Jennie Teacher's Pet - Cover

Jennie Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 6: Leaving Peru

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Leaving Peru - 15 year old Jennie falls for her teacher and soccer coach. Her mom falls for him, too. So Mike is stuck in the middle, loving them both... too much.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student  

( Mf MF attempted rape ) (edited)

After Jennie and Sandy had been with Tia and Kari for a few days, she really got to like them, and they loved her. They were so impressed that 16-year-old Sandy and 17-year-old Jennie could run such an efficient school with nearly 50 students. Of course, Tia and Kari were only in their early 20’s themselves, but they had been doing NGO work in third world countries for several years now. They had graduated from college early at only 20, even with spending several months per year volunteering.

They all got together for communal evening meals, so traded stories about adventures (sans the lovemaking) each had been through. Jennie almost wished that she wasn’t leaving in just over a week now. She and Tia would talk together long before and after class. Tia was really interested in how Jennie and Mike had gotten together and how they got along so well with her mom, Karen. Jennie, bashful at first, but after learning that Tia and one of her teachers had a short fling, she opened up more and told her about them. Tia was pleased that Jennie and Mike were so compatible and happy together, even with her young age.

Jennie also found that Tia and Kari had been lovers in college. They had met there and fallen for each other almost from the beginning. They had even shared a boyfriend once! Jennie was sure that interesting times between them and Sandy and Randy were on the horizon.

This morning, Jennie and Tia took a small group of the older girls out on a field trip to some nearby ruins. Jennie wanted to tell them some of the histories of the peoples that had built them. Learning history was always better surrounded by the actual place it occurred in. As they arrived, there were two boys there; actually young men about 20 or so years old. The two came over to their little class, but instead of sitting, they started jeering and making snide remarks at the schoolgirls. Jennie tried to politely tell them to be quiet for their class in her now excellent Spanish. Jennie then switched to English to talk to the schoolgirls thinking the boys might get bored and leave. But they just made more rude remarks and subsequently spotted one of the local girls they had seen before.

“Hey honey, you come with us. You should be home like a good little chicka ... You don’t want to be out all alone, do you? You need to come with us...” one of the young men said to her as he grabbed her arm.

She resisted, trying to hit him as he started to pull her away.

“Oh, Piero, we have a fighter!” he laughed and pulled hard, dragging her with both hands ripping her shirt and exposing her small bare breasts. He grabbed her tit and squeezed it as she screamed.

Piero came up to her, “Don’t fight little one or we will have to teach you a lesson!” as he grabbed her dress, pulling it up, exposing her bare bottom, no underwear on.

“Oh! HO! Look at that PUSSY!”

Tia suddenly stepped up to Piero.

“Stop it! Let go of her NOW!” she shouted in Spanish.

Piero laughed and looked at her, “Roel, look what we have here! This one is a HOT perra! I think I will have to teach this teacher a lesson! Come my pretty one, let me give you something to suck!”

He grabbed his dick through his pants as they let go of the girl, and the two advanced on Tia. Jennie seized the schoolgirls and pulled them away. She started looking for a rock or stick to fight them with, afraid of what was about to happen.

Roel and Piero were heavier and stronger than Tia, and Jennie didn’t think she and Tia could fight them.

Roel grabbed Tia’s arm. Suddenly Tia did a quick twist and struck Roel’s arm at the wrist breaking his hold on her. She continued the turn, and the palm of her hand went into his nose with a sickening thud. Blood poured from his nose as it broke. Tia continued the attack, slamming her heal into his shin, and Roel went down with a howl.

Piero, shocked initially by her quick moves, recovered and lunged at Tia, grabbing her from behind. Her elbow went into his neck, and she stomped his sandaled foot, breaking his hold as he choked. She turned, and she put her entire force into a groin kick, and he screamed in pain, falling to the ground.

Tia turned without even thinking and came within inches of crushing his throat with her foot, halting her stomp. In Spanish, “You asshole mother fuckers get your lazy fucking shitty asses out of here and let me NEVER catch you again, or next time I won’t stop. You will never touch this or any other girl in the village. The policía will be looking for you tonight.”

She put her foot onto his throat pressing her weight down and looked over at Roel, still on the ground and still holding his bloody nose, but watching her. He never saw a girl fight like that, nor a white girl cuss like that. Her eyes glared at both of them as she spoke. She turned, made one jerk towards Roel, who flinched.

“The policía will be looking for a Roel with the broken nose and a Piero the ball-less.” She stated as she turned and calmly walked away.

Jennie and the girls were huddled together, wide-eyed at the scene they had just witnessed.

Jennie finally spoke, “Tia! How?”

Tia just smiled, “That’s what you get when you have a father in the Special Forces...” but then the stress came to her.

“I’ve never had to do that...” as tears came to her eyes, “It was just automatic.”

Jennie and the girls hugged her and each other as they made their way back home. They walked into their compound arm in arm. Everyone already heard the story from the schoolgirls. Jennie and Tia had to fill in the details. John immediately contacted the local officer, and they recounted the story. They didn’t want to press charges, but just to let him know. He said he already had an idea of who they were. Their mothers weren’t going to be pleased to see him again. The young men might get another beating from them.

