Soul Mates - Cover

Soul Mates

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The coming of age story of a twin brother and sister, thrust into the foster care system.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

Tuesday morning I wake up at three in the morning. Another nightmare. I was being chased by someone. He had an eerie familiar voice as he told me that I will lead my church. Before he could tackle me, I woke up in a cold sweat.

I stop thinking about the nightmare and think about my identical twin sister. I miss her so much. We went through so much, and now we are separated by reasons unknown. I am thankful for mom getting us back together. I am still wondering about where my sister and I came from.

Six years ago ... Eve and I were sent to a foster home that was a small house in an older neighborhood. Our new foster parent’s name was Mr. and Mrs. Tucker. They looked young. Maybe twenty-one or twenty-two. Mrs. Tucker was small a little taller than me as an eight year old. Mr. Tucker was huge. He looked like a football player with muscles everywhere. I began to notice that the foster parents were always poor. Eve and I were shown our room so we could unpack.

We finished unpacking as Mrs. Tucker came and told us to take a bath before dinner. I loved taking baths with Eve. We always washed each other and relaxed. After our bath we got out dried ourselves off as the door opened and we are looking at Mr. and Mrs. Tucker with no clothes on.

“Are you ready for dinner,” Mrs. Tucker asks.

“We don’t wear clothes in this house,” Mr. Tucker says noticing the looks on our face.

I get the nightmare out of my mind and think about what happened yesterday. The guy in the cowboy suit that was stalking me at the other school. The creepy voice isn’t what I hear in my nightmares, but it is eerily familiar.

I put it out of my mind as I think about my life now. I finally have a family that cares about me. Mom and I are close. She is always praising me for helping around the house. She keeps telling me to teach Wayne and Cindy to help out.

Dad is teaching me Kung fu and has also been teaching me how to read, write, and speak Chinese. He tells me that I am learning Kung fu and Chinese very fast and says that his other children never wanted to learn Kung fu or the Chinese language. I can tell that he is very proud of his Chinese culture and I love to listen to his stories. I told him that I would love it if he took me there someday and I saw a smile on his face when I said it.

Wayne and I have become great friends and I am going to miss him when he leaves for France to go to College.

Cindy is a great sister, however she is running my social life. She tells me if I don’t date Amy then I need to date Shawna. She also tells me that I will date whom she tells me to date. She is worse than Eve. If I did want to date, I think I can pick the girl myself. I am no prize and can’t afford to be picky, but let me handle my life.

Amy is a social butterfly, is always chasing boys, and only wants me as a side dish. Big salami smothered in underwear. I don’t know who is the bigger slut, Cindy or Any. I hope Kevin doesn’t find out that Cindy has side dishes.

I would date Shawna, but she is too clingy. I like her as a friend, but she is too insecure about her weight, yes look who is talking. Yes, she is overweight, but she has a great personality and is fun to be around. She will make some guy very happy.

I finally fall asleep and wake up at 5am for my morning mountain run.


I love my morning mountain runs. It gives me time to think and get into my Zen. Ever since Dad has been teaching me Kung fu and Buddhism, my life has changed. I stopped stuttering and I am building confidence in myself. I can also tell that I am getting physically fit. I am not a mass of muscles like the football jocks, but my body is hard and firm.

After my shower, I am dressed and walk out of my room to see Cindy walking out of her room on her way to the bathroom. She really needs to stop walking around the house naked.

“Cindy, mom and dad told you to stop walking around naked,” I chastise her.

“Oh, you love staring at your naked sister you pervert,” she says as she sticks her finger in her pussy and then in my mouth.

I call her a nasty bitch then walk away. She’s my sister! Well is she really? What am I talking about? I just had sex with my twin sister, which will never happen again? I need to get my head out of the gutter. Maybe I do need a girl friend to get my mind off of Eve and Cindy.

I tromp downstairs to make my lunch and see Mom and Dad drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. I get into the refrigerator and grab some things for a sandwich. I love ham and cheese with the hot mustard. I love spicy foods after moving here.

“Joe we need to talk.” mom says as she pats the seat between her and Dad.

