The Food Desert - Cover

The Food Desert

Copyright© 2019 by qhml1

Chapter 17

All that being said, it took four months before we became intimate. The restaurant opened to rave reviews. Soul Food International was a big hit. The food was excellent, the ambience relaxed, and Sandy made it a point to thank everyone for dining with her, making friends in high and low places. The stress was starting to get to her, so I decided we needed a little break.

She came in exhausted on Sunday afternoon. The place was open for a lunch buffet and then closed at four, giving her a little more time to relax. I took her into the bathroom, showing her the bubble bath I had prepared, along with the candles and soft music.

“Relax, babe. You need it.”

She was startled at the effort but soon agreed it would be just the thing, moaning that she didn’t have clean clothes. I just grinned and told her we’d find something for her to get comfortable in. I closed the door and was soon rewarded with the sound of her singing along to the music.

Her assistant manager was a good chef in her own right, and I had bribed her into getting Sandy’s sizes and doing a little shopping. A trip to Victoria’s Secret netted a couple of really nice gowns, two teddies, bras and panties that were sexy, some that were just comfortable, and some that were both. There was a nice silk robe to finish the set.

I also got her to get three nice dresses, two sundresses and a slinky number suitable for clubbing. There were a couple of pair of shorts and nice casual tops, two pair of jeans, new walking shoes and two pair of high heels, one two-inch and one four-inch. I had all but the prettiest gown and panty set and the robe packed into two suitcases.

I gave her 45 minutes and went back to check on her. She’d gone to sleep. I could hear her gentle snores through the door. I grinned as I tapped on the door. “Honey, wake up. I’ve got something for you to wear and it will be right outside the door. Come to the living room when you’re done.”

I had to repeat it several times until I was sure she was awake and understood me. I heard the door open as I walked back into the living room. I put the lights to low and poured her a glass of her favorite wine, unsure whether she would want it but wanting to be unprepared.

Five minutes later she came into the room, the robe belted loosely, giving me glimpses of her gown. The pale lavender contrasted nicely with her caramel skin. Just the thought of seeing her in it had me hard as a rock in seconds. There was a shy smile on her face. We had never been intimate or stayed over with each other before.

She gave me a soft but firm kiss, lasting more than a few seconds. She drew back and twirled, the robe floating out a little, revealing a very nice looking body. The lavender panties made her skin even more vivid in contrast. “You have excellent taste.”

“Don’t thank me. You need to give your assistant a raise. She got it for me, along with a few other things.”

Her smile was radiant. “What other things?”

“In due time, honey. You’re staying with me tonight. Will we make love? I’d sure like to, but you’re exhausted and we need to get up early in the morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.