Teleplay - Cover

Teleplay

Copyright© 2019 by Franklin Delano Underpelt

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Aaron and Steff are high school seniors, can't keep their hands off each other, and are about to make a breakthrough in teledildonic development.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Geeks  

## Codes: mt/ft, Solo, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex Toys

“--because the model is still just a model, not the user himself. Or herself,” said Aaron. He paused to let Steff go ahead of him out of the dim light of the garage into the late evening twilight and turned to lock up behind them. She spoke over her shoulder as she skipped along the concrete walk through the small, neat backyard. “Yeah, but if the virtual model is good enough, it won’t matter. As long as we get past the uncanny valley, it’ll respond just like the user would. Or at least in a way that’s sufficiently believable.” She bounced up the steps to the back door of the house and pulled open the screen.

Aaron caught up, his eyes trained on her tanned bare legs as she climbed the steps. He started from her low-top sneakers and studied her ankles, her smooth calves, the soft skin on the backs of her knees, then the long expanse of her bare thighs as they disappeared into her denim skirt. He could visualize her panty-clad ass underneath the skirt and he took a deep breath, contemplating her curves. “--as long as it’s within the margin of error.” she finished, but he barely heard it. The skirt turned to face him and his eyes bounced upward, realizing he hadn’t been listening and knowing he’d been caught.

“Uh, yeah,” he said, knowing it was a fraction of a second too slow to pass.

“Uh, duh, yeah,” Steff replied mockingly, as she turned back and entered the kitchen. “I swear, if you wrote unit tests as much as you look at my ass we’d have complete code coverage by Tuesd--hey! Uh, I mean hey, Mr. Carnahan.”

Aaron’s father flipped his book closed and lifted his cup of coffee in a mock toast as he tried to hide his amused smile. “Hi Steff. Aaron. Good last day at school? Sounds like you’ve still got some work to do? I thought you were all done.”

Aaron cut his eyes toward Steff and met her gaze briefly. “Uh, no, yeah, finals are over. We’re just working on the robotics team stuff. The, ah, battle bot rally.”

“Ah,” Mr. Carnahan nodded, his brow furrowing. “Wasn’t that wrapped up with the school year? I didn’t know that it carried on over the summer. Especially for graduating seniors.” He looked over his glasses at his son.

Aaron’s mouth flapped wordlessly, but Steff took a step forward and interceded. “It’s more of an extension of the work that we’ve been doing over the year, Mr. Carnahan. We were big fish on the team at Winchell High but unless we have something interesting to show off when we start at State in the fall, we’re both going to be looked at like we’re bottom of the barrel noobs.”

Aaron’s father nodded again, but it was clear that his interest already waning. “That makes sense, I suppose,” he said, reaching for his novel. “You kids have plans for this evening? I expect there are some parties you’ll want to hit up.”

Steff and Aaron made eye contact again and she gave a minute shake of her head. He gave a minimalist nod in return and responded “Nah, I think we’re going to order a pizza and watch a movie in my room. I’ve about had my fill of high school parties. They’re just going to be getting rowdy and stupid.”

Nose already buried in his book, Mr. Carnahan nodded absently. “Fine, fine. Try not to make too much noise, your mother went to bed early.”

“Sure bet, pop.” Aaron and Steff left him to his book and his coffee and, hand in hand, nearly ran upstairs.

Mr. Carnahan’s voice drifted after them, “No running in the house! You’re not a kid anymore and I can’t afford to replace another hall door! And don’t call me ‘pop’!”

“He is never gonna let me live that down,” Aaron muttered. “It was like five years ago.”

“You should’ve listened to Julie. She told you the hinges weren’t going to support your weight,” Steff replied.

“The hinges were fine, it was the screws holding them in the doorframe, and there was no way I could’ve known they had no shear strength, they were supposed to hold up a door! And I—”

“Baby. It’s been five years. Who is it that won’t let it go?”

Aaron breathed in hard through his nose as he pushed open the door to his bedroom. “Yeah, okay, I’m letting it go. This is me letting it go. This is my letting-it-go face.”

Steff sprawled onto Aaron’s bed and pulled her tablet from her backpack. “Pizza?” she asked.

“Sure, whatever you want.” He dropped into the chair at his desk and opened his own backpack, then glanced at the open bedroom door. “Better close it,” he said, and reached out with his foot to gently nudge the door shut.

A hand caught the it just as the door was about to close completely. “Hey, I heard we’re getting pizza?” The door swung open again and Aaron folded the top of his backpack shut, letting it slip into his lap and from there, under his desk.

We’re getting pizza,” he said. “You can go get whatever you like.”

