Jennie Teacher's Pet - Cover

Jennie Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 2: Mom (Uh oh!)

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mom (Uh oh!) - 15 year old Jennie falls for her teacher and soccer coach. Her mom falls for him, too. So Mike is stuck in the middle, loving them both... too much.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student  

(M/f F/f incest) (edited)

Weeks had gone by from when Mike and Jennie had those amazing couple days together, and so far, they had stayed the course; they couldn’t see each other much since, well, she was his 16-year-old underage student, and he was her 32-year-old teacher.

They texted (and sexted) quite a bit, especially now that Mike’s wife had left him. He was rattling around his empty house, fighting to keep from going after Jennie. Even the texts would drop away for days at a time when Jennie thought her mom was getting suspicious. Her mom was also starting to get a bit of interest in Mike as well...


Jennie and her soccer teammates were having a good season, and of course, Mike (Mr. Thomas) was coaching every game and was at every afterschool practice. The two could see each other then, but couldn’t really do anything together, other than maybe a smile or a quick touch. Jennie did feign a few bumps and bruises, which required a tender examination in the semi-privacy of his office. He would rub her “hurt” wrist, or “scraped” knee. Of course, the other girls also got bumps and bruises, so he had to examine them, usually with Jennie loitering around just outside. She knew a few of the other girls were sweet on Mr. Thomas, too. But he never wavered. He was staying true to her and his promise to marry her as soon as she turned 18. She too, paid no attention to other boys, other than to make up stories to keep her girlfriends from becoming suspicious and to make Mike jealous as a joke.

But Jennie’s mom, Karen, was now showing up at every regular game. She seemed to take a particular interest in Jennie’s soccer activities and ended up near Mike during most games, even using Jennie as an excuse to talk to him.

After the latest game, she walked Jennie over to see Mike, to complement Jennie’s improvement in the game.

“Mr. Thomas, this is my mom,” Jennie grudgingly said, though she didn’t mind being close to Mike.

“I’m Karen, glad to meet you, Mr. Thomas. Jennie has shown so much improvement in her game lately, hasn’t she?”

Karen’s hand remained in his after their light handshake.

“Hi, Karen. Call me Mike. Yes, Jennie is an excellent team player.”

He finally was able to get her to release his hand.

Jennie’s squinted her eyes a little as she’s tried to figure out what her mom was getting at.

“I mean, you obviously have been teaching her well. She talks about you a lot.”

Jennie glares at her mom, “No, I haven’t.” She has hardly said a word about him.

Her mom looks a little embarrassed with her white lie, “Oh come now, Jennie, I see how much improvement you have had in your playing. It’s obvious that Mr. Thomas is a good influence on you.”

Jennie stifles a laugh. Good influence? Like having sex me?

Mike blushes a bit and tries to deflect, “Yes, Jennie is a good student. I’m glad to see you are able to come to her games. Many parents don’t seem to find the time.”

Karen replies, “Oh yes, I enjoy watching her and think it’s good to be involved in her activities.”

Jennie chokes again. Involved! Like my sexting with Mr. Thomas here. Or that we are engaged to be married?

Mike composes himself, “I appreciate you coming to encourage her. It really helps.”

Jennie stares at Mike. No, don’t you encourage her! She will never leave me alone when you are around.

Mike continues talking, looking at his watch, “Well, I better finish cleaning up and get ready to leave.”

Jennie looks around, most of the girls and parents are gone.

She jumps at the chance, “Oh, Mr. Thomas, I can help you clean up. Mom, Mr. Thomas can take me home. Can I?”

Karen is caught off guard, “Oh, ah, well...” she thinks, ‘Oh, I can invite him in for lunch!’ “ ... sure, if he doesn’t mind?”

Jennie almost blurted out Doesn’t MIND! Hell, he is BEGGING for me to do this!

Mike replies, “Well, why not. Sure, I don’t mind and could use her help.”

Jennie’s eyes look at him. Yeah buster, I know you want my ‘help’ to jump your boner.

