Bob White's Covey - Cover

Bob White's Covey

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 10: The Hunt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Hunt - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

Imp gave a heads up shortly before the youngsters burst through the door happy and excited. Marcie lead the way, and ran straight to Jason, bubbling, “You were sooo right. Things are better. Those kids know exactly what they are doing and where the boundaries are.” While she was hugging Jason, she turned to her mother and told her, “I bet I cummed a hundred times in a hundred ways, and we ran out of time before they could show me all they know. AND we didn’t break any rules.”

She turned back to Jason and told him, “And I found out that I don’t need to be jealous. They all think I’m pretty and sexy, and it means I’ll have a choice when I’m fourteen.” Then she laid a lip lock on Jason and declared, “But no matter what, YOU are going to be my first - probably my second through tenth at least.”

“AND I’m so glad I’m a guurrl,” she was looking at Nelson, “I bet Spud and Jamaal only got three or four cums apiece all night ‘cuz they’re boys. ‘course, they’re only twelve, and Misty and Rosa and Harriet could only kiss them and rub titties on them - they couldn’t lick or suck the guys like I got on my titties and pussy. Misty’s titties are kinda little, but you ought a see the boobies on the other two! Poor guys had to beat off for themselves. Doesn’t seem fair, ya know.”

The ‘adults’ were beside themselves with laughter, the more so because the newly arriving young men were not at all shy about Marcie’s revelations. Likely, seeing titties was far beyond the expectations they’d left behind on the Earth - and to rub them was over the top!

Nelson hugged his mother and wandered off to find a game, but it didn’t seem like the excited girl-woman was ever going to run down...

Calypso held up her hand to slow Marcie’s river of words. She looked first to Jamaal and Spud and asked, “You guys had a good time?” After receiving shy nods, she turned and looked the same question to Shellie.

Shellie took a deep breath, and told the suddenly quiet room, “Nothing happened that I didn’t want. Nobody touched me, and I got to talk to some of the girls and ladies that were raped before they were rescued. That helped. They told me that Governor Michael gave them back their cherries just like Jason did for me, and that it helped them a lot. And, you know, I’m all healed inside, and watching people having fun sex really made me feel better in my head. Maybe even a little horny...”

She looked at Barika and Amira and said, “Ayesha, one of the governor’s harem, is Muslim. She came to talk with me because it was her father that had her mutilated - Jamaal and I both talked with her. She’s nice and about Barika’s age. I think you should make friends.”

Shellie turned to Jason, “I heard that one of the ladies at lunch today was almost raped by her father. Someday soon, I’d like to visit with her.” She walked to Annie, hugged her and told her, “Mom, don’t get upset with all this. I’m not cutting you out, but it really does help to talk this out with others.”

Looking around the room she noticed the some of the planned changes appearing on several bodies. Brightly, she inquired, “I see there were at least some visits to the med tubes, anything else happen while we were gone?”


After the excitement died from a roar to a low buzz, Jason called for the family to huddle, “This afternoon, everyone but Tina and Annie will spend time in the med-tubes. We’ll get your changes started, but nothing major will happen until you have a chance to grow into them. All dependents over twelve will get implants. I’ll tell you why in a minute, but you are to keep your wristbands and collars. Your implants are a secret experiment, and no one else is to find out.”

“You know that we three sponsors need to add ten concubines to our family, and Governor Michael wants us to add some youngsters who were extracted without parents. I want you all to help pick our new additions. Imp and Dora will help, and that’s why you’re getting the implants now. If they point you at someone, take a look. If they say ‘yes’ ‘no’ or ‘maybe’, I want you to listen carefully to what they say.”

“Marcie,” Jason singled her out, “you said you learned something last night. Don’t let your hormones get out of control...” He winked.

“So, everyone,” he continued. “Tonight we’ll discuss what we are looking for; tomorrow, we hunt.”


As the man motioned them in and stepped aside, Jason and Tina entered the small apartment stuffed with a family of seven. The two adults were naked and wore green collars. The woman held an infant to her breast. Two toddlers, obviously identical twins, played with stuffed toys on the floor, and a pair of tweens, clad in jeans and t-shirts, sat with arms around each other on a loveseat.

“Mason, Alice, this is my sponsor, Jason,” Tina began, “I’ve known you for a long time, and I told him you’d be a great addition to his family - our family.”

The pair looked hopeful and Alice asked, “Both of us? All of us? Together? Really?” The tweens began to weep.

“I’m not a slaver, and I don’t split families,” Jason told them. “I was impressed by Mason’s loyalty and unwillingness to leave Alice. I have two co-sponsors. You probably know the Waters sisters. Anyway, it looks like between the three of us we’re going to have a very large family. Tina, here, is our head mommy and family head when we aren’t around. We need a daddy, and she thought you might be interested.”

“That means me ‘n Alice would be screwing other people, right?” Mason spoke for the first time. “I don’t know if I can do you, but I guess I could try.”

Jason held up his hand and said, “Not to worry, I’m not in the least interested. But yes, consensual sex between my concubines is expected. If one of us sponsors asks, then it isn’t optional.”

Tina turned to Alice and told her, “Jason is a sexual wonder. He’s gentle when he should be and rough when I need it.” She looked between the tweens and the toddlers, “That’s something of a gap. You do like sex?”

Alice blushed and responded, “The first two were a real handful, put a damper on almost everything. Then they grew and became more independent. You might call the twins the result of late onset horny or dammed-up hormones.”

One of the tweens injected, “The bedroom door is locked a lot - I mean a lot! Then we havta babysit. Seems like forever sometimes.” She grinned. “We don’t really mind. Most of the time we can get the twins down for naps, and it gives me and Arnie time to play, too...”

Arnie held up a hand and said, “We know the rules. We’re still virgins and can draw the line.”

Mason looked at Tina and licked his lips, “So you want a test drive now?”

Jason laughed as he looked at the five offspring, “Nah, you’re both willing and clearly capable. Unless you or the ladies are especially horny, it can wait. Worst case scenario later would mean you go back in the pool, and somehow, I just don’t think there’s gonna be a need. So. Alice and Mason, I’m offering my sponsorship.”

A voice sounded from the air, “Concubine candidates, if you wish to accept Signifier Reynolds’ sponsorship, state your name and affirm.”


“Mrs. Safi, my name is Jason Reynolds and this is Calypso and Neli.” The woman at the open door stared at the trio and the pair of Marines behind them. “May we come in and explain what this is all about?”

After a reserved nod, they entered the opening door and waited for guidance. “I’ve met Cali and Neli. They are my extracted friend’s daughters. Please sit over there,” the woman motioned to a conversation pit. “May I offer refreshments?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.