Soul Mates
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The coming of age story of a twin brother and sister, thrust into the foster care system.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

After an hour drive, I’m taken out of the van and led into a large building and into a large reception area. I’m told to sit down and wait, while one of the guys that dragged me away from my life sits beside me.

After a while, an older lady, that I have seen before walks out of the office and tells me to come inside. I walk in the office and sit down. I see an Asian lady standing on the other side of the office. She is short around 5’5”, 120 pounds, B cups, and long black hair. She is wearing a skirt and blouse.

I’m told to sit at one of the seats in front of the desk as the Asian lady sits beside me. The older lady sits behind the desk that I have met before. Every time Eve and I were transferred to another foster home, we had to meet with her. The lady behind the desk has an open file on her desk and begins to speak.

“Joseph, I’m sorry about having to split you and your twin sister up. We had no choice in the matter. The Watson’s only wanted to adopt one child and they chose Eve. Our goal is to have as many children in foster care adopted.” I’m staring into space not talking. I still have that sick feeling in my stomach of losing Eve as the lady continues. “Mrs. Wang here has been fighting your case for the past 4 months to keep you and Eve together. Instead of having to put you in another foster home, Mrs. Wang wants you to come live with her and her family. I have decided that this is the best thing for you, rather than putting you in another foster home. I’m sorry for the loss of your twin sister.”

I still have a blank stare as Mrs. Wang gets up, shakes the lady’s hand, and leads me out of the office. I follow her outside and we get into what looks like a very expensive car. I’m still in shock of what is going on and losing Eve. I want to scream, but I can’t even find the strength to do so.

We are on the freeway and Mrs. Wang hasn’t said anything. After a while, she finally speaks. She has no Asian accent.

“Joe I read your file and I know you have shyness and stuttering problems. You and your sister have been through a lot. I know you don’t want to hear this, but I know what you’re going through and feeling right now. I also have a twin brother that I was separated from many years ago. Our parents were killed trying to escape to Hong Kong from China. He was two when he was adopted by a Chinese family, that didn’t want twins. A month later, I was adopted by an American family that was there working at the University. I was taken to the United States where they raised me. I always think about my twin brother and will never forget that I have a twin brother. I don’t expect you to understand, but I want you to know that you can stay with my family and me as long as you want. I’m in the process of working on getting you visiting rights with your sister. I will make this bullshit that happened public if I have to” she says.

When she said that I look up at her with tears in m eyes. I don’t know what to say or who to trust anymore. I have had so many foster parents that treated Eve and me bad. Mrs. Wang is not a foster parent. Should I trust her?

“Yes, I’m a lawyer that works for a major law firm and I’m the biggest bitch in the world of law. I also ordered that the belongings in your old room be boxed up immediately. They should be delivered Monday, and on Monday, we will register you in school. Now, since we have a two-hour drive let me tell you about my family,” she says.

She starts telling me about her husband Kang. He is very old fashioned and his family’s roots go back to Chinese monks and warriors. They met while she was in Hong Kong, while attending a semester of summer classes and later married, where he went with her back to the United States. He owns a chain of Chinese restaurants, which keeps him busy.

Then she tells me about her two children and explains that they have traditional American names under the disapproval of her husband.

Their son Wayne. He is 18 and a senior in high school. He gets straight As and wants to be a fashion designer under his father’s disapproval.

She tells me her daughter Cindy, who is a freshman in high school like me and is a handful. She is spoiled, gets bad grades, and is always in trouble.

An hour later, we are still on the freeway driving through a large city and through some adjoining cities that are close to the mountain that runs through the state. We finally exit the freeway and onto a highway. After a bit, we turn off the highway and into a neighborhood with huge houses and towards the mountain and turn into a cul-de-sac and in the driveway of a huge house. All of the houses are big and this one is no exception, a four car garage, two stories and it looks like it has a basement.

I get out of the car and from way up here, I can see the city and the large lake, which looks more like an ocean. I follow Mrs. Wang into the house. A large foyer leads into what looks like the living room, dining room, and kitchen. To the left, there is a long hallway with two doors that look like offices and a doorway, that looks like it leads into the garage.