Jennie waited until her mom was gone, sat down, and started pulling her soccer shoes and socks off while watching Mike pick up their equipment and pack it away.

“I was scared for a moment that your mom had suspicions about us, but it’s obvious that she doesn’t since you were able to maneuver your way into this so well,” he smiled.

Jennie replied, “Hey, I am careful! And no, I rarely say ANYTHING about you to her.”

“Oh, I’m so HURT!” puppy eyes.

“Goof! Ok teacher, when is my next lesson?”

“Hey, aren’t you supposed to be helping me clean up?”

She opens her long legs, pointing her sports short covered crotch towards him; she lifts her bare foot and wiggling it around at him.

“Oh Mr. Thomas,” she kids him, looking demure; “my ankle hurts. Can you check it?”

His eyes slide from between her legs down to her foot as she twirls it and clenches her toes. He takes a breath and keeps picking up their equipment. Jennie, Jennie, Jennie...

She drops her things into her gym bag, picks up the bag, and some towels and prances off towards the storage room. He watches her wiggling butt under her shorts as she goes. Uh oh, she’s up to something.

He drags their equipment to the storage room and hauls it in. She’s standing there in just her panties and top, her sports shorts mysteriously gone. He quickly looks around outside and then comes in and closes the door. He takes a deep breath. It’s musty and smelly in the room. But she is just too irresistible and unrestrainable.

She comes up to him, puts her arms around him, and hugs him.

“I’ve missed holding you,” she whispers.

“I’ve missed everything about you!” he replies, trying to maintain his composure.

They kiss, long slow kisses, hugging each other tightly. His hands around her t-shirt covered slim teenage waist. She takes his hands and pushes them down to her hips, just at the top of her panties. He hooks his fingers around the elastic. She pushes his hands downward, pulling her panties with them.

“Jesus, Jennie, we shouldn’t be doing this. Your mom...”, as he loses the battle with himself.

She whispers, “Make love to me, my darling, I need you!”

She kicks her panties off to the side. In the dim light, he sees something new; she has shaved her bush. It’s gone.

“Fuck, girl!”

With her hair tied in a ponytail, her short height without her shoes, and her now bare mons, she looks like a 12-year-old in the dark of the shed. She reaches down and unbuttons his pants and pulls them and his underwear down his thighs. His manhood pops out already at attention. She pulls out a little bottle from her gym bag. He sees ‘Astroglide’.

“Jesus Jennie, you shouldn’t keep that in there! What if...”

She puts her finger to his lips, then turns, and steps over to a small wooden box. She lays a folded towel on it and steps up. She’s now taller, closer. He pulls his shoes and pants off. He wants her too badly to think properly. He steps over to her standing there. She dabs a bit of the Astroglide onto his crown with her fingertips, her electric fingertips. He closes his eyes to her touch. She rubs some between her legs.

“Jennie...”

She pulls him toward her, his dick going up against her nude mons. It’s smooth, obviously shaven just this morning. Has she been planning this all along?

She whispers, “Mike, darling, I love you so!” and she proceeds to push his dick down to her pussy lips.

“ ... But please, don’t encourage my mom.”

FUCK! We are about to have sex, and she’s talking about her mom. ‘Hello, Ms. Harris. How are you? I’m fucking your 16-year-old daughter. Hope you don’t mind.’

She adjusts herself and his prick between her legs, his hips automatically sliding his dick back and forth in her slit. The lubricant mixed with his pre-cum and her moisture. Her hands go around to the small of his back and press him.

“Fuck me now, Mike!” she breathes, “Put it in me!”

He wants to say watch her language, but it’s that same language that is driving him mad with desire.

His crown slides into her. The box she’s standing on is magically just the right height. She widens her legs for him. He pushes more, filling her teen pussy with his adult dick. His dick is back in her velvety tight pussy. She wraps her arms around him. His hands go to her waist to balance and add to their rhythm. Standing up, having sex with her is erotic and overpowering. He’s sliding in and out of her. He humps her faster. Her body heat and dried perspiration from the game mix to make an intoxicating blend. He breathes her scent deeply.

