Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

“What did I tell you would happen if you get an erection? I can’t even sleep without you getting in trouble! Blair go get Tyrone!” my Aunt insisted angrily as she towered over me.

Blair had Tyrone with her in anticipation of what was about to happen, and my Aunt didn’t even notice that this was no coincidence.

Buddy and Lewis started to laugh when I was told to get back into the Thermometer position and stick my butt out to get slapped.

“Do I need to spank you on the willy or will across your butt be enough, young man?” My Aunt asked as she smacked me. She reminded me once again to count.

“One, Ma’am and no please not there,” I begged. The strap hurt bad enough across my buttocks. My Aunt told me that her father had taught her some creative places to use it that would make me wish to get spanked on the butt and I believed her.

“Two Ma’am, I am sorry!”

“You’ll apologize when the punishment is over! Now, why were you aroused? Just morning wood?” she said. I didn’t know what morning wood meant.

“Blair was applying lotion to me, and I got excited, Three Ma’am,” I answered and gritted my teeth expecting the fourth swat that never came. Aunt Sam spanked with a kind of rhythm to her strokes, so you could anticipate her cadence.

I didn’t expect my Aunt to hesitate.

“Where did she put the lotion, Eddie?” she asked.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Blair glare at me. I knew she would be angry if I told her all over my ass.

“On my shoulders, Ma’am,” I answered meekly.

“Any place else?” My Aunt was looking for me to tell her she put it on my butt or even my penis. I knew that. I also knew Blair would say she hadn’t. However, the lotion was still on my butt, and I could prove that. The strap probably had some of the lotion on it.

“No Ma’am,” I chickened out confronting Blair.

“Don’t apply the lotion to your cousin,” My Aunt dropped my punishment and told Blair not to apply the lotion without permission first.

“But why? didn’t you tell me to use my own judgment, Mommy?” Blair acted very innocent and pretended she had no idea how rubbing me could have made me aroused.

Her mother looked at her like she didn’t believe her and then told me that I needed to learn to control myself. “Eddie, I can’t fight mother nature. You are a boy. You are probably going to have a lot of those erections, and it was wrong of me to spank you for that. I was just embarrassed last night. If you want to put on some clothes and you think you can control yourself then I’ll let you off restriction,” she said.

I thanked her, and she even let us have some ice cream that afternoon for lunch.

We were told to play close to the house. I wanted to stay inside, but my Aunt wouldn’t hear of it. “I’ll put some suntan lotion on you. It is too nice of a day to spend it inside with your nose in a book!” she explained.

My Aunt had it in her head that I was very bookish even though I didn’t even bring any of my favorite books with me. I loved to read the Narnia series back then, and I was currently on the Dawn Treader.

I spent the afternoon outside in the yard. Buddy and Lewis had a kiddy pool they used to jump in; they filled with water and a slip and slide they used in the front yard.

We probably could have gotten away without wearing clothes in the yard. It was hot and summer time and yesterday when we came home from the beach no one seemed surprised but we wore our swimming trunks. I was happy to have anything to cover myself.

I spent a lot of time thinking about last night and what happened when Jack and Bruce were at my Aunt’s house. It was mindless fun outside so it was easy for me to fantasize about turning the tables on my cousin. I would turn around and say “No! You listen to me! I am going to tell your Mom what you are doing and you will do as I say! You will kiss my feet!”

Even in my fantasies Blair became an active volcano of molten feminine rage and erupted. She told me that my Aunt would never believe me and strapped me to the top of the car like luggage with my dick sticking up like a tiny radio antenna and then drove to the beach listening to Rick Springfield. I have to admit that fantasy was humiliating and strangely arousing.

I wondered if my Aunt had insisted I be naked all day would that have extended to outside. People at the beach didn’t seem to care I was naked when I washed off at the shower but surely they would consider me a flasher if I was caught streaking across the lawns of our neighbors.

There was an old Ray Steven’s song called “Oh yes, they call him the streak. Boogy-dee-boogitty”. I knew of the song but I at that time I didn’t that had been a national phenomenon a few years ago where people were doing it in droves for a thrill. I could imagine me running from one end of the dead end street to the next with that song playing in the background. I could also imagine the Benny Hill theme song playing and people chasing me into a bush angrily. I was thankful I wouldn’t have to find out their reactions!