She leads me up to the stairs and down the hallway. She shows me where the bathrooms are and then my room. The room is huge, with a twin bed, a large dresser, and a desk. It has a large window that looks into the backyard. There are no back door neighbors as the yard is up against the mountain.

“Here is your room. Everyone is out right now, however, they will be back at dinner time. I laid out some of my son’s old clothes until yours get here on Monday and I can take you out to get you some new clothes.” I look at her not saying anything. “Joe, I want you to take your time getting used to us and you talk when you want. I know you are going through a lot of shit right now because you are separated from your sister. I want you to know that I’m here for you. Oh, by the way, my name is Bo, which was given to me by my biological parents.”

Bo tells me to take a shower and relax as she leaves.

I take a shower, put on the clothes left for me and lay down on the bed. I think of Eve as I cry myself to sleep.

I wake up to see Bo staring at me and she says. “Joe would you like me to bring dinner up for you or would you like to come and eat with the rest of the family?”

I get up as Bo gets the message and leads me downstairs and into the living room where the rest of the family is waiting.

I see a man, around 6’ around 150 pounds with short black hair. He looks skinny like me but his body looks muscular and hard. He is wearing a button up shirt and slacks.

The other guy in the room is the same height with long black hair and skinny like me, except he doesn’t have a hard body like the older man. He looks more feminine, wearing a red tank top and red bell bell-bottom pants.

The girl is 5’ maybe 80 pounds with long black hair and has A cups. She actually looks like a child. she is wearing a tight t-shirt and tight cut-off blue jeans that leave nothing to the imagination.

“Joe, this is my husband Kang and our children, Wayne and Cindy.”

Cindy shakes my hand and Wayne gives me a full-on hug.

“Hey, I heard what you have been through and being separated from your twin sister and I’m here for you,” Wayne says in a creepy feminine voice and his eyes tearing up.

Kang walks to me and bows. I look over at Bo as she nods and I bow back as he gives me a smile.

I follow Bo into the dining room and we all sit at the tables I see, what looks like Chinese take-out boxes.

Bo says, “Joe, Kang had to go into work today, which he doesn’t usually do on a Saturday, so he just brought food from one of his restaurants.”

I stare at all of the boxes as Cindy says, “Chinese food again, Dad we’re Americans.”

Kang gives his daughter the stare of death as everyone starts filling their plates. A box of rice is passed to me and I spoon some on my plate and pass it to Cindy who is sitting next to me. Then everyone starts grabbing food boxes and starts pouring them over their rice. I do the same and grab a box, that is the closest to me and pour it on my rice. As Kang grins at me.

Everyone picks up their silverware and starts eating. Kang pulls out two sticks that came with the food and starts eating as he nods to the sticks sitting by me.

“Joe, you don’t have to eat with chopsticks. None of us can eat with those except for Kang,” Bo says.

I watch as Kang eats and stares at me. I watch as he uses them, scooping up the rice and picking up his meat with them. I pick up the chopsticks, put them in my hand, and start eating. It feels natural eating with them as Kang is giving me a look of approval. The food tastes great as I’m hungry, realizing that I haven’t eaten all day. Then I feel a fire in my mouth and tears coming out of my eyes as everyone starts laughing except for Bo.

“Honey! Why did you let him get the hot one,” Bo says as she runs to the refrigerator and pours me a glass of milk?

I drink some milk as Bo puts another food box in front of me and says, “try this one it’s not spicy hot.”

I start eating what is on my plate as I get a nod and smile from Kang. It is hot, but tastes amazing and when I finish Kang pours more on my plate as I eat the rest still using my chopsticks.


I wake up Monday morning in a cold sweat after having another nightmare. I was being chased again and being yelled at by a creepy familiar voice.

I look at the clock and it is four in the morning. I think about yesterday, my second day in this home. Bo is really nice and tries to get me to open up, but tells me to take my time. Wayne is always hugging me and tells me that when I’m ready to talk he is ready to listen. Cindy tells me she wants me as a brother and wants to introduce me to her best friend.

Kang is a mystery to me. He stares at me like he is trying to get into my soul. He never talks to me. He only nods, when he catches me staring at him.

