Futa Naked in School 08 - Naughty Futa Bake Sale - Cover

Futa Naked in School 08 - Naughty Futa Bake Sale

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Leann’s Taboo Futa Understanding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Leann’s Taboo Futa Understanding - Things get wild when the student council puts on a bake sale!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Ji-Min’s Week, Saturday

“And three hundred,” the brunette futa said, counting out the last twenty dollar bill to Reina, who was still manning the cash register and the only member of the student council not naked. It wasn’t just Leann, Priscilla, and myself who were naked, but our mothers, too.

Before the crowds coming to our high school’s bake sale, I had not only sex with Leann, the only futa on the student council, but with my mother. Incestuous sex had abounded. Leann had fucked us all, including her own mother. We were selling a special mini lemon cake Priscilla had brought. The naughty student council president had this idea to sell a special topping.

Futa-cum.

We were selling futa-creampies churned up in our pussies. Now a futa wanted to use her own cum churned up in my pussy and my mother’s twat. I couldn’t believe my married mother not only had cheated on my futa-mother but now was prostituting us both.

“It’s for your school,” she’d said, smiling at me. She was Korean, her face round and motherly. We both had small breasts, looking almost like sisters. Our black, silky hair fell down to our pale-olive shoulders. Our nipples were brown. I had a shaved twat, but Mom was thick and bushy.

“Come on back,” my mother purred. I still couldn’t believe this. She was a conservative woman, but now she was getting wild. I could still remember the feel of her tongue lapping at my shaved pussy while Leann fucked her hard.

“Yes,” the futa said. Her name was Deana. Her daughter went to our school. She was eager to enjoy us both. “A mother and daughter.”

My cheeks blushed. “This way.”

“Yes,” the futa groaned, her hands already pulling off the tank top she wore. It was a warm day for late March, sunny and bright, letting us hold the bake sale outside instead of in the gym. “You two are gorgeous.”

“Mmm, my daughter is,” Mom said as we reached the padded divan that Priscilla had set up. My mother took my hands. “You’re going to enjoy us both.”

Mom sat down on it then pulled me onto her lap. Our breasts came together, small and firm. Our nipples brushed. Incestuous tingles raced through my body. They electrified my flesh. I groaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. I felt her thick bush rubbing on my clit and pussy lips. Mom leaned back, pulling me with her. We were on the edge, allowing the futa to fuck us both.

“Mmm, come on, Deana, fuck me and my daughter,” Mom moaned. “Just ram that big futa-dick into us.”

“Mom,” I gasped in shock. “What has happened to you?”

“Seeing you going to school naked every day and hearing about all the fun you’ve been having.” Mom shuddered beneath me, stroking me. “I’ve been with one futa all my life, and you’ve been gangbanged. You can’t be mad if I want a taste.”

“But what about Futa-Mom? You love her, right?”

She kissed me on the lips. “Of course I do, aegi.” I shivered at her pet name for me. “I love her, but she’s not here and Deana and her big cock is. Don’t you want her fucking back and forth between us? Enjoying us both?”

I nodded my head.

“Besides, Ji-Min, we’re just doing it for the school.” She winked at me. “It’s hardly cheating then.”

I couldn’t believe this was my mother. For the first time in my life, I saw her as a woman. I shuddered, grinding on her, rubbing my clit into her bush. I felt her bud brushing mine. Sparks flared. I kissed my mother, my tongue thrust into her mouth.

I felt a cock nudging into my vulva. I groaned into my mother’s lips as Deana slammed her cock into my pussy. She fucked hard and deep into me. She plowed into my cunt. I whimpered, trembling atop my mother. The heat rushed through me. This wicked delight that had me quivering. I groaned, kissing mom hard.

My pussy clenched down on the thick dick reaming me. The futa’s strokes pressed my clit into my mother’s. Deana moaned while this naughty delight rippled through me. I squirmed atop my mother, savoring her body beneath mine. Nipples brushed and flared with sparks. My clit kissed hers.

I loved it. Loved her.

Deana fucked me hard. Fast. She moaned as she pumped away at my cunt. Her tits heaved and slapped together. Her hairy bush smacked into my rump. The ticklish strands made me shudder. My pussy clenched around her girl-dick, loving her.

“Oh, fuck, that’s tight!” she moaned. “Ooh, teenage pussy, what a treat.”

I broke the kiss and moaned, “Big time! Mmm, fuck me! Ram that dick hard into me! Then fuck my mother!”

“Yes, yes, I need your big cock in me,” moaned Mom, her body squirming beneath me. Her face twisted with need.

“Shit!” Deana moaned. She ripped her girl-dick out of my pussy. My mom gasped, and I groaned as Deana slammed into my mother’s snatch, the futa’s wiry bush rubbing into my shaved pussy lips. “Ooh, wow, your mom is tight, too.”

