Jennie Teacher's Pet - Cover

Jennie Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 4: Peru

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Peru - 15 year old Jennie falls for her teacher and soccer coach. Her mom falls for him, too. So Mike is stuck in the middle, loving them both... too much.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student  

(Mf, Ff, mf infidelity, romance) (edited)

The next few weeks were a blur of activity for Mike, Jennie, and her mom Karen. After completing the required paperwork, the three went down to the courthouse, and in a quick, simple civil ceremony, Mike and Jennie were married. Jennie had worn a lace dress that, though not really a wedding gown, was precisely what she wanted; floor-length and sleeveless, light pink lace with spaghetti straps, lace shawl, a ring of flowers in her hair and around her wrist. She wore tall gold and white heels to bring her a little closer to Mike’s height. Her mom had taken her to have her hair and makeup professionally done at an upscale salon to give her an older and more sophisticated look because she knew Jennie would be self-conscious about her youth, a 16-year-old girl marrying a 33-year-old man. As it was, she looked like she could have been in her early 20’s, if a bit youthful. Only the clerk raised an eyebrow when she saw their actual ages.

Karen dutifully and without reservation gave her consent. And since she was divorced with full custody of Jennie, the clerk just gave Mike the eye and signed and stamped the documents. Before they left, she glanced at Jennie’s flat stomach to see if there was a hint of a pregnancy, though there was none. The others around thought they were a cute couple and congratulated them.

Mike had dressed in a dark suit that the girls had picked out. They didn’t want him in a tux as they didn’t like the look. They purposefully picked out a suit and a hairstyle that would make him look a little younger, not older. He just went with whatever they wanted. He made sure he was clean-shaven since that always makes a man look more youthful. While at the hair salon, he was given a facial and hand and nail treatment to remove some of the roughness of his outdoor hands.

When it came time to put the wedding ring on her finger, that was the first time he felt nervous. He felt like a teenage boy about to go to a Prom, a Prom that was going to last the rest of his life. Karen and Jennie picked up on his nervousness, giggling as he repeated his words and shaking a bit as he held her hand to slide on the ring. Jennie surprised him when Karen handed her a gold band to replace the earlier silver one she had given to him nearly a year back. Tears welled up in his eyes as she said her vows and slid his ring onto his finger.

They were now husband and wife, and all three were crying as they left the courthouse. A little girl tossed flower petals at them and at the other couples as they were married. Jennie and her mom cried tears of happiness all the way home.

That night, Karen had left them alone, and she went back to her house to finish up any last-minute items. As the two newlyweds came up to his front door, Mike whisked Jennie off her feet and carried her over the threshold and all the way to their, now temporary, bedroom. Jennie laughed and squirmed all the way. He set her down on the edge of the bed, and then in a deja-vu moment repeating their first encounter together, he slowly undid her shoe while holding her ankle. He slid her shoe off to reveal her pantyhose covered foot.

“Oh, does this hurt?” as he ran his fingers along the bottom of her foot. She giggled and shook her head, “No.”

“May I remove your sock ... oh, hum, this might be interesting...”

“Oh, I should remove this ... to make sure your ankle isn’t swelling,” as he stroked her hose covered ankle.

He ran his hands up her calf, slowly sliding up around her knee, pushing her dress up along the way, then continued letting his fingers climb up her thigh. The dress now bunched up and her thighs exposed to him. Jennie giggling the entire time.

“Oh, yes, Mr. Thomas. I think you SHOULD check my ankles.”

“Ankle, one, Miss, uh, MRS. Thomas!”

“No, no! I told you, it’s Ms., not fuddy-duddy Mrs. and it’s hyphenated; Harris-Thomas.”

“May I continue to, ah, examine your ankle, Ms. Jennifer Harris-Thomas?”

She giggled, “You tickle!”

He really went to town tickling her after that. By the time he finally stopped, she was crying, and her chest hurt from laughing so hard. He had also pulled her pantyhose down below her knees.

“No fair tickling! Mister, you are supposed to be checking my ankle” as she twirled both her ankles around. “You forgot the other shoe, too!”

“Yes, my sweet soccer player!”

She kicked at him, but her pantyhose had her hogtied, and her dress limited her too. He caught the other foot, removed the shoe, and tickled the bottom of her still pantyhose covered feet as she wiggled and laughed, “No Fair! No Fair!”

She had to wipe the tears from her eyes.

