Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

My Aunt initially laughed too when I landed on my ass. I am sure it looked hilarious like a comic slipping on a banana and falling. The fact I had just stuck my nose up in the air at my Cousin and her friend when my Aunt offered to take me away from their giggling laughter probably only added to the hilarity of the slip and fall. I wasn’t hurt other than a bruised ego, but I had done the one thing I should not do.

I had yelled out an extreme obscenity and my Aunt’s initial good humor quickly turned to serious anger. She wagged her finger in my face and said under no circumstances was that kind of language permitted under her roof.

“I don’t care what you say around your parents you will learn what happens when a child in this house has the nerve to speak like that!” my Aunt promised me.

I didn’t talk like that at all. It was the first time I had ever said those words out loud even though I had heard them several times in the past.

“I am sorry Aunt Samantha!” I apologized profusely but she wasn’t interested in apologies at the moment and told me that would come after my correction.

“Get the soap,” My Aunt instructed Blair to hand her the soap fresh from the bathtub. The very same soap I had washed up with my cousins in the tub with. This was the very same soap that they had jokingly slipped between their butt cheeks and watched float to the surface of the water while we shared the tub.

“No! you won’t!” I insisted angrily as I laid on the tile floor and rubbed my sore butt cheeks.

“I will,” My Aunt took the soap from my smirking Cousin’s hand and held it in front of my face.

“If you do I will...” I started to think of a threat. I was going to call my parents and demand they speak to her or something!

“You will do what? what will you do, Eddie?” My Aunt asked me sternly.

I had no idea what I could do. She was right I would have to accept my punishment and I was about to say that I wouldn’t do anything. When I opened my mouth to answer her my Aunt stuffed the wet soap into my mouth and held it there.

“That is what you WILL do! You will wash your mouth out with soap and clean up your thoughts! I’ve been overly indulgent with you but I wouldn’t tolerate that language from ANY of my children and I certainly won’t tolerate it from you while you are under my care!” she insisted.

Blair and Julie giggled incessantly at my further humiliation.

“Go to the corner at once!” My Aunt insisted that I go into the living room.

I saw the backsides of both Buddy and Lewis pressed into the corners of the room. They were chuckling and looking at each other but when their mother came in they quickly stopped.

“Knees, noses and toes pressed in the corner or you will start over,” she instructed them and pointed out a free corner in the tiny living room.

The room was decorated with the classic 1970s green shag carpet and plywood style paneling of the day. My Aunt had a Mama-San chair and some Macrame planters in the corner she sent to me too.

I assumed corner time involved standing quietly, naked in the living room while you reflect upon what you did. I had the added humiliation of doing so with soap in my mouth.

Unless you have experienced this age-old form of discipline you really can’t appreciate how the soap tastes or how the sudsy drool starts to run down your chin. It isn’t so much the taste as the after-taste that won’t go away for hours either. It definitely won’t harm you long term but in the short term your eyes start to water and probably the worst part is hearing people talking about you and laughing behind your back while you stand in the corner.

“I told you he was a pervert! That foul mouth!” Blair said angrily to her mother.

“You have said far worse and more frequently!” My Aunt didn’t buy Blair genuinely taking offense to my use of vulgarity.

“Yeah, well I am older!” Blair said.

“You will still follow the rules in this house!” My Aunt insisted.

“Yes Ma’am but if he starts talking nasty then can I make him eat soap?” Blair seemed excited about the prospect.

“I trust your judgment. Obviously not for little stuff but for what he just said then yes I would expect while you are babysitting you do what is best and you tell me about it when I get home!” My Aunt said. She warned Blair that she could not use Tyrone on me. If my actions called for a spanking it would happen when she got home. It was a small reprieve but I was at least thankful my older cousin was not empowered to spank my butt.

I can’t explain why it was humiliating to be spoken about like I wasn’t in the room and didn’t exist but it only made the feeling of being powerless all the more intense.

“You promise no boys over either!” My Aunt reiterated her cardinal rule and my Cousin whined that she had heard her once already.

