Bob White's Covey - Cover

Bob White's Covey

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 4: Coming Together Nicely

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Coming Together Nicely - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

When Tina came over and cuddled up, he told her, “Keeping the panties on that vixen of yours is going to be a challenge, especially since I’m the only male in the family that’s allowed to do anything with her. And, damn, I’m going to be stretched ... Those two that just vacated my lap are hot - as hot to trot.”

“You don’t know the half of it, Master,” Tina told him. “I’m already dripping and they haven’t revved me up yet.” Then she asked, “So what about Michelle? Serious?”

Jason looked at her and said, “Her secret, her time, but I hope soon.” Then he added, “I gave her permission to come cuddle later tonight if she needs it. Make sure Marcie knows that she’s not being cut out. I didn’t grow up with sisters. God knows, I’m going to need all the help I can get.”

He paused and thought, “Look, I told the Safis that I know next to nothing about Islam; the same is true about Wicca. I need the same of you - that you forgive my mistakes and teach me what you think I need to know. AND not be sensitive if I don’t know something and accidentally screw up.”

When the Rawlsons returned, Tina stood, called for her children and herded them down the hall for their checkups.


<Jason, > Imp told him, <Michelle was very damaged inside. There were scars in her rectum, and her vagina was both torn and abraded. She’s been repeatedly dry fucked in both places over a long time, and she’s had several untreated infections. Both fallopian tubes were almost blocked, but her ovaries are undamaged.>

Imp finished her summary, <The med tube started the repairs, and her nanites should finish the process by tomorrow morning. Based on your promise to Michelle, I didn’t tell Eleanor. Her overall health should improve dramatically by tomorrow evening. I recommend that Michelle spend a lot of time with the governor’s family. They can help her.>

By the time Eleanor and her family reached Jason, he had absorbed Imp’s message and was ready. “Our CAPs didn’t change much,” she reported. “Certainly not enough to become sponsors, but then, I didn’t expect them to.”

“Sit on my lap, and cuddle a bit,” Jason directed, while winking over her shoulder at Michelle and Michael. For a moment, his mind wandered to the necessity of coming up with a nickname for Michael because he shared a name with Jason’s boss.

Once Eleanor was seated, he had the twins sit on either side, and he told her, “I’ve had all the other women on my lap for a snuggle, so you deserve a turn as well.” He adopted a stern look and instructed, “You are to work hard to abandon that fatalistic outlook of yours. You and your children are alive and have a much better future before you. I predict that your CAPs will rise, now that the anchor has been cut loose.”

“Now, you need to know that Michelle asked a favor, and I granted it.” Jason explained that he’d given her permission to cuddle if she felt the need. “She’s my responsibility, and I promise that she’ll always be safe with me. If she happens in at an inopportune time, she might get a little more exposure to adult sex acts, but I think that’s going to happen sometime anyway.”

“Is this another obedience test for me?” Eleanor asked. “My asshole husband was always coming up with some bizarre demand or request - and a request was always a demand, just without the yelling or beating.”

“No, it’s not a test,” Jason told her. “My new daughter made a polite request, a reasonable request in this new environment, and I chose to grant it. I want to know you all as well as I can and as soon as I can.” He saw the grateful look Michelle gave him, that almost appeared to smolder - almost.

“Now pucker up. You’re my only companion that I haven’t kissed - female companion.” He pulled the red headed beauty down to test her lips. They were full and soft and moist and very active. If she fucked like she kissed, he was going to need reinforcements!


“You won’t let them take us away?” Calypso whispered, her voice husky with concern.

“Or send us away because we won’t be your slaves anymore?” Neli asked, equally concerned.

“No matter what, I’ll always be your slave!” Calypso stated matter-of-factly. Then she continued with heartfelt emotion, “You bought me fair and square. You didn’t have to; you had all kinds of choices - lots of girls a lot better looking than me.”

Jason stopped Calypso’s flow of concerns with a deep kiss but Neli kept up the flow, “And you already have two hot, experienced, sex bombs and a stable of sexy teens just waiting to hop in the sack...”

Jason broke off his kiss, sat up, turned, flipped Neli over his lap, and delivered a stinging smack to her raised bottom. “Enough already, slave, you’re interfering with my sex!”