I had already been naked in the front yard, but the prospect of playing while cars drove up and down the street in nothing at all was not enticing to me. Still, I wondered if my Aunt’s punishment would have extended to outside the house and I would have been naked while everyone else wore clothes.

I wondered why that made my dick hard.

Buddy and Lewis didn’t care about being naked and they wouldn’t have understood if I had talked to them about the strange mixed feelings I had. I was embarrassed to be sure and yet the attention especially from grown women was intoxicating. My cousins were in a frenzy of summer fun and going wild in the yard sliding and splashing. I was alone with my thoughts even if I was surrounded by frivolous fun.

There were a lot of kids in the neighborhood that liked to ride bikes and scooters, and none of them were naked, but they rode up and down the street all day. I was able to contain my erections though while we played and that was a good thing. It was pretty easy because we were having good old fashioned fun.

There were different cliques in the neighborhood between the kids. The only ones who seemed to like Buddy and Lewis were two Hispanic brothers named Franklin and Manny. Franklin was a heavyset kid, and he was probably about Blair’s age. Manny was closer to my age and scrawny.

“Want to play in the water?” Buddy asked Manny.

“Nah, we don’t have our suits,” they were wearing shorts.

“Just strip off,” Lewis said and splashed water at them playfully.

“Nah dude, I am way too old and fat to be running around naked,” Franklin spoke on behalf of Manny and himself. Buddy suggested they wear their underwear instead. “It is hot but I am hoping the Ice Cream Man comes soon,” Franklin seemed just as body-conscious as I was.

He stared at us while he sat on his bike and watched us play with his brother.

“Chicken?” Buddy laughed at him. Franklin was about to say yes when some new kids arrived on their bikes. They were the Donaldsons.

The Donaldsons all had red hair like us and a healthy dose of freckles across their faces. The eldest was George. He had curly hair and he was Franklin’s age. He was shy and didn’t say much.

His sister Lori (Loretta) was plump and short but she had massive boobs. I would not say Lori was huge but she was definitely plump and round. Lori had a face that reminded me of a piggy because her nose was turned up.

Crystal was a little younger than me and she was the youngest sister. She was flat chested and skinny as a rail. Crystal was very plain in the face and had a lot of freckles but she wasn’t ugly either. Both of the girls wore their hair all the way down to their ankles which was a style back then.

The three of them all had thick southern accents and were probably from Alabama originally.

“Hey, what’s up Chicken Butts?” Lori did most of the talking for them.

“Not much, Buffalo Butt,” Franklin answered on our behalf.

“Real original come back, Franklin,” Lori frowned. She asked us what we were doing. It was hot, summer and they were clearly bored.

“We were thinking about swimming,” Franklin admitted.

“Your fat ass in that kiddy pool?” Lori implied that Franklin was fat. They were probably roughly the same size.

“I’d like to see your fat ass in that kiddy pool!” Franklin teased her back.

“As if!” Lori stuck her turned up piggy-nose in the air and suggested we play Cowboys and Indians instead.

“That lame ass shit?” Manny spit on the ground.

“I get to be an Indian!” Buddy raised his hand and Lewis volunteered excitedly to be an Indian as well.

“You are always Indians,” Franklin reminded them and they nodded eagerly.

“We don’t have even teams,” Manny squinted as he thought about how we would divide up. I didn’t know how this game was played but I was up for anything involving girls instead of my cousins.

“New kid, do you want to be Indian or Cowboy?” Lori asked me with the contemptuous kind of tone that my Cousin Blair often used when she spoke to me.

“My name is Eddie and I guess Indian,” I said. I said that mostly because Buddy and Lewis were both pulling my arms and shouting for me to be an Indian too.

“Listen to how fancy he talks? You a fag?” George asked me. He had a huge overbite and sounded like a first class Hillbilly stereotype.

I didn’t think I talked fancy at all but apparently I did according to almost everyone around here.

