Futa Naked in School 08 - Naughty Futa Bake Sale
Chapter 2: Leann’s Sells Futa Pies

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Leann’s Sells Futa Pies - Things get wild when the student council puts on a bake sale!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Leann Winthrop’s Week, Saturday

“There you go, cutie,” purred Skylar, one of the futa-janitors. Her blonde pigtails spilled down her youthful face.

I gasped as she gave my naked ass a squeeze. My futa-dick throbbed as I remembered the day before when Ji-Min and I had satiated the futa-janitors with our bodies. They’d taken my pussy’s cherry while I’d sucked their cocks and took them in my cunt and asshole. In the end, Ji-Min and I were dripping with cum.

And the futa-janitors had agreed to set up the tables for the bake sale being held at my high school. It was a warm day. The sun was out. I could go around naked outside without freezing my tits and clit-dick off. It was my last day I had to go nude at school events. My time in the Program was about to come to an end.

“Thanks,” I said as Skylar’s finger dug into my rump. She leaned down and purred, “If you ever want to break the rules, you know where our office is.”

She licked my ear and then stalked off.

My cheeks blushed as I whirled around and groaned at the five figures staring at me. My cheeks blazed as the two teenagers and three women smiled. My futa-dick throbbed harder, my brown hair spilling down my back and my large tits heaving before me.

“Well, someone’s blushing,” said Priscilla. She was student council president, a blue-eyed and busty girl with strawberry-blonde hair. We were both sixteen, juniors at Rogers High. Beside her stood Mrs. Tinker, a fair-skinned woman with a big smile on her round face. She was Priscilla’s mother, a sexy MILF that normally would have me drooling in delight.

“Yes, she is,” said my own mother. Mom had an equally mischievous grin as she stared at me, her dark-brown hair framing her mature face. She wore a sundress with a high neckline and no sleeves. “So you swing both ways, huh?”

“I guess,” I muttered.

“The futa-janitors gangbanged us both,” said the naked Korean girl. Like me, she was in the Program this week. Ji-Min was our treasurer and it was her idea to have the bake sale. Her small breasts quivered, dusky-olive nipples hard. She was shaved, her pussy lips gleaming with excited cream. “Leann loved it, Mrs. Winthrop.”

“I bet she did,” my mother said. She leaned over to the girl. “I always like taking a hard dick myself. Leann’s futa-mother has a nice one.” My mom glanced at my dick.

This strange tingle raced through me. Incest wasn’t illegal any longer, one of the many laws repelled in the sexual revolution. It was why Ji-Min and I were going naked.

“You really were gangbang?” asked Ji-Min’s equally petite mother. They stood at the same height, her mother still fair-cheeked. They both wore their silky, black hair cut short making them almost appear to be sisters, though Mrs. Song was clearly the older.

“Yep, Mom,” Ji-Min said. “It was incredible.”

Mrs. Song shuddered and then cleared her throat, her cheeks growing as scarlet as mine. “So, shall we set out the goods? The event starts soon.”

“Right,” I said.

Students and their parents, as well as several local restaurants, had supplied various baked goods for sale. Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pies, and more were all gathered. It was our job as members of the student council, and with the aide of our mothers, to get things ready.

I wasn’t looking forward to darting into the walk-in refrigerator to gather them. It was one of the reasons I was wearing shoes if nothing else. I side and said, “Let’s get to it.”

“That’s the leadership we need from our Vice President,” Priscilla said. “Let your futa-cock guide us, oh wise Leann.”

I rolled my eyes. “How did you get elected again?”

“Why, I have a cute ass,” she said and turned around, flipping up her skirt to reveal her lack of panties.

She did have a cute ass.

It took us nearly thirty minutes of racing in and out of the school. We were set up in the courtyard outside the cafeteria, so it wasn’t a long trip to the walk-in refrigerator in the kitchen. I would dart into the frosty air, my futa-cock wilting and my nipples hardening. I’d scoop up a tray and get out as fast as I could, Priscilla and my mother giggling the entire time.

We stacked the food out on the tables with prices on them. Reina, our secretary, had volunteered to run the cash register. She was already sitting there, a smug look on her face. “I can’t leave the money unattended,” she’d said when we started. “You know, I’m responsible.”

Soon, the tables the futa-janitors set out for us, as per some arcane union rule only allowing them to do it, quivered with the pastry delights. My mother’s delicious strawberry-cream cupcakes with their pink frosting were up and center, with Mrs. Song setting out a tray of cookies covered in powder sugar and another with some sort of mini-pies. They looked delicious. Priscilla and Mrs. Tinker brought out their own treats. These were little lemon sponge cakes but they had no frosting on them.