“I think I like you just like this,” as he stepped back to admire her.

His view was of a teenage girl, lace dress hiked up to her crotch, bare legs down to pantyhose bound feet, hints of her black lace undies showing every now and then with her face and hair now all mussed as she squirmed while lying back on the bed.

“You know, you really are my sex kitten!”

She growled at him, “I’m a Lioness! A Leopard! A Tiger! And I am going to EAT you, little bunny!”

He had already taken his jacket and tie off, now his shirt, shoes, and pants followed.

She laughed at him standing there in his hearts covered tented boxers and black socks.

“Oh, you didn’t laugh at me the first time you saw me like this.”

She giggled more, “You didn’t have hearts on your briefs or calf-length socks on either!”

He leaped onto her, and they kissed.

Finally, “How do you get this thing off?” as he fiddled with her dress.

She stopped him. “Make love to me in the dress.” She said seductively.

“But it might get...”

“Hush, I’m not getting married again!”

He slid down her body until he was on his knees on the floor. He slowly removed her pantyhose that had held her feet together, taking care to not tickle her this time. He spread her legs apart and moved up to her hips, his hands pushed her dress up further up her hips, and he pulled down her black lace panties revealing her silky pubes and plump labia lips surrounded in white floral mesh lace. He removed her panties off the ends of her legs and stuffed them in the pocket of his shirt as it lay on the floor. She giggled.

Mike sat on the floor and removed his socks, discarding them to one side. He stood up, focused on her eyes. Her eyes moved upwards and met his. Then without hesitation or embarrassment, he slid his boxers down freeing his manhood to stand at attention. Her eyes slid down his chest, widening as she fixed on his erection. She seemed to have forgotten how big it really was and felt a little nervous. She bit her lip.

He could see her hesitance, even though they had already had sex many times. But he knew this was special. They were married. Really, really married. Husband and wife. And this was their first time in their marriage bed. He knew what to do. He reached over to the nightstand and pulled out that favorite, the ‘His and Hers’ KY, which had only been used that one time.

Her eyes lit at the memory of what she saw and how he seemed to be able to read her so well. He leaned over between her legs as she widened them. He spread the ‘Hers’ onto her pussy lips and into her cleft, sliding up and down the full length. His touch and the moistness causing her to slowly undulate her hips for him. She pulled up on her dress to try to watch him touching her. He just smiled and let her see him applying ‘His’ to his crown. She held out her arms, beckoning him to come to her. She didn’t want to wait. He crawled up between her legs and laid on her, dress smooshed between them.

Jennie looked like a little angel to his eyes, and he did find making love to her in her wedding dress enticing, the material so soft and silky, and her covered body erotic. Her arms wrapped around him. He was careful not to wipe the KY off his tip as he positioned himself. He kissed her lips, still covered in light red satin lipstick. It smeared onto his lips. He loved it. He kissed her eyes and cheeks. Then he rose up.

She looked at him as his tip first touched her, easing into her slit. Her smile broadened as she felt the warmth of the mixing KY’s and his hot cock pushing to go into her. Her nose flared and eyes widened as he pressed himself into her tightness. He felt that rush of heat as the KY activated intensifying her already hot wet glove. He savored the feeling of her, of being attached to her, a part of her.

She moaned under the pressure and heat in her belly and of his weight on top of her. Her dress crinkled as he moved. Her wedding dress, she smiled dreamily.

“Husband,” she whispered.

“Wife,” he replied.

“I love you. Make love to me, my husband!”

He moaned as she moved her pelvis, wanting him to reciprocate. He began slow strokes.

“I love you, God, I love you!” he responded to her.

He increased his speed. She held onto his arms and spread her legs wider, though her dress limited that. She loved him making love to her in her dress. Her spaghetti straps had fallen to either side which just made her more beautiful to him. He kissed each shoulder and moved down to the top of her breasts. He pushed her dress with his mouth, trying to free their nipples but ended up just kissing her dress as he continued pumping in and out of her. She took one hand and pushed on the dress, and a breast was freed. He kissed and suckled on its nipple. He paused his strokes as he did so to let desire and sensitivity build. She wrapped her arms around his head, keeping his face on her breast as he suckled like a little baby. She dreamed one day there would be milk there. Her milk, her baby; their baby.

She bucked her hips and let him up. He looked into her eyes as he resumed his pleasurable task.

“Did I tell you I loved you?” he asked.

