Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

I will never forget seeing the movie, Tommy. There was a scene early in the movie that profoundly affected me. A montage displays the honeymoon of Captain Walker (Robert Powell) and his wife, Nora (Ann-Margret) After his leave ends, Walker goes off to fight in World War II as a bomber pilot but is shot down during a mission. “Captain Walker” is listed as missing in action and is presumed dead, although—unknown to his family—the badly burnt Walker is in fact alive. His wife remarries a man named Frank after giving birth to a son Tommy. A worker, she and Tommy, meet on vacation. Tommy looks up to his “Uncle” Frank and expresses his desires to run his own holiday camp someday. In the 1950s, Nora and Frank dream of their future but, late that evening, encounter the returning Captain Walker. He surprises Frank and Nora in bed, leading to a struggle where Frank kills the Captain. I felt like Tommy afraid to turn around and look behind me for fear that I would be struck blind and deaf if I did.

At the same time, I could hear the slurps and kisses of heavy petting in my Aunt’s living room, and it was killing me not to look as I stood naked in the corner while it happened just behind me.

I didn’t know I had just came, and I was embarrassed and elated at the same time because as I pushed the tip of my dick into the drywall, it felt great.

I could hear my cousin and Julie making out with the guys in the living room while I stood there with my back to them. I knew they could see my bare ass, but they weren’t paying attention to me. I would sneak peeks over my shoulder and then quickly turn and press my nose back into the corner in the hopes no one noticed. They were too busy making out to care is what I hoped.

They had the lights down, and it sounded like to me that Julie and Blair were making out at times and they may have both kissed Jack and Bruce. I don’t know if they did but that is how I pictured it in my mind, and I squirted more cum into the corner as I stood with my hands at my sides and prayed I wasn’t peeing on the side of the wall. I wanted to touch my dick so badly. I wanted to pull it and shake off the drippy liquid, but I stood immobile like a British Beefeater guard at the gates of the royal palace. My ass cheeks were clenched tight, and my knees and nose were pressed into the corner just like my cock head.

After what I assumed was longer than twenty minutes I started to feel tired. My legs were hurting, and my stomach hurt from holding the position. I cleared my throat and harrumphed that my twenty minutes were up.

“I said until Mom comes home, booger breath! You are probably over there pulling your pud to what you are hearing anyway so shut up and enjoy the show,” Blair told me.

That was an interesting comment. How could I enjoy a show I wasn’t able to see? There was something so sexy about how she had said it. She wasn’t inviting me to watch like an extrovert. She was being sarcastic but there was this “I don’t give a shit if you hear me getting my pussy fingered” tone to her voice that excited me. She was rude to me and yet I admired how she did what she wanted. I shouldn’t have liked how she talked to me and in truth it was humiliating to be put down this way and told to stand in a corner. However, there was something so naughty about being in the room while they pleasured each other.

She clearly wasn’t going to continue if I did turn around and watch the show. I knew that but she couldn’t prevent me from imagining what was happening. The best thing about imagination was that I could control what was happening when I pictured it!

I imagined all four of their naked bodies writhing together in lust. I had to fill in the blanks with what I knew from Playboy magazine but it worked.

Bruce and Jack put their dicks together across Blair’s forehead and Julie squatting under them and sucking their balls. They have all this aftercare lotion all over their bodies that looks like the pre-cum from my dick, and they are all glazed like Jelly donuts as they had sex together.

I imagined impossible positions of Blair doing a split on top of Jack’s cock. I didn’t know a cock could actually go inside a pussy though so she just sat on his dick and wobbled back and forth.

I pictured Julie smiling with a carrot up her ass as she looked behind her and hopped like a bunny. I had no idea how sex worked, but I hoped it worked like that.

In reality they all had their clothes on and were reaching under each other’s clothes in the dark and awkwardly groping and kissing each other. I know because I continued to sneak peeks and each one was a little longer than the last.

“Are you watching us, pervert?” Blair asked when she finally noticed me looking too long.

“No,” I said as I pretended I had been looking straight ahead the entire time.

I heard the light click on and the heavy petting cease. Butterflies filled my stomach now that I was caught.

“How did you know I was talking to you?” Blair asked me skeptically.

“I guess because I am the only pervert in the room who could be looking?” I asked. Buddy and Lewis had been sent to their bedroom a long time ago (well before 9 pm).

“Turn around then,” Blair instructed me.

She had already tricked me before with an offer of two girls rubbing me down with lotion. I was reluctant to fall for it again, but she threw a pen at my butt and told me to turn around while the other’s chuckled.

I did as I was told and turned around. My dick was still hard, and a trail of pre-cum was dripping down my dick.

“You like to watch, don’t you?” Blair had this impish and mischievous expression on her face like she hoped I did and she kissed Julie. Julie didn’t seem to want to be kissed, but she let Blair kiss her on the lips.

I did like to watch.

“When Mom gets home you are going to tell her what a fantastic babysitter I am. You are going to tell her we played board games and take responsibility for the broken dish. You are going to say you came out only minutes earlier and made the mess and apologize. You will accept whatever punishment she gives you and not breathe a word about anything you see, and then maybe I will let you watch more tomorrow night. If you don’t then I will say you are a liar and the sunburn on your shoulder is going to feel great compared to the burn on your ass when my mom introduces you to Tyrone!” Blair assured me.

