Teleplay - Cover

Teleplay

Copyright© 2019 by Franklin Delano Underpelt

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Aaron and Steff are high school seniors, can't keep their hands off each other, and are about to make a breakthrough in teledildonic development.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Geeks  

The smell of bacon and maple syrup managed to draw Aaron out of the depths of sleep. He paused for a moment after waking to stare at his ceiling and try to disentangle his dreams from waking life. Yesterday was his last day of high school. He and his girlfriend had surreptitious sex while his sister watched a movie next to them. His sister had started masturbating to the movie, but then seemed to be more aroused by the sounds and movements of their lovemaking. Those weren’t dreams, that really happened.

Aaron turned it over in his head and tried to decide how he felt. He and his sister had fought ceaselessly as kids but that had almost disappeared as they grew older and they had been friends for years. He’d noticed Julie becoming beautiful as they grew up and he had occasionally taken appraising glances at her when she wore tight shorts or a revealing top, but never seriously. Never sexually. Now, though.

His eyes unfocused as he replayed the memory from last night. Steff, nearly naked with her skirt raked up on her hips, her bra pushed above her tits, straddling him, his hard cock buried in her pussy. Julie, lying on her belly almost beside them, never taking her eyes off the movie, but her grinding into the mattress, fingers deep in her own slit, listening to them fucking, feeling the shaking of the bed beneath her, inhaling the scent of their sex and getting off to it.

“Uh, hey there buddy. Mom’s making waffles.” Aaron’s eyes snapped open and he startled, sitting up to try to hide his erection. He’d been absently stroking his erect cock through the sheet, practically in plain view.

Julie was standing in his bedroom doorway and looking up at the ceiling. She still wore her pajamas from the night before and her shoulder-length black hair was tousled from sleep.

“How long have you been there?” Aaron asked, sitting up in bed and pulling his comforter to his chest like a shield.

“Just for a minute.” Studiously avoiding eye contact, Julie eased out of his room and headed for the stairs. “Maybe two.”


“Good bacon, mom,” Aaron said, his mouth crammed with it.

“Gross.”

“Don’t call your brother gross, sweetie. Thank you, Aaron, but it’s nothing special. Just bacon.” Sophie Carnahan used the joystick on her power wheelchair to smoothly roll across the kitchen with a fresh stack of waffles.

“It’s the amount, of bacon your son appreciates, dear,” said Joe from behind his tablet. He took a sip his coffee. “How can anybody worry about quality when there’s such quantity to enjoy?”

Aaron paused to assess how much bacon was on his plate versus how much everybody else had gotten. Maybe, like, two strips more? That’s not so bad, right?

He glanced at his father and saw Joe surreptitiously watching over his glasses, eyes twinkling. “Aw, c’mon, Dad.”

“All I’m saying is that your mother made enough bacon to be able feed ten, maybe twelve people and here you are--” Sophie tossed a kitchen towel at her husband.

Aaron took advantage of the interruption. “Hey Pop, can I borrow the car? I need to go get my cap and gown for graduation.”

“Maybe so,” Joe said, rifling through the newspaper on the table. “If you can ask without calling me ‘Pop.’”

“Aw, c’mon, Pops,” Julie said, hopping up from her chair to hug his shoulders from behind.

Sophie topped off her coffee, her eyes twinkling. “Yeah, Pops,” she said. “Have a heart.”

“You are terrible children,” Joe said loftily, rising from his chair and taking his coffee and the paper. “And your mother is a harridan for encouraging you. I weep for my future, my youth departed, my hair along with it, my scions cruel and heartless, and my loving helpmeet scouting the local talent on Grinder.” He ran a hand over his thinning scalp, shaking his head sadly at his plight.

Julie and Aaron both guffawed. “Tinder, Dad,” said Aaron.

“Grindr is the other thing,” Julie added. “For dudes.”

“Well, I’m a dude.” Joe said. “So that’ll be the one for me, then,” he tossed over his shoulder as he turned toward the den.

“No, it’s—”

“Your father is teasing you, Aaron. So you kids have big robot plans for the summer I hear?” Sophie asked, starting to stack plates and clear the table.

“We do what now?” said Julie. She finished the last bite of Joe’s waffle and took the dishes from her mother, waving Sophie off.