“He is just from the North or something. That is how they all talk,” Crystal spoke up in my defense and unlike her brother or sister her accent didn’t make her sound stupid at all. Crystal’s voice reminded me of pure American honey. It was sweet, natural and from the country. If you could bottle and drink Crystal’s voice it would taste like honey, peaches and the tiniest hint of Kentucky whiskey because it was just a little scratchy.

I didn’t know what accent they were talking about.

“Oh pip, pip cheerio, look at me Guv’ner, I say, I say, have you any more porridge?” Lori imitated a cockney accent as if I were Oliver Twist. I sounded nothing like that. They all laughed at me. I knew I had a slight lisp and I assumed that may be what it was. Their taunts made me very self-conscious and embarrassed but that kind of hazing was pretty normal for any new kid they met. They would always find some sort of difference and give them a hard time at first. They teased each other even harder than they teased me so I told myself I would need to be less sensitive about it.

“I don’t really understand what you are talking about,” I said and the Donaldson’s laughed and imitated me again making fun of my accent as if being smart was a bad thing. It was annoying and humiliating but unlike being naked my dick didn’t get hard.

“Maybe instead of an Indian you could be like a Scientist who does experiments in his laboratory?” Lori asked me. She made fun of me but at the same time she had this lusty kind of expression on her face that suggested she liked me. I didn’t understand the mixed signals she was sending. I knew as much about girls as I did working in a laboratory back then so I wouldn’t have been able to flirt back effectively even if I thought she was into me.

I was interested in her sister Crystal anyway. I liked older girls because they were smarter, well put together and mature. However, Crystal was the exception. She had this breezy way about her like nothing was complicated and everything was easy if you want it to be. She didn’t seem like she knew she was pretty and I liked that too. It also seemed entirely possible she might go for a skinny guy like me which made her extremely attractive to a horny kid like me.

Once it was decided we would go be Indians we left our stuff in the front yard and followed the kids to Franklin and Manny’s house which was only a few duplexes down to the right. They came out holding the Cowboy and Indian stuff and took us to a nearby trail in the woods. My Aunt’s neighborhood was surrounded by Pine trees and white poplar “Paper trees” as they are called because their bark is like paper. The ground was covered in pine needles and Saw Palmetto bushes. If you have never seen one of these bushes they have all these palm fronds on them and the branches are all spiky and pointed. They make great “Swords” to hit each other with.

We walked into the woods a good distance to an area that they called “Base Camp”. There were old Budweiser cans, a few stones that you could sit on and the remnants of a campfire.

“Manny and me are cowboys,” Franklin announced. Lori asked why he always got to be a Cowboy and he explained as he put on a tiny cowboy hat and cinched it up that it was his stuff.

“We can have two more cowboys,” Franklin explained that there were two more cowboy hats and cap guns and everyone else had to be Indians. He wanted George on his team since he was a boy.

“Fuck that, I am not going to be an Indian again,” Lori insisted that was not happening.

“What? You were great!” Franklin smirked.

“You tied me to a fucking tree and left me,” Lori insisted. I instantly wanted to change teams.

“We promise we won’t do that again!” Franklin smirked like he was crossing his fingers and would definitely do that again.

“Can I change teams? I’d like to be a cowboy,” I volunteered shyly. Buddy and Lewis told me not too but I had enough humiliation and was ready to be a cowboy.

“I don’t know, can you shoot, rope and ride?” Franklin asked me as he used his toy cap gun barrel to raise the brim of his cowboy hat.

“Sure!” I said and I was instantly welcomed into the rank of the Cowboys.

“Oh that’s total bullshit!” Lori complained that the “new kid shouldn’t get to be a Cowboy”.

“It is fine, Loretta! We’ll just be Indians again,” Crystal seemed resigned to accept her fate as an Indian and was ready to play the game.

Have you ever watched a TV show where when faced with a moral dilemma a little angel appears on one shoulder and a little devil appears on the other and offers the person the two opposing choices?

Imagine two tiny penises. One with angel wings appearing on my left shoulder. He says in my voice “Go be an Indian and maybe you can make sweet, sweet love to Crystal.”

The devil penis says the same thing only it is “Go be an Indian and maybe you can fuck the ever loving shit out of Crystal.”

“It’s cool then,” I said trying to pretend like I was Jack. “Lori if you want to be a Cowboy so bad then I will be an Indian.” My cousins jumped up and down and welcomed me back to the Indian side.

