Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

I was surprised when we got back to my Aunt’s duplex to discover she had already left for the evening with her friends.

“Where were you shit-stinkers today?” Blair’s lip curled into a snarl. She was angry; we were back after dark. We should have been there much earlier to bathe and eat dinner.

“We were playing, Ma’am,” I admitted and said it was my fault that Buddy and Lewis were late.

“Look at Miss Priss, you think you are hot shit because you let mom boss you around!” she growled at me.

I let HER boss me around too! It seemed very hypocritical of my cousin to put me down for letting myself get bossed around. I thought that is what I was supposed to do in order to learn from my betters. She was confusing me.

“I had pizza ready and everything for you,” Blair said. I found it difficult to believe she’d get us pizza unless it was to butter us up for something. There was no smell of pizza in the kitchen though. I was very skeptical she really had pizza for us but Buddy and Lewis were disappointed they missed out.

I started to undress at the door down to my panties as she spoke to me.

“What is this around your waist?” Blair noticed the ad-hoc horsetail I had tied to the back.

“Her horsey tail!” Lewis answered for me. I nodded that it was.

“You like playing horsey, do you, Jenny?” Blair’s caustic tone told me she was not pleased with me. She was usually pretty rude to me, but she seemed genuinely angry.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said as I stood in front of her in only a pair of panties.

“Good, because I’ve always wanted a puppy, and you are going to be my puppy tonight!” Blair insisted.

I had been taught not to remind them that I was supposed to milk myself and have my regular discipline beating. I was not particularly excited about Blair giving me that beating because in the mood she was in, she would definitely make it hurt.

“Get those ridiculous panties off and get down on the ground on all fours puppy!” Blair said.

I was told I had to obey her when she was babysitting as if she were my Aunt. I had been naked in front of her plenty of times, but I suddenly felt petrified as I slipped out of my panties, folded them, and set them down.

I got down on the ground in the living room on all fours like a dog.

Blair brought a collar out of her room and put it around my neck. It was a spiked leather collar - sort of punk rock, but it would pass for a dog collar.

She towered over me and put her finger to her lips as if considering what to do next.

She saw that I had brought the marker I used as a bit while I was playing pony. She opened it. It was red.

She made me sit up, and she painted my nipples red with the marker.

Then she told me to remove the duct tape. “You are a boy, not a girl!” she told me as she ripped it off and told me to walk it to the garbage and throw it away. I felt a sense of loss of security as I threw away that little silver scrap of tape.

She pinched my cock in her fingers and used the marker to paint it red. “There you have a doggy cock! You get a little hand job while you were at it too! You can thank me now,” she said as she released my cock.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” I said. I wasn’t sure if I was thanking her for painting my cock or touching it but I knew I was supposed to grateful. I just wanted Blair to want to touch me under better circumstances.

“Gross, you are getting hard because I touched you!” she noticed my pecker was expanding.

“I am late to milk myself, Ma’am. I am sorry about that. If you permitted me to milk myself, I would be very thankful,” I asked.

“Sure, but do it right here. I don’t trust you in the bathroom,” she said.

Buddy and Lewis were still in the living room, watching this exchange between us. They were half-smiling because they assumed it was just a part of the regular discipline.

This was much more than my Aunt had made me do in the past. I was conflicted. I knew that my Aunt told me to obey Blair. I also knew this was not what my Aunt wanted me to do. If I wasn’t such a coward, I would have stood up to Blair, but instead, I looked at her and said yes Ma’am.

“Good doggy, now stand up and jerk off for me,” she folded her arms and prepared to watch me whack off in the living room.

I was thankful when she told Buddy and Lewis to get into the tub. “I ran your water. It is cold. Get in there and wash up!” she insisted and walked over to the cupboard. She took out a saucer and put it on the table. She pointed to it.

“Whack off right here, Eddie!” she told me that I could pout all I wanted, but I had no other choice but to obey her.