“Your father said that Steff and Aaron are doing some robot work to get ready for college. Are you going to help them? You know, with those two gone to State, you’re going to be a lot more important to the robot team at Winchell and--”

“I know, Mom,” Julie said, her voice light, but as she turned back from the dishwasher her eyes locked with Aaron’s and he felt pinned like a butterfly on a specimen mounting board. “I’ve already got a ton of ideas on what we’re doing for the robotics team next year,” Julie said, “but I’m very curious about what Aaron and Steff working on.”

“Oh good,” said Sophie. “I like it when you kids work together.” She turned her chair and followed Joe into the den. “Don’t you start the crossword, Joseph Carnahan, last time you did it in ink and there is only one ‘e’ in penguin!”

Julie watched their mother, waiting until she was out of earshot. Aaron, being mostly of the opinion that an opportunity deferred is an opportunity missed, grabbed the car keys from their peg, banged out the door, and vaulted off the back steps.

“Hold it, buster!” Julie stood at the top of the long ramp opposite the steps, hands on her hips. Aaron stopped, nearly to the driveway. Julie crooked a finger, beckoning.

Her eyes crinkled and she pursed her lips in a small grin he approached. She whispered conspiratorially, “Are you and Steff just telling mom and dad that you’re working on robotics in the garage so you two can bone in there all summer and not get caught?”

“No ... I mean...”

Her mouth dropped open and she snickered into her hands, “Oh, but that’s part of it?”

Aaron grimaced. “I’ll tell you later, okay? I told Steff I would pick her up so we could get our graduation stuff and I’m already late.”

She shrugged, turning to go back inside, “Fine, later, whatever. It was your turn to load the dishwasher, by the way, so now you’ve gotta double up.”


“Oooh, you are so late,” Steff called as he pulled the sedan up to the curb, all the windows rolled down. She was reclined on the big stump in her front yard, soaking up the late morning sunshine. She hopped up from the stump and skidded down the slope of her lawn, sliding gracefully into the passenger seat. Her eyes were hidden behind sunglasses, and as Aaron pulled away she tugged a baseball cap on, pulling her ponytail to dangle through the back.

“We’ve got a little problem with Julie,” he said.

Steff jerked off her sunglasses in alarm. “Shit, because of last night? Oh no, I am so sorry, I just thought--”

“No!” Aaron broke in. “No, that didn’t come up at all. Okay, maybe a little? But no, I think that’s okay. My parents told her she should help us out with the ‘robotics’ stuff we’re working on in the garage.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah. We gotta figure out something to tell her.”


“So what did Julie say about last night?” Steff asked. The teens held hands as they walked through the open air shopping mall. It was crowded with shoppers and they had to manuver around people carrying bags or lingering over lunch at the wrought-iron tables scattered throughout the plaza.

“She didn’t really say anything so much as...”

“What?” Steff asked. Aaron hesitated and she poked him in the ribs. “This is important, Aaron, come on.”

“She may have watched me ... jerking it ... a little.”

Steff’s jaw dropped and she stifled a guffaw. “Whaaaat. What were you doing?”

Aaron bristled self-consciously. “Look, I just woke up and I was thinking about last night and I was lying there in bed and it just kinda happened. And then Julie stuck her head in my bedroom to wake me up for breakfast and maybe she might’ve watched for a minute before I noticed. But I think she was trying not to look?”

Steff smirked, “Oh, she was totally looking.”

He bumped against her playfully, “Just because you would watch doesn’t mean she did.”


“So what do you think about what we did last night?” Steff’s voice was pitched low.

They were waiting for their graduation wear at a tuxedo and gown rental shop. Aaron glanced around to see if anybody was within earshot. A bunch of guys in a wedding party were getting measured for their suits, but they were talking and laughing at the other end of the showroom. He moved so his back was to the others and dipped his head a little as he lowered his voice.

“It, uh. It was really hot. I was a little weirded out, I guess, though. I mean she’s my sister.” He paused, introspective, remembering the flexing of Julie’s thighs as she orgasmed. “But, yeah...”

“Absolutely hot,” Steff finished for him, nodding minutely. She studied his face. “Did we go too far?”

He hesitated, then his face twisted with concern. “Maybe, yeah. We should probably cool it around Julie. Just so it’s not weird.”

“Sure, yeah, of course. Whatever you think is best, babe.” Steff slipped her hands around his waist and hugged him gently. He was only a few inches taller than she was and so it was easy for her to rest her head on his shoulder.