She giggled as she lay back and let him continue. She closed her eyes to let herself dream. She didn’t realize just how tired she was from the stress of these last couple days and this day in particular. She hadn’t slept a wink last night, so nervous about this day.

She fell asleep to his warm slowing rhythm. Her breath slowed, calming ... a soft snore arose from her.

He grinned, keeping himself from laughing. He had tired her out. She was asleep under him as he made love to her. He slowed and finally halted. He realized his eyes were just as heavy. As he fell asleep with her, he smiled at the irony. They slept quietly together.

In the morning, the phone rang, waking them. The two were side and side now, she still in her dress while he was totally naked. Mike answered on speakerphone.

“Aren’t you guys awake yet? We have a plane to catch in just a few hours!” it was Karen. She laughed.

More whirlwind as they raced to catch their flight to Peru and their new jobs as teachers and assistants meeting up with Sandy, Randy, and their parents where a new school was being built.


After 14 hours, three flights and a long truck ride, they finally arrived at the little village where the Cunningham’s were. Sandy was there to greet them. They all hugged and kissed and unloaded gear. Sandy and Jennie went off, talking in a buzz as Jen showed Sandy her ring.

Sandy looked over at Mike, her eyes sparkled, “I can’t BELIEVE you guys are MARRIED!”

Then she added as she looked him over, “Oh, I can see why! He’s dreamy!” the two giggled, making Mike blush even though he hadn’t heard a word, but it was easy to tell what was going on. Teenagers never change! Actually, he couldn’t believe he was married to her ... Good thing he didn’t tell his ex- anything about all this and was out of the country. He might have to make sure there wasn’t a warrant for his arrest when he got back. He DID have sex with an underage girl, even if they did marry afterward.

Sandy and Jen disappeared up the path towards their new home, the two of them trading secrets all along the way. “No WAY!” “OMG!” “HOT!” were the only words he heard.

When Mike and Karen arrived at their new home, they looked at each other. Jen and Sandy came out.

“I found our room!” Jennie said. “Come on! This is cool!”

Mike whispered to Karen, “I guess that’s the bathroom over there,” pointing to a little outhouse across the way. “Oh, there’s a hot tub,” pointing to a wooden animal watering trough.

“Well, it’s, uh, rustic?” he added, noting the lack of glass or screens in windows and a door that looked about to fall off its hinges.

They went inside. There were a few pieces of wooden furniture, no running water, no electricity.

Jen reappeared, “Isn’t it GREAT? It’s just like Summer Camp!”

Mike and Karen looked at each other. Just then, Randy appeared. He was 15 going on 25. Big strapping, bare-chested muscular and tanned.

Sandy introduced herself and Randy to Mike and Karen, “Hi! I’m Sandy, and this is my ... brother, Randy.”

Jennie introduced next, “This is my mom, Karen.” Then taking his arm, “And this is MY HUSBAND, Mike.”

Randy, thinking it was Mike and Karen that were married, had to shift that idea a bit. Mike was, it appeared, about the same age as his father and Jen, well, their age. He recovered fine as Sandy looked at him.

Randy spoke, “Great to meet you guys!” He shook Mike’s hand and gave Karen a hug.

“Karen, I do remember you when you visited my mom.”

Karen replied, “Is she around? I haven’t seen Mary in quite a while.”

Sandy filled in, “Mike; Karen and Mary are good ... friends. They were in college together.”

Randy spoke up again, “This place is just temporary. Your house should be finished in another couple of weeks, especially if Mike is good at construction?”

Randy could feel the relief run thru Karen and Mike. Jennie had already known that the ‘cabin’ was temporary, but neglected to tell them.

Mike finally spoke, “It’s great to meet you two. And yes, I’ve done a bit of carpentry.”

Randy proud, “I know you guys must be tired, but I’d love to show you a quick tour of the place we are building, if you like.”

Sandy added, “Jen and I will start bringing all your stuff in here. Good for the muscles after those long flights!”

The new place was brick, with real windows and doors. Even indoor kitchen; water from a rooftop cistern, butane heated water and stove. There were several houses together in a cluster.

Randy pointed, “Over there is our house. The other is some of the NGO aid workers. We still have to finish the interior framing and paneling, flooring, paint, etc.”

Mike replied, “Piece of cake. This looks great!” Particularly after that ‘summer cabin,’ he thinks.

Karen is visibly relieved but asked, “Bathroom?”