I was given twenty minutes of corner time. In that time I knew my Cousin and Julie could see my bare butt. I knew they were laughing and at times I thought they even threw something at me when my Aunt was not looking.

They pretended to watch TV and gab, and when it seemed they noticed I was eavesdropping, they even made fun of me for that. I had no choice in where I stood though.

Buddy was told he could put on his nightshirt first. He went to his bedroom and put on a Football Jersey for the Miami Dolphins with the name Greise on the back and the number 12. Buddy and Lewis were huge fans of the Quarterback Bob Greise. I didn’t know anything about Football so at the time I thought they were calling him “Bobby Greasy” because he was covered in some sort of grease while he played football.

The jersey had holes in it but it covered his entire butt and penis and came down to his mid-thigh. He came out and apologized to everyone for peeing on the landlady’s car. I think my Aunt thought it was funny on some level but she insisted he apologize to her and she sent him over there to do so with Lewis when he put on his own nightshirt. Lewis’s shirt was much longer and it featured Winnie the Pooh on the front.

That left me alone and naked in a room with my Aunt, My Cousin and her best friend. It seemed like an eternity and after they let me wash my mouth out with soap I was ready to apologize for cussing.

“I am so sorry for using profanity, I don’t know why I did it, but I’ll never do it again Aunt Samantha! I swear!” I promised.

“It is so adorable you use words like profanity like you know what they mean,” she laughed at my apology like it was cute. She made me apologize to all three of my cousins and Julie as well when they came back from the neighbors house for the use of the word.

Buddy and Lewis were impressed with my use of the words or the fact that I had dared to do it. I wasn’t sure which.

“Don’t you two get any ideas to start talking like that!” My Aunt warned them and then told Blair to pick out a nightshirt for me.

Blair threw a dresser drawer of Buddy’s clothes on the floor and picked through them but didn’t find anything acceptable. The few nightshirts that Buddy did have wouldn’t fit me and Lewis was definitely too small.

I stood in their room naked while my Cousin decided that there was simply nothing for me to wear.

“Don’t be ridiculous. He isn’t going to walk around the house completely naked at night,” My Aunt insisted and for that I was relieved since I was starting to think that is exactly what I would have to do.

“Find something in your closet that would work. I’ve meant to go through your clothes and decide on what hand me downs Buddy can wear anyway,” My Aunt instructed Blair.

Blair threw her hands up in the air and sighed that she was expected to do everything and led me to her bedroom.

Blair’s room was much tidier than her brothers. The room was very pink and there were posters on the wall of Ralph Macchio and Matt Dillon. She had panties and tampon boxes out and she scoffed when I looked at them and called me a creep as she put them away.

“Here wear this,” Blair threw the first thing she found in her closet at me and it fell to the ground.

I picked up the garment and observed it said “Strawberry Shortcakes” on the front. There was a red-haired girl on the front and while thankful for any clothes at all I was immediately concerned with how girly the shirt was.

“Fine, stay naked!” Blair giggled and told me to get out of her room and stop looking at her panties. She did so loudly enough that my Aunt heard and came over to check on us.

“What in the Sam Hill is going on? I am trying to get ready!” My Aunt had changed into a very sexy outfit with shoulder pads in the jacket and a tight skirt. She was in the curling her red hair and applying her make-up. She had put on big silver bangle earrings and looked every bit the 1980s club girl.

“He is in here trying to perv on my panties!” Blair complained. I was fascinated by all the girl stuff in the room and definitely inquisitive. I still didn’t understand why it was okay to see me naked but I couldn’t even look at this stuff when I was told to go into her room in the first place.

“You will stay out of your Cousin’s room! We’ve already had this discussion once and I don’t want to have to call your mother so I will deal with you in my own way. Now put on your clothes,” She insisted.

I was all too happy to oblige but when I pulled the nightshirt over my body even she laughed.

