Bob White's Covey
Chapter 1: Calypso

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Calypso - Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this pickup story follows two very different families extracted from the same location. Jason stops to help a young girl walking home in the snow, and... Why would Bob White's Covey decline to be picked up - on multiple occasions? Readers advise me that I should let you know characters from "THE Harem Tales" and "Woody" begin to appear in Chapter 2. Having read these stories will help. A character list would not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Babysitter  

Jason squinted as his wipers smeared through the mixed rain and snow while he drove his pickup along the narrow road in the northern Midwest. “Some damned Christmas this will be,” he thought out loud for the umpteenth time. “Mom and Dad just had to choose now to be extracted.”

Just before the start of final exams, he had been notified of their pick up by the Confederacy. His parents’ landlord, a long-time family friend, had called Jason to let him know he’d not re-rent the house until Jason could retrieve anything he wanted. Or if he liked, Jason could move in. With the rest of his junior year ahead plus another after that, Jason headed home as soon as his exams were completed.

His luck continued to be bad, as he just couldn’t seem to drive through the weather front and out of the mixed precipitation. Still, he had Barenaked for the Holidays in the CD changer, and he actually laughed as the Barenaked Ladies teamed with Michael Bublé on Elf’s Lament, his favorite song on his favorite Christmas album.

Ahead, just visible in the low beams of his lights, he could see a slight figure walking, bent against the nastiness. He slowed and saw a young girl wearing a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. No hat, no coat. She was hunched over to support the weight of a backpack. The wind had blown her hood back, and the ponytail gave away her probable gender. She pulled the hood back up and trudged on, ignoring the lights from his truck.

He turned on his flashers and pulled up beside her. Then, he leaned across the seat, rolled down the passenger side window, and said, “You shouldn’t accept rides from strangers, but how about I give you my driver’s license, and you call your mother and give her my name and address. Tell her I’ll bring you straight home.”

“Don’t have my phone with me,” a soft voice answered. “It’s in my locker, and Mom’s not home anyway.”

“If you use my phone, is there anyone you can call?” Jason asked.

“I suppose I could call my sister,” the girl replied. “She’s home sick, today.”

Jason pulled out his wallet, removed his license, and handed it to her along with his phone. “Your choice,” he told her. “You can make the call out there or inside where it’s warm.”

The passenger door opened, and the backpack was hoisted in, followed by a very wet and shivering young teen.

Jason turned up the heat and told her, “I’m gonna pull onto the shoulder. Why don’t you roll up the window and make your call. Then there’s a towel behind the seat. I dust and wipe with it, so it’s dirty but dry. You can use my coat to wrap up in.”

He waited patiently and listened while she made her call. “Neli, it’s me. Listen, I missed the bus, and this guy named Jason Reynolds just offered to give me a ride home. Yeah, I know, but I have his driver’s license. Can you write down his information?” She gave his full name, address, license number, and the make of his truck - “A white Chevy Silverado king cab,” she continued. “Don’t know the year, but it’s pretty old. Good shape and very clean inside, vroom vrooms really nice” she added.

In response to an unheard question, she said, “No dice. Off by one tenth. Listen, we need to get going. You’ve got Jason’s cell number. See you in about ten, maybe fifteen. Bye.”

She handed him his phone and license and fished behind the seat for the promised towel. It actually wasn’t all that dirty - and wasn’t greasy like she had feared. Toweling her hair, she thanked him and introduced herself, “Calypso Waters, but I go by Cali. I spell it ‘C-A-L-I’ - not ‘C-A-L-L-I-E’. I guess it’s an affectation. Oops! I’m babbling aren’t I?”

“Well, you know that I’m Jason - sometimes ‘Jase’ for short - and I drive a white vroom vroom truck.” Jason smiled, then asked, “So where am I taking you and how far?”

“It’s another five miles or so down this road, plus half mile on a dirt road off to the right.” As he slowly started his pickup forward, she thought for a minute and continued, “Probably a good thing you drive a four by four vroom.” She was silent for another minute, and before he could answer, she added, “I better cut that vroom crap. It could get very old in a big hurry.” He glanced over and saw a smile light her face as she shrugged out of her hoodie.

