Bob White's Covey - Cover

Bob White's Covey

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 2: Taunting Fuckwad

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Taunting Fuckwad - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

Katie, Ginger, and Dora were sitting and plotting. Well, Dora was floating in her favorite I Love Genie posture, several feet above the floor, her eyes level with her sister-spouses’, and they really were plotting as opposed to their usual planning.

<We can get at least a twofer, more likely a threefer or even a fourfer,> the AI was laying out her reasoning. <The school has a much higher representation of sponsor grade students and faculty, and the concubine candidates have higher than typical CAPs as well. The school’s principal is a low-scoring, anti-Confederacy psychopath - not Earth First, but might as well be - who is universally hated by students and faculty. They all call him ‘Fuckwad’. He has the lowest CAP in the state. Rumor has it that only his spying and ability to blackmail or schmooze the school board keep him employed.>

<Okay, I think I get the idea,> Katie responded, <We get a bunch of high school teachers and students and seriously mess with a thorn in the Confederacy’s sitdownski. That’s what you’re thinking?>

<Oh, much more than that,> Dora told them. <The school is just outside the projected Swarm advance. Just. So it’s already a good idea to evacuate the area. That, by the way is the threefer.> Her image grinned, <Then, the junior high and the elementary schools are situated with the high school in a horseshoe shape around a huge parking lot. A very unusual arrangement, but it saves the county busing and other costs. So far, we’ve been extracting mostly high school faculty - so we need to concentrate more on elementary and junior high schools. Lots more.>

<That’s the fourfer?> Ginger asked. <How’s that going to work?>

<It’s like Fuckwad was planning the extraction for us,> Dora explained, happily expanding her already raunchy vocabulary. <He scheduled a mandatory after-school Christmas Assembly for the Friday that school breaks for the Christmas holidays. It’s one of his petty little bureaucratic ways of demonstrating his power and fucking with the kids and faculty at the same time.>

<With all the students and faculty required to attend, babysitters will be in short supply. The administration and faculties of the two sister-schools are sympathetic and also hate Fuckwad. My eavesdropping showed as much as any other reason, they want to screw with Asswipe’s plans, so they volunteered to host a holiday party for their own students and even preschoolers. So, yes, that’s the fourfer. We don’t have to send Marines all over the county to pick up a bunch of dependents, since most will be right next door.>

<I get it!> Katie exclaimed, <And along with dependents, we scoop up most of two other schools’ faculty and any associated parents who are there to help with the party. I don’t think we’ve ever had a fivefer before.>

<Okay, here’s our chance to use that new ensign we just inherited,> Ginger giggled. <Ensign Peter Lapin - Peter Rabbit. You’ve got to be kidding me! But he handled that Woody Smith extraction really well. You remember - the bun-in-the-oven dependents? We’ll have him run the extraction for the junior high and elementary students.> *

*Author’s note: See Woody https://storiesonline.net/s/16484/woody


As the auditorium lights dimmed and the chatter quieted, Principal Rawlson strode up the center aisle to take the stage. There, he was met by Katie, dressed in Confederacy Civil Service Gray. Rawlson, not recognizing the uniform started to protest, but she held up her hand and stated, “Mr. Fuckwad, my name is Katie Wyoming Knott. I’m from the Confederacy’s Office of Targeted Extractions, and this is a pickup.”

Startled, Rawlson drew back his fist, but two coaches, sitting to the side of the podium, stood, grabbed him, and pinned his arms. Katie nodded to them and turned to the stunned and silent audience. “Ordinarily, violence during a pickup is met by a stinger’s stun, but we understand that Mr. Fuckwad, here, is a singularly nasty asshole. I thought, ‘better than a headache, why not tie him to a chair and make him watch?’ What say you?”

Cheers and stomping feet gave her the audience’s quick and emphatic answer.

She held up her arms for silence, and told them, “So be it. If you two gentlemen will take care of Fuckwad, we’ll get on with the process.” Then in an aside, “Don’t worry, if you want to go, we’ll take you.”