This is the first non-foster home and real family that I have lived with. I think about my first foster home, Mrs. Jackson. She had a husband that was a truck driver and was always gone. They lived in a two-bedroom home and had two other foster children that were girls, one was around our age and the other was much older and we all lived in the same room.

Eight years ago ... I wake up and see Mrs. Jackson staring at me. I look around and see that the room is empty.

“Good morning Jennifer,” Mrs. Jackson says. as I look at her confused. “Everybody left for school and I decided that we should spend the day together. Now let’s get you bathed and dressed.”

She drags me to the bathroom, where there is a bubble bath waiting for me. She gets me in and starts washing me. The water has a flowery scent to it as she keeps calling me Jenifer.

“Oh Jenifer, you are going to smell so pretty when you are done. I’m going to dress you nice and we are going to have a great time today.”

Mrs. Jackson gets me out of the tub and starts drying me off. She wipes me down with lotion and puts a pair of girl’s panties on me. She then sits me in a chair and brushes my long hair out and puts a dress on me.

“Oh, my god Jenifer, you look so adorable.”

I think of Eve and cry myself back to sleep.

I wake up and I hear a knock on the door.

“Joe, breakfast is ready. get dressed and come on downstairs,” Bo says from the other side of the door.

I get dressed, putting on some of Wayne’s old clothes and head downstairs. Bo is in the kitchen washing dishes and there is a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes sitting on the nook. She smiles at me and points to the plate of food. She is wearing tight blue jeans showing her tight ass, a loose sweater with her hair up in a high ponytail. She actually looks more like a teenager than a mother.

“I took the day off to get you registered at your new school and to take you out to get some new clothes,” Bo says as I’m stuffing my face.

I finish eating and manage to say, “t-thank you.” My first words since I have been here.

“Bo turns around smiles and says,” you’re welcome, Joe.

After breakfast, we head to school. We get there and the school is a lot larger than the school I just left. It has two floors and looks like there are five separate wings to it. It also has a huge football field with a track and a huge gym that is separate from the school.

We walk down the hallway and into a large reception area with offices.

“Hi Mrs. Wang, I don’t remember calling you about your daughter getting in trouble,” a very beautiful blonde lady says from behind the counter.

“No, I’m not here, because the little witch got into trouble again,” Bo says laughing. “I’m here to register Joseph Smith, who I hope will be staying with us indefinably.”

I’m registered, but I can’t get a schedule until Wednesday, because they need to order my transcripts from my last school.

The rest of the day was spent shopping for clothes. She even took me to lunch. I started opening up to her, telling her about Eve and me, minus the dirty details. I tell her about us being identical twins and how close we were. I even tell her how she would pull practical jokes on me as she chuckles and my eyes start welling up with tears. It wasn’t until we pulled into the driveway that I realized that I haven’t stuttered all day.

I start to get out of the car, when Bo grabs my hand and says, “Joe I’m going to do everything I can to get you visiting rights with your sister.”

“Thank you,” I say as my eyes start tearing up.

As we head up to the front door, we see a large box sitting on the front porch. Bo reads the label.

“This must be your things from your old room.” I nod. “Wow, all of your belongings fit in one box,” she says.

I grab the box along with the stuff Bo bought me and head up to my room to put everything away. I open the box to find that my few clothes the contents from my desk had been thrown carelessly into the box. Bo was right, I don’t have many possessions. My clothes, school stuff, the condoms that Eve gave me and the heart that Emily made me. I put everything away when I notice that whoever packed my stuff didn’t pack my pictures of Eve. Why didn’t they put her pictures in here. Why are they trying to separate us. Why do they hate me. Haven’t Eve and I been through enough?

I start crying uncontrollably as Bo comes into the room. I run to her and cry on her shoulder as she hugs me tight.

“I’m here Joe. I’ll try hard to make you part of this family. A family that you have never had,” Bo says as she starts to cry too.

Tears are running down my face as I say, “they took her pictures.”

I lay on the bed as Bo lies beside me and I cry myself to sleep.


Friday morning and I’m able to go to school. I have my class schedule as Wayne, Cindy and I are given our lunch money and head to school. Wayne has his own car so he drives Cindy and I. It took longer than expected to get my transcripts and my personal information to get me into school. I moped around the house for two days bored out of my mind so I wandered through the house except for the basement, which I’m told is Kang’s domain. Bo told me he doesn’t let anyone down there, not even his own family.