“Oh, God, Jennie, you are incredible! I love you so!”

Her eyes are closed as she feels him moving back and forth, back and forth. Thump, thump, thump as the box wobbles ever faster under her. His balls slap against her as he screws her. She tightens her grip on him.

“Close, baby! Close!” she whimpers to him.

“OH, GOD! I can’t hold it, Jennie! Uhhhhh,” he jerks, rhythm broken and spurts his cum into her. Her youthful sexiness is just too much. The entire time he couldn’t get out of his mind that he felt like he was humping a 12-year-old girl. JESUS, I am doomed to hell, but this is heaven!

“It’s ok baby, I love you so!” she hugs him tightly feeling his manhood pulsing in her. She didn’t come this time, but she still feels so good just being attached to him. They kiss as he recovers, and her breathing slows.

She knows they can’t stay much longer without worrying her mom waiting at home. She steps down the box as his cum drips down her leg. She takes her panties and wipes herself and hands them to him.

“Here,” she smiles.

“Oh god Jennie, I’m sorry,” as he wipes himself shyly.

She giggles, “Wham, Bam!” then she adds, “You know I still love you and want to marry you?”

“And I, you. Jennie...” his arms wrap around her, and they kiss.

“Come on, guy, we’ve got to get out of here!” she pulls away from him and starts pulling on fresh clothes from her gym bag.

“What’s that?” he asks, “You have your period?” as he watches her putting a thin pad into her new panties.

“No, Buster, its cause I’m still leaking your cum! You horse!”

He blushes and fidgets with her now cum soaked old pair.

“And you owe me another pair of panties. You beast!” she giggles at him.

He wads them up and stuffs them in his pants pocket. ‘Hi Ms. Harris, here’s your daughter’s underwear. Sorry, they are a bit soiled.’

She put on another pair of sports shorts but still barefoot. He’s dressed and opens the door, flooding the place with light and fresh air as they walk outside. Now he’s glad it smells so bad in there to cover their heated exchange.

“God, I want to take you home with me. When do you turn 18?”

She laughs, “1 year, 7 months, 3 days.”

“Counting down?”

“We are wasting time. Kiss me, you fool!” she jumps into his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Oh, God. This is torture.

“Jennie...” he kisses her, “we can’t ... out here,” kisses again.

She relents, releasing him, turns her butt towards him, and darts off skipping towards his car, leaving him to retrieve her forgotten gym bag and lock up. How can such a cute girl go dancing away like that after just being screwed by her teacher? Oh, to be young again! He wanders after her.

When he gets there, she is sitting waiting impatiently for him.

“Do you want me to drive?” as she wiggles her hips on the driver’s car seat with her legs hanging out the open door.

He points to the passenger seat. She crawls across, butt facing him. He ignores her, climbs in and starts the car. “Buckle up, the last thing I want to do is to hurt my future bride.”

Jennie glows.

“Do you know how to find my house ... my husband?”

“Not husband yet, so take good care of me. And, yes, I know where you live.”

“So you’re the one stalking me at night! ... and having your way with me every chance you get.”

“You were the one that started it!” he replies back.

He drives as she teases him all the way home.

As they arrive, her mother appears and beckons to Mike.

Jennie gets in one last jab as she whispers, “Sorry we’re late mom. Mr. Thomas was just having inappropriate sexual relations with your daughter...”

He glares at her.

Her mom calls out, “Oh, please, Mr. Thomas, stay for lunch! It’s the least I can do for you for your help with Jennie.”

Jennie rolls her eyes at Mike.

“Ah, well, ah ... ok, sure, why not,” anything to stay a few more moments with Jennie.

Inside, her mom has already set out three plates, obvious ploy. He doesn’t mind.

“Uh, Ms. Harris, may I use your bathroom to wash up?”