Now keep in mind that at this time in my life I had zero understanding of the struggles of the Native American or the culture. What I am about to tell you is the game of children based on what television told us about them and their struggle.

Imagine on the one side you have Lori, George, Manny and Franklin. They are wearing cowboy hats that were designed for much smaller heads. They have a collection of really bad cap guns without caps and water pistols. Some of these guns look like old west revolvers while others are more modern versions. The 1980s was all about imagination and you had to make do with what you had. Franklin has a Sheriff badge, Manny has a Deputy Badge, George has a Lone Ranger mask, and his sister Lori has a lot of rope that is supposed to be a lasso. Franklin and Manny have handcuffs for prisoners.

On the other side you have three boys wearing leather vests over our bare chests that are remnants of a Halloween costume and paper headbands that say “Indian” on them. We are wearing our swim trunks and we have rubber knives that are completely useless. Buddy had rubbed mud on our faces to give us “Indian Makeup” around our eyes and chins.

“You can put the vest over your shirt, Crystal” Lori instructed her little sister when she was handed her costume like it was common sense anyway for a girl to wear it like that.

“Yeah, because American Indians wore stripe shirts,” Franklin complained that this was the part that was historically inaccurate.

“How many Sheriffs from the old west wore a Fat Albert T-shirt, Wrangler Jeans and Keds?” Lori frowned at him because we were all anachronistic on every level.

“You were too chicken to wear the vest last time,” Franklin said to Lori.

“That’s because that Vest wouldn’t fit around one of my arms!” Lori laughed heartily at the idea of putting on one of these little vests. She was right it would never have fit her anyway.

“It is fine,” Crystal said and she turned around so that we couldn’t see her chest. She removed her shirt and then cocked her head so that her extremely long hair fell along her freckled back. She looked like a red headed Rapunzel to me and I wanted to be her prince charming.

She put the vest on and turned around.

“You don’t even have Mosquito bites anyway,” George laughed at his little sister’s lack of development and so did the others. Even Buddy and Lewis laughed but I think they laughed just because everyone else did. I didn’t laugh though. I felt a kinship to her humiliation.

She was wearing just a vest and shorts and an Indian head band. She looked vulnerable and like at any moment the wind could come along and blow that vest open and reveal her boobs to me. I couldn’t wait for that precious moment to come when I got a glimpse of girl boobs!

“God damn, you act like you ain’t never seen boobs before,” Crystal told me and held the flap to her vest open for a brief moment to flash her perfect nipples to me. What I saw was just like a boys nipples except there was the slightest amount of puff on them and it seemed to me like they were profoundly different then my own. She had strawberry red nipples like I did and I wanted desperately to see them again so that I could map every detail, every wrinkle and crease on them. I wanted to see if she had ‘nubs’ sticking up like I saw through Ann or My Aunt’s bikini top on their breasts.

“There is your free show, new kid!” Lori hit me in the butt with her rope. No one else considered it a big deal that Crystal had just let us see her tits. She was flat chested and for all intents and purposes built like me but I wanted to see more.

“So how do we play?” I asked. I had learned about Dungeons and Dragons after watching the movie E.T. Elliot and his older brother had this elaborate roleplay with charts and diagrams. I knew it wouldn’t be anything that complex but I expected there was some guidelines and a goal that we were supposed to accomplish.

Buddy and Lewis ran for the woods and started whooping “Hi-yi-yi-yi-yi!” as they ran to hide. I later learned this is super offensive to American Indians but as kids this seemed normal. Crystal ran in the other direction doing the same thing.

That was my first introduction to the game of Cowboys and Indians and the elaborate rule system. I ran behind Crystal into the tree line and tried to escape and the Cowboys chased us.

They were firing plastic guns but I didn’t know if I was supposed to pretend to get shot and fall down or if I could fight back somehow. I am someone who prefers a rule system or some kind of shared goal and this was a free for all Lord of the Flies kind of scenario which made me uncomfortable.

“Stop following me, you Goober!” Crystal finally yelled at me after we ran a good distance in the woods. I thought I was working WITH her. She explained that we had a better chance if we split up and that I should run the other way.