I’m getting comfortable with the family. I’m able to talk to Bo without stuttering. We talk a lot, especially when she gets home and I help her with dinner. She tells me her children are too spoiled to help out around the house.

Cindy and Wayne talk to me and are trying to get my trust. Kang is still a mystery to me. He doesn’t talk when I’m in the room, however, he does nod his approval to me. He gets home the same time as Bo and heads downstairs to the basement until dinner is done.

We arrive at school as Wayne and Cindy are up front talking. We get out of the car and Cindy grabs my arm and pulls me into school. The hallways are packed. I have never in my life seen a school this big with so many people. Cindy grabs my schedule and helps me find my locker. Then she takes me to my first class.

“Joe, my friend Amy has homeroom with you and she will help take you to your next class. Then you will have to ask people to find your classes. We both have first lunch together, so I will meet you in the lunchroom,” Cindy says as she pushes me into the classroom.

There are at least thirty people in the classroom. I grab the only seat available, which of course is in the front row. The teacher takes roll and when she gets to my name, I say, “h-here” a girl that is sitting next to me quickly looks at me. She has long blond hair. Her face is beautiful with full lips, a turned up nose with big beautiful blue eyes. She is petite with B cups wearing tight blue jeans and a t-shirt.

Halfway through class, she passes me a note. I open it so the teacher won’t see me. It says, “Hi I’m Amy, I will take you to your next class. Oh, and by the way you’re CUTE!”

After I read the note, I look at Amy with my face burning red as she looks at me and winks.

After class, Amy grabs my hand and pulls me down the hall. She is talking loud as the hallways are crowded and noisy.

“Don’t worry about talking. Cindy already told me what you’ve been through and that you’re shy,” Amy says as she gets me to my next class. “Meet us in the lunch room.” She kisses me on the cheek smiles and walks away as I’m staring at a very tight beautiful ass.

At lunch, I head out to find the lunchroom. It isn’t hard to find as I follow the crowd. I get into the lunchroom and see that it’s packed. The food line is long and I don’t even attempt to find Cindy. I turn and walk out. I exit the nearest door to get some peace and quiet. I look around to find that I’m in the back. I see the gym building and the football field that has a running track around it. I have never seen a high school campus as big as this.

I walk over to the football field sit down on the bleachers and enjoy the quiet. I’m sitting on the bottom row when I realize that I’m not alone. I look down the same row on the other end and see a girl around my age eating a sandwich. She looks over at me smiles, grabs her lunch sack, and walks over to me. She is 5’5” 175 pounds B cups, kind of pudgy looking with a bubble butt. She has curly dirty blonde hair down to her shoulders, wearing blue jeans and a white blouse.

She sits down beside me and says, “you’re new” as look at her confused. How can she tell with so many people in this school.

She sees the confusion in my face and says, “you’re in my first-period class. She extends her hand. I’m Shawna.”

Without looking at her I say, “I-I’m J-Joe.”

“Nice to meet you, Joe. Since you seem shy and have a stuttering problem, let me fill you in on the school.”

She explains that the school is large and crowded, because it covers two school districts. She tells me that the school is riddled with bullies. The school population is broken down into five groups. The rich popular kids, the jocks and cheerleaders, the druggies and the loners.

“I fall in between. The rich kid and the loner. The only reason I don’t get bullied is, because of my brother, who is a junior. The rich popular jock, who is on the football and wrestling team,” she says finishing her rant as the warning bell rings. I head off to find my next class without saying anything.


Saturday morning I wake up around 10am. I get up and decide to go take a shower. I walk down the hall toward the bathroom and see Cindy walk out of the bathroom. She looks like she just got out of the shower. Her hair is wet and instead of her towel wrapped around her, she has it in her hand. She is in her birthday suit walking away from me. I stop dead in my tracks hoping she didn’t see me because there is a tent in my shorts.

