Teleplay - Cover

Teleplay

Copyright© 2019 by Franklin Delano Underpelt

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Aaron and Steff are high school seniors, can't keep their hands off each other, and are about to make a breakthrough in teledildonic development.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Geeks  

Aaron raced out of the darkness of the corridor and into the hazy heat of the May afternoon followed by dozens of other students, all whooping and celebrating the end of their last class on the last day of their last year in high school.

Most of the kids stopped to talk. Some were making plans for the weekend, some signing yearbooks. Aaron spotted a few casually sauntering behind the equipment shed, almost certainly to smoke a joint. Aaron himself didn’t even break stride. He was on the verge of a breakthrough and he needed to get back to the lab.

Aaron hopped off his bike and leaned it against the side of the garage, fumbling off his backpack and digging for his keys. It wouldn’t do to have somebody - parents, specifically - stumble into the garage and have to try to explain the project prematurely. He paused, key in the lock, at the sound of a low moan from inside.

Aaron’s eyebrows raised in surprise and he quietly eased into the dimness of the garage, eyes locked on the single beam of light falling through the skylight onto the nearly nude woman in the center of the room. Her feet were bare and she wore a matching set of underwear striped pink and blue, and a VR headset. In each hand she held a control stick. A t-shirt, a short denim skirt, and low-top sneakers lay on the old overstuffed couch nearby. A workstation with two large monitors sat on the old workbench with several windows variously showing computer code, scrolling logs, and moving graphs.

Aaron heard her breath catch slightly and he quietly moved a step closer, pulling the door shut behind him and dropping the latch. He watched as her legs quivered and her hips shook slightly. The controllers in her hands clattered as she hit buttons and twitched thumb sticks. “Not like that,” she murmured, and Aaron froze, but relaxed when he realized she was talking to herself.

“Yeah,” she said, nodding with satisfaction. “Like thaaa—oh!” Her knees buckled and she let go of the controller in her right hand as she dropped to one knee, convulsions visibly rocketing through her. “Oh, fuck yessss...” she hissed through her clenched teeth, her hand moving to press the controller against her panty-covered mound. Aaron took another quiet step closer, circling behind, near enough now to touch her bare shoulder blades if he reached out.

The woman paused and straightened up, cocking her head a bit to the left, perhaps aware that she wasn’t alone. She was still vibrating slightly, occasionally jerking, her breath ragged. “Aaron?” she called. “Is that you?” Aaron stepped up close behind her and slid his arms around her waist from behind, burying his nose in the curve of her neck and inhaling deeply. She was sweating just slightly from the heat in the garage and from her exertions. “Hey Steff,” he murmured into her neck. “You look like you’re having fun.”

Steff let out a tiny scream of surprise and dropped both controllers to dangle from her wrists on bands. She squeezed his forearms and laughed as he hugged her from behind, then her breath caught in her throat as his lips pressed against the side of her neck and his hands slid firmly over her bare belly and caressed her hips. “I’m doing research,” she tried to say primly, but the effect was spoiled as she pressed backwards into him, feeling his hot, hard warmth against her ass.

“Oh, ‘research’? It didn’t look very scientific.” Aaron said. His hands slid up to brush the underside of Steff’s bra, then down again, fingertips following the line from her hip bones down into the elastic of her panties, pressing into her from behind while pulling her into him. His jeans made it difficult, but Aaron felt her buttocks separating as his shaft pushed at her. Steff quivered, but pulled away and turned to face him, her hand coming up to take off the VR headset.

“Look, buddy, maybe you’re here to just fuck around but I’m getting work done.”

“Seems like last night you were here to fuck around.”

“Well, yeah, that’s true. But today I’m making some progress. Check it out.” Steff dropped the headset and controllers on the rough plywood workbench and plopped carelessly into the chair. Her hands rattled over the keyboard as she minimized a window full of code and opened up another that showed log messages scrolling past. “Look, I got the heart rate and blood pressure sensors working.”

Aaron’s jaw dropped open as he leaned forward to look over her shoulder. “You got the--”

“I got the feedback loop in place, yeah.”

“I’ve been working on that for--”

“A month, I know.”

“And you just--”

“Got it working after I left school at lunch, yes. I had an idea on what might be going wrong so when I was done with my last final I came over to--”

“Try it out and have an orgasm?”

Steff turned her head to look at him and pursed her lips. “I’ll have you know that with my implementation of the feedback loop, I had two orgasms. And it’s not even optimized yet. Look at the graphs from the sensor package. No, stop kissing my neck, look at these numbers.” Aaron lifted his mouth from Steff’s collarbone, brushed her dark hair from his face, and eyed the charts on the widescreen monitors.

“That’s ... wow, that’s the best so far. By a lot. How does it feel?” He glanced at the workbench where the headset and controllers lay next to piles of equipment, fabric scraps, tools, and parts. “And will it run on the male version?”

Steff smirked and reached back to caress his groin through his pants. “I’m not gonna lie, it feels pretty great. And yes, you can try it.”

Aaron’s heart started to beat faster. He and Steff had been working on this project for months, but this was a real breakthrough. He stepped back and started to unbutton his shirt. Steff turned the chair to watch him appreciatively and he paused. “Uh-uh, mister, you got your show already, now I want one.”

“Oh, is that right?” he asked and continued to unbutton his shirt, flexing slightly.

“Oh yeah,” Steff said. “That’s the stuff.” She reached down to pop the lever on the chair to let it lean backwards and reached up to cup her left hand on her breast. “Slower.” Her right hand drifted across her belly, fingertips lightly brushing the bare skin below her navel.