“She’s a sexy woman,” I purred, staring into my mom’s eyes. I savored the passion brimming in them.

Her hands grabbed my rump as Deana pounded away at my mother. She squirmed beneath me. Delight rippled through me every time Deana’s thick bush caressed my pussy lips. I ground my clit into Mom’s as my pleasure rippling through me.

With a groan, Deana switched pussies. Her futa-dick buried back into me. I gasped in delight while Mom moaned in frustration. I brushed her nose with mine as Deana fucked hard and deep into my cunt.

“Yes, yes, what a tight pussy!” she gasped. “I don’t know which one I love more.”

“Fuck us both!” I gasped.

“Compare us!” Mom groaned, trembling beneath me.

“You just want her back in you,” I purred.

Her fingers bit into my butt-cheeks. “Yes, I do, aegi!”

Deana swapped, leaving my pussy aching for a hard cock to ream me. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to feel that amazing cock back in me while delight in seeing the pleasure crossing my mom’s face.

She was in heaven. She moaned and whimpered as Deana fucked her hard. I kissed my mom, reveling in the incestuous delight of sharing a futa with her. I felt so close to her. Her tongue dueled with mine. Her fingers dug into my rump as Deana swapped pussies.

Back and forth. The futa went from my cunt to Mom’s. The futa pounded us, fucked us hard. I reveled as Deana’s cock penetrated my twat again and gain. She buried to the hilt in me when she fucked me and then her bush tickled my ass.

Every plunge brought me closer to exploding. My body drank in the feel of my mother squirming beneath me. Her breasts caressed mine. Our tongues dueled. Our clits ground together. I loved it. nipples brushed, sparks bursting.

I broke the kiss as Deana slammed into me. “I’m going to cum on your huge dick!” I howled “I’m going to cum so hard!”

“Yes!” she panted and buried to the hilt in me.

I exploded.

“Mom!” I gasped.

“Yes, yes, my sexy aegi,” she purred. “You’re cumming on her big girl-dick, aren’t you?”

I nodded and whimpered, my pussy convulsing around that huge cock plundering me. I groaned, stars bursting before my eyes. They danced around my mother’s sexy face. It was such an incredible delight to experience. I whimpered, trembling on top of my mom. My heart pounded in my chest. This wicked heat surged through me. I kissed Mom hard.

Deana ripped out of my cunt and rammed into my mom’s twat. I kept cumming on Mom’s sexy body. She clenched her fingers tight into my ass. She groaned into the kiss then bucked beneath me. I knew she joined me in rapture.

“Fuck!” Deana moaned. “I made them both cum!”

“That’s so hot,” Priscilla moaned nearby. “Ooh, Mom, we need to do that!”

“Who wants to fuck me and my daughter!” Mrs. Tinker cried out.

Cheers roared from the crowd. Offers flew.

Deana buried back into my convulsing twat. I gasped into my incestuous kiss with my mother. I groaned, my body trembling as my pussy writhed around Deana’s big futa-dick. She slammed deep into me and gasped.

Hot cum fired into my pussy.

I felt it spurting into me. I trembled, my pussy convulsing hard around that erupting shaft. Deana ripped out of my pussy, a splash of her jizz landing on my twat and running down to my mother’s pussy. Then Deana buried into my mom’s snatch.

“Oh, yes, yes, making creampies in you both,” the futa moaned.

Mom broke the kiss and whimpered, “Yes, you are! Oh, that’s so good. Flood me with all that jizz! Fill me up!”

“Fill my mom!” I moaned, my pussy still convulsing.

“Mmm, and here is your cake,” purred Mrs. Winthrop, Leann’s hot mother.

I shuddered, kissing my mother as the jizz leaked out of both our pussies to decorate the cake. Deana groaned as she watched, “I hope my daughter loves it.”

I bet she would.


Leann Winthrop’s Week, Saturday

I couldn’t believe how wild things were getting. Priscilla and her mother had found a Black futa to fuck them both. They had their pale bodies pressed against the busty futa, squeezing her big, ebony tits. The futa had a look of joy on her face as she was led back to the divan.

“Enjoy your cake,” my mom purred as she handed over the treat to Deana. The brunette futa took it with a smile.

“Leann, you have got to fuck your mother and make me a creampie,” said Isadora Hardy. She was a senior, a futa that I’d known for a few years. “Please, I got the money.”

“Mmm, sounds fun,” my mother purred. I had already fucked my mom once.

“And I want to fuck you while you’re doing it,” Isadora purred. She had a wild look in her brown eyes. She licked her lips. “You up for it?”

