Teleplay - Cover

Teleplay

Copyright© 2019 by Franklin Delano Underpelt

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Aaron and Steff are high school seniors, can't keep their hands off each other, and are about to make a breakthrough in teledildonic development.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Geeks  

Julie slowly became aware of a piercing sunbeam falling on her face, bright and warm. She flung an arm over her eyes and fumbled toward the nightstand for her eye mask, but banged a wall with her knuckles instead and swore quietly. She cracked open her eyes and blearily looked around, disorented. Not home. Where—

“Hey you,” Steff murmured dreamily. She rolled over and snuggled up to Julie.

Steff. Steff’s house. Steff’s bed. Steff. Oh. Ohhhhh.

Julie shifted onto her side to face the other girl and as she wiggled for room on the narrow bed, she felt the chill plaster of the wall brush her bare ass. She twitched away and squirmed to pull down the hem of her oversized, borrowed t-shirt, then tucked the comforter between herself and the wall.

“Mmmmm,” Steff sighed as Julie pressed against her. She draped her arm over Julie’s side under the covers and hooked her leg over for good measure, then buried her nose into the crook of Julie’s neck. Julie closed her eyes and basked in the warm softness of her embrace.

Steff pressed a kiss to the delicate skin under her ear, then inhaled deeply. “Mmmm, g’morning, you smell nice.”

Julie snorted quietly. “I smell like sweat and sex and grass.”

“Mmmm, grass,” Steff murmured, then turned her head and noisily snorted against Julie’s neck, nickering and snuffling like a horse going after apple slices. Julie giggled, then squealed when Steff added in tickling. They tussled for a few moments, then flew apart when the door to Steff’s room was thrown open, barely preceded by a sharp knock.

“Mom!” Steff cried plaintively. “Knocking doesn’t count if you don’t wait!” She jumped out of bed and Julie caught a flash of bare cheeks before her t-shirt fell around her thighs.

“Girl, you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before. I still wash your clothes.” Liz bustled into the room with a basket of laundry on her hip. “Oh, hey Julie! I didn’t realize you were here. What time did you girls come in last night?” She plopped the basket on the foot of the bed. “Steffi, you fold these before they wrinkle.”

“Yes, mom,” Steff said obediently, and dumped the basket onto the bed next to Julie. She reached into the pile of warm clothes and began pairing socks. Julie sat up and plucked out a shirt to fold. Liz scooped some shorts and underwear from the floor into the basket, then dumped Steff’s hamper of dirty clothes on top and picked it up again.

“Julie, tell your mother I said hello. How long has it been since you girls had a sleepover? Years, I’m sure. And tell your mother that I switch back to days next month so we should play cards soon.” Steff’s mother didn’t pause after her questions. “Are you done with school yet?” She just kept going. “No, you’ve probably got tests still to go.”

She combed her fingers through Steff’s long, light brown hair, stretching up to kiss her on the forehead. “Girls, are you hungry? You’re gonna have to fend for yourself for lunch, I’m about to leave for the hospital.”

Steff shrugged her shoulders up awkwardly around her ears, shying from her mother’s attention. “Yes, Mother, I think we can handle feeding ourselves.”

“Can you handle showing some respect to your mother who works hard to put food on the table and keep clean clothes on your back?” Liz pursed her lips and cocked the hip carrying the basket.

Steff looked abashed and chewed on her lip. “Sorry, mom. We’ll be fine. Have a good shift.”

Liz nodded distractedly, waving away the apology, already halfway out the door. “I’ll be back late, I’m working a double tonight. Remember to do that other thing! Yes?” She paused expectantly, looking back. “Yeeesss?”

“Agh, yes, Mom.” Steff shooed her mother out into the hall. “Have a good shift, love you bye!” and shut the bedroom door, turning to press her back against it firmly. “Jesus,” she muttered. She cast Julie an apologetic look. “I gotta look for a job this week,” she said. “Mom’s been bugging me about it.”

She swept the clothes off the bed and dumped them into the wingback chair in the corner of her room, plucking the shirt from Julie’s fingers and dropping it on top of the pile. “But not right now!” she exclaimed triumphantly. “Summer vacation!”

Steff hopped up on the narrow bed and sat cross legged on her pillow, unlocking her phone. “I’m gonna tell Aaron to...” She broke off, and there was a moment of silence.

Julie realized that she was staring fixedly up Steff’s night shirt, up her caramel thighs, staring at her soft mons, at her shaved slit, because she realized Steff was grinning at her. Julie blushed pinkly and Steff snickered, then leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her lips. She fell over to sprawl on the pillows beside Julie and looked back to her phone.

“Tell Aaron to come up from the basement after your mom leaves,” Julie said, slipping an arm across Steff’s belly and snuggling up to her side. “And tell him to bring me a water. And food. Oh! And—”

“He had to leave,” Steff said, reading from her phone. “Your dad called this morning and Aaron had to go meet him. Your mom’s van wouldn’t start. They’re working on it.”