What is it when someone says ‘we need to talk’ that sends shivers up my spine. I sit down and try to give my innocent look. I don’t think I did anything wrong. I’ve never been a son before, but I have tried my best to help around the house and keep my grades up.

“Joe we want you to eat in the lunchroom today. You need to be more social and make more friends. The track and field coach called and wants me to make sure that you try out for track. I am proud of you for not stuttering anymore, but your next step is to come out of your shell and make friends,” mom says and I look at Dad for help as he shrugs. Thanks for the help DAD!

Ok, so maybe she’s right. Maybe I should make friends. I wish I could be like Eve. She talks to everyone and everyone loves her. That’s what I need, more friends.

“Ok, I’ll eat in the school lunchroom,” I agree.

We pile into Wayne’s car and head to school. I am glad when we finally get there, because Cindy talks constantly. I love my new sister, but she can be annoying at times. No, all the time.

I get my stuff out of my locker for my first class. I shut the door to my locker and I am getting an eerie feeling. I look down the hall and am shocked when I see the guy in the black suit and cowboy hat. He smiles, waves and walks away.

I walk into my first class as the teacher is taking roll as we walk through the door. I sit in the back at my usual spot and zone out till class starts. I notice everyone sits in their cliques. The jocks, rich kids, nerds and the stoners all sit together. As I am sitting there waiting for class to start, I get another shock as Emily walks through the door. She doesn’t see me, because I am sitting in the back of the classroom. The shock on my face was not noticed by anyone, thank god.

What the heck. First, the guy in the cowboy suit and now Emily are at my new school. She is still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She still wears her long beautiful red hair in braids and her long conservative dress. I really had a big crush on her, but was turned off by the fact that she was kind of Looney toons. Telling me that we are soul mates and we are to be married.

Class starts and I try to pay attention and when it ends, I run out to my next class trying to avoid Emily.

It is lunchtime and I find out that Emily is in all of my morning classes. I have been able to avoid her so far. I walk into the lunchroom and stand in line. I promised mom I would eat in the lunchroom and make friends. I decided on a hamburger and French fries since everything else looks gross. I walk to a table in the far corner and sit down. I look around and see Cindy and Amy at a table with the cheerleaders and jocks.

“Hey, can I sit here?”

I look up and see a guy with black hair, 6’ 4” looking about 200 pounds. I remember seeing him at school, but never paid attention to him.

“Uhm ... Sure.”

“Damian,” he says holding out his hand

I shake his hand. “Joe,” I counter.

He sits down with two trays, one with the slop and one with a hamburger and French fries. I look at him confused.

“I’m a growing boy,” Damian says.

I start to eat when I see a girl sit beside him. I stop eating and I stare at her. She is beautiful in a geeky sort of way. Long black hair, big blue eyes, 5’, and maybe 80 pounds skinny with little to no boobs. She is wearing jeans and a sweat-shirt and she has on big black horned rimmed glasses that give her the sexy librarian look. I can tell she has an acne problem and wears braces, I can tell that people probably don’t find her attractive, but I am attracted to her.

As I am staring at her, we both realize that we are staring at each other and we both look down.

“Meagan, stop being so shy. Joe, this is Meagan, my younger sister.”

“H-h-h-hi.” Fuck I just ruined it.

“H-h-h-hi,” Meagan says back.

“This is fucking hilarious,” Damian says laughing. “There you go Meagan, I got you to meet him the rest is on you.”

Meagan and I look at each other and smile.

I am awestruck. She isn’t like most girls I’ve seen. She might seem homely to other people, but she is a goddess to me.

“I’ll leave you two love birds alone. Oh, my dad wanted me to tell you that track tryouts have been changed to today after school,” Damien says as he gets up with his two plates and joins the jocks at their table.

Meagan and I sit in silence as I take a bite out of my hamburger and she takes a bite from the slop on her plate. It looks almost like spaghetti, but I can’t tell. She grimaces and spits it back out on her plate and pushes her plate away. I slide my plate to her and tell her to eat mine.

“No, I can’t, you need to eat for track tryouts,” she says in a squeaky voice.