My futa-dick throbbed. I remembered the day before when I let the futa-janitors use me to ensure the bake sale happened. I swallowed and then nodded my head. “Yeah, I guess. You can fuck me. An extra hundred.”

“No problem,” Isadora said. “Mmm, I’ve always wanted to fuck a futa. I want to find out if our pussies feel different from a girl’s.”

My cheeks burned as Shelena shouted, “New you were a sissy-futa, Leann.”

“Oh, you’re just jealous because your mommy doesn’t fuck you,” my mom purred. “Mmm, Leann, come slide that big, thick dick into me. You need to make Mommy cum.”

“You’d cum harder on my big-dick!” shouted Shelena.

My mom threw back her head and laughed. “That little thing you’re packing beneath your skirt. I wouldn’t even feel it. I need a real futa’s cock in me.”

Shelena stalked off. I grinned at my mother who was shaking her head. She glanced at me and winked. My dick throbbed. Shelena thought she was hot shit because she was a sophomore and starting quarterback.

Isadora stepped behind the counter, a big look in her eyes. “Come on, Leann, don’t be shy. Let me see you slide into your mom.”

“Mmm, we could give her a naughty show first,” my mom purred. She sank down on a chair, the divan occupied by Priscilla and her mother. Mom parted her thighs, her dark-brown, trimmed bush on display surrounding the engorged lips of her pussy. Some cum and pussy juices coated her flesh. “While she gets naked.”

“Oh, yes,” Isadora panted.

My dick throbbed. I couldn’t resist. I had incestuous sex with my mother already. I was eager for more. I swallowed and moved in, my cock twitching and throbbing. This wild heat swelled through me. My pussy clenched, juices flowing.

She purred, her fingers plunging into her pussy and then pulling out. They glistened with her pussy juices and a hint of my cum. I licked my lips, my breasts rising and falling. My heart pounded in my chest as I came closer and closer.

She wiggled those fingers at me. The heat billowed through me. I fell to my knees and sucked them into my mouth. My large tits, bigger than my mother’s, swayed. My cheeks hollowed as I sucked her tangy juices mixed with the salty flavor of my spunk.

“You love that taste, don’t you?” purred Mom.

“Of course she does,” Isadora groaned. “Look at how excited she is. She wants to eat you out and then fuck you hard.”

“While you fuck her cute cunt,” Mom panted. She pulled her fingers out of my mouth. “I think you cleaned them enough, honey. Now, why don’t you put that eager mouth to leaking down here.”

“Yeah, Mom,” I croaked.

I leaned my head down and nuzzled my face into her bush. I shuddered and then darted my tongue out. I lapped through her cunt. My tongue danced through her folds. I savored the tangy taste of her, the feel of her silky rubbing against my cheeks. Everyone watched as my tongue flicked up through her folds to brush her clit.

Mom gasped, her round breasts swaying. She was such a gorgeous woman. I savored the incestuous flavor of her cunt. This wicked heat rippled through me. I groaned and then thrust my tongue into her depths. I buried into the hole that birthed me.

“That’s so hot!” someone moaned from the crowd.

“I want to eat out my mom!”

“Go for it! Incest is the best!”

“Yes, it is!” I groaned, staring up at my mother’s breasts.

She winked at me.

I drove my tongue deep into her cunt. I swirled around in her depths, savoring the tangy flavor. Her juices soaked my lips. Beads of her liquid passion ran down my chin. I fluttered my tongue up and down, loving the feel of her pussy folds. Her hips undulated, smearing her cunt around my mouth.

“Oh, yes, yes, Leann!” she moaned. “Mmm, this is so hot. You’re going to make me cum while all your friends watch!”

“Go, Leann!”

“Eat out your mom!”

“Eat me out next! This is so hot!”

“Mmm, she’s cute,” Mom purred. “You should. You could fuck her and I could lick her clean!”

“Yes, Mrs. Winthrop!” the girl called. Her voice was familiar. Was it Marianna Petras from my math class? She was cute.

I shuddered, my futa-dick throbbing. I could feel my pussy juices running down the bottom of my shaft and flowing down my thighs. I was so hungry for it. Everyone was watching. I feasted on my mother’s cunt, my large tits heaving.

I devoured her. I fluttered my tongue across all her folds. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to give my mother all the pleasure in the world. I craved to love her. To make her cum again and again. It would be so hot. She was such a wonderful woman. She deserved all the bliss I could give her. I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy.

She gasped. “Leann, yes!”

“Make your mother cum,” moaned Isadora.

“Mmm, then she’ll fuck you with that big cock of hers,” Mom groaned, her body shuddering. “She’ll fuck your cunt while you fuck mine! Please, please! Make me cum, Leann, honey!”