I frowned at that.

“I thought we could make our own custom batter,” said Priscilla. She pulled a pill out of her pocket. “Got some Viagra for you, Leann, since you’re the only futa who can whip it up.”

“Wait, you’re going to sell pies with my cum on them?”

“True futa-creampies!” she said in delight. She bumped her hip into her mother’s. “Right?”

“Yep,” she purred. “Priscilla’s futa-girlfriend helped us test them out last week. I liked the cream she whipped up in my daughter’s pussy, but Priscilla was quite taken with the cream Pearle churned in mine.”

Priscilla nodded.

I dropped my job at that. “You and your daughter... ?”

“Incest is the best,” said Priscilla and she threw her arms around her mother’s lips. They met in a hot, taboo kiss.

My futa-dick when hard in a second. I squeezed the pill and then looked around at the others. Clearly, Priscilla and her mother were up for it. But where the others? Ji-Min and her mother were blushing while my mom had this wide-eyed look of shock on her face.

Priscilla broke the kiss and whirled around on me. “So, you up for satisfying us all? Five delicious pussies just waiting for your cream to churn up something for the customers.”

I glanced and groaned, already the people were filtering in. Students with their parents, the older women and futas grinning, clearly eager to help our school raise money. I winced as Priscilla grabbed a sign from beneath the table and set it before the pies.

I knew what it would say.

A woman arched an eyebrow. I didn’t know her. “Are you going to sell pies with futa-cum on them?”

“Fresh from our pussies,” said Priscilla. “Leann here is going to churn it up in our cunts. Doesn’t that sound hot?”

The woman shuddered, her cheeks blushing. “It kinda does. And, I mean, $50 is for a good cause.”

“Yep,” purred Priscilla. “So, you up for it, futa-cutie?”

My dick throbbed. How could I say no?

Mrs. Tinker grinned and pulled off the tight top she wore. Her naked breasts spilled out. Her tits were as big as her daughter’s, spilling out into a pair of jiggling mounds. Her pink nipples thrust out hard. She unzipped her jeans and kicked off her sandals. She shoved down her pants down, revealing a shaved pussy, her red hair swaying.

Priscilla unzipped her skirt at the same time. She dropped the cloth down her lush legs, revealing a pussy as denuded of hair like her mother’s. The wild student council president then peeled off her baby doll t-shirt, those large and lush tits spilling out. They were bigger than my own big boobs.

“Mom!” gasped Ji-Min.

Mrs. Song had pulled off her blouse, her small breasts cupped in a soft-gray bra. Her cheeks burned bright as she said, “It’s for your school event, Ji-Min.”

The naked sophomore shook her head, her small tits jiggling. The Korean girl stared at her mother, eyes flicking up and down her body. Mrs. Song’s tits came into view, firm and small. Her hips had more curve than her daughter’s, and her bush was thick and black. I groaned as the Korean MILF pushed off her jeans and panties in a single go.

“I guess I’m up for it, too,” my mom said.

My jaw dropped as my mother unzipped the back of her sundress. She shrugged out of it, her round breasts constrained in a white bra. She wiggled out of her dress, her panties matching snow. I shuddered about to see my mom naked for the first time. I couldn’t believe this. Would she let me fuck her?

It was incest.

She unhooked her bra, her breasts spilling out round and swaying. Her nipples were hard, thrusting pink from them. I grabbed my own nubs, twisting them as my mom wiggled out of her panties, her trimmed, brown bush coming into view. Dew dotted her curls.

My mom’s pussy was wet.

“Fuck me,” I muttered.

“I’ll go first,” Ji-Min said, glancing at her mother. “Okay, Mom?”


Ji-Min

I trembled as I moved to this divan that Priscilla and her mother were setting it down. Their heavy tits heaved as they brought it from their little hiding place around the corner of the gym. They set it behind the table beneath the awning, a long, padded bench for us to have sex on it. I had curving arms so you could lean on it like a couch, but it had no back. It was like something Cleopatra would recline on.

I grabbed my mom’s hand. She gasped as I led her to it. I couldn’t believe this was happening, but ... but ... I was just so turned on. Incest! My body was on fire. If my futa-mother found out ... I shuddered, glad she wasn’t coming.

She had work to do.

“You sure, Mom?” I whispered. “What about Futa-Mom?”

“What about her?” she asked, a smile on her lips. “You’ve been having fun in the Program. I want to, too. Things are changing.”

Shuddering, a darted in and kissed her on the lips. I’d learned I liked girls, too, this last week. Not as much as futas, but they were nice. I shuddered as I kissed my mother, this incestuous rush surging through my body.

