wipe his own ass. George fired back that Lori would need an entire roll of toilet paper to “Just wipe one side of her ass”.

Lori asked if she could make me pull her finger and George held her finger down and insisted I not be allowed to do it. At the time, I didn’t realize that when you pull her finger she farts very loudly.

My Aunt let them joke and continued with her explanation after a few minutes of levity and joking had settled everyone down.

“To answer your questions from earlier, I am going to give twenty lashes to Jenny just to help her with her attitude. It is not for anyone thing she has done wrong or will do wrong. You are welcome to stay and watch or go outside,” she told them. There was no way the Donaldson’s wouldn’t watch this. I could have made them popcorn to watch and get comfortable after what my Aunt said.

“As to telling Jenny to pick a booger, I’d have to question why you wanted to see her do it,” she asked Lori.

“George said it originally,” Lori pointed to George.

“Just to see if she would, I guess” George admitted.

“Jenny, pick a booger from your nose and hold it out,” my Aunt ordered me.

I didn’t know if she was serious, but she had told me not to disobey her or question her. I was a booger picker, but it was another of those secret shames that I didn’t tell anyone about.

I reached in my nose and wriggled out a booger and held it out. They all groaned in disgust.

“That should answer your question whether Jenny would obey an order to do it. Does that satisfy your curiosity?” my Aunt asked him if it was out of his system the way she had me about looking at Mrs. Sonneborne’s ass.

“So now, what will she do with it?” George asked with a pained look of disgust on her face.

“What would you like her to do with it?” my Aunt asked.

“Eat it,” George didn’t hesitate to make the suggestion. He clearly wanted to see if I would actually do it. I cringed as soon as I heard him say it.

“Eat the booger, Jenny,” my Aunt told me. I looked at the snot glistening on my finger and quickly sucked it down. It was no different than a dab of cum.

Everyone made a disgusted sound, even Buddy and Lewis, but I could tell they were going in their room to do the same thing to each other.

“If it is not going to harm Jenny, be illegal or sexual then I have no problem with you instructing her on things like that. If you abuse that authority, it will be removed. You are older than her, and I would like you to look out for her. The same goes for Buddy and Lewis,” my Aunt said with a facial expression that was half stern and half smirk.

When she was satisfied, they had no more immediate questions my Aunt returned to spanking me. They were shocked that my Aunt used a leather strap on my dick.

“Doesn’t that hurt?” Lori asked as she winced in pain on my behalf.

“Two, yes Ma’am, it does, but the pain reminds me of the consequences of misbehavior and makes me fear the consequences of my actions. I appreciate being spanked.”

“Can we spank her?” Lori asked my Aunt.

My Aunt stopped and let the strap fall to her side while she considered Lori’s question.

“Do you not know how?” she asked.

“You just whap an ass; I guess,” Lori seemed confused by the question.

“There is an art to how you hit. You never strike here or here,” my Aunt showed my kidney area and demonstrated some basic techniques with the paddle while I counted.

“Damn, when my Daddy whoops me I think he just takes a paddle to my ass and goes to town,” Lori chuckled.

“Your ass is so big he doesn’t go to town. He goes to god damned Miami City on the Freeway,” George teased his sister and the two bickered.

“If you want to invite your parents to come over if they have any questions about how I discipline in this house, I am happy to have a conversation with them. There is nothing about what I am doing that I am ashamed about or would keep a secret,” My Aunt said while continuing to give me my spankings.

“Yeah, I think I’d be afraid you’d teach him how to hit me in the balls like you are doing to poor Jenny,” George said he wouldn’t invite his Daddy for that reason alone. My Aunt was spanking me under the taint of my ass and hitting my ball sack and peter.

“If my niece or for that matter Buddy or Lewis misbehave at your house then however your father spanks them would be fine I am sure,” my Aunt said that any adult could and should punish them if they were caught doing something wrong. “If they don’t feel comfortable doing that they can bring them to me or to Blair and we will address it with him immediately right then and there,” my Aunt said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.