She gets to her room, turns and says, “Mom and Dad had to go into work. Wayne is out with his friends and I’m going to Amy’s house for a while.” She looks at the tent in my pants and grins. “Amy and I are going to a party tonight at my boyfriend’s house and Amy wants you to be her date. We leave at 7pm.” She turns and walks into her room shaking her naked ass.

I’m sitting in my room around noon feeling bored and lonely. I get up, wander through the house, and go downstairs to the kitchen. I start to get something to eat and decide that I’m not hungry.

I look out the back window at the backyard. It is huge and looks un-kempt, with grass that looks like it hasn’t been mowed in a while and the hedges and rose bushes need trimming.

I walk to the front window and look at the front yard. It is not as big as the backyard, however, there is the same problem. The grass needs cut, hedges need trimming and there are weeds in the flower garden.

I walk out into the four-car garage and find everything I need and get to work. I finish the front yard in an hour and a half, mowing the lawn, trimming the rose bushes and pulling weeds. I start on the huge back yard. I mow the lawn, trim the hedges and rose bushes.

It is around 4pm and I start gathering everything to put it away when Kang walks out of the back door. I freeze as I see a mean look in his eyes. He puts his hands behind his back and starts walking around the yard examining the grass. He then starts walking around the hedges, then suddenly stops, and points at a stem that is sticking out. I immediately grab the hedge clippers, run over and clip the stem that he’s pointing at. He starts walking again as I follow behind. I fix everything, he points at. After he’s done, he nods and goes back into the house as I put everything away.

At dinner, we’re all sitting at the dinner table eating, when Cindy says, “I’m taking Joe with me to Kevin’s party to be Amy’s date.” I choke on my food as I look at her.

“Come on Joe. Amy thinks you’re cute and I want you to meet my boyfriend. He lives down the street, so if you get bored you can come back home,” Cindy says.

“Cindy, if Joe doesn’t want to go then don’t make him,” Bo says.

“I’ll go if it makes you happy,” I tell Cindy as I get a nod from Kang.

At six thirty, I meet Cindy downs stairs. She is wearing a halter top, tight red shorts that leave nothing to the imagination, and a pair of ankle high high-heeled red boots.

I’m looking at her with a crazy look on my face as she grabs my arm and says, “come on before Mom and Dad see me” as she drags me out the door.

She starts telling me that her boyfriend lives two blocks away and Amy’s house is on the way. Apparently, Amy and Cindy’s boyfriend’s parents are well to do also. We get to Amy’s house as she runs out wearing the same thing as Cindy.

Amy runs up to me, grabs my hand. kisses me on the lips and says, “thanks for being my date. You’re a sweetheart.”

We walk another block and get to yet another huge house and there is loud music coming from it. Cindy walks in without knocking and we are standing in a foyer. I can see that the house is packed and the music is loud. We walk into the main house where a guy walks up to us and kisses Cindy on the lips. He is 6’2’ maybe 200 pounds, very muscular with curly dirty blonde hair.

“Kevin, this is my friend Joe, Amy’s date. Joe this is my boyfriend Kevin,” Cindy says as I shake Kevin’s hand.

We walk into the living room as Amy and Cindy disappear with Kevin, leaving me by myself in the living room with a bunch of people that I don’t know. I find an empty space at the end of one of the couches and look around. There are teens of all ages. There is a beer or a glass of something in everyones hands. They are all chatting, dancing or making out.

About an hour later, Amy plops down beside me with a beer in her hand, and says, “Hey Joe, are you having a good time?” I can tell that the beer in her hand is not her first as she hands the beer to me and I decline. “Oh, don’t be a party pooper.”

I give her a sour look as she gets up and walks across the room to talk to some girls. Thirty minutes later I hear someone say, “Joe?” I look up and see Shawna as she plops down beside me.

She has a beer and a bowl of chips in her hand. She offers me a beer and I decline.

“Who are you here with,” she asks.

“F-friends,” I say.

“Joe, you don’t have to be afraid of talking to me,” she says slurring her words a bit. “I mean look at my fat ass, if it wasn’t for my popular brother, Kevin I would be a nobody and bullied.”