She whimpered against me then panted when I broke the kiss. I whirled around and shook my head. This was crazy, but I was ready to go wild. The customers were watching us, a few others gathering, reading the sign.

I pushed Mom down on the divan. She reclined on it, her firm breasts jiggling. Then I turned around and sat between her spread thighs. I leaned back into her, her tits rubbing into my back. I felt her bush tickling my rump. I glanced at Leann.

“Well?” I purred. “I’m ready.”

Leann grinned, her hand stroking her futa-dick. Her large tits jiggling. The brunette sauntered to us, her hips swaying. Her hazel eyes shone with delight. Behind her, Priscilla, Mrs. Tinker, and Mrs. Winthrop watched, the latter rubbing her pussy.

She was getting wet watching her futa-daughter approach us.

Leann flicked her eyes up and down me. “Damn, you looked soaked, Ji-Min.”

“I am,” I said. “Ooh, Mom, you have to feel it.”

My mom hugged me. Her right hand slid down my stomach. I shuddered as she brushed my landing strip of black hair. She followed it down to my shaved folds. I gasped at the incestuous contact of her fingers caressing my twat. I whimpered in delight.

“She’s soaked,” my mom moaned. She shuddered and reached out her other hand, grabbing Leann’s cock. “She needs this in her. Fuck my daughter.”

“Damn,” groaned Leann as she settled on the divan between my open thighs.

My mom brought the futa’s cock lower and lower, guiding it to my pussy. This was so hot. I squirmed in my mother’s embrace. I whimpered and then gasped as Leann’s girl-dick pressed into my pussy folds.

My mom slid Leann up and down my slit. The spongy tip brushed my clit. Pleasure sparked through me. Then Leann found the entrance to my cunt. I gasped as she thrust into me. Her cock filled me and pressed me back into my mother’s embrace.

My thighs went around the futa. She was a year older than me, her large tits swaying above my head. I groaned, my cunt clenching down on her girl-dick. I wiggled my hips, my rump rubbing into my mother’s bush.

“Oh, yes, yes, fuck my daughter.” Mom’s hands slid up and cupped my tits. She massaged them, her touch so naughty. “Pound her hard.”

“I will,” groaned Leann, drawing back her dick. “Goddess damn, but she’s massaging your tits, Ji-Min.”

“Incest is hot!” Priscilla called. “Told you.”

I shuddered as my mother’s fingers pinched my nipples. She rolled them between her thumb and forefinger. Rapture shot down my nipples to my pussy. I clenched down on the futa’s dick. The pleasure surged through me. I gasped and squirmed, wiggling into her embrace.

Leann fucked me hard. Her huge tits heaved over me. I grabbed those pillowy mounds, squeezing and kneading them. My fingers dug into them. I loved the delight of her girl-dick plundering my cunt while my mother caressed my nipples.

My orgasm built fast. How could it not with the growing crowd of watchers. I whimpered, squirming in my mother’s embrace. She nibbled on my ear, sending tingles through me. My pussy clenched and relaxed, Leann’s cock driving so hard and fast into my juicy depths.

“Go Leann!” cheered Candice, a futa in the year beneath mine. “That’s hot.”

“Mmm, it is,” said the redheaded girl standing with the futa. I think they were dating. “I love it, Candice. Makes me wish we helped in the bake drive.”

“Wish I could afford one of her creampies for you, Ginny.”

I shuddered, my body trembling. The pleasure raced through me. Comments echoed through the air as my orgasm built so fast. My pussy drank in the hard plunges. My body trembled. Over and over, Leann’s futa-cock rammed into me while my mother nibbled on my ear. She teased me while my cunt drank in the feel of Leann’s dick.

I craned my head to the right, my fingers digging into Leann’s breasts. My lips brushed my mother’s cheek and then we were kissing. I shuddered, my tongue dueling with the woman who’d birthed me. The rush of forbidden delight surged through me.

I exploded on Leann’s cock.

“Shit!” the futa groaned as she drove her cock into my writhing pussy.

I squealed into my mother’s lips. I bucked in her embrace, my twat convulsing around that thick clit-dick. Pleasure surged through me. Waves of delight that washed through my body and inundated my mind.

I drowned in bliss.

“Damn, Ji-Min!” Leann gasped.

“Did she cum?” someone called out from the crowd.

“Big time, Stacie!” Leann groaned. “She’s going wild on my girl-dick! I’m going to flood her.”

“Yes, I want my creampie!” the customer groaned.

