Shaila and the Runaway Pussy - Cover

Shaila and the Runaway Pussy

Copyright© 2019 by calx86

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Celeste the sinister Dark Fairy is at it again as she magically removes Shaila's pussy and places it into a flesh light. She continues to give the pussy a will of its own and mayhem ensues at a college dormitory.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Rough   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was nearing midnight, and Celeste the dark fairy came across a college dormitory where girls had been playing volleyball for several hours. Still giggling from the torment she put Lizzie through she hid in a nearby tree wearing the slyest of grins while scoping for her next prey.


The girls decided to call it quits for the night since most of them had class the next morning. Shaila, in particular, had a test the next morning in psychology, and like the typical college freshman, she’d not yet studied for it. They all stepped out of the pool and headed toward the dorm except for Shaila, who had to go to the locker room to grab her stuff.

“Hey Jessica, I`ll be back in ten minutes. I left my stuff in the locker room.” Shaila said as she waved her off.

“Take your time, I`m meeting James anyway,” Jessica grinned.

“Where the hell are you two going this time of night?”

“All I know is I`m getting my freak on ... woohooooo!” Jessica exclaimed as she skipped back toward the dorm.

James? Shaila thought. What happened to Brian? Todd? Keith? Jack?

While She was friends with some of the sluttier girls at school, Shaila held higher standards for herself. Not that she was waiting for marriage or anything, but she didn`t find a new guy every week either. Not that she couldn`t have one; she was the hottest of her group by far. Her skin was lightly tanned, and her body was athletic and well-toned. Her brown hair was in a perpetual pony-tail, and she had bright green eyes that could captivate anyone in her path.

When she got to the locker room, she decided to take a quick shower to wash the chlorine off her skin. As she walked in the community shower, she unclasped her pink top, revealing her beautiful full C-cup breasts as they flung free of the fabric. She ran her fingers down her petite waist to remove her pink bottoms, revealing the landing strip toward her tight mound.

“Hello, what have we here?” Celeste grinned.

While Shaila was distracted in the shower Celeste flew in through the upper window and headed to the locker where her clothes hung. She noticed Shaila’s black pantyhose and grinned deviously.

“These will work rather perfect.” Celeste giggled as she zapped the crotch of the pantyhose with her magic.

“Now to find an object to complete the portal spell.” Celeste flew out of the bathroom and toward the boy’s dormitory.

Shaila stepped out of the shower and dried herself off while walking toward her locker. She sighed when she saw her black cocktail dress, pantyhose, and high-heels. She put on her strapless bra and pulled up her pantyhose, which felt unusually snug against her crotch.

Ohh, I should’ve dried off better. They`ll all bunching up ... Shaila thought.

She shrugged it off and slipped on her cocktail dress and shoes before walking outside toward her dorm. As she walked, she felt the pantyhose ride up her crotch.

“Damn it!” She attempted to pull the material out of her nether lips. The material wouldn`t budge. In fear of being seen with her hand up her dress, she began to walk faster. From behind a tree, Celeste held a fleshlight that she stole from a boy’s dorm room. She chanted something under her breath and put one hand over the fleshlight while pointing at Shaila with the other.

“Unngh ... what the fuck?!” Shaila exclaimed as she felt a tingling sensation inside her. Unknown to her, her pantyhose had just released some magic into her pussy before the material crept out of her crotch. Completely freaked at this point, Shaila sprinted back to her dorm.

Proud of her accomplishment, Celeste watched as the fake pussy disappeared from the fleshlight and was replaced by Shaila’s. Celeste, then took a deep breath and breathed into the pussy, bringing it to life, just like she did Lizzie’s.

“Hello my new pet, how do you feel?” Celeste grinned.

“Oh wow, I feel amazing! I’m alive and I’m free!” Shaila’s pussy exclaimed with a tiny female voice.

“Indeed you are. Did you feel imprisoned by your owner?” Celeste grazed her hand across the pussy’s lips.

“You have no idea. She rarely ever dates and I can’t remember the last time she touched me. I need to be fucked. I crave to be fucked.” Shaila’s pussy pleaded.

“Well, now you can do just that. You don’t need Shaila anymore. Find you some horny young boy and fuck his brains out, then go play with your owner a bit.” Celeste held a hand over her mouth as she giggled while the enchanted fleshlight headed back to the boys’ dormitory with glee.


Timothy had just gotten back to his dorm room after his Friday night D&D session, a typical Friday routine for him. He walked toward his side of the room and noticed his fleshlight in the window seal.

“Awww geez, not again. I was sure I put that up. I hope no one saw it.” He grabbed it and set it next to his laptop on his desk.

When he powered on his laptop, the fleshlight sent a magical signal to it. He opened up his Outlook and a message titled “Shaila Wellington`s Shower”. Timothy had a crush on Shaila and jumped to open the email.

“Holy hell...” He whispered to himself as the video popped open on his laptop. His manhood jumped to attention as this petite C-cupped beauty showered nude before him. He didn`t bother to check who sent it--at the moment didn`t care--the goods were there. He put some lubricant on his finger and slid it inside his fleshlight.

“Whoa...” He exclaimed. “Was this always...” A confused smile grew upon his face as his finger explored the magically realistic vagina. In fact, if he didn`t know any better, he could swear he felt it warm and contract around his finger. Unable to wait any longer, he lowered the fleshlight down to his aching member and began to slide it inside”¦


Shaila had just made it back to her dorm more than freaked from the events that transpired on her way there. She had nearly fallen down several times as she felt strange movement between her legs, but it also felt like the cold night air had been concentrated on her vagina the whole time. She tried to pull off her pantyhose, but they wouldn`t budge.

“What the hell is up with these things?” She yelled in frustration.

All of a sudden, Shaila shrieked in horror. She felt a slimy finger explore her tight pussy. Her hand flew between her legs, but there was nothing there but the tight hose around her mound. She tried desperately to tug off her living pantyhose when she felt her bra contract and squeeze her breast. She was at a loss for words and could not utter a sound as she watched her bra move beneath her dress.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.