I get up, walk to the other side of the table, and sit beside her. I cut the hamburger in half and we eat. She smiles at me while we eat.

“Why haven’t I seen you around,” I ask between bites of my hamburger and I shove another frie in my mouth. I admit I have seen her brother, but I never noticed Meagan.

“I’m in three of your classes. You just haven’t noticed me,” she counters.

We talk about nothing and enjoy each other’s company. She is so sweet and shy. Before we know it the bell rings. I look down at the plate and there is one French frie left. She tries to snatch it, but I beat her to it as she giggles. I hold it up and put it in her mouth as she smiles. I hear someone clear their throat and see Emily and Shawna walk by giving me the evil eye. So much for trying to stay incognito.

After school, I head to the gym for track tryouts. Coach Taylor, who I found out at lunch is Damien and Meagan’s dad and also the basketball coach, which Damien plays. The gym is set up for the high jump and long jump, because it is still cold outside. The tryouts are for both boys and girls, so everyone is split up. It looks like there are more girls than guys as the coaches line us up on the track and tell us to run as fast as we can until they say stop.

Coach Taylor says go and we are off. I am used to running the mountain trail and my kung fu training has given me my endurance. I run as fast as I can and go into my Zen. I don’t know how long went by when I hear a whistle. I see Coach Taylor look at me with wide eyes and some of the other coaches huddled together talking and pointing at me.

I heard later that I lapped everyone twice and came close to the school record.

We were ushered off of the indoor track and down to the main floor to the high jump and long jump. We were told that the boys would line up on the high jump and the girls on the long jump.

As we are waiting, Coach Taylor tells us that the tryouts do not include every event, because of the weather outside.

“Today I am judging you on speed and endurance. If you make the team I will choose the events, you train for.” Coach Taylor says.

I am last in line for the high jump. I have never done this before and have no idea how to do it. I watch the first guys jump as they crash and burn. Then there were those that knew what they were doing. I saw how they took it at an angle and arched their back with their legs last.

By the time, it was my turn I figured I could do it. I looked at the height and it looked easy. Then it happened.

“You can do it Joe,” I heard the squeaky familiar voice, as I look up and see Meagan and Damien watching from the bleachers.

That is not good when you are doing something that you have never done before. A hot girl that you are trying to impress is watching. If I make it, I win her heart. If I crash and burn, she walks and I have no chance of winning her heart. Oh, the pressures of life.

I line up, run toward the bar, and tried to do what everyone else did. I say tried, because as I jumped, I came down on the pole and heard a crunch and it wasn’t the pole. As I lay there in pain, grabbing myself, I hope that Meagan never wants kids. Heck, she will probably never talk to me again after that fiasco.

I am finally able to walk as Coach Taylor pulls me aside. “Go have a seat. Not everyone is meant for the high jump.”

“Coach, give me some pointers, and let me try again,” I plead.

As we watch the guys jump again, he explains what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. As I am watching, I get it and join the line for my turn.

When it is my turn, they lower the bar and I shake my head for them to raise it back up. I look to the bleachers and see Meagan blow me a kiss. I think about what dad has been teaching me and how I can do anything if I want it bad enough.

I get into Zen and think about everything dad has taught me about Kung fu. Concentration, focus and the mind. The next thing I know I am on the mat as I hear cheers from everyone and I look up and I see the pole is still there. I later found out that I cleared it by a foot.

After the high jump, we lined up for the long jump. I was told that this event is usually done outside in the sand pit. I think I actually did pretty well. We wrapped it up with some sprints down the indoor track. After we finished, Coach Taylor told us that the list of who made the team will be posted on the gym bulletin board at lunch tomorrow.

After tryouts, I stayed in my gym clothes, because I was going to practice kung fu when I get home. Dad has me practice after school until he gets home, then he teaches me something else until dinner is ready then after dinner, I study.

Last week he taught me how to make my body like steel. The first punch he put in my gut obviously it didn’t work, and I didn’t appreciate my ex-Dad laughing at me, which made me a fast learner. Who wants an old man laughing at you.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the front of the school where Mom was waiting and hopped in the car and we drove off.