Randy, “Oh, sorry, forgot to mention. It’s that building just over there,” he pointed to a concrete block building, obviously new, not too bad, but simple.

“It has hot showers, sinks, flush toilets ... separate His/Hers...”

Karen, relieved that it wasn’t a plain outhouse, smiled a little.

“Anyway, back to work for me. You guys rest and clean up. Tomorrow I can show you what all we are building here, including the school. My parents will probably come around a little later.”

Mike went to help the teens finish hauling the gear. During that, Jennie filled him in on a few ‘details’ about Sandy, Randy, and their family ‘lifestyle’. He was, well, surprised. He had to drop his hillbilly notion of incest. The two teens looked perfectly happy and healthy, duh!

Mike said as he looked over at Karen’s butt as she was unpacking, “Guess we will fit right in!”

Jen slapped his arm, “Yes, Dadddyyy ... are you and mommy going to play horsey?”

That evening, Mary came over to invite them to dinner. She and Karen hugged and kissed a few rather long kisses. The dinner was simple but excellent, all locally grown foods. Sandy and Jennie disappeared to catch up on gossip. Karen and Mary were quietly talking about things, as well.

“So, Mike, I hear you and ... Jennie are married! Congratulations.” John exclaimed a tinge of envy in his voice. Jen had hinted that John and his daughter, Sandy, had had a ‘thing’ together in the past. It seems this ‘Daddy/Daughter’ stuff gets around.

John added, “And I hear that you were not only a great teacher but a carpenter, too!”

Mike smiled, “Yes, I worked in house construction before teaching. Roofing, tile, framing, brickwork, you name it.”

“I knew when Mary and Karen told me about you, that you would be a great asset!”

They all said they byes for the evening and headed to their ‘cabin’ and sleeping bags after the very long trip. Jennie cuddled up to Mike, she had zipped their bags together and kissed, and she was asleep in moments. He kissed her sleeping head and whispered, “Good night” to Karen, who was just on the other side of him in this one-bedroom cabin.

“Good night ... sweet Mike.” She replied dreamily.


Over the next several days, they settled in as they worked on their new place. The others had to continue work on the school and other facilities. Mike took over completing their home as Randy had to get back working on the school with his father, John, but did leave a couple workers to help. As they worked, Mike taught English, and they refreshed his Spanish from college days. He also had a few hours per day teaching the three teens their own lessons. And Jennie got no favors to her dismay.

Sandy had taken Jennie over to her classroom, currently just a grassy spot under a big tree. Jennie helped students that were having problems. Sandy was now teaching pretty well every course; the history of Peru, World history, math, science, English of course, even some cooking and of course, for her older girls, her quiet journey into love and marriage; sex ed. Sandy spoke good Spanish now but made the kids do as much as possible in English since it’s easy to forget a language unless you use it.

Mary had taken Karen to help at the clinic where Mary was now a doctor. The two trading gossip between patients, giving shots, teaching hygiene, checking on pregnancies...

They all shared a communal dinner together, everyone pitched in. But by the time bedtime came around, all were so tired that they hardly kissed before falling asleep.

Mike whispered to Karen as Jennie slept, “I think our love lives have all been put on hold here!” as he yawned. Karen had moved her sleeping bag closer to theirs, so they could talk quietly.

Karen agreed, “Yes, it’s great to be so needed and doing real work, but...”

Her eyes looked at Mike’s, just a few inches away. She felt a desire to be close to him, to kiss him. He watched her eyes sparkle in the moonlight. She pulled her arm out of her bag and found his in the darkness. They held hands. She leaned forward closer. They kissed a long deep kiss. Mike felt a tinge of guilt even though Jennie had already affirmed that she wanted them to be close together and not feel guilty, even making love together.

Mike could see Karen smile in the dim light, and she closed her eyes and fell asleep, holding his hand. He watched her face just beside his. Jennie stirred and rolled against him. His two girls with him in the middle.

Some weekends held free time for them. Sandy and Jennie used this particular one for a little adventure. Sandy led Jennie out away from their village to a hidden spot. She and Randy had found a beautiful cave up a hillside hidden by thick brush and away from trails. It had a small stream flowing out of it with a pool of clear water a few dozen feet in. Sandy led Jennie by the hand into the secret place. Once their eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cave entrance, Jennie was amazed at what she saw. The ‘pool room’ was about 20 feet across and maybe 50 feet long. Sandy said it was about 4 or 5 feet deep in most places. Since the water was flowing out from deep in the cave, the pool was crystal clear and had a smooth, hard bottom. No mud to stir up. They took off their sandals and dipped their legs into the cool water.