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” Jason told her. “But keep smiling like that and you can vroom vroom all you want.”

“Are you flirting with me?” Cali asked, followed by, “Say, can you keep your eyes on the road? My tee shirt’s soaked, and I need to get it off.” Cali teased, “And I’m not wearing a bra.”

She giggled, and he caught a reflection of pink in the windshield as she lifted the pale blue tee over her head, toweled, and shrugged into his coat. “I like older men, but I’m only just turned fourteen. Not really old enough to know much about flirting...” She fibbed and continued flirting back.

“Yeah, I guess I was flirting a little,” Jason answered, then changed the subject. “Why in Hell were you out in this shit, and dressed like that, and it must be eight or so miles to the last civilization I saw.”

“Give or take, it’s around five miles from my school.” Cali explained, “I missed the bus. I had something to take care of, and our asshole principal, Mr. Rawlson never lets us out of class early. He’s pissed ‘cuz Mom got picked up, and he’s anti Confederacy - doesn’t follow the ‘age-fourteen-is-adult’ laws. If I had the money, I’d sue his skinny ass.”

Calypso pissed was even cuter than Calypso smiling. “Can I call you ‘Calypso’ instead of ‘Cali’?” Jason interrupted. “To me it just seems to fit better, ya know?”

Cali, no Calypso, nodded and blushed. “So, I was just going across the parking lot, and it hadn’t started this crud yet. I was wearing my hoodie and it seemed like enough, so left my heavy coat in my locker. Then, I ran later than expected, and the buses were long gone, and Fuckwad had locked the school up ... This shit started, and I had no choice but to walk home.” Calypso had quite the vocabulary.”

She stopped speaking and peered through the increasing snowfall. “Slow down,” she instructed, “the turn is just up there on the right. You can almost see the road coming through the gap in that white fence. Oops! Everything is white.”

Jason turned as instructed, and it was a good thing that he drove an AWD.

“So other than rescuing frozen chickie babes, what are you doing out on a night like this?” Calypso inquired.

“I’m headed home from college - winter break don’t ya know?” Jason explained. “But Mom and Dad just got picked up, so I’m not really on a schedule. I was planning to stay at whatever cheap hotel I could find at the next town I came to.”

“Turn left here,” Calypso instructed. “Park in front of the garage on the right side of the house.”

As they approached, the garage door opened, and a bundled figure waved them into the empty left bay.

“That’s Neli,” Calypso identified her sister.

She turned to face Jason and told him, “It’s a ways down the road to the next town with a place you could stay, and it’s a real rat hole. Why don’t you stay with us tonight? No hanky-panky. Just a warm bed, and I’m betting Neli has soup and cornbread just about ready. And there’s two delightful young ladies to entertain you. Oops! Two delightful conversationalists...”

“Sold, if your sister agrees,” Jason said with a grin.

He pulled into the indicated space and turned off the engine. If nothing else, he would welcome a chance to stretch. And soup? That sounded wonderful on an evening like this.

Jason stepped down from the truck and followed Calypso through the door held open by her sister. He nodded to Neli as he entered, then removed his boots and stood waiting. Calypso hadn’t waited. She’d dropped her backpack, stripped off her own shoes, hung his coat in the entryway, and called “shower” as she disappeared up the stairs on his left. Jason caught a flash of bare titties, a bare back, and a rounded jean-clad butt as she bolted.

Calypso’s near twin image shrugged off a knit cap and parka and stood smiling. Now clad in jeans, Nebraska Cornhusker sweatshirt, and dark blue bunny slippers, she introduced herself, “I guess you’re Jason, and you’ve probably figured that I’m Neli. I’d shake your hand or hug you for taking care of Calypso, but I’m coming off of a cold and don’t want to give it to you.”

‘Nice to meet you,” Jason nodded towards her again. “I doubt you would infect me. I had my flu shot, and after I’ve been inoculated, I usually don’t catch colds either.”

