Candy Naked in School - Cover

Candy Naked in School

Copyright© 2019 by Stevew

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Candy is selected for the first naked in school program at her school. How will she handle it after the punishment she received the week before. (If you haven’t read Candy’s Punishment, you might want to. You don’t have to read to understand this story, but I will give you a little background.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Wednesday:

Candy woke up Wednesday morning, she had been dreaming of a boy she had never met. In the dream they had been kissing and feeling each other’s naked bodies. He was about to put his cock into her, when her alarm clock went off waking her. She got up feeling her pussy all wet and squishy and there was a wet spot in her bed.

Her mother opened her door, to make sure that she was up, and told her, “I am going down to make breakfast, will you make sure that your brother is awake. He has an appointment efore his first class.” If it were any other day she might have complained, but she was feeling mischievous and agreed. Without bothering to get dressed, she went into his room and closed the door behind her. She saw him laying on his bed. Like her, he often slept in the nude and his covers had slipped down below his waist. She could see his normal morning woody. Unthinkingly she ran and jumped onto the bed, straddling his stomach. She began bouncing up and down saying, “Get up, get up, get up, get uuup.” As she said it the last time her body had accidentally slipped backwards and since she was bouncing on him. His cock had gone into her pussy. She froze when she felt his member slide into her to the hilt. Luckily for both of them, her pussy was still very wet from her erotic dream and went in easily. His eyes, which had already begun to open when she jumped on him, went wide when he felt his cock enter her. The sudden shock of his cock entering her had caused her to stop, but its continued presence in her twat caused her to feel things she’d never felt before. Unable to help herself, she began to slide up and down on the pole now inside of her. “Wha, what are you doing?” He asked, unable to stop her due to the sensation her pussy was having on his ridged cock. She moaned saying, “Oh God this feels soo good.” She continued to ride his cock, moaning, until she realized that she was fucking her own brother. She pulled off of her brother’s cock just as he began to spurt his seed. Fortunately she was fully off of him before he could cum inside of her.

She apologized saying, “Sorry, it felt soo good when it went in I just couldn’t stop myself. You won’t tell mom and dad will you?” He replied, “No. But I do have some questions for you.” She said, “Can that wait until later?” He said, “Yes. I’ll drive you to school and we can talk then.” “Okay.” She replied, nervously. She really needed to talk to someone, even if she didn’t really want to.

After breakfast, she got into the car with him. The first question he asked, as they drove off, was “You weren’t a virgin. Who have you been with and did they force you?” Sighing, she said, “Yes and no. You see I got into some trouble at school. I don’t know who they were, but their were 9 of them. Although I didn’t plan it or initiate it, I did enjoy it. I think I orgasmed with all of them. Up until today with you, I have been afraid to try it again. But you know what? I very much enjoyed it with you. I would like to it again with you. In fact I can’t wait to do it again, with you.” He was floored. Never had he ever thought that she would want to do it with him, much less want to do it again. Despite the way he normally acted toward her, he had had a crush on her since she had started to develop (at 12).

“Should I turn around and take you back home?” He asked. In a hesitant voice she answered, “No. I am in the program this week. If I skip school they will make me do another week in it. It’s embarrassing enough to do it this week, I don’t think I can do another.” He thought for a few minutes and said, “If anyone gives you any problems, tell me and I will make sure that they never do it again.” She smiled at his declaration but knew she wouldn’t ever tell him anything.

He dropped her off at the front of the school and watched as she walk to the front door. He stayed there until she had finished stripping and gone inside. He was thinking, though he would never have started it or forced her to do anything, ‘My little sister is the most beautiful girl in the world and I can’t wait until we can do it again.’

Candy, once she was inside, went straight to the principal’s office. He smiled at her saying “I am glad you remembered to come here first.” “Now sit up here.” He said as he patted the top of his desk. She got up onto his desk. He spread her legs wide. “Ok, it’s time to put your eggs in. She felt two semi round things pushed into her and then something else. She gasped “Oh, what is that?” She asked panting. He replied, “Oh, I just put your eggs in. You are probably tight enough for them without them falling out, but I am adding the holder just to make sure. Your history class has that museum field trip today after all. We can’t have them falling out.” She had totally forgotten about the trip. As she lay there as he manipulated her clitoral hood until the clit popped out. Even before he looped the thin wire of the holder over her clitoris she was panting from the stimulation. This would ensure that not only did the balls stay in, but the constant rubbing of the wire would keep her stimulated throughout the day. Basically she would get more and more aroused with every step she took. The wire that looped around her clit was spread enough for the wires to be on either side of her urethral opening before it went back up into her vagina that she could pee without getting it too wet.