I reluctantly began to pull my hard little cock right in front of her, and while I was hard, it was taking longer than usual. I couldn’t look at Blair because I was so mortified that she was watching. I had asked my Aunt to have me supervised while I milked myself in part because I knew how ashamed I would be, and I was right about that. I had been told masturbation was one of the naughtiest things a boy could do with himself. If Blair thought I was a horny pig, I was proving it right now while I pumped my cock for her amusement.

“Do you need to see my mom’s tits to get you hard? Yeah, I heard you ask her. Well, you can’t see mine! Think about big hard nigger dicks. Big black dicks are going up your asshole, Eddie. Think about what a faggot you are. I want to see you cry while you jerk off so I can mix your tears in your cum and watch you eat it,” she said.

I didn’t want to obey her, but I continued to jerk off while she berated me. The dirty talk was actually turning me on, and I hated myself that the more vulgar my cousin became, the more I liked it.

“C’ mon, let me see that red prick spooge all over. Do you want to shoot on my face? Here let me put my face right on the plate for you,” my cousin dared to put her chin on the plate and opened her mouth for me to shoot directly into her mouth. I ALMOST came in her mouth, but she moved her head as soon as she saw my eyes roll back, and the cum start to shoot out.

“You dirty motherfucker! You would have cum on me. Do you know how bad your life would have been if you’d actually hit me with that jizz?” she asked.

“No Ma’am,” I exhaled as I pumped my cock a few more times to release all the cummy-milk out of my dick and deposited it on the saucer.

Blair brought me a spoon and told me to stand there and eat every last drop.

I looked at her like she had to be insane. Who would eat their own cum?

“Oh, you are going to be a cum-gobbler, Eddie. Don’t be such a baby! I suck dicks all the time. Let me watch you eat yours,” she admitted. It was so trashy, hot, and hateful. She insisted I eat my own cum with a spoon and the taste was disgusting and salty, but there wasn’t more than two or three spoonfuls, and when I was finished, she touched the little bit with her finger that remained and ran her finger around the rim of the plate to get it all.

“Waste not, want not Eddie,” she teased me seductively. It seemed as though she were going to stick her finger in my mouth for me to suck it.

However, just as she brought her long fingertip towards my mouth, she wagged her finger “Nuh-uh-uh, I have a better idea,” she told me to turn around and get in the thermometer position.

I did as I was instructed. I assumed she would give me a beating, and I was prepared for that - even if it was the hardest beating of my life.

Instead, she had me stand with my legs apart, and my butt stuck out. Then she put her hand on the flat of my back and pushed me forward. She told me to hold my ass cheeks apart for her.

It was incredibly humiliating, but I did as I was told. She had been checking to see if I wiped after I shit for the last week and had seen my asshole before.

“No shit stains, that is good,” my cousin squatted down and looked closely at my asshole. “You fart right now, and I will cut your balls off with a kitchen knife,” She promised. I wasn’t sure if she was serious, but I didn’t intend to find out.

I felt the dab of my cousin’s finger on the tenderest part of the rim of my asshole as she rubbed the remnants of my cum around and around.

“Do you like cum on your asshole, Eddie?” she asked.

“Yes Ma’am,” I admitted the sensation felt good.

“This is lubrication. It is helpful to keep your fart box good and lubed up. You can use lotion. You can use spit; you can use cum. I prefer cum, don’t you, Eddie?” she said.

“I don’t know yet what I prefer, Ma’am,” I answered. I felt like she was testing me to see if I would get angry that she was calling me Eddie. I wasn’t going to rise to take the bait, but I was getting very frustrated, and I wanted to tell her to stop.

“You are a boy who wishes he had a pussy and your turd factory will be your pussy! You will have plenty of practice sticking things up that nasty poop hole of yours to find out what you like best, you deviant little freak” my cousin made me stand like that while she looked around the room. She said that those little girls were made of puppy dog tails. “Didn’t my mom tell you that?”