My futa-dick throbbed.

I latched onto my mother’s clit. I sucked hard on it. I nibbled on that aching bud. My tongue flicked around her. It was so hot to do. It was such a wicked treat. I sucked hard on her. I nibbled and feasted on her.

I jammed two fingers into her pussy. I sank into her depths. She gasped and moaned, her twat clenching down on my digits. Her silky flesh massaged them. I pumped them in and out of her cunt as I sucked and loved her little bud.

“Oh, yes, yes, Leann!” she moaned. “Oh, that’s delicious. Oh, you’re just so wonderful. I’m going to cum so hard! Please, please, don’t stop!”

“Yes!” I moaned and thrust my digits deep into her juicy twat. I nipped her clit with my teeth, a light graze.

My mom exploded.

She bucked hard. Her eyes squeezed shut. It was such a delight to feast on the tangy cream gushing out of her. I groaned as I savored the incestuous tide flowing out of her and around my fingers. I licked it all up, my futa-dick throbbing. Her pussy convulsed around my digits.

My futa-cock wanted to be in her.

“Leann! Leann!” she moaned.

“She sounds ready!” shouted Marianna. “Make your mom cum!”

“Oh, wow, Salome, is the vice president of the council really about to screw her mom?” someone asked with a Hispanic accent.

I heard a girlish giggle as I rose, spotting two Latinas holding each other’s hands, the futa smiling as she held the girl’s hand. I think they were freshmen in the A/V club who were dating. The girl clapped a hand over her mouth as she saw my dick and blushed furiously. Beside her was Marianna, her hair swaying about her.

I winked at her as I lined up at my mother’s pussy.

Mom hooked her arm about my neck and pulled me down to her. I thrust into her as she sat on the chair, my knees half-bent. My dick slid into her incestuous depths. Her silky flesh massaged me. A tied of taboo pleasure rippled through me as I sank deeper and deeper into her cunt. She kissed me, my large tits pressing into her round ones.

“Now fuck her hard, Isadora!” called Marianna. “Mmm, she wants it.”

“Yeah, she does,” Isadora groaned behind me. “So do I. You got a cute cunt, Leann. It’s shaved. Looks almost like a girl’s twat, but you got your big dick plugging your mom’s pussy.”

I shuddered as I drew back my hips, my cock sliding through my mother’s folds. Her pussy clenched around me tight. Then I groaned when Isadora’s dick pressed into my folds. This wave of heat washed through me.

Another futa was about to fuck me.

Isadora rammed into me. I gasped into the kiss with my mom. That huge futa-dick reamed my cunt and drove to the hilt in me. Pleasure shot to the tip of my girl-cock as Isadora’s thrust slammed me home into my mother’s pussy.

“Damn!” Isadora groaned. “Leann, that’s incredible. Feels just as good as a girl’s cunt.”

I broke the kiss and moaned, “I’m glad! Now fuck me so I can fuck my mom!”

“Yes!” my mom panted. “I need to cum again. Fuck my futa-daughter hard so she can hammer me.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Isadora groaned and drew back her hips.

I chased her.

The dual frictions felt incredible. Silky pussy massaged my cock while a hard dick caressed my cunt. The two sensations swirled in the depths of my snatch, dancing around my ovaries. They drank it in, a new load of cum building.

That pill Priscilla’s mother gave me performed miracles. I couldn’t believe how hard I was after how many times I’d cum.

Isadora slammed back into me, driving my cock to the hilt in my mother’s twat. Mom gasped while our tits pressed together. Pleasure burned in my mother’s brown eyes. Her hair danced about her shoulders. She squeezed her cunt down on my girl-dick.

I shuddered and drew back. Her pussy gripped my dick, caressing my spongy crown. It felt incredible. This amazing heat that had me aching. Then I gasped as Isadora drove into me again and again. Every time she did, I buried to the hilt in my mother before chasing Isadora’s withdrawing cock.

It was amazing. The dual simulations had me shuddering. Pussy cream spilled down my thighs. I shuddered, loving the feel of it while that thick dick churned my cunt to a juicy froth. Isadora fucked me hard. She drove her girl-dick into me again and again.

She fucked me with passion.

Her strokes felt amazing. I groaned, my eyes squeezing shut. My heart pounded in my chest as she plunged her girl-dick fast into my cunt. Every powerful stroke had my head swaying from side to side. My hair danced, the strands playing across my shoulders.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned. My cunt squeezed around Isadora thrusting dick.

“Is she making you feel amazing?” Mom asked as her pussy gripped my futa-cock.

“As good as your pussy,” I moaned, the heat building and building. Pressure swelled at the tip of my girl-dick. “I’m going to explode.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.