Alone with Tia and Kari, Jennie hugged them both, and they all kissed each other. She told them that she would be sorry to have to leave and to stay in contact. Jennie also had them move into their spare bedroom, now empty since Jennie and her mom had moved back together with Mike, and he had packed away their things for the trip back to the States. Tia and Kari thanked them and appreciated the bit nicer conditions but thought it funny that Jen and Mike slept in the same room with their mother-in-law.

Mike, now just fine, had been horrified about Jennie’s and Tia’s encounter and didn’t want to let Jen out of his sight for the remaining week. Though anytime Jen was with Tia, he would relent and go back to packing. Tia was a better fighter than he.

“Mike...” Jennie whispered quietly to him one evening.

“Yes, my love?”

“You ... you and Tia or Kari can ... hook up ... if ... you want to.”

He looked at her face, her eyes a little watery.

“Oh, thanks. Already done that.” He said as if matter-of-factly.

Jennies eyes went wide, and she batted at him. “OMG, I can’t BELIEVE YOU!”

“I’m KIDDING! I’m KIDDING. I LOVE you. I would not do that to you.”

He grabbed her arm and pulled her over on top of him and kissed her.

“You! You!” her next words were muffled by his mouth over hers as he kissed her.

She sprawled herself on top of him as his arms went around her. He felt so good with her on top of him, so small and warm, his little girl. She was only 17 still ... Her head was on his chest as he kissed the top of her head and smelled her hair filled with her scent. He was transported back to the first time they were together, really not that long ago. He felt her bare feet rub against his and she slowly wiggled her body, and her hips started a little grind against his crotch. His hands went down to her bottom, still covered in her pajamas. She turned her face towards his, and they kissed again. He looked into her eyes and again saw that little teen school girl as her cares and worries melted away. She continued her erotic dance of her hips as his hands went to her waist and pulled her pajamas down over her bottom, revealing her firm butt cheeks to his hands as his fingers slowly moved down between them and into her crack.

“Do you love me?” she asked, needing his affirmation.

“I love you,” he replied softly.

“Do you want me?”

“I want you.”

“Make love to me,” she almost begged him as she continued her grinding, now intensified.

He kissed her soft face as her eyes brightened.

She pushed her PJs bottoms down and off her feet. Then she pulled his boxers down, and she mounted him. He felt his hard dick press up against her slit. She returned to the grind of her hips against him, now flesh to flesh. Her breathing became broken and deep. He felt her heat against his loins. Her legs went on either side of him as she positioned herself for him. She leaned down and kissed him. She signaling she wanted him. As they kissed, he pushed smoothly into her moist entrance. She moaned into his mouth. Her eyes closed. She shifted from grinding to slowly humping him up and down as she felt his hard dick sliding in and out of her warm tight pussy.

“Am I pretty?” she whispered, staring into his eyes as her hips rocked.

“You are beautiful.”

“Am I as beautiful as them?” her rocking quickened.

No answer. She froze.

Finally, “You are the most beautiful thing in the world to me!”

She batted his chest for the delay and started back rocking, humping him like a rocking horse.

“Giddy up, my lil’ cowgirl...” he whispered, staring at her face as it softened.

She felt herself getting close. Another few moments...

Creak ... the door to their room opened.

“Get a ROOM, you two!” It was Jen’s mom, “Oh, I guess this IS your room.”

Jen froze and yet almost came right at that moment. She looked at her mom with a glare.

Just then, Tia and Kari, arm in arm, happened by, peeked in around Karen.

Jennie looked at them, “OMG!!! Can’t a GIRL have a BIT of PRIVACY when she’s with her MAN?!”

All four of the girls cracked up laughing.

Mike looked around at all of them, blushing, “FUCK!”


The next days passed quickly, and their last day came. John came to Mike with a printed email.

“Mike, I think you will need to change your plans.”

Mike looked at the email, “Jen’s not going to be very pleased.”

“I already have my lawyers checking into it, but it will take time.”

Jennie came in and saw the grim looks from the two and knew something was wrong.

“I’ll leave you two...” John said as he left.

“What is it, Mike?” Jennie looked worried.

“Well, my sweet, guess they found out about us. Apparently, I’m a wanted man.”

She raced to him, hugging tightly to him as he showed her the message.

“Apparently, the police want to talk to me about our thing back when I was your teacher.”

“Are they arresting you?”

“Well ... I don’t know. But, well, you were underage and we were...”

“FUCK! DAMN! Who TOLD them!?!,” she hugged him tighter, “They CAN’T! We’re MARRIED!”

“Apparently someone at the school figured out something was up. We did kinda disappear at the same time, right after I quit my job...”

“ ... And we didn’t get married until afterward ... and in a different state. They must have contacted John’s lawyers looking for me.”

“What do we do?” she was distraught, tears falling down her cheeks.