“Don’t be a jerk, babe,” said Steff. “Hey Julie. What do you want on yours?”

Aaron’s sister came in and sat on the end of his bed, folding her pajama-clad legs and toweling at her damp hair. “Whatever you’re having is fine. And breadsticks. No, cheesesticks!”

Steff swung around to lie on her back with her head in Julie’s lap and tapped on her tablet a few more times. “Okay, pizza’s ordered. Hey, you smell good, what is that?” Steff turned her nose toward Julie and pressed her face into Julie’s t-shirt, sniffing loudly.

“I dunno, soap? My shampoo? I went to the gym after school and just got out of the shower.” Julie dropped her towel on Steff’s face and craned to pick up a brush from Aaron’s dresser, pulling tangles from her shoulder-length damp black hair.

“Ahem, that’s my brush,” Aaron said. “Don’t you have your own brush?”

“I’ve got several,” Julie said loftily. “But I choose to use this one as a gesture of my good will toward you, the common people.” Aaron snorted and Steff laughed, then sat up, tossing the damp towel aside.

“Do me next!” she said and scooted backward toward Julie, pulling her own hair out of its ponytail and shaking it free. Julie finished pulling the brush through her own hair and slid her hand underneath Steff’s long brunette tresses, gently pulling the brush through. “Why aren’t you out doing something tonight anyway, Jules?”

“I’ve still got more finals to study for. The seniors may be done, but juniors and everybody else still have another week of school left.” She paused for a moment, working the brush through Steff’s locks. “Did you work out too?” Julie asked. “No offense, but you’ve got some tangles here.” Out of her sight, Steff’s eyes grew big and danced with silent laughter as she looked at Aaron.

He kept his face neutral as he said “Ah, we were working in the garage and it’s kinda stuffy in there. Probably just that.”

“Riiight. You should open the big door and get some air inside. Circulation, y’know.”

Steff’s eyes grew even bigger and she bit her lip. Aaron could see it turning over in her mind: A picture of him, nude except for the harness and the white plastic sheath on his cock, the headset and control sticks in his hands. The garage door standing open, cool air blowing across his skin. Steff, tanned and nude behind him, arms around him, caressing his chest, cupping his balls, speaking into her own headset so her voice would echo in his ears in the virtual void. Cars and pedestrians driving past in full view.

“That’s a great idea,” Steff said, and he could hear the laughter in her voice. “Why don’t we do that, Aaron?”

His lips pressed into a tight line and his eyes crinkled, “Sure, that’s a great idea,” he said. “Next time you’re working in there, just crank up the door. Should be great. Say hi to the neighbors.”

Steff grinned, then closed her eyes and leaned further back into the brushing. “Mmm, that’s nice,” she said.

With Julie showing no signs of leaving, Aaron used a foot to push his backpack further under his desk and opened his laptop with a sigh. He’d hoped to do some further quiet testing with Steff and the ladies dongle, but with Julie hanging out with them that was off the table.

He opened the instant messenger app on his laptop and tapped out a message to Steff’s account. “Guess we’re not testing any more tonight,” he wrote. The tablet vibrated quietly on her lap and she opened her eyes.

“Don’t pull,” said Julie. “I’m giving you a French braid.”

“Oh, nice,” Steff murmured, keeping her head still and casting her eyes down to read the message. Without moving, she looked back up at Aaron and stuck out her tongue in a small, silent raspberry at him. Lifting her voice slightly, she said “When the food gets here, you guys wanna watch a movie?”

“A movie?” Aaron asked. “Sure, okay. What should we—”

“I don’t really care,” Steff filled in quickly. “Is there anything you wanna see, Julie?”

Julie paused in her braiding, surprised. “Uh, yes, actually. There’s a British film that I—”

“—want to see because it’s a got that one guy you like who never wears a shirt?” Aaron finished.

Julie flared up. “Just because I happen to like movies with people in them rather than robots—”

Steff broke in softly, “Hey, hey, your mom’s asleep, remember?” Both of the Carnahans winced and looked at the open door. “Let’s watch Julie’s movie,” she said with a slight hush, looking at Aaron. “I’m sure we’ll all enjoy it,” she said meaningfully.

“Ah,” Aaron said. “Sure, I suppose it’s Julie’s turn to pick the movie. Here, can you get it queued up?” He closed his IM app on his laptop and launched the browser, handing it to Julie.

She dropped the brush into Steff’s lap. “You’re braided, go look,” she said, and took the laptop from Aaron, her fingers rattling on the keys as she logged in and dug through her queue for the film.

Steff hopped off the bed and went to the mirror over the dresser. “Very nice! I’m going to have you do this more often. I like how it shows my neck.”