I look at her as it comes to me. She said she and her brother came from a rich family. She starts telling me how she likes to eat and has a weight problem, and her brother is her best friend her protector. After an hour of her talking and me listening she says, “I really like you” as she is still slurring her words as I watched her drink two more beers while we were talking. I ask where the bathroom is and she tells me there is one down the hallway, but if it’s occupied, there are two upstairs.

I walk down the hallway and see a bunch of couples making out, including Cindy and Kevin. The bathroom is occupied, so I go upstairs and make my way through the crowded hallway to the nearest bathroom.

I take a piss, wash my hands, and walk back down the hallway weaving in and out of the couples making out. I pass a doorway that is slightly open and see Amy on her knees. I peek in and see Amy, kneeling in front of the guy with his cock in her mouth. The guy has his hand on the back of her head saying, “swallow my cum you bitch” as I chuckle and say to myself, “what a date.” I leave the two love birds and walk away.

I get back downstairs and sit beside Shawna as she shouts over the music, “wanna dance.” I shake my head no. “Ok, we can just sit here.”

After about fifteen minutes, Amy plops down beside me with another beer in her hand. “Hey babe, are you having a good time,” Amy asks still slurring her words. Then she asks Shawna, “are you trying to steal my boyfriend?”

Shawna gives me an angry look and says, “I’m sorry I didn’t know he’s your boyfriend as she gets up and walks away.”

Amy leans over to kiss me. I pull away as I smell beer and cock on her breath. “What’s wrong babe,” Amy asks.

Then I break out into uncontrollable laughter. I don’t know how long I was laughing when I finally calm down. I don’t know how I manage to get myself in these situations. First Emily and now Amy.

“Amy, I don’t know if you know all the shit that, I’ve been through or if you even know what I’m feeling right now. Or if you even care,” I say as I surprise myself by not stuttering. “We only met twice and I think you’re a very sweet girl. I want to be your friend, and if we develop feelings for each other then we can be more. But dates or girlfriends don’t sneak off to give someone a blowjob.”

I see a surprised look on her face as she gets up and walks away. After about five minutes, I decide that I’ve had enough and head back home.


I get home and see that the house is dark and everyone is asleep. I get in my room, strip and lay in the bed.

Eight years ago.

Mrs. Jackson says. “oh my, I have got to show my beautiful Jennifer off. I’m going to take my little girl to breakfast and shopping”.

She gets me into the car and takes me to a restaurant. We eat breakfast as everyone walks by and says what a beautiful girl I’m as Mrs. Jackson tells them to thank you and that I’m her daughter.

After breakfast, we go to the store where she buys me more dresses, panties, and perfume. Again, everyone says how beautiful I’m and Mrs. Jackson tells them that I’m her daughter.

I hear footsteps coming down the hallway and my door slowly opens as she peeks her head in.

“Joe, are you awake,” Cindy whispers.

“I am now,” I say.

Cindy giggles and says, “ok, I wanted to make sure you made it home ok.”

I can tell she is still tipsy as I say, “I’m fine and you should go get some sleep before you wake your parents.”

“Ok, but are you still mad at Amy,” Cindy asks.

“Of course not. I never was mad at her. It’s not like we were on a real date or we are a real boyfriend and girlfriend,” I say as Cindy turns her head and whispers to someone.

“Amy wants to know if she can come in and talk to you,” Cindy says grinning at me.

“Not tonight Cindy. I’m tired. I’ll talk to her tomorrow, I promise,” I say yawning.

“Ok, Amy and I are going to bed. Goodnight,” Cindy says.

“Goodnight,” I counter as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up in the morning to another nightmare. I’m being chased through the dark woods when I’m tackled and held down. I’m being held down and I can’t breathe when I wake up in a cold sweat. I’m trying to catch my breath when I realize that someone is laying on top of me. I have blond hair in my face and she is naked and asleep.

I look up at the clock and see that it’s 6am. Shit, Kang and Bo will be getting up soon. I need to get her out of here. She is naked and laying directly on top of me. Her face is nestled on my shoulder and her pubic bone is nestled on my morning wood.

I try to move out from underneath her as she moans, “NOOO.”

“Amy you need get out of here before you get caught in my room,” I say.

“Do you really want me to leave,” she asks as she giggles. “It doesn’t feel like it” as she wiggles her hips on my raging hard-on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.