Teleplay - Cover

Teleplay

Copyright© 2019 by Franklin Delano Underpelt

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Aaron and Steff are high school seniors, can't keep their hands off each other, and are about to make a breakthrough in teledildonic development.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Geeks  

With a sigh of relief, Julie locked the door of her bedroom. Sunday dinner with the family, the intricacies of auto repairs, walking everyone through her remaining test schedule, summer plans. Too many things happening, all going on at once, not even counting the new sexy stuff with Steff and Aaron. Julie needed some quiet time to think.

No time now, though, AP Chem final tomorrow. She opened her Chem notes and paged through them for a few minutes, then hopped up and changed out of her borrowed t-shirt and shorts into a loose night shirt and tried again. She stared at her notes, flipping through the pages, lips moving as she murmured the highlighted phrases and words.

She realized she had been reading and rereading the same page, but didn’t know what was on it. She huffed in annoyance. Julie opened her laptop and pulled up her email, digging out the Chemistry Problem of the Day from a morass of spam and unread notifications. She flipped open the notebook to a fresh page and copied down the problem. “Just gotta get in the groove,” she muttered.

Ten minutes later, Julie tossed the notebook on the floor, the problem scratched at and defaced, but unsolved. She buried her face in a pillow and gave a quiet scream of frustration, kicking her feet against the mattress.

Julie hopped off the bed and sat cross-legged on the floor of her room. She dug through her backpack, pulling out textbooks, loose papers, a broken plastic protractor. “Come on,” she murmured, then triumphantly pulled out the soft black cloth bag and squeezed it, feeling the rubbery heaviness inside.

She tipped the bag and the rosy pink toy slipped out into her palm, an oblong knob, heavy within the shell of soft, firm rubberized plastic. She squeezed it and felt something shift inside just a bit. It had a floppy tail of the same rubbery material, with a core of wire or cable. A bulbous tip at the end, a bit squishy. That was what dangled between Steff’s thighs when she burst in on them in the garage. She felt around and found the bump inside the tip. She squeezed it until it clicked, and the knob gave a half-hearted buzz, then fell still.

“That can’t be it,” Julie murmured. She shook it a little, but it was completely inert. She glanced up onto her bed at the Chemistry textbook and her notebook, then said, “Okay. Okay, but just so I can concentrate.”

Julie stood up and moved over to her closet, opening the door. She pulled her night shirt over her head and stood nude before the full length mirror on the inside. She examined herself in the mirror, hands exploring her flat tummy, her lean flanks, then slid them up to cup her boobs. “Too small,” she muttered, her breasts just firm handfuls tipped with high, pale pink areolae and tiny bright pink nipples.

She ran a hand down her belly to the triangle of wispy dark hair. “Too hairy,” she whispered, her hand slipping underneath to feel the fringe alongside her labia.

She turned to inspect her ass and frowned. “Skinny,” she muttered, sliding her hands over her ass cheeks. “Too white, too pale,” she grimaced, tracing fingers down her flawless, unblemished skin.

She closed her eyes and touched her body, imagining she was shaped like Steff. Taller, fuller. Burnished caramel skin, warm from the sun. Teardrop breasts with dusky pink nipples. Long, tanned legs. Round, high butt. Her pubic hair trimmed into a slim triangle, everything else shaved bare. Soft tawny mound, parted to reveal pink inside, hot and liquid. Knees high and spread, open.

Julie’s knees quivered and she pulled her fingers from her snatch. She sucked them absently and swept the books and notebooks from her bed into a pile. She moved them to the floor, checked the lock on her door, and climbed onto the bed. She piled her pillows behind her, then picked up her phone.

She chewed at her lip, then, “It’s not doing anything,” she texted to Steff. She picked up the pink knob and wiggled it to make the tail flop. It was effectively dead, no movement.

Her phone bleeped. “Did you press the bump on the tail? Click it.”

Julie pursed her lips. “I did, it went bzzt adn went dead.” She frowned and added “And*”.

Bleep. “It’s idling. Put it in.”

She arched an eyebrow and pulled up her knees, spreading them. She put the pink knob to her slit and rubbed it, but despite her diddling it wasn’t wet enough. She brought it up to her mouth, touching the slick spot with her tongue and tasting herself on it, just wetness and a very slight tang.

Julie closed her eyes and thought about Aaron’s cock, firm and stiff, bobbing in the moonlight, and slipped the knob into her mouth. She sucked it into her mouth, let it rest on her tongue, showed it how she would suck her brother’s cock. Her fingers slipped down and touched her clit lightly. It vibrated in her mouth and she uttered a surprised squawk and spit it into her palm.