“No, Ma’am, that is little boys. They are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails,” I corrected her.

“Such a little know it all,” my cousin looked disgusted with me. “You are equal parts cum and snot all in a little pink ginger bag of freckles and skin with red Ronald McDonald clown hair on top,” she tapped my nose with her finger. That really hurt my feelings and made me feel ugly. Then she put her arms around me and placed her hand at my butt while I held my cheeks apart.

I felt the tip of something hard and plastic touching my asshole.

“What is that, Ma’am?” I asked nervously.

“Just relax your asshole, Eddie. I am going to give you a puppy dog tail, unless you’d rather a snip or a snail up your asshole?” she asked.

“No, Ma’am, please!” I begged, but I held my cheeks apart.

“Oh, methinks the girl doth protest too much,” Blair said and began to push the handle of the brush I used as a ponytail directly into my anus. She did so gently but with a steady use of force.

“Just relax, take deep breaths and enjoy it, Eddie. I want a puppy, and you aren’t a puppy without a puppy tail. Think of this as taking a shit in reverse,” she said as she pushed the tip of the brush handle into my asshole. Once the first few inches were in, it was a simple matter to slide in the rest.

“There you go, I like it,” she said, and she told me to swirl and spin.

I was hard again even though I had just recently cum. My cousin delighted as I swirled and spun gracefully. She and her Aunt had taught me to model my clothing and strut like a model on the catwalk. I did as I was told. The brush was firmly up my asshole to the brim. I could feel the bristles on my butt cheeks.

“Please take it out, Ma’am,” I begged.

“No, this is your tail tonight. You’ll be permitted to watch me make out as long as you are a good little puppy. Will you be a good little puppy, Eddie?” she asked.

“Yes Ma’am,” I promised but gritted my teeth.

“I want you to only respond in little yips and yaps. I don’t want big-dog growls or barks. I want to hear you bark like the pampered Chihuahua I’ve always wanted,” she said.

She made me make funny little barks. I would have laughed if she wasn’t so cruel. Blair grinned wickedly and told me to get back on all fours while she checked on my cousins.

I heard her go in the bathroom and yell at them for making a mess and spank their butts with her hand. I thought about leaving. I didn’t know what I should do or who I could call.

I wasn’t in any pain now that the brush was inserted in my butt. It was just that first part that had been painful. I had to admit it was actually quite pleasurable.

When Blair returned, she had the boys sit naked at the table.

“Doggy!” they pointed at me with delight on their face.

“Yep, you can pet and play with the doggy while I make your dinner,” she said.

Buddy and Lewis treated me like a puppy. They wanted me to sit up, fetch, play dead, roll over, and generally act like a puppy. My cousin told me that I had better keep them busy if I knew what was good for me.

Buddy tossed a rubber ball, and I chased after it. It wasn’t easy crawling on the tile floor, but once I got off my knees and stuck my butt in the air, it didn’t feel bad.

“Can I ride you like a pony?” Lewis asked. He was petting me and calling me a good girl. He didn’t know my cousin was referring to me as Eddie now.

“You’d have to ask Blair,” I answered him.

“It is Miss Blair or Ma’am, at all times from now on and no one is riding my puppy. You can play with him but don’t pull his tail out,” Blair said as she went back to preparing a sloppy meal of Chef Boyardee for us.

“Jenny is a girl,” Lewis insisted.

“Right now, Jenny is a puppy and a boy!” Blair looked at him wickedly, and Lewis backed down.

She made them sit at the table and eat. She told them to hurry because her friends would be here soon. “You should have been in bed already.”

It wasn’t even 8 pm at this point, and we usually got to stay up until 9 pm.

She put my plate on the floor by her feet and told me to crawl over to her.

I obeyed her, and she told me to put my face down in and eat like a puppy.