Lips free, Calypso started back up, “And if you keep us after we volunteer, we can each bring you two more slaves, as long as we get first dibs on this...” She reached under Neli for his cock. “Oh my, will you spank my horny little butt, too?” She lost it and giggled.

Jason finally realized that he’d been had, reached over, dragged Calypso on top of Neli, and smacked her bubble butt as well.

Calypso giggled again and declared, “Gotcha! We know you’ll keep us, but I wasn’t kidding when I said I’m your slave, no matter what.”

And from Neli, “Plus, like Calypso said, we can bring you four more hot pussies ... but, we get first dibs!”

Jason lightly smacked two butts and de-lapped the pair. “That doesn’t sound like ‘slaves’ to me. You need to decide - do I really come first with you, or are you going to fudge?”

He pulled Calypso to him and nuzzled her neck, kissing up to her ear and over to her lips. He found those lips soft and oh so welcoming. After a few minutes, she wiggled, and Neli told him, “She wants her nipples sucked. Later on, I’d do it for you, but this time she needs you and only you.”

As Jason moved down to slowly lick circles around Calypso’s nipples, Neli explained, “That’s how we were able to keep our cherries. Two horny sisters taking care of each other. We liked it, too. Lots! Frankly, that’s part of the reason Calypso wouldn’t leave me. Anyways, after your solo runs to take our cherries, we’re gonna double team you.” She took a deep breath, and asked, “Think you’ll like that?

Jason paused his licking and now sucking and declared, “Oh God yes. And for sure I’m keeping you two.”

Having paid tribute to Calypso’s lovely breasts, he started south. She whined when he stopped at her innie navel and stuck in his tongue. Calypso urged him to continue downward, but he felt a need to pay homage to the most perfect bellybutton he’d ever encountered. Finally, he relented and followed the squirming, needy woman’s desires, and continued his journey.

When Calypso first stripped, he’d noted her neatly trimmed bush. Her mons was covered in short curls, but further down, she was bare. Even in the dim light, he could see her lips flush and expand with desire. He kissed the curls, then licked each thigh, up and down as she writhed. Finally as her seeking hips thrust upwards, he kissed those even more flushed lips. After centuries of licking, sucking, and teasing, he nipped her protruding clit. Calypso’s pussy gushed, and she wailed an orgasm.

“Never saw her fountain like that,” a fascinated Neli declared. “Gonna have to change the sheets before my turn. Does smell sweet and sexy though.” Then, “I know she’s your number one love, but please save something for me.”

Jason barely heard Neli; he was fully engaged with Calypso and loving up and down her sex. Tongue circled clit, down her left lip, licked her taint, up her right lip, circled and nipped the clit - repeat. Calypso bucked and writhed throughout every trip, finally she went rigid with another massive gusher.

Jason decided that the time was upon them and rose to his knees. He lifted Calypso’s hips, and before he could reach for a pillow, Neli positioned one under her sister, muttering under her breath, “Better take care of me, sister dear, when my turn comes.”

He slid his cock up and down Calypso’s pussy. The helpful Neli took hold, positioned him at Calypso’s entrance, and smacked his butt. Calypso was, indeed, a virgin. She winced as he penetrated her hymen, but refused to let him pause. “All the way! Your slave wants you all the way in.” She’d have said more, but Jason sealed her lips with his and began a slow rhythm in and out.

As the rhythm heated, their lips could no longer stay in contact, and he lifted his shoulders to give himself more leverage. Calypso was meeting every thrust with a lift of her hips. Clearly, her torn cherry was not a limiting factor. She wailed a final long orgasm, her pelvis welded to his, her pussy walls clenched, and her passion drained him.

“Wow!” observed Neli, “Clearly, cock is better than tongue.”

“You know,” observed the formerly unnoticed Imp, “I can’t feel, but the visual evidence supports your theorem.” Then she advised, “I’ve started the shower. Once they become aware again, if you can get them in for a rinse, I’ll have the nanites change the sheets so you can start fresh. You should help them rinse - no soap - so Jason will taste like Jason and not Irish Spring.” There was a giggle, “I’m told that you will appreciate the difference.”

Jason and Calypso snuggled and nuzzled for a seeming eternity on Neli’s time scale. Aware that whatever she gave, she was likely to receive, Neli was patient. Finally, the couple roused and Neli firmly shepherded them to the shower where she carefully rinsed them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.