He blushed slightly, but shrugged off his shirt and tossed it onto the couch, then flexed a bit. He wasn’t overly muscular, but he’d gotten some sun and his tan brought out a bit of definition in his physique. Steff nodded appreciatively, and he unbuttoned his jeans, kicking off his sneakers. “Slower, I said,” whispered Steff, as she slipped her fingers into her panties.

“Didn’t you just say you already came twice?” Aaron asked.

“And I didn’t say anything about talking,” said Steff. Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her panties and she pushed them down her hips. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed into a neat triangle above her slit. A pink plastic tail about three inches long with a glowing pink tip projected from her slit and she tugged gently on it as her eyes trailed down his chest.

“Oh, my bad!” said Aaron, suppressing a grin. He slowly pushed his jeans and boxers down his legs and kicked free of them. He stood naked, his cock nearly erect, throbbing and bouncing slightly in time with his heartbeat.

“Oh, yeah, that’s nice,” Steff said, lips pursed. He put his hands on his hips and flexed slightly to make his dick jump and she laughed, then brushed her thumb across her clit and inhaled hard through her nose. “Now put it on,” she said.

“I’m still not very happy with the harness for men,” Aaron said, turning to the workbench and digging through the mess there.

“It’s a process, baby. You heard what Ms. Cantrell said. Make the simplest functional prototype and then improve upon it. Iterate.” Aaron glanced over his shoulder at Steff and saw that she’d pulled her bra up and was cupping her bare breast with one hand while the other pulled and pushed at the pink toy inside her. “One thing at a time. Try out the feedback loop. Also, flex your butt.”

He smiled and squeezed his glutes for her, making her laugh out loud, then pulled a tangled mass of straps and loops from the piles of gear. “Aha, here we go. Now where’s my girlfriend?”

“She’s watching you jerking around rather than jerking off,” Steff said, tugging harder on the rubbery tail in her pussy. A pink orb started to bulge out of her slit, trying to escape its pull. Her chin lifted slightly and her lips parted, eyes heavy lidded.

“Not you,” Aaron smirked. “The girlfriend that doesn’t argue so much. Ah, here.” He spotted a white cylinder on a shelf above the bench and started to work his way into the apparatus. It slid on like a climbing harness and settled around his hips, all black neoprene and velcro. He lifted the cylinder off the shelf and twisted off the cap to reveal a lifelike, apparently functional molding of a vulva. “Uh, where’d the lube go?”

“Oh, I can help with that,” Steff said, sliding from the chair. Aaron turned to face her as she came close and knelt in front of him, his cock bobbing near her lips. “Here,” she murmured, and pulled the pink orb from her pussy. “I’ve got all the lubrication you need.” She looked up at him, her large brown eyes laughing as she dragged her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip. Aaron shuddered and inhaled quickly, caught by the spectacle. Steff rubbed the wet toy against the top of his cock, spreading her juices on him, then pulled back and slid the toy into her mouth, holding the tail like a lollipop stick and swirling her tongue around the toy. “Mmmm,” she hummed.

Seeing Steff licking her own juices from the toy made Aaron’s dick solidify into rock. “That is very hot,” he murmured.

“What, that I love how I taste?”

“Yeah, absolutely. Super hot.”

“I love how you taste too. I love your cum. I love my cum. You love my cum. How come you don’t love your cum?” Steff cocked her head to the side. “That’s an interesting question. Hrm.” She turned back to the workstation and reached for a notebook.

“Whoa, I know that move. Steff, stop. I am not gonna taste my own semen as part of an experiment.”

Steff didn’t even look up from scribbling in the notebook. “Hrm? Oh, okay. No big deal, whatever you say.”

“Steff? Steff, come on. Why are you still taking notes on this?”

“It’s science, hush. And put on your girlfriend while you’re still wet.” Steff dropped the notebook back onto the workbench and took the cylinder from Aaron’s hand. “Here, quit fucking around, we’ve got work to do,” she said with mock pomposity. She lifted the cylinder to her mouth and licked the artificial vulva from bottom to top, then thrust her tongue deep inside. “There, lubricated,” she said, and pushed the cylinder back into his hand.

Aaron paused for a moment, surprised. “That’s ... the first time you’ve done that,” he said.

“Come on, Aaron, try this out. No, don’t sit down, it gets better readings if you stay standing up.”

He paused and straightened, then nodded silently and positioned the toy at the head of his cock. He slowly slid the toy onto himself. The cylinder was nearly ten inches long, so he had no trouble fitting, but it gripped him like a velvety fist. He twisted it slightly, wonderfully, to lock the plastic cylinder to the support harness so that the heavy weight of it wouldn’t pull down on his penis and reached for the headset and controllers. He slipped the wristbands of each controller onto his hands with practiced ease and pulled the goggles down onto his eyes. Darkness fell as Aaron flipped the controllers into his palms.

“Okay, I’m starting up the test sequence,” he heard Steff say. The wheels on the computer chair rattled as they rolled on the hard floor of the garage, and without the naked girl distracting him, he was suddenly much more aware of the environment. He could smell motor oil and concrete. There a sound of a lawnmower somewhere and a hint of freshly cut grass in the air. He could hear the hum of the computer and faintly, traffic. “Here we go,” Steff said. He realized that he could also, faintly, smell Steff’s juices, and his cock bobbed up against the weight of the sleeve of its own accord.

A hum came from the headset and then all sound cut out as the noise cancellation kicked in. He could still feel the floor under his feet and the smell of the garage was still present, but with his ears and eyes captured by the headset, the rest of the world was gone. “Here we go,” he heard from the earphones, and it sounded like Steff’s voice was all around him.

“It’s still the same targeting sequence,” he heard Steff’s voice say from the void. “Use the sticks to move, eyes to target, triggers to adjust. The big difference is that it’s going to do some auto-targeting based on your pulse, blood pressure, and breathing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.