Jennie Teacher's Pet - Cover

Jennie Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 7: Home Coming

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Home Coming - 15 year old Jennie falls for her teacher and soccer coach. Her mom falls for him, too. So Mike is stuck in the middle, loving them both... too much.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student  

( Mf pregnancy) (edited)

Mike’s flight arrived in LA early in the morning. He passed through Passport Control and Customs without any problem, though he held his breath when asked a few questions by the Border agent. As he walked into the arrival terminal, Jennie and Karen were holding up a banner. Jennie was hopping up and down, waving with one hand, banner in the other.

As soon as he got through the exit barriers, Jennie dropped the sign, ran, and jumped onto him wrapping her arms and legs around him and kissing all over his face.

“Happy to see me?” Mike kidded.

She was too busy to answer. People around were starting to look at the young girl and the man that looked old enough to be her father. Jennie had worn a short loose skirt, so likely flashed a few of the nearby people as Mike tried to hold her skirt over her butt while she held on to him. Karen had come up to him as well and hugged the two of them. When a few comments by passersby’s drifted their way, Jennie just looked up, held out her ring finger, and said, “He’s my HUSBAND. We are MARRIED!” for all to hear.

Mike blushed but didn’t release her. The strangers continued on, probably mentioning “too young”, “sugar daddy”, “get a room” and the like. He didn’t care. Finally, Jennie released him, and they went arm and arm to their rental car. He finally got to kiss Karen and tell her he had missed her very much, too.

At the car, Jennie dragged him into the back seat, letting Karen drive. Jennie wasted no time climbing onto Mike as they headed out the highway. Jennie was wiggling all over him as their kisses turned French.

“Hey, you two, can’t you wait until we get home, or should I just drop you off at the nearest motel?” Karen laughed, looking at the rearview mirror.

Jennie came up for air, “Mommm! Please! He’s my husband! I haven’t seen him in months!”

She went back to kissing while grinding herself into his crotch. Karen just moved the mirror away to not get too distracted by her daughter. Mike couldn’t keep his hands off her thighs and into her panty covered crotch. She squirmed on his hand and whispered love messages into his ear as she kissed and nibbled on him. She pushed him over so that he was sideways across the back seat, and she was more or less on top of him. Her hand went down to his pants, unzipping them and reaching in and pulling out his now hardening cock. Her head went down onto him as she began giving him head. He looked up at Karen, who was smiling but kept her eyes on the road.

Karen couldn’t resist, “Well, I guess you guys aren’t even going to be able to make it to the motel. I might as well drive around awhile till you finish!”

“Mmffrm murrm mm MOM!”

Mike was totally embarrassed now but was having trouble keeping focus under Jennie’s assault. Her head back to bobbing up and down on his shaft.

“Ohhh...” he moaned, and she knew he was close.

She wanted to torture him some first, squeezing his shaft, and pressing down on his balls. Stopping her blow job, she looked at him with an evil looking smile and whispered: “Not yet, my love.”

She gave him a hard squeeze making him jerk, “So ... how was Tia?! ... My LOVE!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.