“Now, most of the usual rules apply,” she began. “First, anyone with a weapon - shame on you, in school, yet - raise your hand and one of my Marines will retrieve it. If you choose not to be extracted, you can have it back after we leave. Second, if you are not interested in going to the colonies, move to the back of the auditorium. Any children can pretty much stay with parents, as any test drives will be conducted after you’ve reached Lunar base.”

“Here’s where this extraction differs,” Katie told them. “Your school, this group, contains an unusually high proportion of sponsors, and the average score of non-sponsors is well above what we usually see. Because we have specific needs for a new colony, the rules will change as follows: Any sponsor may select one additional concubine for each two authorized by his or her score - as long as the additional concubines are mothers, teachers, or healthcare professionals. Oh, we can also use some cops - especially those who have experience as a school resource officer. Sponsors! If and when you know who you wish to take, present yourselves to a Marine at the back. You will then be transported to Luna base. All volunteers and any potential concubine that are not in a prepack and not selected will be transported to the Luna base for the second round...”

The few weapons in the crowd were peacefully collected, and the group began the process of sorting and selecting.

“Sponsors, remember, if you can’t make up your mind here, there will be future opportunities on the Moon, including folks we’re extracting from the other two schools next door,” Katie told them while watching the milling crowd. “And if you aren’t happy with the available choices or aren’t selected as a concubine when you’ve had a chance, we can return you to Earth. I can’t guarantee that all of you will go to the new colony, but many of you will.”

“Now to get on with it! If sponsor level folks will hold up a hand, a Marine will bring around CAP card readers,” Katie continued. “I highly recommend that you use them, even if you have a prepack. It would also be smart to let your choices see your own card before they commit. It makes for better matches.


Jason was seated between his two companions who were about to rise. He looked at each and asked, “Is there a particular teacher you’d like to take?”

He happily watched as the penny dropped.

“You asshole ... I mean, Jason - Honey - you can take us? Are you asking? The answer’s ‘yes’! Calypso squealed.

Neli simply said, “I’ll go with you, if you’ll have me. I think taking Ms. Orlov would be a great idea. She’s our biology teacher.”

Calypso seconded the proposal, “Oh yeah. She’s smart and funny and has two very smart kids. Plus, she’s very pretty.”

“Well, I do have a 6.6, why don’t you go see if she’s interested,” Jason told them, and when they dashed off, he held up a hand for the Marines to bring him a reader.


Sitting alone, Jason watched the proceedings. Clearly there were prepacks, but the new guidelines had also added some confusion as the non-selected jockeyed for position.

He watched the stage where the woman in gray seemed to take a long glance at the ceiling. She looked back at the audience and called for attention. When the cacophony died, she spoke again, “I understand Mrs. Eleanor Rawlson is here tonight. Would you please stand?”

A blushing, tall but Rubenesque red head stood and looked around fearfully.

“Mrs. Rawlson, the Confederacy would like to make you a unique offer,” Katie told her. “You may choose any sponsor in this room, and if that sponsor accepts you, you will not count as one of his or her slots.”

Katie turned to glance at a purple-faced Mr. Rawlson, who was rocking his chair trying to get free of his bonds. One of his minders leaned over and whispered, “How do you like them apples, asshole?”

She turned back to the startled red head and continued, “You may take your children, and your new sponsor may not harm you or sell, trade, or give you away without your consent. But sex, bearing children, and obedience will be required!”


Jason lost interest in the stage once Calypso and Neli returned with a thirtyish blonde holding the hand of a youngish teen girl.

“I’m Valentina Orlov,” she introduced herself, clutching her child to her. “Cali and Neli tell me you might want to take me as your extra concubine. I think I’m willing if Marcie and Nelson come with me. She’s thirteen and is already a pretty good babysitter,” she added with the best sales-pitch she could think of on short notice. “Nelson is seven and a handful. He’s at a party over next door.”

“My name is Jason,” he told her. “Calypso and Neli think highly of you. May I see your CAP card?”