I quivered through my orgasm. My body bucked as my pussy massaged Leann’s girl-cock. I whimpered into my mother’s mouth. Her tongue drove into my mouth as the pleasure rippled through me. She pinched my nipples as I melted into rapture.

Leann gasped.

Exploded.

Her cum flooded my pussy. I shuddered as spurt after spurt of hot cum pumped into my twat. It flooded me. This wild juicy heat surging through me. This amazing pleasure that had me groaning. My head tossed back and forth. I groaned and panted, squirming in my mother’s embrace. I savored every moment that I was getting fucked hard.

“Damn, Ji-Min moaned.”

It was the best. Incredible bliss.

My eyes squeezed shut. My pussy convulsed around Leann’s cock, milking out her cum. That wonderful treat filled me. Leann panted. Her cock throbbed inside of me, drained of all her cum. I turned my head and kissed my mom again.

“Here we are,” Priscilla said.

I gasped as Leann ripped her cock out. I opened my eyes and broke the kiss with my mom to peer at the lemon mini-cake held between my thighs. The jizz flowed out of me, mixed with my cream. I spilled over it, coating it like a naughty frosting. Priscilla spread it across the spongy cake with a knife.

“Oh, my goddess,” I panted.

“I have to buy one,” another woman groaned.

“Mmm, my turn,” my mother said. “You need to scoot out of the way, aegi.”

I shuddered. My mother hadn’t called me aegi, “baby,” in a while. I smiled, loving her pet name for me. I stood up and grinned at Leann. “You take care of my mom.”

“I will,” she said, shaking her head. She glanced down at her dick soaked in my cream. “This is a little surreal. I was just in you.”

“And now you get to be in me,” moaned my mother. She slid down on the divan until she was fully reclined. She licked her lips, both her legs hanging off the sides, her black bush soaked with her excitement.

Priscilla appeared and shoved a pillow under my mom’s ass. “There you are, Mrs. Song.”

“Thank you,” my mom said.

“Have you ever eaten pussy before, Mom?” I asked, staring at her lips.

She shook her head.

I shuddered then, feeling wild, asked, “Would you like to?”

Her eyes flicked to my shaved pussy. She nodded.

I darted forward and sat on my mother’s face. I pressed my pussy down on her lips. I groaned as the wicked rush that shot through me. This was so naughty. This was beyond what we’d just done. I pressed my cunt onto her mouth.

I experience lesbian incest from my mother. I groaned as her tongue darted through my folds, caressing me. My back arched. Leann grinned, her hazel eyes burning with lust. She sank back onto the divan, her heavy tits swaying.

I grabbed her futa-dick and guided her to my mother’s married pussy. I was helping Mom cheat on Futa-Mom. I shuddered, my body brimming with lust. It surged through me. Her tongue darted through my folds.

I couldn’t believe how wicked this was.

“Fuck my mom hard!” I hissed.

“Yes!” groaned Leann. Her futa-dick throbbed in my hand, coated in my cream. The juices my mom licked out would soon mix inside her pussy with her own cream.

I trembled, knowing the Program had forever changed my relationship with my mother. I squirmed my hips, grinding my twat on her hungry mouth. I pressed Leann’s cock into my mother’s pussy. I trembled, my heart screaming in my chest.

Leann thrust.

“Damn, that’s nice,” groaned Leann. “Never fucked a MILF before.”

“Enjoy her,” I said and threw my arms around Leann’s neck.

I kissed the futa fucking my mother. My pussy clenched around Mom’s probing tongue while I thrust my own into Leann’s lips. Our tongues dueled as Leann thrust ahead. She fucked my mother. Her heavy tits brushed my small boobs as we kissed.

“That is so hot,” groaned a familiar voice. Adile, the lesbian who taught me how to eat cunt, was watching. I saw her out of the corner of my eye. “Tell me that’s your mother, Ji-Min.”

“Oh, it is,” said Priscilla. “And if you stick around, you’ll get to see Leann fuck Mrs. Winthrop here.”

I heard a gasp and groaned as Priscilla groped Mrs. Winthrop’s naked tits.

“Damn,” said Lizaveta futa. She snapped a pic with her camera. She’d followed me around all week immortalizing me for the school’s website.

I shuddered, my body trembling. My pussy clenched, drinking in the feel of my mother’s tongue lapping through my folds. I whimpered into my kiss with Leann. She moaned, clearly enjoying my mother’s pussy.

I broke the kiss and stared down past her heaving boobs to witness her girl-dick plunging into my mother’s cunt. This wave of heat washed out of me. I gasped and squirmed on my mother’s tongue. She fluttered it through my folds, teasing me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.