“You and your mom need to go back. We’ll have the lawyers meet you at the airport. They aren’t going to arrest you or your mom. It’s not your fault. You are the victim.”

She was crying full out now, “I can’t leave you! I WON’T!” as she held onto him tightly.

“You MUST. If I am ever to be able to come back to the States, you have to tell your story to the lawyers. DON’T TALK to the police without them present! They will use you against me. I doubt they have any evidence other than suspicion.”

“I CAN’T...”

He tilted her head up, “Yes, you must. You have to do this. We knew what we did was risky, and we just need to work thru it.”

He kissed her and peeled her away from him, “I need to talk to your mom ... alone.”

She hated that but relented. He went to find Karen.


He repeated the details to Karen when he found her.

“Now, there’s a real danger here. When we left the state and went to get married, the police could think that was kidnapping ... across state lines. The FBI would be involved.”

“Jesus, Mike! I didn’t think about that!” Karen was shocked.

“You have to tell the lawyers everything. We need them to understand that you took Jen and me to be married.”

“And I consented. She was 16. I could do that.” Karen added, trying to give context.

“Yes, you two will have to go with the lawyers, likely give a deposition and meet with the authorities.”

“Oh, Mike! I’m scared for you!” she hugged him tightly, and they kissed.

“Uh, you might leave out the hot tub adventures, by the way...”

She laughed and then cried... “Shit, Mike!” she thought back to when she and Mike had sex while her 16-year-old daughter was right there in the same bed.

“Will they arrest me? Am I a BAD PARENT?” she cried in his arms.

“Karen, NO! It’s ok. I think that the depositions and the lawyer spin will help put it all in a context where they just won’t have enough evidence, and the marriage will make it more difficult for them, too.”

“I SHOULD have married you! Then this wouldn’t have looked so bad ... They would have thought that you and I had just moved, and Jennie would have been your step-daughter ... and then we could have divorced, and you and Jen...”

“Hush Karen, that’s already past. Can’t change what we did, what I did. I am so sorry. So sorry that I fell for Jen, so young...”

She hugged him again, “No, you two are perfect together. Made for each other. We will fix this.”

“I will stay here until we see what the lawyers say.”

She kissed him hard and then took him by the hand and found Jennie. The three of them cried until they had to separate to leave for Cusco and the airport. Mike drove them there and put them on the plane. Jennie delayed to the very last moment as the stewardess pushed her to board.

As they left, he felt so empty. The drive back was lonely.

He felt uncomfortable at the house, with Tia and Kari there. They wanted to comfort him but knew they didn’t want to intrude. He moved back to the cabin even though they repeatedly tried to stop him.

As he unpacked his sleeping bag and other gear from his pack, he found a letter from Jennie. She affirmed her love for him, told him that they would be back together as quickly as possible.

And on the bottom, “Mike, I don’t want you to feel sad and lonely. I don’t want you to mope around. I have told Tia that I love her and I love you and that if you need someone, please PLEASE love her, too. I give you my blessing. I mean that. TRULY! She will love you as you need. I LOVE U! Your Bonobo, Jen.”

As he read it, he laughed. That’s my Jen!


Mike heard back from them just a day later. They were safe. No police arrested them. They talked to the lawyers who were looking into the matter. They were staying at Sandy’s parent’s condo, a beautiful place. HOT SHOWERS FOREVER! They were going to give video depositions to the lawyers on prepared questions. Her mom was doing well and keeping her strong. They got nice new clothes and hair done and nails and pedicures and makeup and SHOWERS, LOTS OF HOT SHOWERS.

Her mom told her that Jennie looked in her 20’s for the deposition ... and beautiful. Even the lawyers were impressed. She handled the questions fine, and the lawyers had found that there wasn’t any physical evidence, only hearsay from a couple of Jen’s (now ex) friends, and innuendo of them leaving the state together. Karen looked elegant and wise during her taping. The lawyers handed over the material, their charity work info, the marriage certificate ... and after nearly three months, finally got word that the State DA wasn’t going to pursue the case, but the school board revoked Mike’s teaching certificate. That didn’t matter; he wasn’t going to teach in the States again. The FBI’s case closed once the State DA dropped theirs as they could not prove that it wasn’t Karen that had taken Mike and Jennifer to Nevada to be married.

During the wait, Mike had settled into a routine, still working with Randy on various construction projects. Sandy, John, and Mary had gone to Brussels for UN meetings and charity conferences for a month. The UN folks loved Sandy’s talks and gave her awards for her works as a youth.

He finally relented to move back into the spare room in the house with Tia and Kari. They stayed entirely above board and platonic with him, though, he did hear them in their lovemaking once in a while, but he resisted.

After over a month had gone by, with only emails back and forth and a couple sat phone calls, he was as depressed as ever. He got a new email from Jen. ‘Mike, my love. PLEASE go to Tia! Your last letter made me so depressed. I wanted to come to you, but they want me to stay until this gets cleared. I LOVE YOU SO, I MISS YOU SO! It’s HURTING ME to see you like this. I have told her. PLEASE let her be your Bonobo!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.