When she handed him her card, he noted high scores for intelligence, nurturing, and originality. Aggression was low - good, and her sex drive was a little above average. He was still interested and handed her the reader with his card already inserted. She studied it for several minutes, handed them back to him, smiled, and nodded.

Jason looked at the pair and instructed, “If you want to come with me, let me see your tits. Valentina hesitated, but Marcie immediately started on her buttons. By the time she was unhooking her bra, Valentina was well into removing her own blouse. Marcie started on her skirt, but Jason held up his hand. “Not yet Honey, this was just a quick obedience test.” He received a disappointed grimace.

Turning back to Valentina, he said, “I’m not into molesting underage girls or in public fornication. Like I indicated to Marcie, I needed to confirm that you would accept me as your master, and this seemed to be a quick way.” He placed an arm each around Calypso and Neli, and elaborated, “Both these young ladies are still virgins, but they are already number one and two in my heart. You, Valentina - I think you should be ‘Tina’ - will be the mother of the family, second in command. Is that agreeable?”

Receiving an affirmative answer, Jason added one additional condition, “As mother, I expect you to teach Calypso and Neli about sex - eventually Marcie and Nelson when the time comes. That means show as well as tell, okay? And if you are wondering, I’m not at all interested in guy-guy.”

Tina moved to hug the two sisters, and told them, “I’ll be forever grateful to you both. You will be my daughters, my sisters, and if you want, my lover-wives.” When she looked at her daughter and motioned her into her hug, four sets of bare breasts made an interesting sandwich. “I have a strong hunch, when Marcie turns fourteen, she won’t want to leave this family, regardless of her CAP score.”

Satisfied, Jason was about to lead his new family over to the designated Marine for departure, when he felt a downward tug on his shirt. Beside him, on her knees was the Rubenesque red head; her breasts were bare and thrust forward, and beside her were a teen boy and girl. “My name is Eleanor. Take us with you,” she begged. “Everyone here but you knows me as Mrs. Fuckwad and my children as the Fuckwad twins. With anyone else, we wouldn’t be getting away from him. I heard what you told Ms. Orlov, and I’m good with it all. I’ll screw like a bunny - do anything you want - Please!”

Jason reached out for her proffered CAP card and placed it in the reader. Her scores were almost off the scale for protecting her children and pretty much the opposite for self-confidence. Sex was about average. He turned to his ladies and asked, “What do you think. Should we?”

Calypso spoke first, “I don’t know anything about her. Michael and Michelle are smart but really, really shy. No wonder with a dad like that.” She looked at Neli, who nodded.

“I’ve not been around her at all,” Valentina offered, “But the only negatives I’ve heard have to do with her staying with Fuckwad. I’ve taught both of her kids, and like Cali said, they’re smart, incredibly shy, and well behaved. I vote ‘give her a chance’.”

“So be it,” Jason declared, offering Eleanor his hand. “You don’t know me, but I’ll do my best for you and the twins.”

With that, the twins began sobbing and hugging his legs. “Enough,” Jason told them. “Stand up, be your own person, make yourself happy.”

He looked around the room and saw three sad-looking teens standing aside in corner. The taller girl was hugging a younger looking boy and girl, and as he watched tears began running down three faces. Turning to Neli he pointed and asked, “What’s the deal over there? Do those three want to go or not? They seem to, they have pickup-packs, but they aren’t out there offering themselves.

“That’s Amira, Barika, and Jamaal.” Neli answered. “Remember, I told you it was hard for us here being Jews. Well, for the Safi kids, it has been a thousand times worse. They’re Afghani Muslim, and their dad was killed while he was a translator for the US Army. Even though they’ve tried to blend in, it hasn’t made a whit of difference here. I’m sure they’re afraid of being rejected - or worse, abused if they are selected. They’re good kids, but I don’t blame them; there’s nothing here to say different. Their mom - well, she’s not right in the head anymore...”

Jason made a decision, told his group to wait, and headed for the stage. He ran up the stairs and moved towards the woman in Civil Service gray. Katie saw him coming and signaled to her Marines to let him approach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.