“Oh,” Julie said. “Mechanical or electrical? Maybe I—” she started to get up.

“Siddown, they’ve got it covered. Electrical, but not even Aaron could screw up replacing an alternator.”

“Oh.” Julie’s voice had a note of relief as she cuddled up to Steff again. “At least it’s something easy and cheap to fix.”

Steff nodded. “They’ll probably be done in a couple of hours. But for now we have the house to ourselves.”

“Oh? Where’s your dad?” Julie traced patterns on the back of Steff’s hand.

“Today’s Sunday, so he’s gonna be out flying model airplanes with his friends until late. Nobody here but us. You wanna eat first or shower first?”

Julie rolled onto her back and stretched luxuriously, arching from head to pointed toe. “I gotta goooo, I’ve got an exam tomorrow.” Steff watched hungrily as the hem of Julie’s t-shirt rode higher as she stretched. Julie yawned loudly and groaned, “Ohhhh, but a shower sounds niiiice.” Centimeter after centimeter of long pale thigh was exposed as Julie stretched. Finally it caught just on the curve of her mound and wisps of black hair showed below it. Steff couldn’t breathe.

Julie relaxed and saw Steff watching her. She smiled and said, “What?” and then “Oh!” as Steff’s eyes lit with hot hunger. In one smooth motion, Steff was hovering above Julie, breast to breast. Steff’s hand cupped her cheek, and her long hair fell to one side like a curtain. The sunlight from the window shimmered through it, glinting strands of golden brown. Julie’s breath caught in her throat, staring into Steff’s deep brown eyes. Her chin lifted and her lips parted.

Steff drew her fingertips down Julie’s pale cheek and across her lips. Julie’s eyes fluttered closed and she kissed at Steff’s fingertips, and then they were gone, replaced by Steff’s lips.

Julie slipped her fingers into Steff’s hair, slowly devouring her mouth. She felt the firmness of Steff’s hipbone against her thigh and shifted to press her mound against it, grinding. Folds of her long shirt caught between them and she gave a soft cry of frustration into Steff’s cheek. Julie reached down between them to rake up her shirt across her soft belly. She pressed her soft slit to the bare skin of Steff’s hip and struggled to rub against her.

Steff held still above her and buried her mouth against Julie’s throat. Her hand cupped Julie’s breast through her shirt, then fumbled the hem higher to bare the pale pink nipple. Julie keened low in her throat, hunching her hips up at Steff, and then gasped and whimpered when Steff’s hip disappeared. “Mm, no, I was—ohhhh...”

Julie broke off as Steff’s hand slipped to cup her mound and Steff’s hot mouth enveloped her breast. Her head lolled back. She closed her eyes to focus on Steff’s hand between her thighs. She felt molten and liquid from her nipples down. Steff’s mouth was tight on her breast, hot and sucking sweetly. She cupped her other breast herself, squeezing it, just barely bigger than a handful, nipples so small, always thought they looked weird, Steff doesn’t seem to mind, mouth so hot, oh fingers in yes fingers “oh fuck yes, put your fingers in me, I’m so slick, fuck me with your fingers,” Julie gasped and Steff said “Mmmm!” and the vibration on her nipple went off like a wire connected to her clit and her abdomen clenched as she came abruptly, quickly.

“Oh!” Julie gasped, and she squeezed her breast, pinching her nipple. She reached up with her other hand underneath Steff’s crouched body and found her breast, hanging soft and full, found her belly, firm, long, where’s her hip, where’s her ... ohhh fuzz, oh hot, oh wet channel, not yet, find her clit, not directly, just stroke it, just barely, and Steff heaved above her. Steff abandoned her nipple, her lips dragging wetly down Julie’s center, licking down the long narrow crevasse hiding her navel. Julie whimpered and she touched lightly, stroking breezily on Steff’s clit, then a little firmer, as she felt Steff’s mouth on her lower belly, on her skin, on her pussy, hot and wet and firm between her labia and on her clit and her knees were pulled up high and she was dragging, pulling, squirming under Steff’s hips until she was astride her face and “ow hair, knee on hair, yes okay thank you, oh fuck yes lick me there yes!”

Julie paused, as best as she could, breath heaving, her brother’s girlfriend above her, Steff’s mouth hot on her clit. She quivered and sucked in air. She put her hands on Steff’s ribs, felt her heaving breaths, felt Steff’s tongue busy and wet in her pussy. She groaned and her hips ground a slow circle on Steff’s mouth. She brushed featherlight touches down Steff’s back, trailing over the curve of her ass and hips. She made featherlight kisses on her inner thighs and slit and clit, eliciting gasps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.