“Sandy, how did you find this place?”

“Randy and I were exploring the area. A local boy pointed it out, but only after swearing not to tell anyone in the village. He said it was his private place, and very few know about it. He’s away at school in the city. You’d like him ... he’s cute!” the two giggled.

“Time for a swim ... skinny dipping!” Sandy said.

Jen looked at her, eyebrows raised.

Sandy started unbuttoning her shirt and then removed her shorts and underwear without fanfare. Jennie hesitated, but then joined in.

“What if someone comes?”

“Well, it’d probably only be Randy. But even so, you can hear them scrambling up thru the brush long before they get here. Come on! It’s great!”

Jennie waded into the pool as Sandy held her hands.

“It’s a bit slippery, Jen, so watch your step!”

Right then, Jennie’s foot slid, and she crashed into Sandy, both laughing and then hugging. Sandy kissed Jennie a quick peck. The water felt cold and refreshing after being outside in the sun. The two swam around, still holding hands the entire time.

“It’s a bit chilly,” Jennie said.

Sandy came closer to her. She wrapped her arms around Jennie. Jennie reciprocated. They hugged each other tightly. Sandy kissed Jennie several more times, each lingering kisses. Their bodies were wrapped together, breasts touching, legs intertwined as much as they could and still be able to stand. Their mons rubbed against each other’s legs.

“Jennie, I still can’t believe you are married!” Sandy whispered.

“Well, to tell the truth, me neither. And we have been so tired at night; we have haven’t made love since arriving.”

“Mike is adorable, though. You ought to bring him here sometime!”

They giggled and kissed and touched each other. Sandy’s hand lightly touched Jennie’s breast. Her hand traced little circles around Jennie’s nipple.

“Randy and I have been here...”

“You guys are still... ?”

Sandy blushed a bit. “Oh yes, in fact, we are married...”

“WHAT!”

“Oh, no, not really. We faked it. I’m the ‘daughter-in-law’,” she giggled and did air quotes.

She continued, “So we can be together, sleep together, make love...”

They kissed again. More profound this time as they tiptoed along in the pool.

“Wow, that’s what Mom, Mike, and I had originally planned, except, well since Mike is, ah, older, it was going to be Mom and Mike...”

“OMG!! You were going to be his step-daughter! His ... LOLITA!”

Jennie blushed and pushed Sandy down underwater. Sandy pulled Jennie under as well. They both came up sputtering and laughing.

“That is SO HOT!” Sandy exclaimed, giving Jennie more kisses.

“But ... my mom ... is...”, Jennie hesitated.

Jennie had told Sandy about the hot tub adventures, but not about the part where her mom and Mike were going to get ‘married’.

“OMG! Your mom is in LOVE with Mike! I could tell; her fawning around him ... and you guys SLEEPING together! And OH HOT! Your MOM and Mike and YOU ... had sex together!”

“Well, Sandy, you guys...”

The two giggled and played as they touched and tickled each other.

“I didn’t tell you that my father and I...” Sandy whispered.

“Now it’s MY turn to be OMG shocked ... NOT! I knew it! And ... OMG FOR REAL, you like my Mike!”

Sandy blushed and tickled Jennie, and they played in the water. Finally, they came back together and hugged and kissed. They stared into each other’s eyes as Sandy’s hand slid down across Jennie’s belly and over her now softly furry mound and then between her legs. Jennie held onto Sandy to keep balance. She parted her legs giving Sandy access. Sandy’s hand found Jennie’s labia lips, and she slid her finger into Jennie’s cleft. Jennie sucked in a breath at her touch, Sandy’s fingers cold from the water.

Sandy starting rubbing her fingers through Jennie’s slit, sliding back and forth, doing little circles around her clit and pressing against her mons. Jennie’s eyes softened, and she moaned.

Jennie whispered, “Sandy, I love you so!” as she held on to Sandy, her knees buckling.

Sandy kissed her, tongues tangled, and desire built. Jennie started humping her pelvis into Sandy’s hand. The water stirred around them.

“Jennie, I love you! Come for me, my Jen!”

Sandy’s finger slid inside Jennie, and she rubbed in and out of her, curling her finger to touch the top of her vagina. Jennie pressed to go faster, bucking her hips humping Sandy’s hand. Minutes later, Jennie hit her climax.

