Candy Naked in School - Cover

Candy Naked in School

Copyright© 2019 by S star W

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Candy is selected for the first naked in school program at her school. How will she handle it after the punishment she received the week before. (If you haven’t read Candy’s Punishment, you might want to. You don’t have to read to understand this story, but I will give you a little background.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Monday morning:

Candy got up early. She didn’t want a repeat of Friday and made sure she had her panties on, regulation type this today. She remembered all too well the punishment of Friday and didn’t want a repeat. She was actually outside waiting for the bus ten minutes before it was due.

On the bus she didn’t get the normal skirt flip she usually did. Maybe her slapping of Jack on Friday had let the boys know that she was tired of it. The boy who normally did that on the bus was absent on Friday, which is probably why she hadn’t been exposed until lunch time that day.

As usual the bus arrived at school fifteen minutes before the first class of the day. After talking with Sally over the weekend and being reassured by her that this nonsense of the NiS Program couldn’t be real. She had forgotten about it, until she heard her name along with seven others called over the loud speaker just after the start of class bell. Slowly she made her way to the principal’s office, along with C-Ray who had also been called. (They had first class together.)

When they arrived at the office, they saw a boy and girl from senior, junior, and sophomore classes. Immediately she knew what was going on. The school nurse was there as well, her presence would become clear in a few minutes.

“Okay, now that you are all here,” he said, “you should know what this is about.” He handed each of them a pamphlet. “Just so that it is clear I will go over it with you. You eight will be the first students in the program. In a few minutes, I will ask you all to strip. But first I want to review the rules with you and add there are a few things that I didn’t mention in Friday’s assembly. The unmentioned rules are more specifically directed at you girls. First of all you eight will be asked to strip in a few minutes and you will attend all of your classes this week in the nude. You will not be allowed to cover yourselves in any way for the rest of the week. The senior girl spoke up “What if we refuse to strip? I for one have no intention of participating in this crap.” Looking sternly at her, he said “Then you will be helped out of your clothes, by force if necessary.” The girl blanched and quit speaking. Second, you will use the restrooms and showers of the opposite sex and be available for reasonable requests. That includes allowing teachers to use you as learning aids. Third, and this applies only to you girls, your pubic hair will be shaved. You can choose to do it yourself or someone will do it for you. Lastly the four of girls are required to get s shot from nurse Williams. This is to prevent any accidental infections and protect you from any unavoidable complications.” “Oh and all of you will be allowed five minutes at the beginning of class to get relief, if you want it.”

“Now, it’s time for all of you to strip.” With that he sat down behind his desk. I the punishment she had received on Friday candy stripped quickly and was soon naked. Most of the others were slower to undress, but did so. Tammy, the senior girl, flatly refused though. Mr. Cockburn’s secretary came into the room. She and the nurse held her arms as Mr. Cockburn unbuttoned her blouse. Tammy continued to struggle in their arms, even when he warned her that if he tore her clothes she wouldn’t have them to wear home and would have to go home naked. Somehow the only clothes that got torn beyond usefulness was her panties and bra. (Which was a D-cup.) With the exception of Tammy, all the girls were given the choice to either shave their pubic hair or wax it. The device they had that would wax it could also be set to permanently remove the hair. The girls were also told that if they chose to shave, it would have to be done every day. Therefore the three younger girls chose the waxing. Because she had had to be forcefully stripped, Tammy was not given a choice. Her pubic hair was to be permanently removed. Unknown to the other three girls the nurse didn’t change the setting from permanent removal to wax, therefore they all had their hair permanently removed. They had been told that it would last for several weeks so this fact was not known to them for months. They were all sent back to their respective classes.

Candy and C-Ray got back to Mr. Johnson’s class twenty minutes before the end. The class was taking turns reading “A Tale Of Two Cities “. (what this had to do with history she didn’t know.)As soon as they had returned, had C-Ray read for a little more than five minutes. He then had Candy read about the same. The remaining five minutes of class time was to allowed the other students to ask questions of Candy and C-Ray.

Some of the girls individually asked C-Ray, who had always been one of the shyest in their year, “Can I hug you?” To which he said “Yes. That would be a reasonable request.” One of the braver girls ask “Can I suck your cock?” He blushed and said “I don’t know. Maybe another time.” To which she blushed and left. Some of the boys asked Candy “Can I hug you?” To which she replied “Just hug, yes.” Another of the boys asked “Can I touch you?” “Within the reason, yes.” She said. A boy she really didn’t like said “I want to fuck you.” “No.” She said flatly. “That is not a reasonable request, and I won’t do it.” The bell signaling the end of class rang.