“You’ve got a good neck.” Julie said absently, not looking up from the laptop. “And good hair for braiding. Not too thick. What do you use for split ends, your hair is so healthy.”

“Oh no you don’t,” Aaron said. “This is not gonna turn into a conference on cosmetics and beauty products.”

Steff turned from the mirror, hands on her hips, brush held like a paddle. “As long as you want women to be beautiful, you’re gonna have to deal with us figuring out how to accomplish it. And spending money on it. And spending time on it. It’s not cheap or easy to keep up with.”

Julie looked up from the computer. “Yeah, do you know how much time we spend watching tutorial videos to learn how to put on eyeliner? Do you know how to tell if an eyeliner is good before you spend twenty bucks on it? Have you ever even tried to draw a wing? Oh, I know, let’s talk about waxing.”

He put up his hands in surrender. “Okay, my bad, you win.” The two young women exchanged a look. “Uh-uh,” Steff said. “You don’t get to just demean and dismiss stuff you think you don’t care about but if I stopped shaving my pu-- my legs, you would hate it.”

Aaron heard the slip and saw a brief blush burning high on Steff’s cheekbones, but she turned back to Julie. “I do wanna ask about your nails, though” Steff said.

Julie’s eyes brightened with interest. “Here, take this.” She pushed the laptop back at Aaron. “It’s ready to go.”

Aaron tabbed the video player aside and opened an editor to start looking over the new code that Steff had checked into their shared repository. While she and Julie discussed details about gel colors and nail care techniques, he tuned out. When the doorbell downstairs rang, he looked up again and the women were halfway through putting a new coat of seafoam green color on Steff’s fingernails.

“I can’t get it,” Steff said, holding her wet nails gingerly up for everyone to see. “Julie, can you grab the pizza?” Aaron started to rise to go get it, but Steff gave him a tiny shake of her head and he froze. Julie didn’t seem to notice.

“Sure, be right back,” she said as she headed for the bedroom door. “Sodas?”

“There’s a big one in the fridge, just bring it and some cups,” Aaron said. “Thanks.”

As Julie went downstairs, he turned back to Steff. “What are we doing?” he hissed quietly at her.

“You said you wanted to test, we’re gonna test. Get the dongle.”

Aaron’s eyebrows went up, but he reached under the desk for his backpack. “Julie’s here!” he whispered with alarm.

Julie is gonna eat pizza and watch the movie. We are gonna do some testing. Get the dongle, she’ll be right back.” Steff gingerly stood and tried to pull up her skirt without ruining her nails. “This isn’t working, I’m gonna ruin this before it sets. Pull up my skirt and pull down my panties.”

He froze, the pink rubbery toy in his hand. “Really? But—”

“Yes, really,” she hissed as she stepped closer. “Hurry up, Julie’s coming back!”

Aaron rolled forward in his desk chair until she stood between his knees and dropped the toy into his lap. His hands landed on the front of her knees and he slid them teasingly up her thighs, the denim of her skirt pushing upward. She shivered.

“There’s no time for that, pull them off, come on!” Steff’s pink and blue striped panties came into view as her skirt slid up. Aaron’s fingertips hooked into the leg bands and tugged downward, pulling them free of her taut mound and sliding them down to her ankles. He leaned forward, unable to resist pressing a kiss into her slit and found her wet already. He looked up, eyebrows rising wordlessly.

“It was the hair brushing and braiding, shut up!” she whispered. “Now put the dongle in your mouth, get it wet and put it in my pussy.”

His cock, already semi hard, strained against his jeans at her suggestion and his mouth opened. “Really?”

“Come on,” she said, and, minding her nails, she plucked the pink toy from his lap and popped the bulbous end between his lips. “Get it wet!” she breathed into his ear, and with her other hand, she pressed her palm firmly into his crotch, rubbing in a hard circle. He sputtered, tasting her pussy still on the toy, and she pulled it free and plopped it back into his open hand. “Now in!” she said, straightening up and spreading her knees, hips pressed forward so her mons came close to his face.

He nodded, and with his left thumb and forefinger he spread her labia, then slowly, gently, firmly pressed the pink bulb into her channel, leaning in to suck gently on her exposed clit.

“Aaron!” she gasped, and her channel greedily swallowed the toy, leaving the rubbery pink tail hanging between her tanned thighs. She sucked in a hard breath as it sank home, then wiggled to make her skirt fall back into place, but it was caught around her hips. She stood in the center of his room, naked from the waist down, and glanced at the door standing open. Her eyes grew wide.

“Fix my skirt!” she gasped.

Aaron leaned back in his chair. “What’s wrong with your skirt?” he asked innocently. “Looks good from here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.