Not only did it make me look like a sissy but it was one size too small as a regular shirt. The tip of my dick was not exposed although while I was hard the shirt did stick up in the front. The very bottom of my butt cheeks was exposed but my Aunt tried to stifle her giggle.

“Will go through your old clothes later and find something a little less girly for him,” My Aunt smirked at Blair and then tugged my shirt down in the back for me to help cover my buttocks. They had both seen my bare bottom plenty of times but at least they were kind enough to grant me a small measure of privacy around the house.

I was allowed to go back to the living room and watch Television with Buddy and Lewis. I would have wanted to watch a show like Knight Rider. it didn’t come on for another hour, and my Aunt had cable, so there were a lot more channels then I was used too. Julie and Blair were watching MTV. I didn’t know what it was but I was mesmerized by Marth Stewart. She looked so innocent and yet so sexy and in a way she reminded me of my Aunt’s friend Ann only with short dark hair like a boy.

I assumed from what had just happened that in the Summer after a bath the boys were expected to put on Night Shirts and sleep in them. I wondered if Julie and Blair would be wearing nightshirts too and fantasized that the garments would be just as skimpy and revealing. That would make having to wear them much more palatable. I found that the more I speculated about it the more my erection grew and felt uncomfortable.

I had to sit with my legs crossed and find ways to sit in the mama-san chair that wouldn’t expose my balls and hard on as I tried to imagine Julie in a short little shirt. I had heard my Aunt say that because I was Blair’s Cousin, I should not be interested in her sexually but I couldn’t help but picture her boobs poking straight out in a nightshirt and the hint of her ass cheeks as the shirt bottoms flapped around her waist the way they did Buddy and Lewis.

In an hour or so there was someone at the door. My Aunt told Blair to answer it, and she did. It was Ann and another woman named Liz. They were dressed in sexy 1980s glam outfits to go out for the evening. Ann had her long blonde hair in an elaborate set of scrunchies like Debbie Gibson, and Liz had crimped her brunette hair to make it look very feathered. They were both a bit younger than my Aunt and seemed excited to go out for the evening.

“Captain Hiram’s or Bust!” Ann cheered.

“Oh yes, it’s Ladies Night and the feelings right,” Liz sang to the tune of the Kool and the Gang song by the same name. My Aunt came out of her own bedroom and sang “and the Ladies drink free!!”

They all cheered and laughed at that.

Aunt Sam said she was really excited about going out this evening and reminded Blair that there would be no boys over a third time. Blair sighed and agreed.

“Hello Eddie it is nice to see you again,” Ann noticed me mesmerized by MTV. I think I was watching the Buggles “Video killed the radio star!”

“Get your eyes off the boob tube and come here and greet my guests, Eddie” My Aunt glowered at me. It was the first time I had heard the term “boob tube” and I assumed it had something to do with looking at tits on the television. This realization only stiffened what had been a steadily softening erection.

I walked over to the door and greeted Ann and introduced myself to Liz.

“Oh isn’t he adorable! Like a little gentleman,” Liz thought it was cute how I greeted her politely.

“Are you a fan of Strawberry Shortcake?” Ann asked me. She could barely contain her laughter as she noticed my girly shirt.

“No, I just have to wear a nightshirt,” I said uncomfortably as I adjusted it to try to maximize the protection it offered. I could tell they noticed my stiff erection was pushing the fabric of the t-shirt out and my face turned bright red.

“My! you definitely got a sunburn today!” Ann mistook my red embarrassment for sunburn. I did have a bit of a burn even with all the lotion but it was only mildly uncomfortable and being giggled at by three adult women was far more uncomfortable.

“You do! Take this off at once,” My Aunt insisted and then told Blair to get the after-care lotion. At the time I didn’t know the difference between suntan lotion you wore to protect yourself from the sun or lotion you put on afterward to cool a sunburn. I insisted I didn’t need it because in my mind it was now dark outside and I wasn’t going out in the sun anytime I soon. “I don’t need it Aunt Samantha,” I said.