Jennie lost rhythm, convulsing under Sandy’s hand as her orgasm washed over her. She held tight to Sandy as her legs lost strength. Her eyes closed, and her breathing came in fits as she came under Sandy’s touch. It had been a while, and she needed that release. She felt light and free of daily life.

The two girls wrapped arms and legs and kissed in her afterglow.

Eventually, “Jen ... May I ask something of you?” Sandy whispered.

Jennie nodded her head yes, her head on Sandy’s shoulder.

“May I borrow your ... Mike!”

Jennie looked at Sandy as if she had just told a joke. Then she realized it wasn’t a joke.

“OMG ... OMG!! You DO! You’re serious!” she realized, “Oh, wow. That’s ... kinda HOT!”

“But I want you there as well, to understand...” Sandy stated.

Jennie looked into Sandy’s eyes.

Sandy continued, “‘ ... cause it’s just for sex, I mean, I don’t want you to think I was trying to steal him!”

“ ... and you can ... borrow Randy, if you want!” Sandy finished with her eyes bright.

Jennie’s laughter echoed in the cave. But maybe?

The two girls laughed at themselves as they climbed out into the now cold cave shivering and realizing they had no towels.

“Come,” Sandy said.

They gathered their clothes and, still completely naked, walked out into the sunshine. There was a flat rock right near the entrance that Sandy sat down on, bare bottom, facing the sun. She lay back.

Jennie self-conscious, looked around, but then followed Sandy’s lead. The two nude teenagers lay warming in the sun and whispering plans.

There was a noise, a bird call. Then some rustling in the bushes. Jennie sat up, grabbing her clothes. Sandy was leaning on one elbow. Another bird call.

Sandy laughed, “It’s only Randy.” She lay back down nonchalantly.

Jennie started putting her panties on when Randy popped out of the brush.

“I figured you guys would be here,” he laughed.

Jennie blushed at what sight she must have presented, sitting there on her butt with her panties around her knees and shorts in her other hand, held over her breasts.

Sandy giggled, “Hi Randy. I think you have met Jen,” she kidded.

Sandy hadn’t bothered to cover herself, so was still lay totally nude to her brother.

Randy had no shirt on, and Jennie’s eyes followed his tanned and rippled body. He wasn’t that little 14-year-old anymore, even though still only 15, the outdoor work had done wonders. She blushed.

“Oh, yes, Hi, Jennie! Nice to ... SEE you again!” he laughed, considering that they had seen each other daily since she had arrived.

She caught the innuendo and giggled, dropping her head shyly and pulling her panties on up, leaving her breasts now in full view.

“Randy, you scared me!” Jennie scolded him.

“I gave warning...”, he smiled “bird calls,” as he started removing his own shorts and shoes.

As he removed his briefs, Jennie’s eyes went immediately to his now stiff member. He had, well, filled out since that last time she had ‘seen’ him nearly two years ago. Her mouth slacked, eyes wide.

Sandy said, “Jen appears to be happy to see you, Randy. Come over and give your ‘wife’ a kiss!”

Randy, now nude, climbed on top of Sandy, his pecker rubbed against her labia, and he kissed her.

Jennie still sat, watching everything.

“I’m going for a swim. Want to come?” he announced, sitting up from Sandy.

“Tease, we just finished, but ... I’m SURE Jen would like that, wouldn’t you Jen?”

Jennie sat still, losing all confidence. She felt like a horny teen girl meeting a heartthrob for the first time.

Bashfully, “I, uh, I better not...” even though her body wanted to badly.

Sandy laughed, “Randy! She’s a married lady now. Let her at least act the part before you seduce her!”

Randy just laughed in return, turned, and headed up to the cave. “Your loss!”

Jennie blushed bright red as she watched his firm male butt climbing up the trail.

Sandy giggled, “Don’t you look at my man like that!” then acting silly, “but that offer is still open!”

Jennie finally replied as she picked up her clothes, “uh, I, ah, I have to ... have to talk to Mike...” her voice petered out.

“I probably ought to go.” she didn’t want to, though. She really wanted to go into that cave.

Sandy rolled over to look at her seriously, “It’s really alright. If you and Mike would rather not, no problem. You know I still love you guys! But I think it would be fun! You are young only once!”

“ ... and Jen, he’s still in there. You can go. You should go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.