Bob White's Covey - Cover

Bob White's Covey

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 13: First Chick In The Covey

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: First Chick In The Covey - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

Melba arrived in time for lunch. She was visibly pregnant, and both years and pregnancy had been kind to her. She had been a skinny teen with large breasts and a gaunt look about her face. Now her soft, light brown hair framed fuller cheeks, hazel eyes, long lashes, and pouty lips. And her figure was definitely that of a young, fecund woman. Bobby adored her way back when, and he was destined to do so now.

Over tuna salad sandwiches and tomato soup Susan explained their need. The discussion did not go exactly as planned ... It went better.

“Y’all knew us as kids, and we loved you,” Susan began. “We’re not kids anymore, but to the world in general we are. We need help, but not much in the way of supervision - more like mentoring, I think, or maybe a partner. We aren’t looking for a maid or a substitute mom.”

“Uncle Pete is going to Juvenile Court to get me emancipated - declared an adult,” Bobby told her. “He expects opposition from social services but is sure we’ll win. BUT I have to be sixteen, and that’s months away. I have a learner’s permit, but will need y’all with me so I can practice driving. I’m sure there is other stuff, but that’s a good example.”

“We’ll share household chores,” Susan took over. “We’ll have to with all three of us in school. Now, here’s the hard part - you havta promise not to tell anyone, anyone at all. Well, Uncle Pete knows, but for anyone else at all, you can’t tell. Promise!”

“I know y’all well enough - used to anyway - that I’ll give a conditional promise,” Melba told them. “Y’all havin’ sex or something?”

Susan drew a deep breath and answered, “Almost as socially unacceptable but not. Since I was raped, I can’t stand to sleep alone, so Bobby and I share a bed. I cuddle up to him but nothing sexy. Truthful? Sometime in the future maybe, but not anytime soon. Can you be okay with that? It’ll mean a free room each for you and the baby and give us another for a study.”

“Tell you what,” Melba replied, “I’m good with it, but I’d be even better if y’all let me cuddle in too. I’m not looking for sex, but I’ve been feeling really rejected. Plus, if asked, I can truthfully say Susan and I are sharing the master bedroom because when she sleeps alone, she has really bad nightmares. I won’t tell them we all shared the bed when I babysat and y’all’s folks were gone for the weekend. I won’t speak to that at all.”

“So, it looks like we have a deal,” Bobby chimed in, “but before you jump in the fire let’s talk finances. Mom and Dad left us plenty of money. Right now, Uncle Pete gives us personal allowances plus living expenses. That’ll continue from our folks’ estate once their will is probated. He went right down to the school and got us work certificates and put us on his law firm’s payroll as interns. You’ll be his employee, too. All of us can be on his medical insurance, see?”

Bobby continued, “We told him to work out your pay directly with you, but that we want y’all to have free room and board as long as you live with us, and that the pay should be enough that y’all can take care of your baby and buy your own clothes and stuff. You know, we haven’t asked if you’re having a boy or a girl.”

Melba burst into tears and moved to hug them both. “You’re angels!” she declared. “I didn’t know how I was going to stand living at home. My folks have gotten all preachy at me. They don’t understand - not a bit. Can I move in with y’all this afternoon? Oh, her name is Cassandra. Cassandra Anne. Oh! Think Uncle Pete will help me get child support and maybe alimony while I’m in school? With Georgia’s Hope Scholarships and a free place to live, school expenses won’t be all that much, but I don’t have all that much either.”

“Won’t hurt to ask,” Bobby answered, “but I’m pretty sure free legal services are an employee benefit, or will be. Uncle Pete doesn’t put up with abuse.”

He dialed Uncle Pete’s office, “Miz Hopkins, if Uncle Pete isn’t busy, we’re gonna head over with his new employee. Okay, see y’all in about half an hour? All right?”

Bobby went to the key rack and pulled off a set, handed them to Melba, and told her, “For now, drive Dad’s pickup. We’ll run over and get your stuff after we see Uncle Pete. Then, sell that beater you’ve been drivin’ and drive Mom’s SUV until Susan gets her license. I’m takin’ the pickup once I get legal.”

Susan walked over with a box of tissues and a warm, wet cloth. “Time to clean up those tears and blow your nose. We’ve got an image to maintain!”


Dinner that evening was pizza. One medium with pepperoni and olives and a large with darned near everything. After cleaning up, they plugged in a DVD and watched Beetlejuice, an old favorite from Melba’s babysitting days.

When the movie ended, the three began preparations for bed. Bobby claimed the hall bathroom while the two women took the master bathroom. He normally slept in his boxers, while Susan still liked an oversized tee shirt. He walked into the master bedroom to find both women lying in bed - naked. Turned out that except when sitting, Melba had slept sans nightdress since her sixteenth birthday, and she saw no reason to change. Susan seized the moment, pulled off her shirt, and climbed onto the king bed to wait for Bobby...

Bobby grew instant wood that even managed to find its way through though the ridiculous fly on his boxer shorts. His two bedmates giggled, and Melba told him, “Y’all need to stop callin’ yourself Bobby. That’s a man’s pecker y’all got there, Bob. Odell would be green with envy if he was to see it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.