“I am trying to protect you,” I said as I tried to catch my breath. I may have mentioned that I am not athletic. That is an understatement. I had never ran that much in my entire life as I had just then at one time.

“That’s sweet,” Crystal didn’t seem used to people being sweet to her. I wanted to tell her she was beautiful and that I would always love her. I really did want to say that.

Instead, Manny and George caught up to us before I could put my foot in my mouth with some absurdly naïve proclamation of my eternal devotion to the first girl to ever flash me her tits. Franklin and Lori weren’t much on running but Manny and George had followed us and quickly surrounded us both.

“Surrender or I’ll drag you behind my horse!” George demanded of us.

“You don’t have a horse!” Crystal sneered at her older brother.

“I’ll make you my horse!” George put her in a headlock and began to wrestle with her. Her vest fell open and I had a full look at her chest as she struggled. I jumped into help and pull her off but Crystal knocked me off her brother.

“We are just wrassling! What is your deal?” Crystal sneered at me.

“I am sorry, I didn’t know,” I apologized and reminded myself why I liked to know what the rules were.

“Don’t get all up on me with your horny boner,” Crystal pointed to my swim trunks and George and Manny noticed I had an erection poking out of my shorts. I must have brushed her with my penis in the struggle.

Franklin slapped handcuffs on me from behind and declared me his prisoner. Crystal reluctantly agreed to be her brother’s “Horse” and skipped in front of him whinnying and neighing with her hands in front of her. Crystal looked very sexy to me as she wiggled her butt playfully and pretended to be a horse. No one else seemed to think it was sexy at all but George was her brother.

When we returned to base camp my cousins Buddy and Lewis were tied to a tree. They were smiling and laughing as Lori interrogated them. “Where is your chief? Where is your Indian Village?”

Buddy and Lewis wouldn’t tell them and they kept laughing as Lori and Franklin acted very seriously. Franklin gave Buddy a ‘pink belly’ with a series of sharp, open handed slaps. Lori popped her finger in her mouth to get it wet and then began to rub it around the inside of Lewis’s ears while he struggled happily. Buddy and Lewis were some weird kids.

“Ah, that didn’t take long,” Lori saw us being walked up by the other cowboys and instructed George and Manny to tie us to nearby trees.

“You aren’t the Sheriff!” George complained that Lori wasn’t in charge.

“Tie the prisoners to the trees,” Franklin repeated Lori’s instruction and George made me stand up against the tree with my hands cuffed behind my back while Manny tied me to the tree.

In the meantime, Crystal used this moment to escape and run away but she did so like a horse. I was excited to see her escape the cowboys.

“My horse! It is getting away!” George quickly ran her down and “rode” her back by making her walk back like a horse. He tied her to the tree right next to me.

Manny pulled my trunks down to my ankles once I was secured and told everyone I had a boner when I wrestled George.

“I told you he was a fag!” George exclaimed.

“I had a boner because I was wrestling Crystal,” I sneered and demanded they pull my pants back up immediately.

All the kids made an “Ooooooohhhh!” sound and looked at a red faced Crystal. “New kids got a boner for you, Crystal!” Lori said.

“I am not Crystal, I am Trigger!” Crystal tried to deflect the humiliation of my having a crush on her and having a boner. She stamped a foot like she was a horse and whinnied angrily.

“Tell us where the Indian base is and we’ll let you go,” Lori turned to her sister and began to interrogate her.

“Never!” Crystal declared.

Lori pulled down her sister’s shorts and revealed a pair of white cotton panties with floral rpint. They weren’t lacey like Blair but they were cute. “I’ll make you kiss the new kid!”

“No!” Crystal insisted even more stubbornly but she didn’t resist her sister. She couldn’t – she was tied to the tree.

Lori put a twig in her sister’s mouth to gag her. Franklin and George whipped Buddy and Lewis’s shorts down to their ankles revealing their tiny dicks.

“Someone tell us where the Indian base is and we will let you go!” Franklin said to us.

“Fine, I’ll tell you where it is,” I said. I wanted my pants on and I didn’t want to play this game anymore. I didn’t like being tied up the way Buddy and Lewis did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.