“Please, call me Karen. Sure. Jennie, can you show him the guest one? And you clean up too ... change into something more appropriate, as well. I’m sure you are all sweaty and dirty! Lunch will be ready in just a few minutes.”

Jennie smiles, ‘Mr. Thomas’ likes sweaty, dirty little girls...

“Sure, mom! Mr. Thomas, may I show you my trophies? It will only take a moment!”

“Ah, sure, Jennie. That would be nice.”

Jennie leads Mike down the hall towards her room.

“Here’s the bathroom,” she says loud enough for her mom to hear. Then she whispers, “ ... and here’s my bedroom.”

Mike feels like a teen boy coming into his girlfriend’s most private place. He looks around at the posters, stuffed toys, pink curtains, pink bed. Jesus, she IS just a little girl that I am stealing from her mom. He feels embarrassed.

She doesn’t bother with the trophies but pulls out fresh clothes. He’s afraid she’s going to strip right there, but instead, she just reaches up and quickly kisses him then dangles her new panties in front of him tauntingly.

“Ok, buster, the tour’s over,” and just as he expects, she starts stripping right there.

He makes a hasty retreat, but as he closes her door, he sees her bare breasts, those beautiful breasts of hers. He heads to the bathroom to wash his face as much as his hands. Jesus girl!

“Mom, I’m taking a quick shower ... I stink!” she yells out.

As he is leaving the bathroom, she is coming in, still bare-breasted and in just her panties.

“Sure, dear!” comes from the kitchen. Mike makes another hasty retreat towards the kitchen, glaring at her as she pops into the bathroom.

When she comes out, her hair still wet but at least clothed in tight shorts and a tee that doesn’t quite reach her belly button. She’s teasing him with a bare midriff between her navel and several inches down, to the top of her shorts. This is appropriate, he thinks? Her mom ignores her.

He’s been helping Karen with preparing lunch. She’s been chattering about this and that as he tries to clear his mind of his tryst with Jennie in the shed.

After lunch and more small talk, Mike gets up to leave.

“Thank you, Ms. Harris, I mean Karen, for the nice lunch.”

“Well, thank YOU for putting up with my daughter ... ah, Mr. Thomas?”

“Please, call me Mike.”

Jennie rolls her eyes at him. They all head to the door.

“Mike. Oh, maybe you can come for dinner some time. I ah, I mean since you are...”

Apparently, all the women know that he’s single again.

Jennie shakes her head NO slightly ... He’s a little surprised by her reaction, thinking she would like to see him.

“Thank you ... Karen, I uh, I would like...”

“GREAT! How about next Wednesday? Say 7:00?”

Jennie’s eyes give him a look.

“I uh, well, ah, ok sure. That would be fine.”

“Mom, I’m sure Mr. Thomas is tired, I will walk him out to his car. I’ll be back in to help YOU clean up.” Clearly pushing her mother back inside and closing the door.

She marches Mike to his car, “What are you doing?”

“Huh?”

“Don’t you see she’s leading you on? She likes you!”

“I uh, I thought you would like it that we could see each other more.”

She gives him that look again. Her mom calls out the door to come help.

“I will deal with you later...” Jennie says sternly.

“What did I do?”

He drives off still perplexed.

Ding! A text from her arrives. ‘Don’t you DARE date my MOM!”

He cracks up! That’s what the problem was...

‘Hello, LOLITA!’ he replies.

‘{photo of her very mad face}’

‘luv u, my future wife! {hearts}’ That will bring her back around.

‘{picture of her shooting him a bird}’ then another of her blowing him a kiss.

‘luv u too, HUSBAND!’ as far as she’s concerned, they are already married.

‘fiancé ... that’s fiancé.’

Another bird and then ‘you had YOUR honeymoon already ... HUSBAND!!’

Mike didn’t get to see Jennie at school the next couple of days as soccer season was ending, and they only had one more game. And though they still texted during the night, she hadn’t sent him any more suggestive comments or photos. He wasn’t sure she was mad or just being more cautious. He didn’t want to press it. He’d see her Wednesday anyway.