“You are on restriction. If you don’t want to eat at all that is fine by me,” Blair said. “You will learn to appreciate getting to sit at the kitchen table this way, puppy. You will learn to thank us for letting you use silverware. Eat face first like the horny dog you are and maybe one day you can sit at the kitchen table with the big kids,” Blair laughed wickedly at the look of shock and dismay on my face.

I am a very fastidious person who can’t stand muck or mud. Eating off the floor was bad enough but dunking my face in the sauce was horrifying to me.

I was quite hungry, but I knew this was far more than I was supposed to be doing. Blair reminded me her mother had placed her in charge and that she knew what was best for me.

I didn’t like cold Ravioli. Her mother would heat it up for us but Blair usually just poured the can into a bowl instead. I licked it and then started to try to eat it. The problem is I couldn’t eat like a dog, and I was getting my face covered in the pink-orange sauce. It was disgusting.

Buddy and Lewis were jealous and started trying to eat their food without any hands. Blair insisted they stop at first but told me that I would be cleaning up the mess, so it was fine.

It was difficult to choke down the ravioli without the use of a spoon, but I did a little at a time. Blair told me to wiggle my tail while I ate, or she would push my head down in the food. I wagged my tail.

Buddy and Lewis finished eating, and she wiped their faces and sent them to bed. “I don’t want to see you two little pieces of dog shit until morning!” she told them after they brushed and went to the bathroom.

I was still working on my food. She said the floor where a dog like me belonged. There was a knock at the door she pushed my food away with her foot and said, “Time is up, sucks to be you! Remember what I said! Bark only. This is a little game you are playing with me. Smile and be a happy puppy, and I’ll let you do more than sniff a finger,” she promised.

I didn’t know what she was going to let me do, and it sounded enticing on some level, but I just wanted to clean up.

“Oh, it’s just you,” Blair opened the door for her best friend, Julie.

“Some welcome that is!” Julie giggled and then she really laughed hard when she saw me naked on all fours with sauce dripping down my face and a black hairbrush tail.

“You really are one twisted bitch,” Julie was impressed.

“That is why you love me,” Blair replied. She told me, “Stand up, puppy. You have five minutes to clean your face and clean this kitchen. Stretch your legs because when the guys get here, you are going back on all fours or you are going under my bed,” she promised.

“She sleeps under your bed?” Julie had been over several times and knew about the fact I was Jenny now.

“Eddie the troll sleeps under my bed, yes” Blair corrected her.

“Your mother let him stop dressing like a girl?” Julie asked.

“No, but my mother isn’t here, is she?” Blair said haughtily. She touched my cock with her finger “He answers to me, and he has a cock. So why should I treat him like a girl?” she said.

“You are just worried Jack and Bruce will think he is hotter than you,” Julie teased her friend.

“That’s right, why do you think I have a fat, ugly friend like you come over? It makes me look that much more attractive,” Blair was teasing Julie, but it sounded hurtful.

Julie said that it wasn’t nice.

“Oh? If the shoe fits,” Blair laughed like she didn’t care and told her “tough titty. Do you think you have it rough? My mom makes me watch this sick little twerp take a shit and make sure he wipes his own ass,” she said. “Why shouldn’t I have some fun with him? He is my puppy tonight.”

Julie looked at me, sympathetically.

“Awwww, he does have big puppy dog eyes,” she said almost sarcastically before adding a more cruel “He has a face you just want to reach out and slap.”

“So slap him,” Blair told her.

“I can just slap your cousin?” Julie asked enthusiastically while I cleaned up the kitchen.

“Yes, just tell him to stand still and reach out and slap him like this,” Blair demonstrated and slapped me across my face. It wasn’t hard enough to bruise me or knock me down, but she turned my head.

“Eddie, stand still” Blair ordered.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, and I curtsied.

“No, curtsying, you aren’t a gaybait. You are a puppy!” Blair said.

Julie was reluctant to slap me, so Blair slapped me on the other cheek. It hurt.

“Should I count, Ma’am?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.