“How were track tryouts,” mom asked looking at me with a smile on her face.

She is so beautiful. I love it when she smiles at me. I am lucky to have her as my mother. I feel loved and at home with her. I would probably be in another dead-end foster home if it wasn’t for her.

“Let me put it this way,” I say giving her a concerned look. “I hope you don’t expect any grand kids from me.”

She gives me the look as I explain how I injured the man-bag. She almost runs off the road laughing so hard as I decide it’s time to run away from home.

We get home and I go down to the basement. I’m surprised when I enter the basement, because dad is usually home by now. I take off my shoes and socks, walk on the mat, and see a spear coming towards me as I hit the ground and almost piss myself.

“What the hell, Dad?”

“You focus. You never walk into a room without focusing,” dad chastises me.

“But this is where I train,” I say in my defense as Dad shakes his head and throws another spear at me.

Dad walks to the other end of the basement, where I see a pile of spears. He picks one up and throws it to the other end as it sticks into the wall. He then puts one into my hand and explains the technique of throwing I throw it as it sticks into the other side of the wall beside the spear he had thrown.

“Good,” he says as he walks down and brings the two spears back. Now try again ten times.

I grab one of the ten spears as Dad walks to the other end of the room and stands against the wall as he points at his chest.

“:Now!” He screams and I throw a screamer at him as he grabs it out of mid-air. “Again!”

I throw nine more spears as he catches all of them. He brings them back and tells me to stand where he was. I do as I am told and stand there to await my ultimate death.

Dad throws it directly at my head as I duck and look at Dad, who is pissed.

“Focus! Zen! You are a praying mantis,” as he throws another spear at my head. I look and see it in slow motion as I am focused. I catch it in mid-air as Dad smiles and throws another at me and I catch it.

He throws at me for another hour as I catch every spear he throws at me, then we head upstairs for dinner. I love it when Dad tries to kill me.


I wake up the next morning at five and do my mountain run. I think about Emily and why she suddenly ended up here at my school. I think she is very beautiful, but a few things concern me. She wears conservative clothes, that don’t look like what everyone else wears. Her clothes covers her whole body. The top goes to her neck, her sleeves go to her wrist and the dress all the way to her ankles. What really scares me is her possessiveness, when she said I was her soul mate.

I finish my mountain run and take a shower. I finish my shower, brush my teeth and my hair. I stare at myself in the mirror and notice how much I have changed. My red hair is still long and is down to my shoulders. Mom and Dad hasn’t made me cut it, but made me get a trim. My body is no longer bony. I am not a muscle man, but my body is toned and hard, because of Dads training. The door slams open as Cindy walks in naked as usual.

“Stop pounding your pud, so that I can take a shower,” she says as she grabs my ass. I roll my eyes and leave.


At lunch, I go to the lunch room and stand in line. I look at everything and decide on a hamburger and tater tots. I find a table in the corner. Cindy told me I should start sitting at the jock table with her, Amy and the jocks, but I don’t need the drama. As I am walking by the jock table, I see Emily sitting there between Amy and Cindy. That can’t be good.

I sit down at an empty table, when two girls sit down in front of me. Then Meagan sits beside me as she kisses me on the cheek, which surprises me.

“This is my boyfriend,” Meagan says as I choke on a tater tot. Meagan is patting me on the back, what it is about women that assume something. What did I do to make Meagan assume I am her boyfriend. “Sorry, I meant my new friend,” she says as I sigh in relief.

Not that I wouldn’t kill to be her boyfriend. She is beautiful and sweet. I want to go through the process of making her my girlfriend. I look at her and give her a smile.

“But I want you to go on a date with me on Saturday,” I ask as her eyes light up and she blushes. “Can I take that as a yes.” I ask and get a nod and a smile from Meagan.

Meagan introduces me to her friends.

Karen is chubby, but has a beautiful face, with curves in all of the right places. Sheila is an albino. Her skin is shiny white with white hair and is skinny and frail looking.

I really like everyone as we chat like we have been friends forever. We all promise to hang out as much as possible.

Mom was right I need to get out and make friends.

“Hurry up and finish eating, so we can see if you made the track team,” Meagan says.

