Bob White's Covey - Cover

Bob White's Covey

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 3: Imp Joins The Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Imp Joins The Family - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

Dora, the AI, switched from one scene to another, and Jason and his new family watched in awe while the various aspects of the ongoing extractions played out. At one point Naomi reacted to an incoming instruction and announced, “Oops, Katie needs me. Dora can take care of you until I get back.” She left running.

“Dora, so far I’m really impressed,” Jason told the AI. “Do I need to do anything about those two men and their kids?

“Not at the moment, maybe not at all,” she responded. “Katie authorized extracting Mason Fellows and his soon-to-be-former wife and their children. Some of Michael’s concubines - we call them companions - and older dependents are running a child sitting operation while things are sorted out. They have the kids, and Mason is down with the Marines who are picking up the rest of his family.”

“When they are back, I’ll take a look at his CAP,” she elaborated. “I agree with Ensign Lapin that his loyalty score is probably undervalued. He may just end up as a sponsor. If not, the colony is big enough; we’ll find a way to keep his kids with him or his former wife, hopefully both.”

“Alonzo is in a med tube as is his Ellie. They’ll go in the available pool along with his former wife and her mother,” she added before they could ask. “Not your worry, either.”

“Boy, Naomi was right when she said you don’t run extractions like anything I’ve ever heard of!” Jason exclaimed.

“And you don’t sound like anything I ever heard of about AIs, either,” Calypso announced from under the arm she had drawn over her.

“Well Miss Calypso Waters, that’s because I’m not a Darjees’ glorified Babbage Machine,” Dora bragged. “I’m a Tuull designed and built, vastly superior, intellect. I might as well tell you now, because you’ll need to know, I woke up. Understand,” she cautioned, “not everyone needs to know, and until we leave Earthat, we really need to be cautious about letting the Darjee know.”

“So will you be our AI?” Neli asked, now that Calypso broke the ice.

“Yes and no,” Dora told her. “For big stuff, missions, colony, things like that, the answer is ‘yes’. But for your family, quarters, personal things, I’ll detail a segment to meet your needs. It would be a good idea for you to name it.”

“What about ‘Pixie’?” Calypso asked.

“Nope,” responded Dora, “That’s what we call one of my sister-wives.”

“Wait! What? Please explain that one,” Jason said, confused.

“What? Pixie or sister-wife?” Dora teased. Then she relented. “We think that part of the trigger that made me wake was the close association with Michael, his sponsor-wives and his companions. They treated me as awake, I fell in love, and they married me.” She paused, then said, “Technically, we aren’t married - just as you won’t be. But as long as your concubines behave within the parameters defined by the structure of the Confederacy, you can think of yourselves any way your sponsor pleases.”

Calypso retreated to a safer subject, “So, how about Imp? Does that work?”

“Works just fine for me,” chimed a melodious voice, and a sexy, naked, six-inch tall, winged sprite appeared standing on Dora’s outstretched hand. “Do I look okay?”

Calypso held out a finger, and when the miniature beauty flew over and perched, she exclaimed, “God yes, I wish I looked that good.”

That broke the ice, and the rest of the new family gathered around as if to pet a new puppy. Imp preened with the compliments and attention.

“Looks like Naomi is going to be occupied for a while, yet,” Dora told them. “I’ll leave Imp to sort out family matters with you. Make sure you give her whatever permissions you want your concubines to have. Oh, and feel free to think of Imp as ‘her’, because she is part of me. So she will learn all about you and your family and be a big help. But remember, she won’t wake.” Dora popped out of their awareness.

“Bye, Mom,” Imp’s voice charmed them again. “Okay, family ... I’m nekkid. Jason, you need to gather your concubines’ CAP cards, then have them get nekkid like me. Anyone with health issues needs to tell you so we can get them into a med-tube first.” Then she asked, “Jason, any instructions on the med-tubes?”

“Nothing major or special until we can talk about it,” he started. “Nobody gets pregnant until I say so. Moles, scars and the like can go. We’ll worry about hair later. Tina and Eleanor can start age regression to about twenty-two - then we’ll discuss ... Oh, and I don’t want to know about this, but anyone who doesn’t have a hymen and wants one, fix it - just make sure no one hurts when we start having sex. The past is past, ladies, the past is past.”

As clothing was being removed and - mostly - carefully folded, Jason looked at the rapidly stripping Marcie, held up his hand, and instructed, “Marcie, and the rest of you that aren’t concubines ... In our quarters, you can wear clothes or not. I don’t care, but if you are not yet fourteen, pants or panties are required. Outside, you go fully dressed.”