Neli motioned him into the large, country kitchen and offered, “She’s going to be a while, and I just put the cornbread in the oven. It’ll be ready before she is, so I’ll plan on dinner in half an hour. I can fix you a cup of coffee, or you can go out to your vroom, get a change of clothes, and use the other shower. Or you can shower and have coffee.” She grinned.

“A shower would be great,” Jason answered. “You sure there’s enough hot water?”

“Oh yeah,” came her response. “Mom insisted on lots of hot water, so there are two water heaters. You can use the ensuite shower in the master bedroom. Get your suitcase, or whatever, and I’ll show you where.”

After a longish shower, Jason donned a fresh sweater and faded jeans, then entered the kitchen to find Calypso ahead of him. She was seated across from Neli at a family-sized table, toweling her hair. When she saw him, she wrapped her hair in a second towel, scooted over to another chair, and motioned for him to sit on her right.

“Oh my,” Neli exclaimed, “She must be really impressed or maybe afraid I’ll steal you. That was the shortest shower the girl has taken in three, maybe four years. AND I’ve never seen her flash her boobies at a man...”

Calypso blushed and glared at her sibling. “Just being hospitable to my rescuer,” she retorted. “Besides, I was wet and freezing. And I couldn’t just throw his coat on the floor. And...” She stopped when the laughing Neli held up her hand.

Neli turned to Jason and told him, “This is mostly a serve-yourself-kitchen. We don’t have guests, just family and friends.” She pointed, “Bowls and plates are on the counter; utensils are in that drawer; glasses in the cabinet to the right of the sink. Cornbread and soup are on top of the stove. There’s coffee, cider, or water to drink. We’re out of milk.”

Needing no urging, Jason headed for the stove. He found the bowls and ladled two full of soup. Bringing them to the table, he told them, “You can be self-serve if you really want, but I was taught that special ladies should be treated special. In my home, the cook was always served and never had to clear the table and do dishes. Mom said that showed appreciation to the cook.”

Placing the bowls in front of the two young women, he returned for the plate of cornbread, utensils, and a dish of butter. “What can I bring you ladies to drink?” Receiving an answer, he brought glasses and a jug of cider from the refrigerator. Only then, did he fill a bowl for himself.

The two girls watched with mouths open. As he slid into his chair, Neli turned to her sister and stated, “Holy shit, Cali, you found one that’s already trained! And he’s good to look at, too. What do I havta do to share?”

The sisters giggled, and Calypso responded, “He prefers ‘Calypso’, and I told him no hanky-panky. He can lookie all he wants, but no touchie...”

Hoping to steer to a new topic, and in addition, to satisfy his curiosity that was piqued earlier, Jason asked, “So, tell me; what was so important that you had to miss the bus, and why wouldn’t your principal let you out of class?”

“Okay,” Calypso began, “A little background first. Rumor has it that one of the elementary teachers, Miz Masters, was with the receptionist at the CAP testing center when Fuckwad Rawlson came out screaming about his low CAP score. Supposedly, the receptionist told Miz Masters that he waltzed in like the King of Paducah, expecting to score a ten, but instead, he had the lowest score she’d ever seen.”

“Anyway,” Calypso continued, “he’s always been a complete asshole, but things got worse. The new CAP testing center is pretty much across the parking lot from my school, but he refuses to let kids leave school to test when they turn fourteen, not even if they are in study hall. He has our records and knows when we turn fourteen, so he lurks by a window just waiting to catch us trying to sneak over. After school, I went to test, and I think he deliberately locked me out in the snow.”

She turned to Neli and apologized, “Sorry Honey, I missed by a tenth. I guess we’re gonna havta go on the hunt...”

“Is this guy an Earth Firster?” Jason asked.

“No one seems to think so,” Neli injected. “He’s too selfish and uncooperative - strictly in it for himself. Even the teachers call him Fuckwad and Asswipe when he isn’t around - even in front of us kids. We don’t know any teachers or coaches that are Earth First either - they certainly don’t talk or act like it.”