“It vibrated in my mouth!” she typed, then backspaced.

“I was getting it wet,” she tapped out on her phone. “It buzzed!” Send.

She held up the toy by the tail, inspecting it, but the surface was smooth and unbroken. She found a tiny divot on the tip of the tail. It was inert again.

A new bleep from her phone. “It wouldn’t buzz if you were just putting lube on it. How did you get it wet?” Steff texted.

Julie blushed, even with no one to see her. After typing and deleting several attempts, she simply sent, “Mouth.”

Bleep. “Hot.” Julie snickered.

Bleep. “Put it in your mouth and get it all wet. It’ll buzz.”

Julie suddenly felt her heart in her chest. She squeezed her bare breast and felt her nipple hard in her palm. She brought the toy to her lips and slipped it into her mouth again. Almost immediately it buzzed on her tongue. “Okay,” she typed. “It’s buzzing.” She moved the toy to her cheek, barely able to fit it there, and switched her phone to silent.

Bleep. “Can you taste me on it?”

“Oh fumk,” Julie mumbled around it, then pulled it out of her mouth. “Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck,” she muttered, and pressed it against her mound. She slid it up and down her slit it to part her labia around it and found that she was hot and liquid inside. It buzzed and hummed in her fingertips and she arched her back, holding it near her clit. Her phone vibrated too, sitting on her chest, but her eyes were closed. She pressed the orb into her channel and felt herself stretch around it as it slipped inside, constantly vibrating. “Ohhh,” she whispered as it sank deeper and buzzed harder, then she gave a loud whimper as it settled against her g-spot and pulsed rhythmically. She clamped a pillow to her face, hoping no one heard.

Her hips twitched in time to the pulses until it settled into a quiet buzz within her and she relaxed, melting into the bed. She removed the pillow from her face and took a deep breath, then checked her phone for Steff’s message.

“Put it in your pussy and send me a picture.”

Julie gasped and felt a hot strong jolt inside her. She pressed the pillow back into her face with one hand and moaned into it, her other hand cupping her mound, feeling the rubbery tail between her fingers, tugging on the tail to make the vibrating knot inside her shifted and moved. It responded with a heavy, rocky pattern and she squeaked into the pillow and released it. The overpowering sensation subsided and suddenly the plug felt like it was moving within her on its own, shifting and pulsing against her g-spot. She whimpered into the pillow and then slid it down her body, pressing it against her crotch and humping it.

The hot hum within her built and diminished, built and diminished, rumbling within her channel. She shuddered and rolled over so the pillow was beneath her hips and buried her face into the comforter. Her back was arched and her ass was in the air. She moaned into the bed, all thoughts driven from her mind except the sensation in her cunt. She humped the pillow reflexively, her bed creaking softly underneath her.

The buzzing sensation lurched and she cried out softly, hands twisting in the coverlet. Julie bit her lip and lifted her ass up, and reaching behind herself to feel her parted cheeks, the curve down her thigh, the toy emerging from her slit, the wet stickyness seeping from within her. She pressed her fingers into her slit and gasped as the thrum-thrum-thrum changed to a lighter, waspy buzz that set her teeth on edge. It immediately quieted and she relaxed.

The sensation lurched and seized within her and she gasped again, then it heaved and she moaned, and suddenly it was somehow heaving and rocking inside her, almost like the head of Aaron’s cock thrusting in her just like he fucks Steff, just like he fucks her now, and Julie groaned a long, low sound of pleasure into her mattress as her hips convulsed. She squeezed her ass with her palm and her hips shook, unsure if she was responding to the juddering, loping gallop of the toy in her pussy or if the toy was responding to her, sending hot jolts through her body as she humped her pillow.

Her fingertips crept down the crack of her ass and the sensation inside her grew hotter and more insistent. She wet her other fingers in her mouth and slipped them beneath her, lifting her hips. She spread herself, finding her clit and rubbing with two fingers. “Fuck me, Aaron, fuck my little pussy” she whispered, remembering Aaron bucking underneath her, his cock feeling hot and huge as he thrust into her.

The buzzer responded with a loping gallop and she gritted her teeth, panting. With her other hand she used one fingertip to caress the tight crinkle of her asshole. She closed her eyes, imagining Steff’s mouth on her ass, her tongue hot and wet in her asshole, and her breath exploded from her chest as the vibrator went wild inside her, jumping and hammering. “Oh fuck, kiss my ass, Steff, lick me while Aaron fucks me” Julie mewled, and she pressed her fingertip into her asshole and came, her head up, abdomen and hips tight, grinding her pussy onto the pillow, fingers blurring on her clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.