Candy Naked in School - Cover

Candy Naked in School

Copyright© 2019 by S star W

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Candy is selected for the first naked in school program at her school. How will she handle it after the punishment she received the week before. (If you haven’t read Candy’s Punishment, you might want to. You don’t have to read to understand this story, but I will give you a little background.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Tuesday:

At 2:00 AM Candy woke up screaming. She must have been making a lot of noise before she actually awoke, because both her father and mother were at either side of her. In her sleep she had relived her rape but this time instead of the nine teachers it was all the boys from the football team, the basketball team, the track team, and the baseball team. About 200 boys in all and instead of only fucking in one hole or another all 200 fucked her in mouth, pussy, and ass. Both her mother and father, still naked, crawled into bed with her. Neither one them did more than cuddle her and their presence comforted her. She still didn’t tell them about the rape and soon she fell back to sleep.

Sometime after she had fallen asleep her parents returned to their room because she woke up alone. When she got up the next morning she didn’t bother putting on anything fancy, she would just have to take it off again when she got to school. She wore a button up blouse, a almost knee length skirt, and simple cotton panties and bra. Nothing particularly sexy or provocative. She didn’t want to draw any more attention to herself than absolutely necessary. Then she went down and eat breakfast and walk to school.

She arrived at school five minutes before the bell was to ring to start classes. As she walked into the foyer she saw a crowd. Mostly boys but a fair few girls as well. To one side was a row of lockers one had her name on it. She read the note taped to it which read.

All program
Participants
Are To Use
These lockers.
They are to
store your
clothes in
during school.
After you have
put your clothes
in and close the
door they will lock.
They will remain
locked until the end
of the day, when you
retrieve your clothes.

Her heart sank. She had thought that she would be able to come back and get them if she needed to. A cheer went up as she began to undress, almost entirely from the boys. She turned red from embarrassment almost immediately. Something she hadn’t realized until she was undressed, and it had been the same way yesterday, was her nipples stiffened and her vagina was starting to get moist. ‘Could she actually be getting aroused by stripping in front of all these boys’ she wondered. The warning bell rang and she put the thought away for the moment.

As the warning bell had already gone off, she wasn’t stopped for requests and was able to get to her history class on time without any problems. Today Mr. Johnson had something new for them. They would be studying the sexual revolution and its origins. Before class could start however he asked “Do either of you need relief?” Both she and C-Ray declined. He started by asking the class when the sexual revolution began. Nearly all of the class assumed it was in the 60’s or early 70’s. Not true he claimed. He said it actually started with a queen of Spain in the in the late 1400’s up until then a side-saddle was a fairly useless contraption. Only good for being led around. But the queen of Spain insisted on adding a pommel and stir up to it so that she could control her own horse. All and all it was a very interesting class.

During the break between classes, Mr. Cockburn stopped her. He said, “I was told that you refused relief in all of your classes yesterday. Why?” She lies and said, “I didn’t need it.” In truth she had spent most of Monday in desperate need of it and was already feeling the need this morning. He could tell by the look in her eyes and the stiffness of her nipples that she was in need at that moment, but didn’t say anything.

On the way to math class she was stopped by three boys who wanted to paw at her breast. Paw was the only way to describe it as they were so inept at it that actually less aroused after they were done.

Mrs. James started the class by measuring her clitoral hood. Then she made Candy rub her own clit to stimulate it. Once it was aroused and fully erect, she measured it again to see the difference. She whispered to Candy as she took the measurement “You have a very nice clit you should show it off more often.” Despite the stimulations and her own need for it, she would not allow herself to cum.

In gym class, it was volleyball day. Normally on volleyball days they would divide into boys against girls and today was the same, with one exception Candy was on the boys team. The boys around her took full advantage of that. They would “accidentally” bump her breast or butt. One boy, in the guise of going for the ball, actually knocked her down getting a handful of her pussy he did.

C-Ray was having similar problems on the girls side. Several of them would “accidentally” rub their shorts covered asses against his hard cock. Because of this he was sporting a tremendous erection. It didn’t help when one of the girls landed on him chest to chest. She elaborately rubbed her covered breast across his bare chest as well as moving her equally covered pussy up and down the ridged cock.

Somehow Candy managed to be the first one in the shower. She was already done and walking out when the boys entered. She walked past all of the boys as if she didn’t hear any of their requests to wash her. She headed straight to biology. She unbelievably got to her class with only one request it was a simple pose.

In the biology class room she was once again the live model. This time however Mr. Hardin had a chair much like the ones you would find in a Gynecologist office. He had her sit in it and use her fingers to spread her vaginal lips as wide as possible. Instead of using the pointer, as he had the previous day, he used his own finger to point out all of her parts. He began by pointing out her urethral opening. He then indicated her clitoral hood. Instead of moving on to her sex opening, he stimulated it until her clitoris emerged from the hood. He explained that when a girl was aroused the clitoris would emerge to heighten her arousal and allow to cum more easily. He then moved his finger lower to indicate her opening. “This,” he said, “is of course is where the real magic happens of course. Inside an inch or so is a little nub or bump. For those of you lucky enough to find it, it’s also called the g-spot. When stimulated it will double or even triple her orgasm.” With that said he proceeded to put his finger in and rub it. Almost immediately her hips began to buck and her breathing became moans and grunts. He removed his finger before she actually orgasmed. This left her both relieved that she hadn’t cum in front of the class and frustrated because she really wanted even needed an orgasm. She had barely come down from her almost orgasm, when the bell rang for lunch.

In the lunch room she sat with C-Ray. He told her about how the girls in the shower had gotten him off and how good it felt. She told him about how Mr. Hardin had felt her up during biology. She didn’t admit to him however that she wanted and even needed an orgasm.

After lunch instead of making herself available for requests she went to the nurses office. She claimed she had a headache, though in reality she just didn’t want to be touched. The nurse gave her the usual aspirin and allowed her to lay down for a few minutes. The bell rang indicating she had to get to her next class.

In art class Mrs. Bartllet her do two poses. Both of which Candy thought to be fairly innocent. She later found out otherwise, when she saw the second one. It had done by one of the better students. The way she was depicted in the pose, her pussy lips were parted and her opening was just visible. She turned red in embarrassment upon seeing the picture. In her mind, however, she thought, ‘that can’t be me, I don’t look anywhere near that good.’ The bell rang and she headed for health class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.