“What board game did we play?” I asked. Blair didn’t understand why I cared about the detail, but I wasn’t a terrific liar and wanted to get my story straight.

“I don’t care, how about Yahtzee,” Blair made a jerk off motion like she was holding an invisible cup of dice in her hands and shaking them. Then as she rolled the dice it made it appear she was discarding the ejaculate. I will never forget the way it looked as long as I live because she had this rude and angry look on her face as she imitated what she thought I was doing while thinking about her.

It made my dick spasm just to watch and I didn’t even fully comprehend what she was imitating. I just knew it looked like she was shaking an invisible dick and she looked angry about having to do it – but did it anyway.

“Do we have a deal?” she asked me and I told her we definitely did. I didn’t want to get in trouble, and I was hoping I could actually see some of the lusty action that I had dreamed up in my head.

“Do you have any money?” she asked after we agreed.

My parents gave me twenty dollars for incidental expenses, but I didn’t see what that had to do with anything. We already had a deal. She asked me again, and I told her that I did.

“Fine, give it, and I’ll let you smell Jack’s fingers,” she said.

I didn’t want to smell Jack’s fingers, and I didn’t know why she wanted my money. I didn’t want to give her my money. It didn’t seem fair to change the deal after we had already agreed either.

Jack grinned and said I definitely wanted to smell his pinky. This offer seemed like another of Blair’s tricks. I went into Buddy and Lewis’s room and retrieved the twenty dollar bill and gave it to Blair. I gave her the money because I really believed I had very little choice but a part of me was actually curious.

My experience with her brother’s body odor had suggested to me I would probably regret whatever I smelled.

Blair promptly handed the twenty dollar bill to Jack to bring beer next time. “Wine coolers if you can!”

Jack asked if she wanted “Green or Orange” flavor because back then that was the only two flavors you could get.

“Whatever,” Blair told him to get the two-liter bottles of any flavor and bring it then told him to leave.

“Wait, what about letting Olly smell my finger?” Jack said on my behalf. Blair didn’t care about honoring her deal with me. I think it was just something she promised to get me to give her the money.

“Twenty bucks to smell YOUR finger? I would have let him smell mine for five,” Bruce joked.

“Come here little dude,” Jack held out his pinky for me to sniff. I was reluctant to walk up and do it. I knew they would all laugh at me. I approached him cautiously and finally breathed in deeply along the edge of his upheld pinky.

Jack’s finger smelled like fresh salmon fresh from the river and a little like Parmesan cheese. I would have probably licked the finger if given the opportunity. I will never forget that smell and how after inhaling it I realized that smell was sweeter than any perfume or flower could ever be to me. Blair and Julie laughed at me and hustled the guys out the door.

Once Jack and Bruce left my Aunt’s house Blair and Julie cut out all the lights to pretend they too had been asleep.

“I own you now, finger sniffer! You will kiss my feet. You will be well behaved. You will do as I tell you or there will be consequences. I think we have an understanding?” My cousin Blair explained. I didn’t understand the gravity of this agreement or how long it would last, but I nodded. She told me that I was not to get underfoot or bother her. “You will not follow me around like a puppy dog looking for scraps. You will not come up to me asking what you can do for me. You will continue to act like you normally do and when I want something I will let you know,” she told me to be discrete.

I told her I understood what she was telling me.

“Do you like to sniff panties?” she asked me as she and Julie walked me to her bedroom.

I had no idea why I would like to sniff panties but if they smelled like Jack’s finger then yes I did.

“I thought so. As long as you don’t’ tell anyone even Jack or Bruce then I’ll let you have something much better than a fresh stinky finger. I don’t want you to say I wasn’t fair and twenty bucks is a lot of money. You can have five minutes in the bathroom with my panties. Don’t spooge all over them and I’ll let you have another pair tomorrow,” Blair told me through the door in a whisper as she made me wait outside her bedroom. She handed me a pair of dirty panties she had been wearing that night.

I sniffed them, and sure enough, my cousin’s delicate floral lace panties smelled exactly like Jack’s finger.

Julie giggled and told her she was nasty, but I didn’t care. I had a treasure! It was the exquisite scent of raw feminine energy and there was such a bouquet of scents all wrapped up in these extra soft undergarments.

Boy’s underwear was usually just Froot of the Loom white (yellowish) cotton and you definitely wouldn’t want to smell them – especially the back. My cousin’s panties were made of some sort of synthetic silk like material that felt good against my skin. I wanted to eat them if I could.

I took the panties into the bathroom and proceeded to sit on the toilet and sniff them for five minutes. I examined how lacey and delicate the panties were and how the material felt in my hands. I didn’t realize I was being instructed to masturbate because at that time I had no idea what that was.

I heard a key jiggle in the door handle, and my heart instantly skipped a beat. I began to panic. I was in the bathroom, and all I had with me was a pair of my cousin’s panties. My Aunt was home, and she was laughing with Ann and Liz.

“Struck out again!” Aunt Samantha said as she came in the door. She was joking about how few good men there were at the bar. They had obviously been drinking and having a good time though.

“That DJ was pretty hot,” Liz said.

“He tried to make out with all three of us,” Samantha laughed lustily. They were talking loudly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.