“Thanks,” he murmured quietly into her hair.

“Of course,” she said softly. “If you don’t want to fuck me while your sister watches, that’s totally fine.” Aaron’s arms stiffened and her hands locked at the small of his back. “It’s no big deal. But I mean, she did finger her pussy. In your bed. While your cock was inside me. Right next to her. Until she came.”

Aaron started to pull back, but Steff didn’t release him. “And then this morning she watched you stroking...”

She lifted her head to bring her lips to his ear. “ ... your big...”

Her tongue snaked out to lick the curve of his ear. “ ... hard...”

Steff pulled his hips against hers so his suddenly throbbing dick pressed against her lower belly. “ ... cock. Mmm, there it is.”

“Steff!” he hissed, glancing around them. One of the employees looked over and called, “We’ll be with you in just a couple more minutes.”

“No hurry!” Aaron called back, a note of desperately forced cheer in his voice.

Steff tilted her hips under and forward, then leaned her shoulders back so that the head of his cock was rubbing directly against her mound through their shorts. “Do you think Julie thought about us when she went to bed last night?” she asked innocently, and Aaron groaned slightly, pressing his hips against hers despite himself. “Think she was fingering herself all night, imagining all the ways you’ve fucked me?”

“We’re in public!” he whispered urgently.

“Imagine what she would do to you in private,” Steff murmured, eyes sparkling.

His expression turned imploring. “Please, Steff.”

She took pity on him and leaned in to whisper in his ear. “Okay,” she said. “I’m just teasing. I’ll stop.”

“But the next time I’m riding you?” she asked. “Are you going to pretend I’m Julie?”


“So how much is this gonna be?” Aaron asked the guy at the counter. Steff had already removed her gown from the bag and pulled it on over her t-shirt and shorts. She put on the mortarboard and opened her phone to take some photos of herself in the store’s big three-sided mirror.

“You’re all paid up,” the employee said with the bored air of someone who’d repeated this interaction a dozen times already. “You put down a deposit and the rental fee like months ago or whatever. Just don’t spill anything on it and don’t throw your cap.”

“We can’t throw the caps?” Steff asked, looking up from her phone.

Aaron frowned. “That doesn’t sound right. Everybody throws the hats at graduation. It’s a tradition or whatever.”

The employee — Jerry, according to his nametag — rolled his eyes. “Yeah, but the rental agreement you both just signed says you won’t. Liability. Somebody got hit in the eye once.”

“By a hat?”

Jerry shrugged. “They got sharp corners I guess.”

As they left the shop, Aaron leaned down mutter to Steff, “I’m gonna throw my hat, I don’t care what they say.”

Her lips were pressed tight together and her brow was set. “You’re damn right we’re gonna throw our hats.”

Aaron bumped her with his hip. “I love you.”

Steff looked up at him, surprised and delighted, and give him a quick kiss on the lips.


Her hands were in his pants as he pulled into the driveway. “Come on,” Steff said hotly. “I need you.” She hopped out of the car and waited at the garage for him.

Aaron zipped his fly, then dashed up the back steps to the kitchen, stuck his head inside long enough to hang his father’s car keys on the hook, and trotted back to the garage. Steff was leaning against the locked door, all long legs and tan skin and hot eyes. She rubbed the fingertips of one hand on her nipple through her shirt and chewed on her lower lip. He fumbled in his pocket for his key and she shifted to stand behind him, hands sliding under his shirt to caress the flat muscles of his back.

“You know I can’t concentrate when you--there!” he said, the door springing open. They tumbled together into the dark heat of the garage.

The skylight threw the only illumination aside from the flickering LEDs of monitors and equipment. Aaron and Steff kissed hungrily, shedding clothing until they both stood naked in the dimness, motes of dust dancing in the air. Aaron’s hands cupped Steff’s bare ass and he pressed his hot cock into the juncture of her thighs. She threw her head back, pulling off her baseball cap and releasing her hair to cascade in a wave of caramel locks over her bare shoulders.

Aaron’s hands squeezed and released the curves of Steff’s ass and slid up her smooth sides to cup her breasts, thumbs brushing her dark pink nipples. He dropped his mouth to the curve of her throat and devoured it. She cradled his head with one hand and ran the other down his back, dragging her short, seamfoam green nails across his skin.