“Yesterday was my birthday - big number fourteen - and I deliberately didn’t try to test,” Calypso resumed her story. “I was sure Rawlson would be laying for me. The original plan was for Neli to drive me to school, but our car had brake problems, and we had to leave it at the shop. Then with her cold and all, we couldn’t go get it. Tomorrow is the last day of school before break, so I figured I needed to chance it - left my coat and phone in my locker. Big mistake! The sonavabitch locked me out.”

“Why so important to test yesterday or today?” puzzled Jason.

“We’re anxious,” Neli told him. “I scored a 6.3, and Cali, err Calypso, is a tad smarter than me, so we were hoping she’d test high enough to lift us both out.” She paused, “Dad bailed when I was ten. When Mom was extracted, the Marines couldn’t find Calypso before her ship left. Calypso hid because she didn’t want to go if I couldn’t, and I wasn’t there at the extraction. Now, money’s going to run out about the time I graduate.”

“And, tomorrow there wouldn’t be time,” Calypso jumped back in. “We were hoping that one of the kids with a car could run us into town to pick up the car. We’ll have to hurry home and change in time to be back for Fuckwad’s Christmas assembly. Hell-to-pay if we miss that.”

“Well, I can certainly run you to school in the morning,” Jason told them, receiving two major sunburst smiles, “and if I’m welcome to stay another night, we can go get your car after school’s out.”

Pair of vigorous nods, “All weekend if you want,” Neli told him.

“Forever,” Calypso whispered.

“That’s settled. So what’s the big deal - ‘Hell-to-pay’ - about missing the assembly?” Jason asked.

“Oh, it’s all about Asswipe, yet again,” Calypso stated. “He calls this one a Christmas assembly - screw the Muslims, Pagans, and us Jews - but it is really the usual reward and punishment scenario. Mostly punishment. If Neli misses class because she is sick, there’s no penalty. But miss one of Fuckwad’s command performances, and he deducts a full letter grade from each class. No excuses. No exceptions.”

Neli added, “What he does is publicly castigate anyone he dislikes or who offends him, while he praises his toadies. He professes to be a Christian, but has no Christ-like behaviors. Calls out those who drink, but he drinks in private. Accuses fornicators, but hits on kids and teachers and visits prostitutes when he’s in the city. Someday, someone is going to break and shoot the bastard. That would be too bad, ‘cause he isn’t worth the fallout.”

The trio fell silent while they ate the hearty soup and butter-slathered cornbread. Well, Jason made both intentional and incidentally appreciative noises...


After dinner and the subsequent cleanup by Calypso, she ran upstairs to blow her hair dry, and Jason went to his truck to retrieve his unopened bottle of Tullamore Dew. He went back to the kitchen with Neli and fetched three glasses. Neli led him into a comfortable family room, motioned for him to take a seat on the dark green sofa, and sat across from him in a matching leather recliner. He poured two fingers of whiskey into each glass and set them on the low table between them.

“She’s gonna be back in a hurry,” Neli told him. “Calypso is really taken with you, so please don’t hurt her.” She blushed, “I’m kinda taken myself, but she’s never even had a crush.”

Jason nodded and told her, “Look, my intentions were and will remain honorable, I won’t intentionally hurt her. Won’t take advantage of either of you. But I havta say, the early attractions are mutual.”

“Okay,” he changed subjects before they got too intense, too soon, “So give me more on her situation today. Why a hoodie and a humongous backpack but no cell phone and no coat?”

“It’s mostly simple, really,” Neli told him. “Zip-up hoodies are the style. We wear them pretty much year around in school. Even in summer - air conditioning is very uneven in our building, and we can wear them open. The cell phone is even easier, students can bring them to school, but they have to stay in our lockers, even at lunchtime. Asswipe’s rules. If he sees one, it’s confiscated and held for seven school days to ensure a weekend without the phone. I’m sure he’d keep them permanently if he thought he could get away with it,”

“Now the backpacks are also simple and a subterfuge,” she explained. “Most high schoolers use them to transport textbooks and school stuff - class-to-class, home-and-back, you know? Now, even teachers use them, and we don’t go anywhere without them.”