In math class she was the only naked student. Mrs. James had her stand up in front of the class, while she had the rest of the class calculate the appropriate the volume of her breast. She had the class show the ratio of her breast size compared to her hips and waist (26/20/30). She also measured her height, 5 foot 9 inches, and weight, 125 pounds, and had the class estimated how much her breast would weigh. By the end of class Candy was more aroused than she had ever been, aside from her punishment the previous Friday.

She almost forgot that she had to use the boys locker room for gym class. If she hadn’t seen C-Ray go into the girls locker room, she probably would have.

She found the boys locker room quite different from the girls. The only thing that was the same was that the lockers were all along the wall, though opposite from the girls. It also wasn’t as clean as the girls. The major difference was the showers. Instead of showers being individual stalls along the walls, there were three circular bases with eight shower heads on each. That meant she would have to either face all the boys in there, allowing them to see all of her and vise versa, or she would have to, if she could get the first of the showers, face away from them. She sat on a bench and put her gym shoes on. She went out to the gym to see what their activity for the day would be.

Today they would be lifting weights. Unlike some other schools 90% of the weight room consisted of machines rather than free weights. The first few weren’t to bad. They were leg curls, which allowed her to keep her legs together, and an arm exercise that allowed her to face the machine with her small breast hidden by a padded rest. For the next exercise however she had to turn around. The padded seat, though otherwise comfortable, forced her to spread her legs on either side of it, exposing her feminine secrets. She thought she couldn’t get anymore embarrassed than this but she was wrong. The next exercise she had to do was similar to a bench press. Again she had to spread her legs only this time she was laying on her back instead of sitting up, giving a more extensive view of her privates. The idiot who set the weight for her to press set it too heavy. As she was trying to push the weight up, she had to use her legs as well as her arms. This lifted her butt off of the bench and spread her pussy lips wide. The others standing around her could see not only her pink inner lips but also her clitoral hood and the dark opening to her vaginal canal. Despite her punishment on Friday, her canal was small. It looked as if she had never been fucked, except she had no hymen.

It was time to “hit the showers” as the coach always said. Despite her best efforts to be the first one into the shower, the first two shower rings were full and so was the backside of the third. She had to shower under a shower head between the second and third rings. This meant that her front could be seen by some of the boys and back could be seen by the other boys.

One of the boys, who was at the same shower that she was, asked “May I wash your body and hair?” Though she didn’t want him to it was a reasonable request, so she said “Okay.” He began by washing her hair and back, wanting to save the good parts for last. She enjoyed the sensation of having her hair washed and thought ‘This would be wonderful if I wasn’t naked.’ As he was rinsing her hair and back, her nervousness increased dreading the next part. She wondered wether it would be her breast or her privates. She soon got her answer as he began washing her stomach and moving up towards her breast. As she felt his hands touch her breast, she was surprised at the sensation that arose within her. He was gently caressing her breast, unlike the men who had raped her on Friday when she was being punished. As he continued to caress her breast she felt a tingling in her vagina and how wet it was becoming. Her breath was coming pants as well. When his hands left her breast, she actually wished he would continue doing it. He began to wash her legs. Beginning at the top of her left leg. He washed her hip and between her thighs, carefully avoiding her pussy and asshole, he would save those for last. Slowly he worked his way up her right leg. This time he didn’t avoid her pussy or ass, but relished the feeling of them. Again the feeling began to build within her. She was on the verge of an orgasm when he stopped and rinsed her. Both of them walked to the locker room and another boy asked to dry her off.

This boy is much rougher. He has probably never touched a girl in his life. She welcomes the roughness of his touch, not because it feels good but because it doesn’t. She doesn’t want to openly come in front of any of her fellow students. His touch is just rough enough to dispel some of her arousal, some but not all.

In biology, she was once again asked to stand at the room. Mr. Hardin, using his pointing rod, indicated various parts of her body while explaining their purpose. Using the 2 foot rod he ran it around her small breast saying, “In this area, if I were to dissect it, we would find the mammary glands. And here of corse,” he indicated her nipple circling it with the pointer, “we find the nipple. Where a baby would nurse from its mother.” At this point the class was over, and she thanked God that he hadn’t had time to indicate the parts of her vagina. After what had happened in the showers she was sure she would have orgasmed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.