“I can find out on my way to gym class,” I say looking at her with an eyebrow arched. “And you already know since your dad is the coach.” Meagan’s face goes red as everyone laughs.

“Fine, I just wanted to be there with you when you found out,” she says pouting,

Wow, she looks sexy even when she pouts. I grab my and her tray and put it away as she follows. I grab her hand and we walk to the gym. I look on the bulletin board and see my name.

Joseph Wang: one mile run, two mile run, 120 yard hurdles, cross country and high jump.

Wow, I actually made the team. I finally see my life coming together. I have a family. I get to see Eve once a month and now I’ve accomplished something. I made the High School track team and official practice starts in March after basketball season. I look down at Meagan.

“Congratulations.” Meagan says as she smiles and heads to her class

I watch her walk away in tight jeans and notice her ass for the first time. Yes, she is skinny, but she has the cutest little butt. I have to look away, because it doesn’t look good to dress for gym while aroused. If you know what I mean.


Today at gym, Coach Taylor broke us off into two teams to play basketball. The only time I’ve played basketball, was at one of my foster homes. The house had a basketball hoop over the garage and the father taught his son and me the basics of dribbling and shooting. After a couple months when he saw that, his son wasn’t any good and I was a quick leaner he stopped.

When we started to play, I heard some kids on my team complain that four of the opposing team members were freshman on the JV team. We started the game with the tip-off. We had green tank tops and the opposing team had red. The centers went out, the opposing team member was 6’ and our team member was 5’5” and chubby. It was apparent that the teams were rigged as the opposing center tipped it off to his team mate and they were up by two,

I was elected as the guard and took the ball down the court. I am not a basketball player, however I love watching it, and I always wanted to play on a team. I get just above the 3-point line and all of my team mates are covered and I shoot the ball for three points. The opposing team throws it in and I follow the guard down the court. The four players know what they are doing, and my team is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I see the pass and intercept it to dribble down for the score.

We ended up winning 10-12 with all of the scores being mine.

As we are walking to the shower, I notice Coach Taylor talking to another coach as he is pointing at me. I feel someone push me into the wall as I hear laughter. Dad would be pissed at me, because I let my guard down.

I get to my wall locker and I hear Coach Taylor tell me to shower and get into his office.


I finished my shower, dress and walk to Coach Taylor’s office. I knock on his door and enter.

“Have a seat,” Coach Taylor says. I sit and stare at him as he continues. “I asked you to try out for the track team, because I lost all of my seniors last year. I am being patient and listening as he continues. “That is also true to basketball. This is a big school and we should have a lot of students to try out for sports, but we don’t. You saw how many students tried out for track. The basketball team is the same way. With as many students in this school, I should have a freshman. JV and varsity team this year, but I only have enough for a JV and varsity team.

“I want to build my sophomore and freshman teams this year to build a winning team for the future. YOU are a great athlete, and I want to train you and make you better. I want this school to be winning all sports, not just football.”

“What do you want from me Coach,” I ask.

“The basketball season is almost over, but I want you to play on JV, so that I can groom you for the next years so that I can have a winning team. I am not guaranteeing you allot of playing this year, but I want you to practice and learn for next year.”

“Ok,” I say wondering if I am that good.

Coach Taylor hands me a hall pass and says, “I have seen allot of athletes in my years of coaching and you show great potential. I look forward to teaching you.”

After school, I tell Wayne that I have basketball practice and will ride home with Cindy and her boyfriend.


During practice, I see that Coach Taylor is right. There are only 15 players for both JV and varsity teams. For the season, the varsity is at 4-0 loss for our conference. We need to win the next three of three games to maybe have a chance at the playoffs as an underdog.

I immediately notice that my presence isn’t welcome from the other players as soon as I walked on the court. The only one that welcomed me was Damian, Meagan’s brother who is a sophomore on the varsity team.

We split into sides and started running drills. It was fun except no one would pass me the ball except Damian. I didn’t care since Coach Taylor said that I wouldn’t get allot of playing time.

