Candy Naked in School
Prequel

Copyright© 2019 by Stevew

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prequel - Candy is selected for the first naked in school program at her school. How will she handle it after the punishment she received the week before. (If you haven’t read Candy’s Punishment, you might want to. You don’t have to read to understand this story, but I will give you a little background.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Candy and Mr. Cockburn were walking to the assembly hall, after her exhausting punishment. He told her “Go set with the rest of your class.” She sat down next to Sally in the large assembly hall. Sally turned to her and asked “Where have you been? I haven’t seen you since lunch.” Candy whispered “Being punished. That asshole Jack tried to flip my skirt up again and I slapped him.” Confused Sally said “And they punished you for it?” “Not exactly. See I overslept this morning,,, and I kinda forgot to put any ah panties on this morning. And as you know it’s not the first time I have not warn those stuffy regulation panties they want us to wear.” “What did they do to you? Cause I never heard of a spanking that lasted an hour and a half.” Not wanting to tell her everything Candy said “Lets just say I won’t caught without my panties again. I’ll never do that again.”

Mr. Cockburn walked up to the microphone and picked it up. For once none of the students were making much noise. He said “Alright, I know all of you are wondering why we are having this assembly. I have an announcement. Beginning Monday this school will be starting a new program. It’s called the NiS Program, or the Naked in School Program. Here is how it works. First two students from each year will be selected. These eight students will attend all classes and any school related activities in the nude for a week. There will be one girl and one boy from each grade level. We encourage them to help and support each other, like the friends we hope they become. No one will know who will be picked not even the staff. It is completely random. Second, the students that are naked will have to allow reasonable requests by other students and faculty. This will include posing, some touching, though the reasonableness of the request is partly up to the participant. If there is any dispute about the reasonableness of a request it will be decided by myself or one of the other faculty. Here is what is not permitted no object is to be put into a participant unless the participant agrees, that includes fingers or anything else that might be able to be pushed into them. There will be video cameras hidden in various places around the campus to monitor any infraction. None of you will know where they are, so don’t try anything you shouldn’t. Third, the naked students will be required to aid teachers in their lessons. And lastly the naked students will be required to use the restrooms and showers of the opposite sex. The participants will be summoned to my office during first class Monday morning where they will receive further instructions. After Monday morning, they will be required to undress in front of the school and place their clothes into boxes assigned to them.”

After the assembly clusters of students could be seen gathered together speculating as to who would be selected. Somehow Candy knew she would be one of the ones selected on Monday. She only wondered who would be the boy that had to do it with her would be. Since she had slapped Jack she suspected it would be him.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.