“I think Fuckwad is the last person in the county that hasn’t caught on that they are now ‘pickup-packs’, stuffed with everything we’d want to take with us if we are extracted,” Neli grinned. “Cali - Calypso - and me, we’ve been working on ours since Mom was extracted. We have Android Smartphones and tablets, because Apple stuff won’t accept expansion chips. Last time we checked, we have chips with well over ten terabytes of music, books, and movies. We add and update every Sunday - kids come over, and we swap and rip CDs and DVDs - download from Project Gutenberg and even porn and pirate sites.”

“We don’t restrict ourselves to just what we like, because we don’t know what will be available out there or if our tastes will change.” She looked at Jason, speculating, “More important, we might be able to use the stuff as trade goods or maybe even bribes at a pick up.”

While Neli was finishing, Calypso entered the room wearing pale green flannel jammies, her shiny brown hair now down to just below her shoulders. She plopped down next to Jason, lifted his arm, placed it around her shoulders, and snuggled in. “Yeah, and we also scanned in family photos and documents, and there’s a few mementos we really want to keep - like Mom’s wedding veil and dad’s Yarmulke.” She laid her head on Jason’s shoulder and whispered conspiratorially, “I’ve stashed a couple of sexy nighties and some really naughty undies from Victoria’s Secret - whoever my man is gonna be, I’m gonna take really good care of him!”

“You ladies are amazing and way ahead of me,” Jason told them. “But even using memory chips for the data, I still can’t see how you have room for all that other stuff plus books.”

He passed a glass to each sister, lifted his in a toast, and they all sipped. “Oooh, Mom and Dad never gave us a taste of anything this smooth,” Calypso said with appreciation. “I’ll need to take it slow with this stuff, but oh it warms my belly!”

Neli resumed her explanation, “The school district inadvertently helped with that - or may be not so accidentally. Anyway, they started transitioning away from paper books and stuff to electronic. It’s not complete yet, or the backpacks might not get past Fuckwad. Anyway, he was surprised when both the students and faculty rebelled against Apple products. I think he was really happy about the savings when he was required to use school funds to buy Windows and Android laptops and tablets for each student. You know, I really think he found a way to get kickbacks.”

“So swapping with other kids, me and Calypso now have copies of every textbook the school uses. Including for all of the advanced placement classes.” She added, “For a hick school in the middle of nowhere, our kids are really prepared. Only the stupid and lazy aren’t ready for a pickup.”

“And you really did this without your principal finding out?” Jason asked. “That’s amazing.”

“Yeah, even his two kids carry a heavy backpack - can’t tell you what’s in them, though.” She finished, “Our faculty really helped. I think some kids and some faculty did it to spite Fuckwad, even if they don’t want to be extracted. He’s crafty, but he’s neither intuitive nor the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. For sure, no one’s gonna tell him - not even the toadies. It’s survival - a snitch wouldn’t live to see the next day, really!”

For the next hour, the three sipped whiskey, listened to holiday music, and shared histories.

Jason started, “I was a late arrival of a thirty-year career US Army veteran and his second wife. Dad retired a couple or so years after the Average Joe special and the President’s announcement about the Swarm. He was a First Sergeant, but not in a line combat specialty. Dad was in Public Affairs and most of his assignments were with the various American Forces Radio and Television stations overseas. In Germany, I even got to be a student reporter for the weekly kids’ news show. I got the bug, so even when Dad retired, I managed to get work at local radio stations while I was in high school. Mostly scutwork and a little news reporting.”

“Then one weekend I was shelving music when one of our golden oldie DJs had a heart attack while he was on the air. I called 911, threw on Mac Arthur Park, and started CPR. By the time that song ended, the ambulance had arrived and the DJ was on the way out the door. Damn good thing it wasn’t Janis Joplin and Mercedes Benz.”