After practice, I shower, get dress, and head out to catch my ride. I am heading out and I decide to take the shortcut between the gym and the side of the school to the parking lot. Before I pass the shed that is by a side door that leads from the side of the gym. It suddenly slams open as I hear a scream from a female voice.

I duck behind the shed and wait to see what is going on.

“Detention is going to be fun today,” I hear someone say.

“We can fuck her in the shed,” I heard someone else say.

“No! Let me go, I hear a familiar female voice say.”

I step out from the back of the shed to see four guys that I know are into drugs, violence and always in trouble. One was carrying a duffle bag of equipment. I am guessing that they were supposed to clean out the gym for their detention duties.

What surprised me was two of the guys had Emily. What surprised me more was that she was wearing a tight blouse. A skirt that was thigh high, and high heels. She basically dressed the way Cindy, Amy and the cheerleaders dress. I could definitely see Cindy and Amy’s hand in this

I was so shocked that I almost missed the guy charging me. I step to the side, drop, and do a leg sweep dropping the guy face first into the concrete. I think I heard something crunch. I am now on my feet as one of the guys grabs a baseball bat out of the duffel bag.

“Knock the fucker’s head off Tommy,” one of the two guys that are holding Emily says.

Tommy runs up to me and swings the bat, aiming for my head. I grab the bat with my left hand, swing my right foot on his arm, and swing around striking my left foot on the left side of his head and I am now standing in front of a knocked out Tommy, and I am now holding the bat. What took forever in my mind to execute was actually a split second. I’m going to discuss this with dad to make sure I did everything right and if there is anything, I can do to improve.

Both the guys have released Emily as both of them are looking at me with their mouths hanging open. I drop the bat as the two guys run off and Emily runs into the back door of the school. I also decide that it is best to leave also and run in the back door of the school.

I walk in the same door Emily did and walk down the hallway and I make my way to the front entrance. I round a corner and bump into Emily coming out of the girl’s bathroom wearing a conservative dress that she always wears. The only thing that comes to mind is that her parents make her wear that long dress. It was ok in the small southern town school, but at this school, I am sure she is teased constantly.

She grabs my arm and pulls me into the girl’s bathroom. I look around surprised that I am standing in the girl’s bathroom. Why doesn’t it smell like the boys bathroom? Do they keep the girl’s bathroom cleaner than the boys do?

“What the hell, Emily,” I say. Referring to what she was wearing and being with the boys in the gym.

“You are the prophet!” She informs me. “The prophet in the scriptures is fearless. He will run the church and will have many wives and children. I will be your first wife, because I am your soul mate. You can’t deny us Joseph, our story is already written, and it will come to be. Go have your fun and remember, when it is time the church will come and get you so that we can fulfill our destiny.”

Where did I hear that before? Oh yeah that guy that stalks me. Are they connected? I know Emily seems crazy, no Emily is crazy, and so is the stalker. Are they connected? Before I can answer that, Emily drops to her knees, unzips my zipper, and pulls my already hard cock out.

“See we are soul mates and you do love me.” I look down confused. “This is my present to you until we are married and you put babies in me.”

She puts her mouth around my cock and starts doing what I am assuming is a blow job. She definitely is nothing like Eve.

“Teeth!” I scream in pain.

I appreciate the effort and I can tell this is her first time. Eventually she gets it as I warn her of what is getting ready to happen. She doesn’t back off as I explode. She gags, but swallows as much as she can.

I am out of breath as Emily stands up and kisses me.

“You go have fun until you are called to the church and it is time to fulfill the gospel.” She says as she leaves me in the girl’s bathroom with my dick hanging out.


At dinner that night, I am grilled by Cindy. “Why do you sit at the nerd table and not our table?”

“The people at that table are my friends and I am going to take Meagan on a date Saturday.” I watch Cindy grimace as I continue. “I really like Meagan and her friends and feel like I am also a nerd.” I say wanting to let her know that I really don’t care for her stuck-up jock friends.

“Since you are on the track and basketball team that makes you a jock too. What is up with you not wanting Shawna? She has a crush on you and my boyfriend says that he wants you to be her boyfriend,” Cindy counters. Just another example of her running my social life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.