Everything I Ever Wanted Side A - Cover

Everything I Ever Wanted Side A

Copyright© 2019 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story I once wrote, then lost the files, then found again. A man with a deep impregnation fetish finally gets what he wants. Or is it what he wants? More serious than my other tales.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

“You know, if I was a braver man, I’d lean across and kiss you right now.”

I was sitting on Jennifer’s bed, cross legged, leaning on my elbows towards her. Her legs curled next to her, her body clad in a kimono ... I knew she wore little underneath it, since the lace of her bra peeked out the top. I had a full on erection going on in my pants. My fingers shook slightly, but I knew this was going to work.

I was about to get laid. Don’t ask me how I knew. There just comes a point when you’re with a woman and you know it’s going to happen. I always proceed carefully, one step at a time, but I knew without a doubt that I was going to kiss her, touch her, and fuck her.

“Well, I wouldn’t stop you.” She tried to say it matter-of-factly, as if it wouldn’t really matter if I did or didn’t. But I knew she wanted it as much as I.

So I leaned forward and kissed her. Our tongue met almost instantly. Personally, I prefer a demure tongue - just a taste is good enough. Some women I’ve been with are really heavy into it, trying to take over your mouth. Jennifer was more like that, trying to reach up and lick my tonsils.

I pulled back, not quickly, just enough to look into her eyes. Brown. Pretty, like the rest of her. Jennifer was curvy, maybe a little overweight, with chipmunk cheeks and dark, pitch black hair that had been died blacker than any genes would have afforded. She usually wore dark makeup, and pale white skin. Something of a goth girl, typically depressed about something or other, was pretty and while she knew it she almost seemed to bask in people giving her compliments though she acted like she didn’t believe them. Maybe she didn’t, and that was her problem - couldn’t believe that people thought she was lovely. She knew she was sexy, and gave every change to show off generous amounts of cleavage with her outfits whenever she could.

I had given her a ride home from the Sci-Fi club. Probably think that’s an odd place to meet women, but trust me: from what I’ve seen, there are a lot more girls than guys at those things. Not all the time, but it’s a growing occurrence, especially if the club shows anime, the Japanese made cartoons. Because it varies so much between cute girls saving the world, deep, dark depressing stories, sci-fi elements, fantasy and the rest, anime seems to attract the geek girl culture like a magnet. And since many of these consider themselves writers or artists in some way, the different art style of the Japanese gives them something to hone their skills against.

I gave Jennifer another kiss, drawing her to me. My hands were busy. I had a whole technique down. I gently squeezed her shoulders, working my fingers into the muscles to relax them. Almost like a massage. Then they’d move in no particular hurry about her arms, her back, counting the vertebra in her spine. Not too slowly, and always with the same kind of squeeze-release that was encouraged to unknot her muscles and relax her.

It usually works pretty well. She and I were swapping spit pretty well, and we had moved to laying side by side, alternating positions to keep arms from falling asleep as one or the other of us would be on top of our limbs. Our legs were intertwined. Not firmly yet, just a gentle rub here and there, but the sexual tension was growing.

By now, I had worked my hands to her sides. Even though I was certain she wanted me, I always play the cautious guy. As a youth I would have gone right for the breasts and gotten blocked. Now, I knew better. Slow and steady wins the race as the turtle taught me when he raced the hare. First I massaged the sides, then moved my hands up and down her flanks, sometimes caressing a thigh, other times sweeping across her broad ass. She was very soft and full, the kind of body you can lost yourself in. I think she weighed more than me. Wouldn’t surprise me - I’m pretty fit, and work out a few times a week.

Usually, I like to tease around the breast. Move from stomach to just underneath, then move to the arm, or turn it into a crushing hug while we kiss. The idea is to get ever closer and closer to the breast, but not touch it. If I sense them tensing at all, I can make it look innocent. Eventually, like taming a wild animal, they let me get closer and closer to my goal, and by the time my fingers are stroking their erect nipples, they’re too lost in the pleasure to stop me.

Jennifer had other ideas. The second time my hand surrounded her breast and started to move off, she took her hand in mind and placed it on her tit. It was, like the rest of her, soft. Fit my hand perfectly, the large globes pliable but still firm that only youth could give. She was at least 10 years younger than my 30, and felt it.

She hissed a little. “Not too hard,” she groaned. I didn’t think I had squeezed her that hard, but took the note.

