Everything I Ever Wanted Side A - Cover

Everything I Ever Wanted Side A

Copyright© 2019 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story I once wrote, then lost the files, then found again. A man with a deep impregnation fetish finally gets what he wants. Or is it what he wants? More serious than my other tales.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

My wife loved me. The women I had married because I couldn’t get her to sleep with me first loved me. I had no idea how to handle that. I didn’t know how to react at all, and in that one moment, she utterly destroyed me.

A few days later I called Teresa, who had read my letter. She was pissed.

“I can’t believe you did this,” she spat over the phone. “After I told you about Rob and everything.”

I wondered briefly how she could have missed the obvious clues a second time. Maybe it was because she had known me longer. Or that I was a better actor. Or that she was obtuse.

I took the abuse. She promised to rat me out to the rest of the sci-fi club. I agreed that she should. “How would you feel if I called up your wife and told her what you’ve been doing?” she asked at one point.

“Too late - I already told her,” I said.

She paused for a second, then gained her wind back. “And what did she say?” I’m not sure if she believed me or not.

“She told me I wasn’t leaving.”

“Well,” Teresa went on. She had already been having horrible morning sickness, and expected me to pay. If her brother hadn’t been stopped by her, I’d be dead by a shotgun. On and on, and I took every ounce of cursing and abuse. Because I knew I deserved every word, and every word she said was true.

I never went back to the sci-fi club. I didn’t see any of the members, except for a few times, and each time in a mall around some of the geek stores - a bookstore, a computer store, a Japanese import store. The first recognized me after a minute. I heard her telling her boyfriend as she left “That’s the guy I told you about.”

The second was another girl who caught me walking out of a store. We paused, looking at each other a minute. “Oh my God!” she cried out.

“Hi,” I mumbled, and kept right on.

“That’s right - you keep right on walking,” she called after me.

The third time it was a guy who thought he recognized me. I convinced him it wasn’t me. I tried calling Teresa later, but she told me to never call her again, and that she was going to take care of the baby herself, and I was to have nothing to do with it, it was her baby. I wasn’t going to argue. I just wanted it to be over.

The oddest thing? It wasn’t that I got better. I still jerk off a couple of times a day, though I try to keep it down. I don’t flirt anymore, or if I do, it’s only after I proudly display my wedding ring and mention “my wife” and “my children” several times as a warning.

I miss my friends. Every damn day, I miss those folks at the sci-fi club. It’s funny. I never missed anything before. When I left home after I was tired of getting beaten every day, I didn’t miss my family. Never wrote home until I came back to let them meet the woman I was going to marry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.