“Anyway, for the rest of the summer, I was the weekend golden oldie DJ. Then I went away to college. I’m majoring in communications. Just before exams, I got word that Mom and Dad were extracted. I’ve gotta go get some stuff out of the house. That pretty much brings us up to date.”


“Mom and Dad moved here about two months before Calypso was born,” Neli began. “That means we’ve both lived here our whole conscious lives. All the way though the school system, and that hasn’t been so easy being the only Jewish family in the county. Turns out Mom’s best friend was a Muslim.”

“When I was ten, Dad had enough of the ostracism and blatant anti-Semitism, so he left to work where his skills were needed. Every month he sent money until he was killed in a car wreck.” Calypso took up the narrative. “Like Neli said earlier, insurance payouts helped keep us going, but with Mom’s extraction, money’s been tight.”

Neli looked at her sister. “When we lost Mom, we sat down and planned. While we hoped one of us would score an extractable CAP, it would be crazy to count on it. As sponsor or as concubine hopefuls, we decided we needed ‘pick-up packs’ and also set the goodies strategy as one form of bait. Then we looked around at our competition among the eligible girls. Every one of them has given up her cherry. We have something really unique around here - our virginity.”

“Before Mom was extracted, I confess I was tempted once or twice, especially with all the yada-yada about not losing it during a pickup,” Neli explained. “Calypso hasn’t even been on a date - no one of interest until you happened by. So we decided that virginity might be a scarce enough commodity to trade for a ticket off Earth. Sounds callous, but so is fucking in order to bet on the come. And yes, that pun was deliberate.”

She smiled and stood. “I need a shower. Six will come very early, so I’m heading upstairs. She looked significantly at Calypso and told her, “Don’t overdo the smackymouth. You’ve been drinking, and you really like him.”

Jason spoke up, “Lots of temptation, but I promise she’ll go to the stars a virgin.”

Neli waved over her shoulder and walked to the stairs and up.

Calypso snuggled closer and whispered, “How many kisses do you think are safe?”

“None!” Jason told her.

“Well, I vote for five, let’s ration” Calypso panted.

Jason pulled her into his lap and took her face in both hands. Her lips were soft and very welcoming.

Then. “Aren’t you supposed to grab my boob?” Calypso whispered, inviting.

“Not if you want to be extracted as a virgin,” Jason answered. “I want to, but it would be too much. Maybe we should forget the rationing and head for bed. Since I’m staying another few nights, we can practice later.”


Jason did his usual nighttime rituals, brushed teeth, etc. He was glad he had showered earlier, because he was exhausted. The young man usually slept nude and hadn’t packed his only pair of pajamas. He decided that his clean boxers were a good compromise but opted in favor of skipping the shirt since the down comforter looked plenty warm. Slipping into the king bed, he reached over, turned off the lamp, and rolled to his side.

Barely awake, he heard the door open, and in a moment, a small warm body slipped in behind him. Two bare and clearly aroused nipples pressed above his shoulder blades. There was a whisper, “I’m the chaperone.”

Another warm, topless, body spooned into his front, and he heard a second voice, “and I’m the chaperonee.” Followed by, “Oh boy, I got the good side!”

A pair of lips kissed the back of his neck, a hand pulled his up to another kiss and over to cup a delightfully soft breast.

After a full day of driving in bad weather on unfamiliar roads and followed by two shots of Tullamore Dew, Jason was too far gone to hear the two soft “good nights.”

When the alarm sounded in the morning, he found that both sisters had worn tiny panties to bed. Jason’s woody poked through his boxers to salute Calypso. She turned to hang a major kiss on him, and then she hopped out declaring, “I’ve got breakfast duty. Over easy eggs, toast, and ham. We’re not very observant ... Twenty minutes for the three esses.” Her departing derriere was flaunted completely in see-through panties.

Another pair of arms tugged him over to the opposite direction. “We share everything!” New lips sought him for a very warm kiss. “You held Calypso’s titties all night. I want mine warmed tonight!” Neli sat up, smacked his butt and headed for the door.

As a second set of see-through-clad, cute buns left his sight, Jason wondered what he had really stumbled onto.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.