“Sorry,” I groaned, being more careful with her sensitive pillows. I ran slow, wet kisses along her neck. “I - it’s just been awhile since I’ve been with a woman, since - my wife -” I trailed off on purpose. It took about a year before I admitted it, but by now the entire sci-fi club knew that I was a widower, and had lost my wife in a car accident about a year or so back. I usually didn’t talk about it, and didn’t want to.

“It’s ok, just be careful,” she said softly. I think she didn’t want her roommate to hear her. She didn’t really care for him that much. Jennifer lived in her parents basement, hated that fact and wanted to move out but didn’t have the funds - or frankly the job - to do so. The roommate was a guy her parents had picked to help pay the monthly mortgage, though he was seldom around being an Army guy. Jennifer had mentioned that he had a giant crush on her but she didn’t want to be more than passing acquaintances with him.

Poor bastard. He’s got a firecracker next door he’s love to sink his cock into, and while he slept I was going to be the guy getting my rod polished.

Jennifer’s robe was half opened, and my hands were moving up her inner thighs. Once again she took my hand, this time pressing it against her hungry vulva. No shy flower, this one. I knew she was more sexually experienced than most of the other girls in the sci-fi club. Smart girls are kind of funny when they get excited. I don’t know if its because they don’t get asked out much - a crime, as most geek girls are as good looking if not more than “normal” girls, or because intelligent women are more responsive to sexual pleasure. But usually you had to work to get the motor running, and once you did they were ready to do whatever you wanted. Jennifer was more forward. She wanted me to touch her. While I played with her wet panties, teasing her clit until she again took my fingers in hand. “There - careful, gentle.” I wondered vaguely if she was just used to having to tell geek guys what to do. She had openly admitted her sexual experience once, even stating to the bisexual girl Sally that she had once had sex with a woman.

I certainly didn’t have that problem, but I wasn’t dumb enough to argue with her. If she wanted my fingers to stroke her clit, then I was going to do that. If she wanted to unhook her bra and draw my mouth to those pendulous, sweet breasts, I was going to do that too.

I gently took her hand, placing it on my rod. She rubbed it for a second, then shied away. Not too surprising. A lot of women seem all right with you touching them, once you break down the first moral resistance, but they seem to regard touching a guy’s prick as something dirty. It was time to move to the main event. Jennifer was practically naked, her bra unhooked in the front, her robe half off of her. I took her panties and pulled them down her legs, leveraging myself so I was between her thighs. I hadn’t taken my own clothing off yet, but that was just a matter of time.

“Steve,” she groaned as I slid a finger into her. Her back arched a little, hips fluttering. “Do you have any protection?” I asked her. I was avoiding her breasts. I hadn’t been rough with them at all, but she was acting overly sensitive. I had the feeling she bruised easily anyway - probably from not eating right or something.

“I think I’d better go get something,” I murmured. My fingers moved a little faster on her clit before delving into her wetness. Her girl-juice was oily and perfect for lubrication. “No,” she groaned. “So - please, make sure you pull out -”

“I don’t think we can do that,” I told her. I placed my face close to hers, looking into her eyes while I slid my fingers from her. She groaned in frustration. “Once I move into you, I’m sure I wouldn’t want to leave until I filled you with my seed.” I could have said “cum” or “sperm”, but women, especially the artsy types like this one, like it when you use some flowery language.

So with that, I put my shoes back on, kissed her and told her to wait for me, and slipped outside. I probably set a speed record driving to the nearest gas station, picking up a box of condoms - which explains why they always have them so close to the entrance - and raced back to Jennifer’s house. I had left the door unlocked. I slipped my shoes back off, and silently went back to her room.

She was waiting for me. Her robe was still on, but I soon learned the panties and bra were gone. We both knew what was coming, and she voiced no dissent. My clothes came off, and within minutes were were both naked in her bed.

“Lay this way,” she told me, moving me so my head was away from the wall. “I don’t want Rob to hear us.” I didn’t have any problems with that - I didn’t want her room mate hearing us fuck either. I had the feeling as though she was more worried about something else, like him complaining to her parents. She was 20, well over the age of consent, but most children and adults like to pretend that the other parties aren’t engaged in sex games. I know I don’t want to picture my mom and dad fucking.

In the near dark I worked the condom foil off, and soon had it around my cock. This is the part where I tell you I have a 12 inch monster, right? Well, I won’t. I’ll be honest - I am 8 inches long. No joke. It is pretty thick - not “like a coke can” or some such nonsense, but it’s pretty good sized, and I’ve never had occasion to complain or have complaints. Well, unless the girl is a skinny virgin - then I get a few “too bigs”, and it can take about 5 or 6 screws until they’re plowed through enough to take me without feeling any discomfort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.