Aaron’s cock bobbed free, brushing against Steff’s hip, and she reached down to wrap her hand around its hot hardness. “I want this,” she murmured. Aaron straightened and took her other hand, pulling her toward the old overstuffed couch. He sat and she straddled him, his dick jutting up between her thighs. Steff crossed her wrists behind his head and gently rocked up and down so his cock pressed between her labia. She kissed him deeply, her tongue searching, and she moved her hips in a slow figure-eight that ground her pussy against his firm rod. He felt her heat and wetness and lost his breath in the kiss.

She rose up high above him and he leaned in to suck a nipple into his mouth, his hands on her thighs. He bit gently and she made a soft sound of pleasure, reaching down between them to find his cock with her hand. Steff rubbed her clit with her thumb in passing and guided his shaft into her hot channel. They both groaned together as she slid down onto him and his hands moved again to cup her ass, squeezing and separating her cheeks. They clutched at each other, holding tight and close. Aaron slid a hand down the firm curve, and with his fingers felt where they were joined together. She raised her own hands to cup his face and opened her eyes to gaze deeply into his. They sat quietly together like that for long moments, his cock buried within her, both barely moving aside from their breathing, and their hunger for touch and taste and skin was satisfied, replaced by quiet serenity.

“I love you more than anything,” she said quietly, eyes like stars, her thumbs brushing his cheeks.

He nodded slowly. “I’ll never let go of you,” he promised. She nodded and pressed her lips to his, rocking slowly. He moved under her, tensing to gently thrust in time with her rhythm. Their tongues dipped and tangled and Aaron raised his hands to drag through her hair.

“Oh, yes,” she breathed. “Like that.” Her tight channel squeezed his cock as she tilted her head back into his hands. He wove his fingers deeply into her hair and massaged her scalp with firm pressure. Steff moaned quietly and slid a hand between them again to rub her clit. “Yes, please, that’s what I need.”

Aaron dragged his fingernails across her scalp and closed his hands in her hair. He pulled, gently and steadily, and Steff arched her back and closed her eyes, breathing deeply. Her hips shifted from rocking back and forth to a slow undulation. “Mmmm, yesss,” she sighed.

“We haven’t been able to do this in a long time,” he murmured into the soft skin of her throat. “We’ve been so busy this year.”

“College essays,” she whispered. “Robotics regionals. SATs. Term papers.”

“But now we don’t have to do anything,” he said softly, dragging a kiss up the line of her jaw to her ear. “We can stay here for hours. Days. Just us, nothing else.”

“Oh, I like that,” she breathed. “I like all of this, yesss.” Steff lightly dragged her nails down his shoulder blades and pushed herself downward, burying his cock completely, effortlessly within herself.

Wordlessly, they rolled together so that Steff lay on her back on the couch with Aaron between her long, tan thighs. She wriggled to adjust the cushions beneath her and he threw his head back at the feeling of her pussy flexing around his shaft. “Agh, oh my god, Steff,” he panted, and squeezed her shoulders for purchase as he withdrew until the head of his cock rested against her slit.

“Not yet!” she cautioned, “Hold on, baby.” He nodded and breathed deeply in through his nose.

“Caught me off guard,” he said tightly.

“That’s okay,” she murmured, a sly smile curving on her lips. She raised her hands and buried them in his hair, then gently pressed down. “Rest as long as you need.”

“Oh!” he said. “Well certainly.” He slipped easily down her taught, nude body, slick with sweat in the hot, still air of the garage. As he went down, he kissed hungrily at the hollow of her throat and then quickly nipped at her nipple with his lips. She gasped and yelped in turn, and then drew in a shuddering breath as he turned his face to drag his soft stubble down her belly. His hands slid beneath her ass as his chin turned back and he pressed his lips into her narrow navel. As his mouth traced the smooth flat of her pelvis and he nuzzled her soft triangle of fuzz, Steff pulled her knees up and spread her hips, rocking in Aaron’s hands.

“Mmmm,” he murmured into the soft curve of her inner thigh, and she squeaked, gooseflesh rippling across her skin. “Ohhhhh?” he breathed across her tight slit and her hips twitched. She curled her fingers in his hair and pulled his mouth against her mons. He squeezed her ass cheeks and spread them, pulling his closed lips tight on her slit. “Hmmmmm,” he hummed, and Steff gasped, and told him what she felt, hushed words spilling like wine on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.