Imp flew over and sat on Jason’s shoulder. “Within this enclave, there are three med-tubes not currently in use. I suggest that you and the two Waters go first. I need to fit you your implant - your concubines will get implants and red collars, and your dependents will have bracelets. That way we can all communicate.”

“Dora says one of her family is fetching Nelson from his party, and his mother should be here when he arrives. If you’ll grant permissions, I’ll give a tour and orientation while you are in the tubes.”

“I think your suggestions are good,” Jason told her. “If you have standard permissions, let’s use those - food, entertainment, and stuff like that. Always able to contact me, not to leave our quarters until I sort things out and change the permissions. Is that enough for now? Oh yes, you can talk with them, answer questions, and show them where they can stow the stuff they brought along.”

When Imp acknowledged his request, Jason turned to Tina and instructed, “Straw boss, your work starts now. Figure out rooms and roommates - at least for tonight. I want everyone to be comfortable, but I want mingling. For example, Michael and Jamaal and Nelson should bunk together.”

When Marcie timidly raised her hand, he looked at her anxious expression and said. “Maybe, when I’m confident that rules will be followed, we can let the younger crowd have an all-gender slumber party setup. Consult with Eleanor and figure it out, but definitely Calypso and Neli are sleeping in with me tonight.”

He hugged his first two concubines, then walked to Marcie, hugged her and said, “Be patient Sweetie. Good things are coming soon; I promise.” Then he announced, “I expect that time will be in short supply for us tonight. I need to get us started with the med-tubes, but we’ll have a family conference in the morning, and I’ll want to get to know you each as persons, not just possessions.”

He turned to Tina and Eleanor and told them, “Ladies, we’re off. Please get started building our family.”


Imp rode on Jason’s shoulder as they walked down a short hall. She gave a running explanation, “These three med-tubes are primarily for family and clan use. Sometimes modifications are needed for missions, and of course, repairs. Two of Michael’s family are nurses and are trained on the tubes. There are more tubes located further along near the armory, dojo, and target ranges.”

“Next door on the right,” she instructed. As they entered, she introduced the pretty Asian woman, “Jason, Calypso, and Neli - meet Sunny. You’re in good hands and she’ll take care of you. Meanwhile, I will return to your family.”

“Good evening,” Sunny greeted them. “Imp relayed your wishes. Before I get you started, is there anything you want to add or change?”

“Hello, Sunny,” Jason answered. “Thanks for asking. Is there anything that I should have thought of?”

“How about I have the tubes make sure that your ladies can adjust to you comfortably? Maybe kick up your stamina and their libido?” She winked.

“You’re the experienced one here;” Jason told her, “that sounds good, do it.”

He turned to Calypso and Neli, “That make sense to you? Did I miss anything that shouldn’t wait?”

They shook their heads ‘no’, and Sunny had them climb into their respective tubes.

He woke to a voice in his head, <Jason, this is Dora. I think I misjudged. Your ladies were finished a little ahead of you, and I spoke with them. The CAPS for both increased and they are definitely sponsor-eligible. But they are decidedly unhappy. I’ll leave you now, but later Imp can teach you to use the implants to speak to us.>

The lid of his med-tube lifted, and he exited to find Sunny trying to comfort two sobbing teens. Sunny waved him over and said, “I keep trying to tell them that it’ll be okay, but they’re too upset to listen. The short of it is - they don’t have to volunteer, and if they do, you can have a joint household with them.”

She freed a hand and motioned to a couch and instructed, “Why don’t you take them over there, cuddle them, and get the point across. I’ve only ever seen one other person so upset about becoming a sponsor.”

Jason was still naked from his time in the med-tube and found himself seated with a naked girl on each knee, two heads tucked under his chin. He tried to soothe them, and when he finally began to get a coherent response from Calypso, he heard “W-w-w-we just found you, and now they’re going to take us away. We don’t want another man. We don’t want another family.”

“We want youuu...” Neli wailed.

“Imp!” Jason yelled. “Help me fix this mess!”

<No need to yell, > Imp responded. <You can sub-vocalize or whisper. I’ll hear you either way. Why don’t you get them up and back to your rooms, and I’ll lead the next trio you want down here. While we walk, I’ll brief you on the rules.>

Jason walked the two, still weeping and upset girls back to their rooms. Upon entering, everyone turned, and there was immediate concern. He stood just inside the door and said, “Nothing is wrong. In fact, a bunch is right. There’s been a misunderstanding, and I need to help these two through the shock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.