Bob White's Covey - Cover

Bob White's Covey

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 6: Apologies Are Needed

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Apologies Are Needed - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

The trio walked down the corridor and entered their quarters to find utter dismay.

On the far side of the room, Nelson was huddled fearfully with the Safis. He had good reason.

In a nearer corner, Tina held a sobbing, struggling Annie. When she saw the trio enter, Annie began screaming, “The bastard was raping my baby for years, and I never knew. She didn’t tell me, but...” pointing at Jason, “she told you the first chance she got. AND THEN you let her sleep with you. Are you grooming her to be a fuck-toy? I’ll scratch your eyes out!” Her ranting continued.

Shellie was keeping one of the easy chairs between her and a yelling Marcie, whose volume wasn’t significantly lower than Tina’s. “You bitch. You already had sex, and then Jason let you sleep with him last night. I’ll bet he fucked you. I bet you told us just to get attention, and you had the nerve to tell me to keep sex stuff secret. I haven’t hardly even been kissed!

Marcie tried to circle the chair to reach Shellie, and Spud tried to step in her way to protect his sister. She shoved him away, but his interference gave Shellie time to scoot behind a sofa, putting more distance between her and Marcie. She was weeping bitterly.

<Can you amplify my voice so I can get everyone’s attention and address this mess?> Jason asked Imp.

<Of course. Just speak normally and you’ll be heard, > Imp replied.

But it was Calypso’s “Knock it off!” that sounded through the room as she strode over to Tina restraining Annie. “Let her go!” she demanded, “I need Annie’s full attention.”

Once freed, Annie stood glaring at Calypso, who now had the room’s full attention. “You ready to die?” asked Calypso. “You gave your word. Is it worthless? Under the conditions our man accepted, he cannot harm you, wouldn’t if he could. BUT if you touch him in anger, you’ve killed yourself. You just went through an orientation that explained that ... What in the Hell are you thinking?!”

When Annie started to respond, Calypso held up her hand and told her, “I’m not done yet. You chose your sponsor and blindly put your trust in him. Then you condemn your daughter for trusting him and condemn him for not betraying her trust? I tell you unequivocally, your sponsor did NOT fuck your daughter. He did not touch her titties, and he did not violate her pussy or anal orifice in any way. What he did do was allow her to choose the time and manner to reveal her pain in full confidence that he would not betray her. You got what you wanted and asked for when you chose him, and yet, you didn’t recognize it when you saw it.”

She turned and marched over to a now cowering Marcie, took her earlobe, and twisted forcing her to her knees. “I thought you had more smarts than this,” she said between clenched teeth. “Being raped is NOT the same as having sex. Your hormones are running amok. Green jealousy is not going to get you what you want. AND if we can’t trust you to use your brain instead of your ovaries - to be civilized and get yourself under control - we will NOT accept you as a concubine. I doubt any other sponsor will take the risk either. It’s quite possible you’d end up in a brothel where you’d get more sex than you want...”

The shocked Marcie wailed and burst into tears.

Calypso turned and moved around the sofa to Shellie. She opened her arms, and told her, “Absolutely none of this is your fault. You are welcome to a hug or to share a cuddle in our bed anytime you need. Follow your choices and not what others might think. And if it comes to it,” she looked significantly at Marcie, “you have my permission to protect yourself.”

Calypso squeezed lightly, opening her arms and releasing Shellie. Walking back to Jason, she took a hand and one of Neli’s, and addressed the room, “There is only going to be one bitch in this family, and that bitch is me! I may allow Neli to be bitchy once in a while, but I’m still THE bitch. Is that understood?!”

“So, tasks,” she stated. “Annie! Marcie! You will each get down on your knees to Shellie and apologize. Then you will kneel to your sponsor, Jason, and apologize to him. Then the same to Tina, and each in turn to the rest of the family. On your knees! Now!”

Calypso turned to Jason and Neli. She winked and told them in an undertone, “If I’m to be a sponsor, I needed to pull up my big girl panties and act like one.”

She looked at Marcie and Annie who had quickly moved to kneel at Jason’s feet and announced to the room at large, “And now, as soon as Marcie and Annie are through kowtowing to Jason, I think my pussy has recovered enough for us to go relieve some stress. Imp can keep us informed if there’s a question or problem.”

After a crying Annie and sobbing Marcie finished their apologies to Jason, Calypso called, “Tina, you have the conn. Dinner at 1800; let the Safis pick the menu. Modeling for body modifications starts at 1930. Safis, happy time starts at 2130. Imp, make our bed three times larger while we are eating.” She turned and caught Neli openmouthed. She grinned and told her, “I think you got a little shortchanged last night, so you can be first. Shall we go?”


Out of sight and on the bed, Calypso began to shiver and weep, “I really did that? Am I turning into a monster? Absolute power really does corrupt doesn’t it?”

Her sponsor-spouses held her, Neli soothing her hair. “You didn’t really enjoy it; I could tell,” she comforted. “I’m your sister and your lover and I’ve known you forever. You stepped up and did what was needed. Magnificently, I might add.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.