Jennie was still miffed that he was coming to her house as she could guess what her mom was up to. When her mom asked her if she happened to know what foods he might like, she saw a way to get him...

Just before he left for their dinner at their house that evening, he got a message from her.

‘Mom wants you to come at 8 instead of 7.’

Humm ... he wasn’t sure if he believed her. Was she tricking him into being late?

‘I’m watching u!’ she added.

Now he knew something was up ... He split the difference and arrived before 7:30.

Jennie beat her mom to the door. “What happened to 8,” she inquired.

He just smiled and came in, “I hope I’m not late, Karen.”

Her mom called from the kitchen, “Oh no, you are fine. Please come on in. Jennie, show Mike to anything he needs and then come help me.”

Jennie just turned and walked away, swinging her butt at each step, not caring if he followed. She was again wearing her sports shorts and tee that stopped above her navel.

He came in saying he would go wash up, and yes, he knew where the bathroom was. He heard her mom say something about dressing up some for dinner. He didn’t want to hear her reply. 16-year-olds are still 16-year-olds, no matter what their so-called adult life included.

He went into the dining room where Karen was setting out covered dishes of food. Jennie had disappeared.

“I hope you like this, ah, I was a bit surprised that you were vegetarian, though.”

Mike looked a bit perplexed and then realized he was in for it. Karen must have asked Jennie what he might like, and the little stinker decided to trick him. He will show her!

“Oh, sure, though I’m not actually a vegetarian. I just like to have many varieties of vegetables with meals. It’s good for you. You must have asked Jennie, and she told you about our nutrition course for athletes.”

“Oh. I hope this will be ok ... I didn’t do any meat dishes, I’m sorry.”

“Karen, I am sure this will be fine. I like veggies and Jennie needs to eat them, too.”

“Oh, Karen...” specifically repeating her name again, “I did bring a bottle of wine, assuming you would like some with dinner?”

Karen blushed a bit since Jennie had told her that he only drank water.

“Sure, Mike. That would be great.”

They finished setting up and sat down at the table. Mike across from Karen in the six chair table.

“Jennie, where are you? We’re waiting!”

Jennie makes an entrance right then. She’s changed into a sundress, obviously bought when she was shorter as it was nearly halfway up her thighs and bounced as she moved. Still bare legged and barefoot, but her hair was neatly combed with its trademark strip of color, this time blue. She had put on makeup and perfume as well. He knew he was in trouble. He had to ignore her and focus on her mom in order to keep not only himself under control but to seem unaffected by her. He would treat Jennie like any other teen kid tonight.

Her mom spoke, “Jennie, is that really appropriate?” looking at her bare thighs.

Jennie looked innocently at her mom, “You told me to dress up. I don’t see a problem. Do you, Mr. Thomas?” emphasizing his last name. She sat down right beside him and let her dress ride up to nearly her crotch.

“Ah, no Jennie, you look fine. Deflecting, “Karen, would you like some wine?”

“Yes, please.”

“Jennie, here, let me pour you some ... water,” he smiles politely.

She glares at him, but wouldn’t have drunk that wine anyway after that last time ... barf!

Karen starts lifting lids, “Mike, let’s see, there’s Brussel sprouts, boiled carrots, ah, with boiled potatoes and onions, and ah, boiled cabbage with rutabagas ... and ah, well beets ... and...” her voice petered out.

“Why, Karen, I think this is great. These are all very good for you, ESPECIALLY, for growing little girls!” he burns Jennie’s plans to ruin dinner.

“Hand me your plate, Jennifer. I’ll serve you first.” Mike said nonchalantly, knowing she didn’t like being called by her formal name.

He didn’t wait for her, but picked up her plate and filled it with some of each vegetable.

“Mom, I’m really not very hungry...”

Mike interrupted, “No, no, I insist! This is exactly what active growing girls need!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.