“Ann is a professional nurse and if she thinks you have a sunburn I think she would know better than you! Now, you will do as you are told or I can introduce you to Tyrone!” My Aunt insisted.

“Ooh, who is Tyrone and does he have a brother?” Liz smiled flirtatiously.

“Tyrone is my leather strap and I bring him out when I get back talk!” My Aunt told her that she named the leather strap.

“That sounds interesting!” Liz smiled again and cooed but my Aunt wasn’t joking around. At the time, I had no understanding of why Liz may be amused by the idea of getting the strap because I was petrified.

“Get it off now, Eddie!” my Aunt sam repeated as Blair brought her the aftercare lotion AND Tyrone.

The Leather strap was intimidating. It was big and black and had a well-worn handle. It had been designed for one thing - hitting butts of mouthy children.

I took my shirt off and was once again naked. Liz openly laughed when she noticed my boner, but Ann and my Aunt seemed more concerned with my shoulders and neck area.

“I can apply it myself,” I said. My Aunt’s every touch only made me hornier and I felt like a little bit of cream was starting to appear on the tip of my penis and I didn’t know why.

“Nonsense, you can’t get to your back and shoulders. Now hold still! I didn’t do a very good job of applying lotion because you squirmed around so much and I am sorry for that Eddie. I didn’t realize how fair your skin was and obviously, you aren’t used to the sun,” My Aunt offered apologetically as she applied the cooling lotion to my skin.

It felt amazing, and my cock stiffened and wiggled a little. I noticed Ann crook an eyebrow and look directly at Liz, but they both contained their smirks.

“I can see why you didn’t want to wear the nightshirt now,” My Aunt said and told me that it would be okay if I wanted to go without it tonight.

“No, I’d like to wear it, please” I insisted while trying to watch my tone and remain very polite.

“If you change your mind it is fine and Eddie you can always ask your cousin to re-apply the lotion later too,” Aunt Sam consoled me. The sunburn felt relatively minor but I was warned that later it would start to really set in and I’d feel the “lobster” effect.

“Gross, I don’t want to touch him!” Blair scrunched her nose in disgust at the offer to put lotion on me which only made me feel even more embarrassment.

“You don’t have to touch him on his bottom. He had a suit on for most of the day. Just his shoulders, chest, and legs! Stop being a baby, Blair!” her mother insisted. I had to work hard to keep a trace of a smile of pleasure off my face or else I’d jinx my good luck.

If my Aunt was going to treat me as a little kid then I may as well benefit from it too. I could barely contain my excitement about the idea of my Cousin slathering me with lotion whenever I desired and I couldn’t wait for my lotion to dry so that I could I ask her to re-apply it for me.

“Speaking of bottoms,” My Aunt told Blair to get the thermometer and checked my head for a fever. “Let’s see what his temperature is,” she said.

I had no reason to worry about that because I had my temperature taken many times. When Blair reluctantly brought a thermometer to her mother, she was holding it with just two fingers like it was the grossest thing on earth.

I assumed because the thermometer had been in Buddy and Lewis’s mouth and they had poor physical hygiene and their breath smelled like Doritos and dirt.

I opened my mouth and prepared myself for yet another indignity.

“Eddie, I don’t think you want this in your mouth,” My Aunt said as she held the thermometer gingerly. I could tell by the sympathetic look on Liz and Ann’s faces that they felt sorry for me, but I didn’t know why.

“Turn around and bend over,” my Aunt insisted.

I had no idea what she was talking about, but she pointed to Tyrone and obliged her. I bent over like a catcher on Home plate but my Aunt made me stand up higher and then without warning she stuck the thermometer straight up my tight little asshole, and instantly a little bit of that pre-cum fluid dripped from my cock.

My eyes got wide, and everyone laughed.

Liz told me she has taken much bigger “thermometers” and that I should just relax and enjoy it. Ann glared at her to knock it off and comforted me as I waited with my hands on my thighs bent over presenting my parted asshole to Ann and Liz at the front door of my Aunt’s house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.