When he was finished she asked, “Do I still have to go, can’t I skip this field trip? I doubt they would want a naked girl walking through the museum.” Smiling he looked at her saying, “No, its been planned for several weeks. You can’t skip it just because you are in the program. Besides it is a school sanctioned event and they have already been informed that you’ll be naked. There isn’t another field trip scheduled this semester anyway.” “You had better head off for your class now”

She headed for her class. She noticed that every time she took a step it only increased the tingling in her crotch started by the principal. On the way she was stopped several times for requests which didn’t help, at all. By the time she reached the class room her pussy was so tingly that she thought she was going to die. Her entry into the class room was more of a stumble than a walk. Despite this she was determined that she wasn’t going to ask for relief. The teacher took role then had all of the students line up to go out to the bus.

By the time they had arrived at the bus, she was hunched over. Her crotch was so over stimulated it almost hurt and she still had to lift her leg to climb into the bus. She was panting before she even reached the top step. She had to take a seat near the back of the bus since the forward half of the seats were already taken. The other girls avoided sitting next to her (not wanting to be seen sitting next to a naked girl), so it was a burly boy from the football team who ended up sitting beside her. He was rather intimidating so none of the other boys attempted to make him move, though they would have loved to be the one sitting next to her.

On the way to the museum she, timidly at first, began talking to him. He said his name was Jim. As it turned out, he was really a nice guy. Yes, he was interested in her, but he was more interested in getting to know her as a person and not just getting his jollies at foundling a naked girl. He even confessed that he had liked her for a long time, but was too chicken to ask her out till now. He also offered to try to help her fend off the other boys and keep their requests reasonable and not let them get out of hand. She great fully accepted his offer and promised to do the same when his time in the Program came.

When they arrived at the museum, true to his word, Jim stayed with her. They even held hands whenever he could get away with it. (There was still a no PDA rule despite the Program) She had to use the restroom and because of Program rules she had to use the boys room despite not being at school. He went in with her and stood in front of the open stall so that no one could see her. Technically that was a violation of the Program rules, but no one complained. She sat on the toilet and peed. It was then that she discovered the difference between peeing with the eggs and holder, and peeing without it.

She got some toilet paper to wipe away the excess moisture of the pee. She wiped herself the way she usually did. Because holder along with the near constant stimulation, the paper stroked across her exposed clit. The stroke against her clit caused an instant and violent orgasm. She shook from head to toe and nearly fell off of the toilet seat. As it was the ejaculation of her vaginal juices missed going into the toilet and instead landed on the floor in front of it. It missed landing on Jim’s shoes and jeans by only inches. She shook in the throes of her orgasm for almost a minute. Then, more gently this time, she had to wipe herself again.

He asked her, as they walked back to rejoin the group, “Are you okay?” She replied, “Yeah, I’ve cum like that before not even when... ,, “ she broke off. “Not even when what?” He asked. “Never mind.” She replied, “It’s not important.” “If it makes you feel like this, then it is.” He said, “You obviously don’t want to talk about it right now. But will you tell me later?” “Maybe?” She said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Despite having just cum, she was feeling arousal rising within her all over again. By the time they reached the group, she was almost doubled over with the rising of her next orgasm. Thinking something was wrong with her, Jim caught her around the waist to keep her from falling, inadvertently touching her clit, when he did. The unintended touching set off her climax. Her whole body shook with the climax. The shaking of her body caused the finger to rub furiously on the clit multiplying the orgasmic effects on her body. After a minute or two she passed out from the over stimulation. He gently lowered her to the floor. Hearing whimpers and muffled screams coming from Candy (she’d had her hand in her mouth) the teacher and other students turned around to see what was going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.